Additional information for expEDIum Claims Portal
Key features of expEDIum Claims Portal
View All Features
- Claim resolution tracking
- Co-pay & deductible tracking
- Electronic claims
- HIPAA compliant
- Claim file documentation
- Statement management
- Configurable dashboard
- Authorization/referral management
- Claims validation engine
- Customizable validation rules
- Patient demographics capture & lookup
- Manual claim creation
- Field auto-fill
- Direct claims submission
- Multiple healthcare file format support
- Batch file upload
- Provider side claim scrubbing
- Claims database
- Automated provider data population
- Taxonomy code lookup
- Manual claim adjudication
- Claim history
- Claim status tracking
- Customizable authorization/referral screens
- Automated download of payer side reports
Multiple healthcare file formats are supported, including NSF, TNSF, HCFA CSV, HCFA Print Image, 837P, HL7, and XML, for batch import and upload of claims.
A range of payer-side reports, including TA1, 997, 277U, 824, 835, 864, and non-standard reports can be downloaded automatically.
Provider data from account setup can be populated automatically to create complete claims, and many fields in manual claim creation screens are auto-filled.
Prior-authorization requests can be sent directly to providers, and responses can be viewed.