HIPAAMATE

Cloud-based compliance management solution

HIPAAMATE Reviews

Out of denial and confusion and into getting HIPAA compliance educated and set-up

In brief, HIPAAmate.com helped me get moving on the project. By following the steps, I recognized I needed to learn more, upgrade my computers and establish encrypted storage. Once I had completed the review, assessment and analysis, I think I attained both a better comprehension and technical set-up as well as method for HIPAA compliance.

Pros

Having grown up in the so to speak analog age and having a solo practice, undertaking learning and implementing HIPAA compliance was challenging, if not overwhelming. It is one thing to review online checklists or read articles that for those who are not sophisticated in either HIPAA terminology or requirements and not tech savvy and another to understand and implement HIPAA compliance. This was a...

Cons

There were occasions I thought the narrative was oriented more toward larger organizations, but I also realized by including all these large organization features, the program is thorough. I needed help and therefore got the help to sort through how to answer certain questions. In this connection, I thought it would be easier for the person working with the program if there were fields for explaining the answers to questions and to individualize descriptions of their situation and procedures. I did, however, mention this to rep and he was very responsive to recommendations and ideas.

HIPAAMATE helps!

HIPAAMATE has been very helpful to our office. It is nice to know that if you have questions or concerns, customer service is right there to help. We would highly recommend this program.

Pros

It has been a great addition to our office. The program has helped us keep our office on track and up to date with HIPAA basics/updates, training, etc. It is convenient to have everything in one place.

Cons

The issues that we have come across are nothing negative about the program, they are just ideas that we have suggested to add to make HIPAAMATE even better. Last we heard, some of our suggestions were in the process of being added to the program.

User friendly

This is an amazing product that you are able to forget about, but they will remind you they are there when things need to be done!

Pros

I love that this software will send you an email when there are things needing to be updated on hipaamate.

Cons

The starting process is slightly confusing but there are chats with the creator of the system who will help you through any questions!

Thank you, Mac, for posting a review! I'm glad you like the HIPAA status emails:)

HIPAAMATE takes the fear out of HIPAA

Everything I need for HIPAA compliance is all in one place..... at my finger tips.

Pros

The software has it all. It takes time to input the clinic information (maybe 6 hours if large clinic). The reminders are amazing, the software will tell the clinic when it's time to audit or review a report. It is all in one place.

Cons

I have not found anything yet to complain about.

Affordable, easy, and necessary!

10/10 experience! This software allows our office to focus our time and energy on patients, all while remaining HIPPA Compliant!

Pros

The way this software is laid out is extremely user friendly. It’s easy to use, and if you stumble across a problem, support is always quick to help!

Cons

I truly have found nothing I do not like about this software! You can tell developers put a lot of time, thought, and effort into HIPPA Mate.

Thank you so much for the great review!

Fantastic Product

Pros

This product is easy to use and implementation was both easy but also thorough. While most of it is self-explanatory there are support videos walking you through each step, so you can be as meticulous as you'd like. Additionally the support is fantastic if there's areas that you are unsure about. The notification systems in place ensure that you are not running behind on tasks throughout the year.

Cons

Not much. There were a couple parts where clarification was needed, but it was as simple as contacting customer support and easily getting the problem solved.

Comprehensive & Cost effective

Pros

Inexpensive and comprehensive way to implement HIPAA

Cons

A few pointers needed clarification but rep was able to walk us through the appropriate choice.