Fusion Reviews

4.63/5 (79 reviews)
Pros
  • It's useful to have all treatment notes and goals accessible in one place. Notes can be completed fairly quickly once you have a feel for the layout of everything.
Cons
  • The software could be made easier to use. Some parts are repetitive and redundant, making documenting more tedious than it needs to be. The visual layout in parts is very cluttered. In some parts of documenting, there is not enough room or too much room to type notes.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Micah Pastrana

Not great but it works.

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Pros

Cons

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Micah, thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are always looking at how we can make Fusion better so that it's the best experience possible and what you shared will help us do that.

Susan Hoffeld-McAlpin

I am currently using 2 different EMR's for 2 different businesses. Fusion is more user friendly.

Reviewed 2016-02-05

I like that Fusion has billing incorporated in the program and you don't have to use 2 seperate programs. The only con I can think of is that we are in AZ and sometimes we have to wait for a response.

Lori Mccoy

The software is user friendly but the customer support is one of a kind!

Reviewed 2016-02-28

With the personal customer support I was able to be fully up and running in 2 weeks. The system is easy to use and I am so happy! This software has helped my business tremendously.

Dwayne Barth

Quick and friendly customer services when I had a Password issue of my own.

Reviewed 2016-02-22

I have been using this program for 5 months now and it is very user friendly and easy to use. Customer support is great.