Fusion Reviews - Page 2

Fusion works great for my company.

Pros

The documentation and billing save me a lot of time. It is nice to have all of my PAs, POCs and reevals tracked for me.

Cons

I am looking forward to being able to charge credit cards through fusion. I continue to use my own eval and reveal template because it is faster for me, but doesn't mean Your doesn't work well for others.

Easy to use and great customer service

The layout and ease of use.

Pros

All the add on options for repeat treatments, ease of clicking to add them to the note. The activities list that is available to select from.

Cons

There is not much that I don't like about it. Sometimes it automatically fills in my email in an area it shouldn't and I have to delete. But really no big deal.

Fusion has given me hours back in my day! Thank you Fusion!

Pros

The access to a live person to quickly trouble shoot my problems is wonderful. Being able to manage multiple site locations is great and very helpful. Also, the training modules for my staff to reference are time savers.

Cons

My business has few unique nuances that make the system not 100% functional. Overall, the system is great it is just the abnormal operations in my business that make it somewhat challenging at times.

Very easy to use.

Pros

Very easy to use for the most part. I personally have not accessed a lot of the other features like patient goals and documents etc but from what I currently use scheduling, billing and documentation it is quick and easy for a therapist.

Cons

I am not sure if there are any cons for me for software. I know I am not utilizing this to full potential and I am not sure about the cost of the system.

Fusion is a Great Choice!

Fusion has been a great choice for our occupational therapy practice. It makes the therapy billing process seamless from scheduling appointments, to documentation, to billing, to invoicing. The support staff is outstanding! They are very professional and friendly and are there to answer any questions we may have no matter how small. The only aspect I would change with Fusion is that there would be a user manual to help with learning the ins and outs of the program when getting started. The videos are helpful but a manual would provide a quick reference when questions arise as they always do when learning a new program. Overall, we are more than pleased with Fusion and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a therapy billing software.

Cons

Patty, First of all, thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business very much. We also wanted to let you know that we have recently hired a new employee in the support area. She is focused on creating more documentation and videos, and the overall improvement of customer education. We've passed along your comments to her and hope you will see positive changes in this area very quickly. As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can help you with any troubleshooting!

Fusion has made tracking and authorizations very easy

time management / tracking / efficient system

Pros

I feel its user friendly once you get the hang of it - but the support people have been sooo great to work with and assist me in learning the system

Cons

there are adjustments to medicare claims that we are not able to do on fusion- If you dont set up a support call - it sometimes takes 2 days to hear back - we have opt to set up weekly support calls

Fusion is very functional and easy to use!

Pros

I like the variety of categories Fusion offers. I like the different tabs used for organization purposes.

Cons

I wish Fusion sent notifications/banners when schedule changes occurred. I wish you could add goals directly on reports.

Better Than Expected!!

When I first opened my pediatric OT practice, I was searching for an EMR company that had everything that I was looking for such as documentation, billing, appointment scheduling, and ease of filing insurance claims. With Fusion Web Clinic, I not only found all of these to be available, but what I didn't expect was the OUTSTANDING customer service!! Kathy and Emily go above and beyond my expectations...

Cons

Lisa - We are so happy to have you on board and greatly appreciate your thorough review. Receiving a stellar review from a high-level professional is very humbling for our team... We are here to serve you and your patients!

System that simplifies the scheduling, notes and claims process, which increases my efficiency.

Increased efficiency by saving me time, allowing me the ability to focus on other ends of the business requiring attention.

Pros

System is very intuitive, with great on-line Help and Customer Support. They have helped me navigate some non-standard situations.

Cons

I had very minimal training with this software and have found it very easy to use!

Writing my daily SOAP notes

Pros

It is very user friendly and it is easy to teach yourself to use! It is efficient for SOAP notes and easily accessing clients info.

Cons

My company does not write our evaluations in this software because we have not found it easily adaptable for evals. However, SOAP notes have worked great!

Getting Fusion was one of the best decisions we made for our pediatric outpatient clinic!

Fusion has a very comprehensive pediatric platform making it perfect for a pediatric clinic. When I started researching EMR systems, Fusion was the only software I could find that met the needs we had for our pediatric clinic. The staff at Fusion trained us thoroughly so the transition was seamless. It has greatly eased our paperwork burden and the turn around time from seeing a patient to receiving...

Cons

Our customer success manager was fantastic! When we switched over to support turnaround time long.

Pros

I love the integrated clearinghouse and the ease of posting payments. Claims are processed instantly and sorted into accepted, rejected etc.

Cons

I don't like the lack of billing clarity when posting patient payments. Its is difficult to see the dates that were and were not paid.

The pros and cons of Fusion from a therapist viewpoint

As a physical therapist I have used several electronic documentation systems and Fusion is by far the easiest to use. It is web based which is nice being able to access it without downloading special programs. The goals are tracked and graphed making progress easier to document. The system is occasionally glitchy and freezes on one graph while reviewing goals. This is easily corrected by refreshing...

Cons

We LOVE fusion! I couldn't imagine a better software!

Wouldn't use anything else!

Pros

Fusion is so easy to use.notes are good but not redundant and don't take forever to write. customer service is amazing!

Cons

Goals are a little hard to manage and find. Wish they were more visible when writing the eval and reeval.

Fusion is a very user friendly, easy to navigate, software for billing purposes.

Pros: Having all payers set up with ERA in Fusion makes posting payments very quick. Being able to submit secondary claims electronically after the ERA is posted really has increased the turn around time for secondary payments. Being able to view claims and make any changes on the claims, before they are submitted, saves denied claims in the future. Cons: No Accounts Receivable report broken...

Cons

Hi Traci - We have updated "Insights" to include the Accounts Receivable and Aging Reports, which you will be able to customize and pin to your Insights Dashboard.

Love the schedule features!

The schedule is the best part of Fusion for us. We have 3 locations and therapists move between all 3 locations all week long. So it's great for them and the Administrators. The therapists struggled at first with the report writing because we want to personalize the reports and reformat them. It took several months for everyone to become comfortable with the adjustments they had to make. We do...

Excellent Program!

I have had experience with 3 different kinds of documenting software and have looked into many others before choosing Fusion Web Clinic. The program is wonderful and assists therapists in creating efficient and timely documentation. Our company has been using Fusion Web Clinic for almost 2 years now. We have 10 therapists using the program and I repeatedly hear how much they are enjoying the program....

Outstanding customer service!

We researched for a long time to find a new EMR to meet both administrative and clinical staff needs. Fusion Web does just that. Pros: very intuitive, easy to use, automatic posting of payments from EOB's, great documentation, tracks PA's, fast billing/collection turn around, fantastic customer service, willing to assist you in all of your needs, quick phrases to ad to documentation, can print or email documents such as patient billing statements. Cons: needs some more development on back office reports, such as, being able pull unpaid treatment codes or pulling unpaid claims into excel spreadsheets to send to payers.

Cons

Thank you for the positive feedback, Pam. We are currently working on a new reporting suite that will be highly advanced and allow you to accomplish virtually anything. As always, we are here to serve you and your patients.

We use this software for documentation and billing purposes.

The pros about Fusion is the excellent customer service you get from beginning to end. You could not ask for a more easy process to get started with Fusion. It all starts with Kathy with her expertise is getting you enrolled and great customer service to Emily in support who has answered any question I have had with the functionality of fusion. If you have a question, the support team has a quick...

Cons

Best private practice decision I have made

Before I began using Fusion, I had an outdated billing system that was becoming too much to handle and keep up with. I researched several options for software specific to pediatric speech therapy so I could stay above water. I decided to go with Fusion for the following reasons: 1. User-friendly layout of the site 2. Ability to keep all of my patient information and billing in one place 3. Customer...

Owner of pediatric practice

I'm not fond of the scheduler. I need to see how the PM component works before I give a 5 star

Pros

Geared towards the pediatric population, the transition uploading and transferring from existing software program to new one has been relatively easy.

Cons

We are new to this software. Therefore, it is difficult to state. There are a few functions that could use improving during when using the therapy notes portion.

Best program we've ever used

Overall, I think Fusion is great. We began using it almost a year ago and it is much more efficient than our previous program(s). From a scheduler's perspective, I have a few gripes about the calendar and difficulty in seeing all therapists in a single view. What's great is that they want to know when we have issues and they do their best to correct them, or to tell us why it isn't feasible. That it was designed for pediatric use was a huge plus for us. The documentation looks professional, the database is very functional and easily navigable, and it has made my job much more efficient. I can't speak to the billing piece and I know there have been a few hiccups on that end, but I give Fusion a solid 4 stars with the potential of 5!

Self-employed OT

This software has cut my admin time in half (at least). I have used other programs in the past and got no where with them. I like the main page that shows what needs to be done. It is easy to navigate to patient documents and update goals. The billing feature is fairly easy to use as well. I do find myself having the most difficulty with this feature, only if insurance has to be re-billed or secondary has to be billed. The customer service is always spot on. I get quick and honest feedback. I have referred a number of therapists to this software.

Cons

Thank you, Amy! We are so thrilled that we are able to make such a difference. We are excited to grow with you! As always, we are here to serve you and your patients.

Still a couple things I would like to figure out, but overall been a very positive system.

Pros

The Task Manager bar. It's easy to use and effectively keeps track of things I need to do in the next couple weeks.

Cons

Still trying to figure out the POC system. We would like the notes from a reassessment to show up in the plan of care. Even though we change the visibility it doesn't seem to show up like we would like it to.

Fusion has been a godsend for our startup OT business!

Fusion takes the stress out of insurance billing. It is easy to use and multi-faceted, from scheduling patients, to writing patient notes, to submitting claims, to posting payments. It is very user friendly and if there is a question, Fusion's support staff is amazing! They are very professional and always helpful. We are so grateful to have found Fusion when starting our business. Insurance billing can be overwhelming to say the least, but Fusion can make the process much easier.

Cons

Thank you for the encouraging feedback, Patty! Taking the time to write a second review about our software and team is going above and beyond.. As always, we are here to serve you and your patients...