Fusion Reviews - Page 4

It is very user friendly

Our Company has had a great experience with the software and the customer services at Fusion. There is always changes to everything but Fusion is very good at helping make changes that will suit our needs.

Cons

Thank you for the great review, Ann!

Efficient and excellent EMR

Fusion has greatly made documenting much more efficient and manageable. I absolutely love the to-do list because it helps keep me organized. I also love the graphs that instantly show patient's progress. Fusion has been a great asset to my practice!!

Not great but it works.

Pros

It's useful to have all treatment notes and goals accessible in one place. Notes can be completed fairly quickly once you have a feel for the layout of everything.

Cons

The software could be made easier to use. Some parts are repetitive and redundant, making documenting more tedious than it needs to be. The visual layout in parts is very cluttered. In some parts of documenting, there is not enough room or too much room to type notes.

Micah, thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are always looking at how we can make Fusion better so that it's the best experience possible and what you shared will help us do that.

Fusion

Good

Pros

Easy and accessible to use and software is up to date.

Cons

Does not work well with phones with low ram

I am currently using 2 different EMR's for 2 different businesses. Fusion is more user friendly.

I like that Fusion has billing incorporated in the program and you don't have to use 2 seperate programs. The only con I can think of is that we are in AZ and sometimes we have to wait for a response.

Cons

The software is user friendly but the customer support is one of a kind!

With the personal customer support I was able to be fully up and running in 2 weeks. The system is easy to use and I am so happy! This software has helped my business tremendously.

Cons

Quick and friendly customer services when I had a Password issue of my own.

I have been using this program for 5 months now and it is very user friendly and easy to use. Customer support is great.