Fusion Reviews - Page 3

Excellent, easy to use, and relevant to pediatric therapists

Our company recently switched from an adult focused EMR to Fusion Pediatric software. The switch over has been a pleasant experience. They were very helpful in the set up of our clinic. They always answer any questions that we have very quickly and help us solve any problems. Fusion Pediatric EMR is so easy to use and so much more relevant to our practice. Our documentation time has been cut down significantly. As with any new software there is a learning curve and it takes time to learn all that fusion has available. However it is definitely worth the time it takes.

Cons

Thank you so much, Deanna! We are glad to have you on board. As always, we are here to serve you and your patients.

We have had great experiences with Fusion Web Clinic. The customer service is wonderful!

Customer service is kind and very helpful. When using Fusion, sometimes can be confusing with billing and doing invoices. When we print out invoices for our patients, they get confused by the "total charges, total credits, and balance." Most patients think they owe the total credits. Sometimes when patients need receipts of their payment, the only thing we have is the invoice that says paid, it doesn't seem like a receipt. Fusion makes scheduling patients very easy. Overall Fusion Web Clinic is easy to use or is quick to learn. Could use more helpful tips or things to make billing, insurance reminders or document reminders easier.

Cons

The software is very easy to utilize and the staff is excellent with set up and support.

We have had many positive comments from the front desk, support staff and therapists. Entering information and customization for reports is speedy and easy! Claims submission, electronic remits, scheduling, electronic faxing, secure email, patient reminders and the unlimited support has been fabulous. The set up and data import from our old system was priceless! Customer service has been SUPERB starting with the day we inquired about the product! Kudos to Fusion and to your wonderful, well-informed and friendly staff. We are very pleased with our decision to make Fusion Web Clinic our software of choice at Therapy Connections!

Cons

Great customer service and very happy with the sofware

I recently switched to Fusion Web Clinic from another practice management software. While the task of transitioning to a new system is never easy, the staff at Fusion has done an impressive job toward making it less daunting. I have been highly impressed with the customer service and with the help I have received every step of the way. Any technical issue I encountered, as I am learning to use the software, has been addressed promptly and resolved quickly. I don't recall having an experience quite like this before. I do not typically write reviews, but thought this was worth sharing. I highly recommend Fusion Web Clinic.

Phenomenal customer support

We have used fusion for a little over a year. The documentation system is extremely user friendly and customizable. The scheduling is also easy to use for our small clinic. We schedule for up to 5 therapists (so far- we are growing!) We have struggled a bit with billing, but that is more user error than the fusion system itself. It is constantly growing and changing and adding features to accommodate the ever-changing medical billing world. Customer support is unparalleled. I have never received kind, patient, thorough and exceptional customer service like this in any company. Ever. Emily is our support specialist. We adore her!

Cons

Terrific EMR system with outstanding customer service

I use Fusion Web clinic for both my pediatric and adult patient population and have found it extremely versatile and easy to use. I run a small private OT practice office without any office staff and the initial support I received to set up my account followed by the ongoing outstanding customer service that I have experienced is what makes Fusion work so well for me. One of my favorite service features is that they are so responsive to customer needs as well as suggestions to improve their site to make it more user friendly or accommodate clinic needs. I would recommend them for anyone in a large or small practice.

Cons

Excellent Product from all aspects - from ease of use to friendly and helpful customer service!

Great customer care and training from day one. The video tutorials are some of the best I have come across and provide great training to learn the software. Software that is applicable to a pediatric therapy practice with all parts relevant, unlike so many medical software products currently available. Support tickets with questions are addressed very quickly and always followed up to ensure the situation was fully resolved. FUSION listens as users suggest tweeks and takes them into consideration for continually improving the software. Highly recommend FUSION to other pediatric therapy clinics!

Great EMR for smaller offices

Fusion has proven to be the perfect EMR and billing software for our small therapy office. The System is easy to learn and the billing program is very efficient. There are some limitations regarding billing protocol for some payers but they are working on that. We direct bill Medicaid and Tricare and bill other payers using Fusion. This has worked very well for us. I would recommend Fusion to any private practitioner or small therapy office. It is a great value given the reasonable monthly cost. I'm sure it works well for bigger offices, I just have no experience with anything but small practices.

Cons

Amazing and very efficient software

Pros

The efficiency! Documentation takes less time. It is also very user-friendly and easy to learn. The support staff has been amazing.

Cons

The checkout feature. I am not sure who has been checked out or not since it does not get grayed out.

Very impressed!

There are five speech therapists in our company that use Fusion and we love it! We reviewed many documenting systems and have been very pleased with our decision to choose Fusion. Their customer service is the best I've ever experienced. Any time we have a question they answer very quickly. They are extremely friendly and have excellent follow through to make sure our needs for documenting are met. The organization of Fusion has significantly helped us in writing complete reports in a timely and efficient manner. When I see reports that are written on other systems I'm very glad that we chose Fusion.

Cons

From our first introduction to our current transition the product and the people are great!

Due to the unique scope of services we provide ranging from birth to three to Medicare clients, we are finding some limitations with the software, however we were anticipating most of these. The majority of our out-patient pediatric services are fully supported by Fusion. There are tutorial supports to aid in the transition, timely response to both e-mail and phone calls and the people are friendly, never judgmental and incredibly patient. We researched several software programs in our quest to find the best match for our needs and Fusion rose to the top with each encounter.

Cons

Fusion; the visual reassurance.

I am new to a pediatric facility in the department of insurance collecting. Since working with Fusion software, I have been able to easily identify pertinent information within a timely manner while on the phone with insurance companies. Fusion offers a visual appeal and reassurance to claims and their status. As a collector, I spend most of my time in the "not paid" and "rejected" features which increases my time efficiency and the happiness of my manager. I am able to narrow down the problem claims this way. Fusion is my friend!

Electronic documentation of services

Pros

The software allowed for the clear organisation of schedules and makes the billing of services easier.

Cons

The software was fairly complicated to learn to use and slightly unintuitive.

User review of Fusion

As I told above, this software made the work easy, so the overall experience is good.

Pros

The software has made the life and day to day unnecessary workload of a pediatrician by it's simple but effective services.

Cons

Sometimes, as an user, I found some bugs that hold for a couple of seconds then automatically access to new page.

What can I say, its been awesome!

Using this software has been very easy to navigate. I do the billing for my company which consists of a PT, OT & ST department, so we see almost 100 patients a day. As you can imagine this program has been a lifesaver. Love, love love the program! The only con I can think of is when I send in requested documentation for a claim, the insurance company has a hard time telling which discipline sent the information due to the fact that all 3 disciplines are at the top of the page. Even when I reference the claim number.

Thank you Fusion!

Fusion has significantly decreased the amount of time I spend doing paperwork! The short-cuts, preset evaluations and lists, and flow of information is wonderful and makes things so much easier and simpler. I also greatly appreciate the To-Do Lists and Reminders because it allows me to always know what paperwork I still need to complete. If I ever do have a problem with Fusion, the customer service team is extremely quick to respond and help. I am so thankful we implemented Fusion for our electronic documentation system!

Cons

Fusion is easy to learn and increases efficiency!

Fusion has allowed all our therapists to save time documenting, especially on progress notes and evaluations. We appreciate the time-saving options and that each discipline can adapt documentation to fit our own clinic needs. We have saved paper and ink by emailing documentation. Our office staff also runs much more efficiently, utilizing all their time-saving options. The positive staff at Fusion has always been quick to respond to questions and made the transition a positive experience.

Old Dog/New Tricks

I'll be telling every clinician I know about fusion. This has been such a good experience for us. I went from running a small, private-pay only clinic with paper charts, to electronic documentation, scheduling, and insurance billing in a pretty short time span. Customer service is accessible and FAST! The tutorial videos are a fantastic resource, and the program itself is really use-friendly, even for someone like me who always swore she would never give up the paper schedule book.

Updates are fantastic!

We have used Fusion Web Clinic for the past 14 months. Recent updates to back office reporting and PA tracking jumps this EMR to 5+ ! What we love: fantastic customer service, Fusion team listens to users then make updates to improve, therapy staff love documentation, ease of managing claims for the billing and collections team, management staff can pull specific reports to direct goals, and so much more. Highly recommend this pediatric EMR!

fantastic!

We've been using Fusion Web Clinic for several months. It has made documentation painless, if that's possible. It is entirely customizable which is fantastic. It exactly suits a pediatric OT clinic. If I could give 10 stars for customer service, I would. The Fusion team is ALWAYS available - and they address any questions or issues in lightning speed, with a virtual smile on their faces.

Cons

Fusion is a key component for the efficiency of my speech-language practice.

The tutorials are extremely helpful and when needed expedient customer service is available with spot-on assistance! Fusion continues to integrate suggestions and/or requests from its customers; therefore, if there is a feature that I desire for my particular needs there is an avenue for receiving that feature in the future.

Simple, Proficient, Reliable

Fusion makes my job very easy. The software has an ease of use that empowers the user. Our practice has never had a problem or experienced downtime and customer service could not be better. I highly recommend Fusion to colleagues that are considering a switch of providers or going electronic. You will not be disappointed.

Customer Service is the best I have ever had with Medical Software

Basically an awesome product, quick to respond to issues, and very friendly. Love Kathy & Emily (Derek is ok too, lol). Wish the accounting portion of the software was as efficient as the rest of it, but love the fact that they are constantly "tweeking" it to accomodate needs.

Not great but it works.

Pros

It's useful to have all treatment notes and goals accessible in one place. Notes can be completed fairly quickly once you have a feel for the layout of everything.

Cons

The software could be made easier to use. Some parts are repetitive and redundant, making documenting more tedious than it needs to be. The visual layout in parts is very cluttered. In some parts of documenting, there is not enough room or too much room to type notes.

Micah, thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are always looking at how we can make Fusion better so that it's the best experience possible and what you shared will help us do that.

This software was easy to get started on...very user friendly and great customer support!

Fusion is user friendly. The program is laid out nicely and for the most part self-explanatory. As an administrator and therapist, I have had very few issues with the program. When issues do arise, staff is readily available to get back to me to help me out.