Semble Logo

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

power-diary
simplepractice

On board who is always very quick, help and responsive to any queries, always on hand to help with any queries or provide direction. Overall very happy we made the switch.
It is easy to use, functional and has a lot of options to customise it. The customer support it amazing, the best I have experienced.
Heydoc has a modern and clean setup and easy to use software. The Heydoc and Microsoft integration is very good and helpful when you need to complete forms.
The only problem we have encountered with Heydoc is the video calls. Sometimes they will not connect.
Struggling with some emails being received by recipients payments showing on invoices that have been paid to our doctors billing service as they don't use Heydoc.

GH

Gareth H.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT], Private Practice

The support from Semble has been incredible and I am pleased to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on board who is always very quick, help and responsive to any queries, always on hand to help with any queries or provide direction. Overall very happy we made the switch

Pros

We have been able to advance our administration within our practice management by the use of the online booking system, the sharing of information to the patients via the patient portal. Both secretary and consultant now have visibility of the appointments and letters, which we never had before.

Cons

There could be improvements made, particularly for us is that we heavily rely on patient hospital numbers but this is not currently available in all reports from analytics and I have requested this as a feature. We do not have the ability to be able to email letters to GP as we do not have access to the NHS GP directory, with readily available contact emails.

Hi Gareth, thank you so very much for the stellar review! We are so pleased to hear that are enjoying using the system and that the support you have received has been incredible! We are very pleased to hear that you have been able to advance your administration through the use of online booking, the secure sharing as well as the patient portal feature. Not to mention the letters and appointments...

DS

Domingos S.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Oval Medical Centre

Samble allows me to control all company activities. With one software I can control Schedules, Income, Medical records, etc.

Pros

Scheduling, integration with Website and Analytics/Reports

Cons

I feel that the consultation template (type of questions) can be improved aiming to save Physicians time during the examination. E.g (Recall Option) Analytics should permit users to navigate back and forward on dates.

Domingos, thank you ever so much for the fantastic review! We are so very pleased to hear that you found Semble easy to implement into your business and that it fits your clinical and admin needs so well! Scheduling, online booking, website integration as well as analytics and coding are key to the success of any medical clinic and we are happy to hear that you are able to do all these things via...

BG

Benjamin G.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Easy to Use, But Lacks Essential Features

It gets the job done, but lack of features means busy practices may find it quite tedious to manually do (and redo) too many tyhings.

Pros

Intuitive layout, easy to go between different tabs and functions.

Cons

Allocating payments against invoices is very tedious as there is no option for multiple payments. It also lacks an "automatic shortfall" feature, so part-paid invoices must been manually shared with manually entered messages. The new Data tab is also a lot more complex and difficult to use than the previous "Analytics" tab.

Hi Benjamin, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our platform has been designed to be the most intuitive and easy to use so we are glad to hear that you found it practical. We would love to get in touch with you about the features you would like to see improved. Our product team is always happy to hear from our clients' feedback to design and offer the best product possible. In the meantime, if you have any question on our Data and Analytics feature, please contact our CS team at support@semble.io! We would love to help you!

HR

Harjeev R.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

A national health screening company’s experience of Semble

Semble has reduced my medical admin time by about 70% and improved clinic efficiency considerably. There has been a measurable improvement in patient satisfaction from their experience in booking appointments to the prompt return in their results. I highly recommend this software to any private healthcare organisation.

Pros

Semble as a practice management software solution has been liberating as far has time management and patient service is concerned. I hub out of 5 locations in the UK. Managing appointments across all of these locations, sending confirmation emailed and appointment reminders was hugely time consuming. Having a live dashboard for appointments and sharing a link for your calendar with your corporate clients...

Cons

There are very few dislikes about the software, it would be nice if patients could request repeat prescription from the software.

Harjeev, thank you ever so much for the fantastic review! We are so very pleased to hear that you found Semble to be liberating and that you have managed to reduce your admin time by about 70%! We understand how essential it is to be able to manage appointments across multiple locations, automating confirmations emails & reminders and to have seamless lab integrations and we are happy to hear...

MM

Mary M.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

The best patient management systems I've ever used!

My experience with Semble has been really positive. It's ease of use and and adaptability make it one of the best patient management systems I've ever used.

Pros

Semble has a really modern user interface and is very intuitive and straightforward to use. It allows you to streamline processes which would otherwise be very time consuming. The customer support team are really responsive and knowledgeable.

Cons

There are some features which are not yet available, such as a effective recall system or automated post consultation emails. Although the product development team are very receptive to user feedback and feature requests.

Dear Mary, thank you so much for the lovely review! We are so very happy to hear that Semble is the best patient management system you have ever used especially due to its modern user interface and ease of use! We are especially so happy to hear that you enjoy the customer support and that you feel that we are knowledgeable and responsive, we work hard to make sure that we respond to you in an effective...

ST

Sonia T.

Semble review

It is much easier to keep clients up to date with their appointments (less DNA's). The Telemedicine option is very good and it doesn't require us to have a separate software for video consultation.

Pros

Cons

It doesn't get updated when information are changed on XERO accounting software. However it does work the other way around i.e if invoice is paid on Semble it will update the XERO records.

Thank you so much, Sonia for taking the time to write this for us! We are absolutely delighted to hear that the customer support you receive at Semble is the best you have ever experienced, we work hard to make sure that we are there to support you whenever you need us! We understand that the needs of our clinicians & medical secretaries differs from clinic to clinic and therefore strive to allow...

SB

Stacey B.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

The changeover was easy, moving from 1 system to another can add a lot of work but everything went smoothly and within a week I was well on my way to knowing how to use it to its full potential!

Pros

Heydoc is very user friendly and avoids having to use multiple programs and clicking constantly between screens. Everything we require for use in our private practice can either be integrated or managed on Heydoc. Heydoc also have an excellent customer support service who were always on hand when we changed over from a previous system. If I have any questions or run into any technical problems someone is always at hand to help immediately which is essential when running a busy private practice!

Cons

Stacey, thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you think Semble is user friendly and makes things easier for you and your clinic! I am delighted to hear that your experience with the support team has been excellent and the data migration from your previous system was easy and quick! We understand how daunting the thought of a data migration can be and therefore strive to make...

Ad

Alp d.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Review of Semble

They provide a brilliant, easy to understand tech infrastructure.

Pros

I really like the ease of use of their software. It is easy to reschedule appointments and they have a great email notification system. Most importantly the line of communication has been amazing. I've been communicating with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]and they have both been exceptional in replying to my queries. I always receive a reply within 2 hours to my queries.

Cons

Hmm, I guess there are many features of it I do not really use but then again most of our operations are online so...

Dear Alp, thank you very much for the lovely review! We are so very happy to hear that you are enjoying the customer assistance. The team works hard to make sure that we can help you as efficiently as possible! Yourself and your team are always very busy, so it is imperative that your practice management software is easy to use, we are very happy to hear that Semble meets this need for you! We are...

GM

Greg M.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

HeyDoc - integral to the management of our clinical practice.

Tracking and managing large volumes of patient and clinic data.

Pros

Heydoc is a powerful practice management solution that allows seamless tracking of patient details, appointments, scheduling and clinical information, including practitioner and patient communication.

Cons

Integration to our business was seamless.

Greg, thank you ever so much for the wonderful review! We are so very pleased to hear that the integration of Heydoc into your business was seamless and that you feel Heydoc is a powerful, yet user-friendly tool. Tracking and managing patient and medical data easily is such an important part of running a clinical practice, so we are very happy to hear that you are now able to do this with ease! Please do feel free to get in touch with us (we love hearing from you) if you have any questions at all, or have a look at our Help Centre for any guidance: help.heydoc.co.uk Kind regards, Jessica Magri Head of Customer Success

jb

jayne b.

just the job

from the first day, it has streamlined our workload. it has made making appointments and building clinics so much easier.

Pros

I like how simple it is to use, once it is all set up.

Cons

that you are unable to just speak to a person. Granted if you put an email through to someone you do get a reply but I like to speak to a person when I have an issue.

Jayne, thank you ever so much for taking some time to leave us such a lovely review! We understand how busy medical practices like the one you run are and that optimising processes is so important, so we are delighted to hear that you feel Heydoc is so easy to use and that it has indeed streamlined your workload! I will definitely make sure that your feedback regarding calling Heydoc directly rather than emailing is heard. I will be in touch with the relevant people about this for you without delay. In the mean time, please do feel free to get in touch if you have any questions, or have a look at our Help Centre for step-by-step guides or videos: help.heydoc.co.uk Kind regards, Jessica Magri Head of Customer Success

Dd

Dolores d.

Heydoc

Pros

Cons

The 'Letter' tab does not allow you to add letter head with logo easily. Auto-correct, punctuation, etc is not integrated in the letter tab as you would have on a normal word document.

Dolores, we very much appreciate you taking the time to leave us this lovely review, thank you so much! Medical practices like the your own are very busy and have little time to spend on setting up systems, so we are very happy to hear that you found Heydoc easy to use and set-up. Our Microsoft integration is very popular and I am glad that you love it too! We would love to get in touch with you about the features you feel need improving. I will make sure that someone from the product is in touch with you about these. In the meantime please get in touch with us if you have any further feedback at all, or have a look at our Help Centre for videos and step-by-step guides if you wish: help.heydoc.co.uk Kind regards, Jessica Magri Head of Customer Success

MC

Mark C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Heydoc - Clinic Management Systems as they should be

Fantastic. How clinic management systems should be.

Pros

I could immediately see how the product would map to our clinic type and to our workflows. Implementation was a breeze. Everyone I have met at Heydoc is delightful!

Cons

Some of the pick fields (that feel like they should be editable) are fixed; however, the onboarding team were very willing to take that back to the developers to have a look at. If it could be tailored more to the specific type of clinical practice (because not all elements are relevant across their target market of clinics), it would be even better!

Thank you very much, Mark, for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you think Heydoc is fantastic! I am also delighted to hear that the Heydoc induction was quick and that you have enjoyed working with the team! I'll definitely pass on your lovely words. I am pleased to hear that the team was accommodating in terms of filtering back feedback to the relevant persons. Your suggestions and ideas are so important to us. I will make sure to personally follow-up internally on this for you too. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions, (we love hearing from you!) or have a look at our Help Centre: help.heydoc.co.uk Kind regards, Jessica Magri Head of Customer Success

sf

sue f.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Life is so easy with Heydoc onboard

Very nice and simple to use customer support 100%

Pros

Able to take card payments linking documents to emails and many more

Cons

struggling with some emails being received by recipients payments showing on invoices that have been paid to our doctors billing service as they don't use Heydoc

Thank you very much, Sue, for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that having Heydoc onboard makes life easier for yourself and your team. I am also glad to hear that you find the Support to be very efficient! I'll definitely let the team know. I will make sure that someone is in touch with you about the email and invoice issue you mention so we can help sort that for you. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions, (we love hearing from you!) or have a look at our Help Centre: help.heydoc.co.uk Kind regards, Jessica Magri Head of Customer Success

JS

Julie S.

Customer Service Spot on

Like any new software it takes time for new users to understand the processes, however the customer service is very pro active, calm and helpful.

Pros

Only just started using the software but the customer service is very efficient whilst new users get to grips.

Cons

I would like to see a payment system that allows in person payments and is integral to Semble.

Julie, thank you ever so much for the lovely review! We are so very happy to hear that you are enjoying the customer service and onboarding experience while you get things up and running. Scheduling, online booking, website integration as well as analytics and coding are key to the success of any medical clinic and we are happy to hear that you are able to do all these things via Semble with ease....

ON

Osama N.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Semble is a progressive and dynamic system with great potential.

Amazing customer support, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Pros

Easy to send clinic letters straight after each consultation, avoiding typing and proofreading.

Cons

Patients are unable to access their results on the system, would be great to set up patients results portal!

Thank you so much, Osama for your very kind words! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying using Semble and that you find it to be a progressive and dynamic system with great potential! The team and myself are very glad to hear that with the help of Semble, you are able to easily send clinic letters straight after each consultation, avoiding typing and proofreading. Also, I will make...

NR

Neil R.

HeyDoc

Excellent - there have been some teething problems but these have been addressed in a timely fashion

Pros

Integrated features all in one easy menu - e.g. patient details/ video calling in addition to ease of making edits and making the software bespoke for clinic use.

Cons

In built voice recognition software for letters.

Neil, thank you for such a delightful review! We are thrilled to hear that you feel Heydoc is excellent and that it provides all features you require in one easy menu. I am also glad to hear that any issues you experienced early on were addressed in a timely fashion, supporting our clients in the best way possible is extremely to important to us! In-built voice recognition is definitely something we are looking at. However, I will make sure someone is in touch with you to discuss workarounds and other options that can be looked into in the meantime. We love hearing from you, so please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions or have a look at our Help Centre if you prefer: help.heydoc.co.uk Kind regards, Jessica Magri Head of Customer Success

AB

Aileen B.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Heydoc review

Excellent induction and support

Pros

It’s very intuitive to use. I am happy with the functionality

Cons

The appointment availability could be easier to set up and review

Aileen, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! We are very pleased that you felt that your Heydoc induction and support were excellent, this is wonderful to hear. I will make sure to pass this feedback onto the relevant persons. With regards to your point around appointment availability, this is indeed something we are looking at enhancing. Someone from the product team will get in touch with you to make sure we understand all your requirements around this. We do love hearing from you, so please do feel free to get in touch if you have any questions, or have a look at our Help Centre: help.heydoc.co.uk Kind regards, Jessica Magri Head of Customer Success