InsightEMR

EMR and practice management solution

InsightEMR Reviews

Pros

One of the things we like best about the software is the adaptability and specificity to therapy practice. The product can be molded to fit your practice and is very user friendly.

Patti R.

Vyoma P.

I love the ease of use to talk to customer service, and the ease of resolving issues. Insight makes it easy for us to contact them with any issues we may have.

Cons

You call leave messages and no one returns your calls. Customer Service is horrible.

Mary S.

This company tried to get too big too fast the software itself is unstable and the support system is useless.

Wenonalani R.

Darrin Y.

Easy to use and does the job well

Makes it easy to electronically post payments . Speeds up the process of billing and posting claims

Pros

The speed in which it brings in data. Always easy to see the data and to retrieve information Use it in medical industry

Cons

There is not much I don't like. Sometimes data comes in late but that is probably due to vendors not program

Dependable Software

The reporting feature has helped us to keep track of everything better. Copay collection, no show rates, A/R, etc. Scheduling is incredibly easy. Documenting seems to be picked up easily by any new therapist that joins us and I love how you can tailor it to your needs. Keeping up with important insurance updates/changes is the biggest reason we will stay with Clinicient! While other clinics struggle, we are able to adjust and keep up because of Clinicient!

Pros

Love staying informed with everything; updates are automatic. And issues are fixed in a timely manner.

Cons

Constantly putting in a password - but I get the security side of that. And that I have to uninstall the program on my receptionist's computer every 3 weeks and reinstall as it gets slower and slower since the last major update. I did contact support about it.

Charting for PTs is good, billing is a pain.

The billing functions are a pain and when we call to get assistance, half of the people we speak with either have nothing to add over what we already knew or just say that's how it works and hopefully in the next year it will be improved. Data pushed to Zirmed or pulled from Zirmed frequently incorrect or missing things. Tasks are attached forever to the patient's chart. Errors cannot be corrected....

Pros

The Physical Therapists, for the most part, like the charting software. It is fairly basic and simple to use once you have all the templates figured out.

Cons

Billing/Tasks/templates/corrections/clearinghouse inputting and outputting/etc. Text reminders works on and off. Customer service doesn't know billing well and sometimes takes a long time to get back to us. Sometimes documents are scanned into patient's files to discover that they were magically missing from that patient's file and we find them later in a different patient's file, with no explanation. Templates have to be edited every so often because words will have been moved over and are no longer showing all of the sentence or the PT's signature is suddenly no longer printing on the letter.

Great decision for our small clinic

Great. I recommend Clinicient to all of my colleagues and have a whole new perspecitve on my small business' successes and challenges.

Pros

Clinicient is easy to navigate and personalize to meet our clinic's needs. The front office integration is seamless with documentation and billing and having a personalized executive perspecitve on the metrics has been invaluable. The support staff is responsive and we feel valued as a customer everytime we comminicate a need. Therapists really appreciate the ability to create goals directly from the objective data, and personalize templates to share throughout the clinic. Payment turn around is worlds faster than we were previously experiencing.

Cons

We would love a wait-list feature for scheduling; currently, we use an external link for wait-listing patients.

Clinicient Review

Overall, it has been a positive experience. Working with our account manager on a monthly basis has been most helpful. The monthly management reports are very helpful to a practice owner.

Pros

The EMR system is fully integrated with the billing software. The documentation and billing software are fully integrated, making it more efficient for billing.

Cons

There are times where the system doesn't run smoothly despite having speedy internet connections.

Big Learning Curve

A year after implementation while still dealing with more glitches than expected, we contemplated ending our contract but ultimately kept the system to avoid the same hassles with yet another system.

Pros

Scheduling is pretty simple. It is nice that you can fax notes straight from the EMR. They have an online platform that can be used when not in the clinic, although it is not similar to your desktop app at all. The team they sent to be onsite was very helpful as we switched over to this system.

Cons

I feel like several features we were shown in demo are not actually a part of the program unless you pay even more, which we were unaware of. Features such as emailing your patient a HEP. Be extra patient as you learn this software because it takes a lot of time and practice. Customizing notes is not as simple as it should be. Our clinic has has issues with sections of notes being randomly deleted.

Clinicient is a good base program, but does have a lot of glitches

Pros

Clinicient is easy to use, very user friendly, from an administrative standpoint. There are tons of reports that allow you to access almost any form of data you want. Scheduling is easy and clear to see.

Cons

There are a lot of various glitches that pop up and there is usually not steady answer. The glitches range from admin side to clinical side and do effect productivity of users. Customer support is slow to respond and only about 50% of the time can give a solution. Most of the issues are a "wait and see"

Insight EMR

We are using this for all of our medical records. It is a great tool.

Pros

I use this produce everyday for my job. Love that it is easy to document and essentially automated.

Cons

It is clunky to print evaluation reports for patients.

Why I like about Insight

Insight decreases my note taking time. Keeps in in compliance.

Pros

Easy to learn and use. Intuitive software.

Cons

I would like quicker access to support, but this is not a big problem.

InsightEMR

It is nice to be able to use one software to manage your practice.

Pros

The software is user friendly! Scheduling is really easy, customer service is helpful with any questions and it is very convenient to be able to keep up with billing, scheduling, electronic medical records and notes all in one place.

Cons

The software has glitches sometimes but the company is helpful on trying to figure them out.

3 Years of Using Clinicient

Overall, I am happy. There isn't a perfect EMR system, but Clinicient does a great job with reporting and it helps us to track all the important metrics and make sure your business thrives. I don't see myself moving platforms in the near future. I do think they try and make a great working relationship that is mutually beneficial. The technology world is a tough business, but I think the direction of Clinicient is going in the right direction and supporting providers to make them better.

Pros

We have been users of Clinicient for over 3 years. Overall, we are happy with the service. The reports are very robust and can provide lots of data around the quality of your care. The billing is pretty good, but we do get claims with timely filing denials, not a lot, but it happens. Some days the support is amazing, other days it can be disappointing, but mostly good days. The system is reliable, very few "outages."

Cons

When we first signed up 3 years, they promised a lot of things, like a patient portal in the next 3-6 months. It's been 3 years and there is still no patient portal. They also said they were working towards merchant services when we signed up, and still not there. We signed up with Keet Health to help with patient retention and MIPS, but Keet Health was been absolutely terrible. I would not recommend using Keet Health.

Clinicient InsightEMR Review

Other than the reasons mentioned above on the admin end I like Clinicient. The system helps me get snapshots quickly for each office and allows me to dig in with the management team of said office. I would really to see where we are with insightGO for admin - I hopped on a call twice giving opinions on items we could adjust.

Pros

I love how many reports there are to assist both admin and clinical. There are plenty of reports you can use as a dashboard to view how your company did in the previous month, but even creating reports that show you a quicker snapshot. The scheduling/functionality is very easy - nice to train new staff on it. Once you are trained in Clinicient and find all the little tricks it's a nice system, but a lot of the times we find these tips from months and/or years of experience.

Cons

All the little bugs/glitches - which I know nothing is perfect. Claims with issues: if it can show which office the patient received treatment from would be a great help. Able to open 2 windows at the same time - difficult to complete certain tasks. I usually will try to open Insight Billing just to have two windows. Placing notes on the schedule - two or more can't be the same time. Customer Service - is there a way to speak with someone quicker? Especially about the little things?

I recommend this and do for anyone looking to begin using an EMR/Billing program.

1. Tracking all required data from the front office position has been resolved. As long as the front office has placed the correct information in the system, it will track giving alerts/precautions as needed. The system offers so many things to help the job in the front office. We greatly depend on the front office to make sure therapist and billing know what is going on with patients. This system...

Pros

This program absolutely provides what needed to run a business efficiently. The system follows everything that is required to be tracked from the front office position through therapist and billing. Clinicient stays on top of current happenings in the therapy world as well as political aspect making sure their clients are educated to move forward in the business.

Cons

Do not really have any cons about this program.

It's a lifesaver

Right now, tracking faxes is HUGE! With audits on the increase, we have documented proof of fax with date and time. It's also a big time saver. Training a new therapist on the charting side, we usually have them up and going within hours.

Pros

With 15 therapists in our clinic, InsightEMR is a lifesaver. As Practice Manager, keeping track of the schedule, clinical notes and billing (yep, Insight Billing too) works relatively seamlessly. When we do have a software issue, Clinicient Customer Service is right there to help. The Empower Portal is a great way to make contact with other Clinicient users, access training, and support.

Cons

I wish that when we check patients in, the therapist would get a notification or pop up on their computer. Formatting on plan of care notes... my peeve is leaving only a therapists signature on a page or a blank page. We can adjust the formatting of the note so it looks good, but the formatting doesn't stay. If we have to resend the fax, we have to reformat.

Thumbs up to Clinicient

Overall I think this is a pretty good product. By having Clinicient do our billing instead of doing it in-house I have more time for other tasks. It's also very nice to have one integrated program. No more need of trying to get to separate programs manufactured by two separate companies to "talk" to each other.

Pros

Integrated billing and documentation. No longer needing two programs to do the job.

Cons

I am sometimes frustrated with support. I understand that things have to be taken in order of importance and am okay with that. But I don't always feel that I am able to communicate the problem well. It is like we are on different levels and I am not explaining the situation appropriately that I need / want corrected.

Hi Dorothy, Thanks so much for your submission! We really appreciate your kind words. I assure you that we are still working to perfect our support model but we are truly excited about the newly developed support site and community at https://go.empowerconnect.com. Please be sure to explore all of the new resources available including the new support portal and we will continue to stay steadfast to bring you the best support possible. Best, Clinicient

Good product with the potential to be GREAT!

I really like the Clinicient product and believe it is headed in the right direction as a company. There have been some customer support concerns in the past, but I believe you are pouring resources into this area which will improve my ratings higher if successful.

Pros

I think the software is quite comprehensive. I like the interface with Zirmed and the ease of billing and posting. I LOVE the folks behind the product and believe that they are working extremely hard to make this the BEST product on the market.

Cons

Customer support & the accounting aspect of patient ledgers/billing complexity.

Hi Christine, Thanks so much for your submission! We really appreciate your kind words. I assure you that we are still working to perfect our support model but we are truly excited about the newly developed support site and community at https://go.empowerconnect.com. Please be sure to explore all of the new resources available including the new support portal and we will continue to stay steadfast to bring you the best support possible. Best, Clinicient

Two Thumbs Up

Pros

I've worked with Clinicient for 3.5 years and I think it has to be one of the top programs I've used in all my years in the medical field. With the transition to ICD-10, I can't imagine working with any other company. There was clear communication along the way and assistance if needed. I think that transition, in particular, solidified for me how competent and capable Clinicient is as a company. There is always room for improvement and I think the great thing about Clinicient is that they are willing to have you submit any feature requests directly to them. I appreciate that they take them into consideration with each update.

Cons

I try to do a lot of troubleshooting on my own and I think the only thing that sometimes hangs me up in that process is the search feature under Help. I don't find it to be all that user friendly.

Happy Clinicient Customer

It has been very good. They are responsive and open to suggestion.

Pros

All software is complex and difficult to implement. That said, Clinicient training is excellent and ongoing. The support is excellent and timely. The templates start in a good place and are very customizable. The fail safes in the system help keep you compliant. They stay very on top of changes from Medicare and other payers. They are run by PT's who have been clinicians so they understand our issues.

Cons

We do a large amount of free text documentation. The word processing program is obsolete. It doesn't learn .

Clinicient a great choice for Physical Therapy EMR

Pros

Therapist Efficiency, Reporting Capabilities,

Cons

None, Clinicient has exceeded our expectations

Administrative Assistants will love this-everything you need is on one page!

Pros

1. You can open/sign into the program more than once, so if you can have the schedule open and patient charts open at the same time or multiple schedules from multiple office locations up. 2. All the prescription, authorization, case information is in the same location in the patients chart. You don’t have to open multiple windows to find anything, which is great! 3. Adding attachments is super easy!...

Cons

Can be slow at times, but overall a great software. Much more secure than other internet based softwares that I have used in the past for my job.

The Best EMR and Billing Service Combo

We are now 2 years in. Although it was a big transition from paper charts, it has been worth it. It has been a big part of our success with growth and profitability, and strategy. We know what is going on now a lot better with our business

Pros

Combined EMR, charting, schedule, billing, all in one place. Only have to enter data in one time.

Cons

At first we were not very savvy in how to optimize billing, and had some denials because we didn't fully understand our part of the process

Outstanding Software

My experience with InsightEMR has been great and fruitful. I like the content , outcome based documentation and ease of adding and deleting required points in the documentation. Faxing is just a click away. I love the weekly emails with good information to improve clinic performance and current business environment.

Pros

Content availibility, learning, outcome based documentation, ease of faxing and letter creations. Up to date information and user friendly for both new graduates as well experienced therapists.

Cons

Goals update and creating discharge notes from existing last daily note.

Clinicians is an outstanding product!

Pros

Clinicient continuously evolves as a PT software company providing EMR and integrated billing, A/R services. The EMR product is easily customizable to your clinicians skill level in regards to complexity of objective tests and measures as well as numerous other topics. Reports to referring physicians can be customized as well to allow ease of reading or extensive whichever you prefer. The account management solutions offers amazing A/R controls that can easily adapt to your administrative employee skill level and management style. Cash flow is high due to their oversight.

Cons

New hire training videos and practice database can be a little more integrated to allow learning and actual practice at the same time. It would also be nice if had IPad application and run on a MAC operating system.

Insight Fan

Pros

This system is my fourth software program to learn. The ease of this system and the functions that one can set up as is wonderful. We use a color coding system that helps the entire staff. The functions available in the client editor give a wealth of communication abilities.

Cons

This software has so many facets that I know there is more that we could be utilizing within it. Having time to review and learn more is a little difficult once you are up and running.

Clinicient integrates the entire practice management timeline.

Pros

Responsiveness both from management and tech support as they continue to evolve and enhance the product. Compliance is made easy and reduces risk when navigating the rapid change in regulations and policy. I also like the integration of the whole patient encounter from the admin side to the therapy side to the collections side. There are not hidden costs...they are very up front with pricing.

Cons

They went through some growing pains when their client base exploded, but they have invested money and management strength to solve this issue. So far, their product continues to grow as one of the main players in rehabilitation EMR systems.