InsightEMR

EMR and practice management solution

InsightEMR Reviews - Page 3

Therapy specific, adaptable and user friendly

Pros

One of the things we like best about the software is the adaptability and specificity to therapy practice . The product can be molded to fit your practice and is very user friendly. Also the functionality of the software makes compliance with billing and Medicare rules a breeze. Support is great and good training for new staff that is easily accessible by computer.

Cons

Very few dislikes. System works well. It takes a short period of time for a new staff member to become proficient.

Clinicient has made made the move to EMR a easier trip!

Clinicient has helped us keep up with latest regulations, and kept the learning curve to a minimum. The transition to ICD-10 went without a hitch. We have seen a better cash flow with faster turn around with claims. Out first pass claims submissions has improved the speed in which we get reimbursed.

Pros

Easy of use, has sped up collections

Cons

at times it takes time to get through to support

Easy to Use

Pros

Software is easy to use, makes therapist evaluations efficient and thorough. Helps with billing and insurance management.

Cons

Combining body parts in evaluation is a little tricky.

Great Options for Customizing

Pros

The ease of adding new exercises, tests or templates.

Cons

No undo button, changes in resolution requirements, sometimes errors or connectivity issues.

Inconsistent

We are actively looking to migrate.

Pros

The integration of the schedule, billing and the documentation is user friendly. Once you customize your evaluations templates evaluations are a breeze.

Cons

Their billing is horrible. They are inconsistent (can go up or down 30-40% with no changes in volume or payer mix), they are constantly shuffling out team members, and billers( been with them since late 2014 and I'm on my 4th account manager whom I haven't spoken to yet. My last one left abruptly on 3/31/17) . The customer service is even worse. No one seems to have any answers. They love to pawn off any issues with collections or functionality on to you and your practice. Their policy seems to be to push any questions towards the tutorials and the insight website. Which is just a bunch of glossy youtube videos.

InsightEMR is an all-in-one-program that makes things easier for our patients and our business.

Pros

It's super easy to use after learning where things are and where to access certain features InsightEMR keeps your notes and schedule together Makes billing simple

Cons

My only complaint is that you absolutely need internet or wifi connection in order to log onto or use the system

Adminstrator Review

Pros

Customer representative that is assigned to help you in the conversion and growing process. As a new start up, having this person and weekly calls have made it easier to adapt and help fit the clinics and programs together. The product itself is customization and adaptable to fit into the needs of the clinic. Multiple sophisticated reports exist to help manage your practice and the key metric report is very useful in providing a quick clinic snapshot within one report and with the graphics, it makes it easier to relay the information to the staff. Billing and Collections team are very knowledgeable and efficient.

Cons

IT department is slow to respond to request or resolve issues.

Review of Clinicient

It was very easy to learn and get used too. The ease of being able to copy and paste appointments when a patient wants to schedule out really helps us get it done fast for them.

Cons

Overall positive results since switching to Clinicient.

Pros

Very comprehensive software with much power for data management.

Cons

Software needed a lot of editing "out of the box" by our staff to customize it to our needs. This was very time consuming. I am not sure why a software designed for PT has options from pic lists for chiropractic care? The self directed customer service program (Creating a "Help" case) was very poor in the beginning with most requests unanswered for weeks. But, in the last year, this has improved considerably, and most help cases are actually answered via a follow up phone call.

Inaccurate Sales Pitch!

HORRIBLE. Was lied to repeatedly. Paid for the training, only to discover at that time that the product was unusable for our needs. Team admitted several times, in writing, that sales lied to us. Corporate would NOT refund our money for the cost of the training and the cost of our "implementation manager's time"

Pros

The software is easy to use and practical for PT's and OT's ONLY

Cons

Was told that there was an on-line platform: NOT TRUE! The platform was "in the works" Was told that many Mac. computer people use the software, Mac compatibility is not a problem: NOT TRUE! You need to have the Microsoft conversion software installed on your Mac Was told that there was a complete set of goals for speech therapists: NOT TRUE! The few goals and other items are of poor quality, lack efficacy and are only applicable to peds Was told that we could customize anything. NOT TRUE! We were unable to do so. After literally days trying, finally tech support admitted that there was not a way to do what we were told to do.

They have it together

Pros

They stay on top of billing rules, changes and makes frequent updates based on user feedback and experience. I was using another cheaper software before but the switch is worth every penny.

Cons

The only thing I miss is a scheduling app that would work on an iPhone. Otherwise, no complaints

Very Happy With Clinicient

We have been using Clinicient Insight EMR and Billing for 3-1/2 years now and as the practice manager and biller for our practice, I have found that having the schedule, documentation and billing modules linked together to be an invaluable time saver. I can quickly get documentation information when reviewing charges which makes my job much easier. Insight gives me immediate data such as Medicare cap...

Cons

Clinicient user in private practice physical therapy

Pros

Flexibility of documentation program and ability to customize Task bar and ability to communicate in house - cross communication with patient record Scheduling is easy and well displayed The overall program is a great documentor Patient editor allows for return patient with second case information

Cons

Can't think of a thing we don't like. It does take a while to learn and get good on the documentation end of it.

useless

A nightmare. Things occasionally dissappear off the schedule causing huge problems and its extremely limited on his device capability.

Pros

nothing really its unstable and upgrades have only resulted in less stability.

Cons

This company tried to get too big too fast the software itself is unstable and the support system is useless. I became a full time billing liason because we utilized their services for both billing and EMR and Ive spent the last 3 years fixing their mistakes. Issues are not solved in a timely manner

Best change we have made so far with our EMR and billing

Pros

ease of use for training modules, easy to look into pt account really quickly without changing screens.

Cons

Sales person could keep me updated better through process. I had to follow up to see what the status was during the process. Overall the outcome was good but more trouble than it had to be in my opinion.

Good helpful system

Pros

Integrated system with billing, chart notes and scheduling. Able to fax from system. Affordable. Good customer service.

Cons

Could have better reports. Requires lots of customizing to get system to be what you want (but great you can customize it to that).

Evidence based EMR

Pros

Clinicient provides a comprehensive boost to our clinic: billing, EMR, educational outlet and mentor. We lean on the EMR and billing daily, while they provide advice and educational materials about regulatory changes and trends regularly.

Cons

At rare times, their growth can exceed their capacity to be as responsive as they would like to be.

i'm sorry I can't rate the customer support or value for money I'm to new of a user.

So far it's been fun and I have learned some things. What is the correlation between your department and Clinicient insight? Is this for Marketing only, or can I get some issues discussed for insight? So I have had a twitter account since I attended Clinicient University, definitely some funny and good information.

Cons

Hi Cheryl, Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate you being a new customer. Capterra is actually a 3rd party review site used to provide reviews about your experience with Clinicient so others (who are not Clinicient Customers) can see first hand how Clinicient Customers like the software and experience. - Think Yelp, but for software. If you're looking to discuss INSIGHT or have questions, I'd recommend visiting our user-only community where you will find discussions, a support portal (for questions), and all sorts of resources to make your learning of INSIGHT easier. You can find this at https://go.empowerconnect.com/ and sign in with your same credentials that you use for INSIGHT EMR & Billing. Thanks again for your review, Nick

Insight, very insightful

Pros

Clinicient is very easy to use for our specific needs. The patient charting was great, and entering daily notes, schedule keeping, and updating was a breeze!

Cons

Cons, not being able to edit daily notes is kind of a pain. but still great software

Used the product for over 3 years.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to modify the screens. Great ICD-10 translator.

Cons

Screens are not built for OT or SLP as much as ortho PT.

One Year in with Clinicient- Still Happy Customers

Pros

Customer service, billing team (they work hard for my company!), continuous educational materials offered their clients, very powerful software! The Total Insight product has been an amazing tool in tracking the performance of our company.

Cons

Nothing at this time. Keep up the good work Clinicient

Good Specific Software, but Needs Some Improvement with Features

I would like an electronic wait list, have a "family tree" style professional contacts, have the ability to keep insurance card/information even if the payer mix name changes, a separate faxes tab instead of being all included under attachments. To get anyone to respond to my requests to any of these feature changes in nearly and act of God or ignored all together.

Cons

Hi Kristine, Thanks for reviewing us and providing some great feature ideas. We certainly know there are areas of the product that can be added to and it's with your great ideas that we can ensure those additions are prioritized accordingly. We have gone ahead and alerted our product team of these items as we want to be sure we have captured them. As with every suggestion, we look through a lens of usability, adoption and of course, how these features can improve your bottom line. Again, we appreciate your feedback and will look to have our product team investigate further. Best, Clinicient

Was a great option

Pros

I took the time to talk to the company about this software and have a tutorial. It was in my top 2 options because of versability. The price was great, the easy of use was good, the learning curve was easy and it had all the functions we needed. However, it was a split decision and I lost the battle so we did not go with them, we went with WebPT which was a mistake. Will probably switch over to this soon! Don't make my mistake. I would recommend at least looking into this and taking the tutorial as it has all the things you would need as a provider.

Cons

There is nothing I found that I liked least as I have not had the chance to go as in depth yet.

Clinicient Software Is So Easy To Use

Pros

The software is easy to use. It's one of the best EMR systems on the market.

Cons

The billing and support portion of the software company takes a long time to address issues and concerns.

Easy transition, excellent support and great compliance.

Pros

Fairly priced, complete support and excellent reimbursement.

Cons

Had a little difficulty with the set-up but I have a complex billing profile. Once this was worked out, everything has been seamless. Thus was accomplished in about 30 days. I left my previous EMR and billing company because I lost thousands and they couldn't get it right even after 12 months.