Key Features of HomeCare Accounting Solutions
- Patient intake
- Track referrals, admissions and discharges
- Complete diagnosis code database
- Comprehensive medication database
- Enter and track authorizations by visit, hour, or dollar
- Enter OASIS-C assessments directly into system
- Match staff with patients
- Multiple reports and calendars by patient and employee
- Seamless integration from scheduling to billing and payroll
- Referral/admission/discharge/census reporting
- Comprehensive revenue
- Accounts receivable
- Therapy and statistical reporting including medicare cost re
- Comprehensive PPS activity reporting
- CAHPS export
- Billing and remittances
- Meets all PPS billing requirements
- Pre-bill audits for PPS billing rules compliance
- Automatically adjusts final bills for LUPA
- Un-bill or re-bill claims
- Submit Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurers
- Electronic remittances
- Export payroll and GL data
- 485 Plan
- Billing & invoicing
- Drug interaction database
- Electronic signature
- Medication database
- On-site employee tracking
- Patient intake
- Schedule optimization
- Time / task reporting
- Drag and drop
HAS offers seamless integration between scheduling, billing and payroll, which enables users to streamline their agency’s workflow.
HAS automatically adapts final bills for LUPA (low utilization), outlier and therapy conditions.
The solution's interface utilizes the drag-and-drop feature that enables users to reschedule and reassign staff with ease.
Users can generate multiple reports such as discharge and census, as well as revenue, statistics and accounts receivable.
HAS is constantly updating and upgrading their service by adding new features and enhancements at no additional cost.