iCouch

Practice management for mental & behavioral health

iCouch Reviews

Customer Service is THE BEST of any online platform

I need reliable and easy to use telehealth services as an affordable price. And they deliver. The excellent customer service keeps me coming back. If the ever add insurance claims submission to the EHR, I would use them for all my transactions, both in-person and online.

Pros

This platform works in conjunction with my practice EHR. The video room is east to set up and SUPER easy for practitioners and clients to use. I can also use secure texting with my clients, if desired. Everything is HIPAA Compliant and puts me at ease knowing my clients information is protected. In the past I used all the features in the EHR but it is only set up for cash payments (as are ALL video...

Cons

No medical claims billing embedded in platform.

Nice tech, clean design and eager-to-please customer support. Great for my international practice.

Ease of use and client/user satisfaction. Excellent customer support.

Pros

By far, the most impressive thing about this system is the customer support. It's among the best customer service I've ever had for any product, online or offline. If you have a question or need some help with something, you don't get a canned response or some generic answer, you get highly specific answers, oftentimes from the CEO himself. The price is also less expensive than other systems. I also like that the video doesn't require downloads and it's pretty easy for my clients to connect. Overall the CEO is a superstar and totally helpful.

Cons

Not a lot to complain about. There are a lot of features but there is good organization and it seems very intuitive. But it seems like a lot of stuff, however as I said, the customer support is great so any set up questions are quickly answered. Their latest product is a huge improvement over their original product I started using over two years ago.

iCouch

Overall experience is good as to observe the feature of this software.

Pros

The one stop dashboard that give the overview of to do list, people, messaging are very well designed. Dashboard page is clean and self-explanatory without any navigate issue.

Cons

Calendar - private vs public calendar might be difficult to manage at time, for example the availability to select.

Great concept, but needs work

It has been functional for my needs as a patient, but it needs a lot of revamping.

Pros

- it is multifunctional -provides a place to message and video therapist - offers an area to keep up with billing and documents used in counseling sessions

Cons

- the video chatting rarely ever works for me. It disconnects constantly. - I highly recommend having an app for the program. It’s a bit of a hassle logging in.

Amazing customer service.

Helped make my transition to solo private practice.

Pros

The best customer service experience I have ever had with a company. They respond to your emails within minutes. I even received a call from ICouch from France (I live in the United States) to answer a few questions I had. ICouch has every feature I need to get started in my private practice. Any small feature that i would like that is missing is coming soon. I tried all the main competitors to ICouch and none come close to the ease of use, professional design and overall aesthetic. Finally, ICouch is more affordable than all the competitors and offers more features.

Cons

The only cons would be waiting a few weeks or months for the additional features that are coming. However, this is well worth the wait.

Amazing Customer Support and Great Product

Lots, especially with paper but I wish that one could also attach files in the message component of the software

Pros

I like its ease of use and all the fabulous features that practitioners receive. Even better is the fact that soon it will be available on IPhone and IPad , which is greatly appreciated by those that do not want to travel with laptops- this would be me since I often travel, and travel light, As well having a REAL human respond to any issues and /or suggestions is a welcome change to other platforms I have used in the past.

Cons

I wish that specific kinds of therapists were advertised and that when I do a search for on line therapy, that iCouch came out on top. So improved SOE would be great.

Thanks for the kind words. One of the great things about iCouch is that we are a technology company with a strong design and engineering culture -- what that means is that new features, such as sharing files within messaging are being added all the time. We listen to our users and we're committed to building features that add real value to your behavioral health practice. Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions on iCouch. We take feedback seriously and consider our practitioners part of our iCouch family. And, we LOVE taking care of our family!

Easy to use. Customer service is great!

Pros

Easy to use. Forms are available for clinicians. You can have your own site and link your domain to it.

Cons

I wish I could customize my site more regarding what the client sees. I wish there was an app for clients and clinicians to use.

therapist struggling to get this to work

DISAPPOINTING

Pros

It has a good set up. It is simple to put names in and invite and connect with clients. Customer service responds quickly

Cons

Not intuitive. Makes you click about 5 different things to start a session. Does not work well with my Yoga windows 10. Customer service says this is a problem with the Lenovo Yoga and sends links to their web help. But I tried some of it and it worked for one session (I could see the patient and he could see and hear me) but the next time I used it I was back to square one. The video is poor quality (i checked the settings), and there is an echo in the microphone yesterday. Their answer is to get out and get back in. YOu can imagine that this is not conducive to therapy . I do have everything else closed. Also, the audio is not that great. This is a new computer. Not sure who has been posting these reviews or if they are verified.