Fusion Reviews

4.63/5 (79 reviews)
Pros
  • I like the variety of categories Fusion offers. I like the different tabs used for organization purposes.
  • The Task Manager bar. It's easy to use and effectively keeps track of things I need to do in the next couple weeks.
  • I enjoy most how easy it is to complete assessments and daily SOAP notes, the system walks you through step by step.
  • Fusion is so easy to use.notes are good but not redundant and don't take forever to write. customer service is amazing!
Cons
  • Goals are a little hard to manage and find. Wish they were more visible when writing the eval and reeval.
  • I wish Fusion sent notifications/banners when schedule changes occurred. I wish you could add goals directly on reports.
  • I don't like the lack of billing clarity when posting patient payments. Its is difficult to see the dates that were and were not paid.
  • My company does not write our evaluations in this software because we have not found it easily adaptable for evals. However, SOAP notes have worked great!
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Patty Chenoweth

Fusion is a Great Choice!

Reviewed 2015-03-16

Fusion has been a great choice for our occupational therapy practice. It makes the therapy billing process seamless from scheduling appointments, to documentation, to billing, to invoicing. The support staff is outstanding! They are very professional and friendly and are there to answer any questions we may have no matter how small. The only aspect I would change with Fusion is that there would be a user manual to help with learning the ins and outs of the program when getting started. The videos are helpful but a manual would provide a quick reference when questions arise as they always do when learning a new program. Overall, we are more than pleased with Fusion and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a therapy billing software.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Patty,

First of all, thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business very much.

We also wanted to let you know that we have recently hired a new employee in the support area. She is focused on creating more documentation and videos, and the overall improvement of customer education. We've passed along your comments to her and hope you will see positive changes in this area very quickly.

As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can help you with any troubleshooting!

Amy Deal

Fusion has made tracking and authorizations very easy

Reviewed 2018-07-10

time management / tracking / efficient system

Pros
I feel its user friendly once you get the hang of it - but the support people have been sooo great to work with and assist me in learning the system

Cons
there are adjustments to medicare claims that we are not able to do on fusion- If you dont set up a support call - it sometimes takes 2 days to hear back - we have opt to set up weekly support calls

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Bridget Gray

Fusion is very functional and easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Lisa Poe

Better Than Expected!!

Reviewed 2015-12-14

When I first opened my pediatric OT practice, I was searching for an EMR company that had everything that I was looking for such as documentation, billing, appointment scheduling, and ease of filing insurance claims. With Fusion Web Clinic, I not only found all of these to be available, but what I didn't expect was the OUTSTANDING customer service!! Kathy and Emily go above and beyond my expectations and my office managers expectations in helping us when we have any questions or needs. My clients enjoy receiving text messages and/or emails reminding them of their appointments! Our attendance record is very high! All of my therapists find the evaluations and daily SOAP notes easy to use. We love the quick phrases for ease of documentation and the ability to set goals from our goal bank. I am constantly sharing my experience with my colleagues on Facebook and in forums. If you are looking for a software program that is easy to use, Fusion Web Clinic should be your number one choice!

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Lisa - We are so happy to have you on board and greatly appreciate your thorough review. Receiving a stellar review from a high-level professional is very humbling for our team...

We are here to serve you and your patients!

Regis Quirin

System that simplifies the scheduling, notes and claims process, which increases my efficiency.

Reviewed 2017-05-07

Increased efficiency by saving me time, allowing me the ability to focus on other ends of the business requiring attention.

Pros
System is very intuitive, with great on-line Help and Customer Support. They have helped me navigate some non-standard situations.

Brooke McBride

I had very minimal training with this software and have found it very easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Writing my daily SOAP notes

Pros
It is very user friendly and it is easy to teach yourself to use! It is efficient for SOAP notes and easily accessing clients info.

Pia Stampe

Getting Fusion was one of the best decisions we made for our pediatric outpatient clinic!

Reviewed 2015-12-18

Fusion has a very comprehensive pediatric platform making it perfect for a pediatric clinic. When I started researching EMR systems, Fusion was the only software I could find that met the needs we had for our pediatric clinic. The staff at Fusion trained us thoroughly so the transition was seamless. It has greatly eased our paperwork burden and the turn around time from seeing a patient to receiving payment lessened significantly giving us a much better cash- flow. The customer service that we have received from Fusion is outstanding. There is always a friendly and knowledgeable person who answers our calls and the needs we have for a documentation software has always been met. Over the years that we have been with Fusion, many great improvements have been made based on customer feedback. The software is easy to use so it does not take a lot of time to train new staff. Our administrators use it to manage all aspects of patient administration and our clinic supervisors can easily monitor staff compliance and the quality and timeliness of documentation. I have yet to find anything about Fusion that is a con!

esti lowi

Our customer success manager was fantastic! When we switched over to support turnaround time long.

Reviewed 2018-07-16

Pros
I love the integrated clearinghouse and the ease of posting payments. Claims are processed instantly and sorted into accepted, rejected etc.

Melissa Seward

The pros and cons of Fusion from a therapist viewpoint

Reviewed 2015-03-12

As a physical therapist I have used several electronic documentation systems and Fusion is by far the easiest to use. It is web based which is nice being able to access it without downloading special programs. The goals are tracked and graphed making progress easier to document. The system is occasionally glitchy and freezes on one graph while reviewing goals. This is easily corrected by refreshing the page. Fusion reminds you of up coming progress notes and re-assessments as well as an up to date to do list of any unfinished documentation. Reports are easily generated with the ability to customize what is reported (i.e. musculoskeletal, developmental, or neurological eval templates and subsections of the reports). There are some gaps in the evaluation templates as far as orthopedic special tests not being listed but new features are being added. The customer service personnel are quick to respond to emails and bug reports. Fusion handles it all from scheduling to documenting to billing and I highly recommend it for individuals working in the pediatric setting.

Mandy Britton

We LOVE fusion! I couldn't imagine a better software!

Reviewed 2018-07-16

Wouldn't use anything else!

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Traci Hull

Fusion is a very user friendly, easy to navigate, software for billing purposes.

Reviewed 2015-12-17

Pros: Having all payers set up with ERA in Fusion makes posting payments very quick. Being able to submit secondary claims electronically after the ERA is posted really has increased the turn around time for secondary payments. Being able to view claims and make any changes on the claims, before they are submitted, saves denied claims in the future. Cons: No Accounts Receivable report broken down by age of accounts . I have heard from the therapist that Fusion could use some updates when in putting documentation from evaluations. I have worked on many medical billing software systems and I feel Fusion is one of the easiest to learn and navigate in. Fusion is quite capable of doing what I need it to do in order to get claims submitted promptly which allows for expedited insurance payments.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Hi Traci - We have updated "Insights" to include the Accounts Receivable and Aging Reports, which you will be able to customize and pin to your Insights Dashboard.

Anonymous

Simple and straightforward.

Reviewed 2018-07-17

Pros

Cons
I wish it were easier to edit\revise a note, than having to go in and make it a draft again. I also wish it was easier to view current documents for each patient then having to find them on your schedule and hitting view documents because what can happen is when you move the mouse to hit view documents and you have other patients on your schedule, it will switch over to them.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

LaRae Steadman

Love the schedule features!

Reviewed 2016-01-14

The schedule is the best part of Fusion for us. We have 3 locations and therapists move between all 3 locations all week long. So it's great for them and the Administrators. The therapists struggled at first with the report writing because we want to personalize the reports and reformat them. It took several months for everyone to become comfortable with the adjustments they had to make. We do like the features for saving patient documents/records, helping to break our addiction to paper. Our bookkeeper feels Fusion is lacking with regard to accounting. Posting payments and applying credits is rather confusing. And it would be great if Fusion could link to a credit card processing program. I am very pleased with the way Fusion and the engineers have taken an interest by meeting our needs on a couple of specific requests. We asked and they responded. That was very impressive and we loved that!

Monica Benear

Excellent Program!

Reviewed 2016-01-04

I have had experience with 3 different kinds of documenting software and have looked into many others before choosing Fusion Web Clinic. The program is wonderful and assists therapists in creating efficient and timely documentation. Our company has been using Fusion Web Clinic for almost 2 years now. We have 10 therapists using the program and I repeatedly hear how much they are enjoying the program. Several of the therapists have used other programs and prefer Fusion Web Clinic above the others. There is a learning curve (as to be expected with all programs). When questions arise the customer service is top notch. I rarely experience customer service as fantastic as what Fusion Web Clinic provides. I highly recommend this program. They have gotten everything right from price, scheduling, documenting, report writing, personalizing, and the sense of humor every time you log in!

Pam Marshall

Outstanding customer service!

Reviewed 2015-12-17

We researched for a long time to find a new EMR to meet both administrative and clinical staff needs. Fusion Web does just that. Pros: very intuitive, easy to use, automatic posting of payments from EOB's, great documentation, tracks PA's, fast billing/collection turn around, fantastic customer service, willing to assist you in all of your needs, quick phrases to ad to documentation, can print or email documents such as patient billing statements. Cons: needs some more development on back office reports, such as, being able pull unpaid treatment codes or pulling unpaid claims into excel spreadsheets to send to payers.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Thank you for the positive feedback, Pam. We are currently working on a new reporting suite that will be highly advanced and allow you to accomplish virtually anything.

Dixie Whetsell

We use this software for documentation and billing purposes.

Reviewed 2016-01-13

The pros about Fusion is the excellent customer service you get from beginning to end. You could not ask for a more easy process to get started with Fusion. It all starts with Kathy with her expertise is getting you enrolled and great customer service to Emily in support who has answered any question I have had with the functionality of fusion. If you have a question, the support team has a quick response for you. If you have an idea or a function that might help your practice, the engineers and the owner are willing to listen and if all possible add that feature in the next update. I really don't have any cons unless it is something I am used to doing in another software that fusion may not offer but at least I know I can put in a request and they are willing to work with me on getting what I need for our practice.

Lindsay Watkins

Best private practice decision I have made

Reviewed 2015-12-17

Before I began using Fusion, I had an outdated billing system that was becoming too much to handle and keep up with. I researched several options for software specific to pediatric speech therapy so I could stay above water. I decided to go with Fusion for the following reasons: 1. User-friendly layout of the site 2. Ability to keep all of my patient information and billing in one place 3. Customer service is outstanding 4. Online training videos 5. Price 6. Error-free claims submission 7. Knowledgeable staff 8. Data tracking graphs 9. SOAP notes that automatically generate claims when completed 10. Documentation printouts you can give to your clients I wouldn't be able to keep up with my growing practice without Fusion! It has absolutely changed the way I do business for the better.

Melisa Hendren

Owner of pediatric practice

Reviewed 2018-04-12
Review Source: Software Advice

I'm not fond of the scheduler. I need to see how the PM component works before I give a 5 star

Pros
Geared towards the pediatric population, the transition uploading and transferring from existing software program to new one has been relatively easy.

Cons
We are new to this software. Therefore, it is difficult to state. There are a few functions that could use improving during when using the therapy notes portion.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Yael Selevan-granick

Billing and appointment system

Reviewed 2019-12-03

I think its convenient and an easy way to bill and take notes.

Pros
This is a great organized software to schedule your appointments and bill for them. You can add your daily not and track progress as well.

Cons
Sometimes when scheduling if you forget to check a student in then you wont be allowed to write your note until you go back to the calendar and check them in.

Pati King

Best program we've ever used

Reviewed 2015-12-21

Overall, I think Fusion is great. We began using it almost a year ago and it is much more efficient than our previous program(s). From a scheduler's perspective, I have a few gripes about the calendar and difficulty in seeing all therapists in a single view. What's great is that they want to know when we have issues and they do their best to correct them, or to tell us why it isn't feasible. That it was designed for pediatric use was a huge plus for us. The documentation looks professional, the database is very functional and easily navigable, and it has made my job much more efficient. I can't speak to the billing piece and I know there have been a few hiccups on that end, but I give Fusion a solid 4 stars with the potential of 5!

Amy Bracken

Self-employed OT

Reviewed 2015-12-15

This software has cut my admin time in half (at least). I have used other programs in the past and got no where with them. I like the main page that shows what needs to be done. It is easy to navigate to patient documents and update goals. The billing feature is fairly easy to use as well. I do find myself having the most difficulty with this feature, only if insurance has to be re-billed or secondary has to be billed. The customer service is always spot on. I get quick and honest feedback. I have referred a number of therapists to this software.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Thank you, Amy! We are so thrilled that we are able to make such a difference. We are excited to grow with you!

Brittany Califf

Still a couple things I would like to figure out, but overall been a very positive system.

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Pros

Cons
Still trying to figure out the POC system. We would like the notes from a reassessment to show up in the plan of care. Even though we change the visibility it doesn't seem to show up like we would like it to.

Patricia Chenoweth

Fusion has been a godsend for our startup OT business!

Reviewed 2015-12-16

Fusion takes the stress out of insurance billing. It is easy to use and multi-faceted, from scheduling patients, to writing patient notes, to submitting claims, to posting payments. It is very user friendly and if there is a question, Fusion's support staff is amazing! They are very professional and always helpful. We are so grateful to have found Fusion when starting our business. Insurance billing can be overwhelming to say the least, but Fusion can make the process much easier.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Thank you for the encouraging feedback, Patty! Taking the time to write a second review about our software and team is going above and beyond..

As always, we are here to serve you and your patients...

Deanna Mayberry

Excellent, easy to use, and relevant to pediatric therapists

Reviewed 2016-01-26

Our company recently switched from an adult focused EMR to Fusion Pediatric software. The switch over has been a pleasant experience. They were very helpful in the set up of our clinic. They always answer any questions that we have very quickly and help us solve any problems. Fusion Pediatric EMR is so easy to use and so much more relevant to our practice. Our documentation time has been cut down significantly. As with any new software there is a learning curve and it takes time to learn all that fusion has available. However it is definitely worth the time it takes.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Thank you so much, Deanna! We are glad to have you on board.

Oneta Sitton

We have had great experiences with Fusion Web Clinic. The customer service is wonderful!

Reviewed 2016-01-04

Customer service is kind and very helpful. When using Fusion, sometimes can be confusing with billing and doing invoices. When we print out invoices for our patients, they get confused by the "total charges, total credits, and balance." Most patients think they owe the total credits. Sometimes when patients need receipts of their payment, the only thing we have is the invoice that says paid, it doesn't seem like a receipt. Fusion makes scheduling patients very easy. Overall Fusion Web Clinic is easy to use or is quick to learn. Could use more helpful tips or things to make billing, insurance reminders or document reminders easier.