ENVI

Scalable medical inventory management solution

visit website

ENVI Reviews

IOS ENVI

We have seen costs driven down using IOS ENVI, by having contracts tied to our items. We have seen anywhere from 2-26% cost reduction at our facilities after going live with ENVI. We have also started to see a reduction in late fees, which we believe is because of our use of the Accounts Payable module; by having the 3-way match in place (PO, Receipt, Invoice). Biggest efficiency gained has been in getting the bills paid on time and correctly. Has also helped us to decrease the amount of credit and rebills.

Pros

My favorite part of the system is being able to see our supply chain at an enterprise level. It is helpful to see what everyone else is buying.

Cons

None that I can think off of the top of my head.

We're so happy to hear that you've seen such great results though using Envi. Thanks for your feedback!

Envi Review

Overall I am very satisfied with Envi. I enjoy working in the system and feel that it is more advanced than most software that I have viewed. Customer service is outstanding.

Pros

Software is very user friendly and manages inventory accurately. Easy to keep track of multiple facilities and locations. Reporting feature is useful. End user training is easy. The app for your phone was a lifesaver!

Cons

Nothing.... I have not found anything that I didn't like.

ENVI PRODUCT REVIEW

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH ENVI IS GOOD. I REALLY ENJOY WORKING IN THE SOFTWARE. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SUGGESTIONS THAT I THINK CAN BE DONE TO MAKE THE SYSTEM MORE USER FRIENDLY BUT OVERALL IT IS A GREAT SYSTEM.

Pros

THE SOFTWARE IS USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO TRAIN USERS ON.

Cons

SOMETIMES THE SYSTEM RUNS SLOW OR KICKS YOU OUT OF THE SYSTEM WHEN WORKING IN IT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IDLE

Thank you for your feedback, LaWanda. We have our development team looking at your session time-out settings. Please continue to use our feedback link within Envi to share your suggestions or issues. Our product changes and enhancements are customer driven, so keep them coming!

ENVI review

Experience has been great! From the beginning I was provided the training tools to get to know the system and the features that ENVI provides. Since then any question I may have are addressed by our account rep that is very responsive!

Pros

The software allows users of any skill level to use efficiently. The ease of use promotes effective time management when placing orders, viewing reports and entering inventory counts. Over all a well develop system meant to meet my facilities needs.

Cons

I haven't run into any cons. Any questions I have I can access the support right on the website that has plenty of resources.

Best customer service!

The Envi team has shown exemplary customer service. None better in the market.

Pros

The ease of use and ample reporting options

Cons

Would be nice if it linked up to all EHR’s

Envi Review

Overall experience has been good. Rep with IOS is always so helpful to me!

Pros

Makes placing orders much easier each week!

Cons

Setting it up was very difficult and time consuming.