IntakeQ Logo

Web-based intake forms management software

IntakeQ Reviews - Page 4

AW

Andrew W.

Continually updated

Pros

I like that it is simple to use and that they continue to respond to customers and add new services and solutions

Cons

I have found it a little less user friendly with the medical notes section, but this is because it does not do some things I would like which may be a bit outside the mainstream.

DS

Debora S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Intake Q overall experience

The service at intake q has been phenomenal. Very helpful and prompt to assist. The forms are easy to use and edit and have had very few technical problems. Their booking system has a variety of options including custom options to add Different booking locations and hours which is perfect for a mobile private practice. I love the overall function of this software for my practice and patients

Pros

Online Forms and customer service

Cons

The buttons when you convert to HTML on a website are not customizable. More neutral coloured button options would be nice

MJ

Merritt J.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Overall Wonderful Product

I shopped around a bit when starting my practice and ultimately went with IntakeQ because of the easily customizable intake forms and simple to use scheduling. As my practice has grown, IntakeQ continues to grow too. Every time I think "hey, it would be nice if my software could to this," I check the updates, and they've already thought of it. Easy to use and affordable. I've recommended this software to several colleagues already.

Pros

Easy to use intake forms and scheduling, and it's reasonably priced.

Cons

Double room/location function would be great.

AJ

Anita J.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

The customer service is outstanding. Their quick response and assistance is second to none.

I use this software every day and it makes my practice run smoothly and I appreciate that it is Hipaa compliant. My clients like the opportunity to complete the forms in the comfort of their home and have it done when they come into my academy. The customer service is outstanding, especially Mike. His quick response to all of my questions and requests is far beyond any other company I have dealt with over the last 10 years.

Pros

The ease of obtaining important information and my clients appreciate being able to complete the forms before they come to my office. Fantastic software.

Cons

The software is expensive. I would like a plan between the Small Team and Clinic for 3 practitioners.

ML

Marnie L.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Very happy with software, glad I found it:)

Easy to use. Streamline what I use for forms. Easy for people to fill out. I like how it saves as they go. Love online booking. Still working on the package thing on my end.

Pros

Being able to set things up and send quickly to clients. I really like the online booking calendar, this has helped me a ton! I have not hooked it up to my website yet, but plan on doing that soon. Has definitely helped me streamline my business. I still need some work with notes and that kind of thing.

Cons

Just wish I could email my info to them in a better manner. Still have to figure that out. I have not used customer service, yet....to be determined

AW

Andrew W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Awesome Support!

I have been very happy with IntakeQ over the past 2 years. The product does what I want, and the support has been first class. Whenever there has been an issue they have responded immediately, and have even implemented features based on my suggestions.

Pros

Easy to use, and not tied to any reimbursement platform - this is great for a health professional who is not working with insurance claims. Those products linked to insurance reimbursement seem to be average in doing what IntakeQ does great!

AB

Amos B.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Exceptional Customer Service & wonderful software that saves us HOURS!

Have loved working with ItakeQ since the beginning. Our patients also love the fact that they can come at the time of their appointment and not 30 minutes early to fill out paperwork.

Pros

Once it's setup, there's very little maintenance. It's very easy to send forms out to patients and the information we can collect electronically really saves us time.

Cons

the only improvement that would help us, even more, would be the ability to integrate with other online software such as our emr.

JC

Jessica C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Easy System

I love that we have been using this program for almost two years now. I am very pleased with it and don't think we will ever switch.

Pros

I love how easy it is to send documents, edit them, and upload them. You can also send out reminders for clients to finish their forms which has helped our practice so much.

Cons

Its organized a little weird on the main page. I feel like it could be organized a little better but its not the worst thing.

JP

Jessica P.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Excellent system

They have been so helpful getting new forms developed and running smoothly and quick to respond with any questions we have. We use all of our intake forms on this and it also helps us for any part is we are acting with clients as part of a group practice it is really streamlined are at missions process and helps to keep us up-to-date much more efficiently directly upload to our dropbox and can be added to the charts so easily and seamlessly

Pros

I have been able to use his to reduce all the time we spend on paperwork and been able to get this done easily for clients with positive feedback from them as well.

Cons

Nothing so far all works great for us.

GY

Gun Young L.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

By far the best practice management software I've used

Pros

Very user-friendly. Not hard to set up at all. Customer service is helpful.

Cons

If I had to pick something, it'd be that IntakeQ does not have some features I want (which is only natural).

KF

Kristin F.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Fantastic for what we needed!

this software has helped us become a paperless office!

Pros

I love how easy it is to make my own forms and templates. I love the affordable price as well. Intake Q is the best Stand alone Software I could find after 4 years of research. It is simple practical and makes so much sense. I have zero programming experience but knew this was exactly what we needed after just a few days on the free trial mode! I signed up before the free trial was even over. Also I love how they have actually taken some of my suggestions and made them features! Bravo!

Cons

I wish there were a few additional features such as if a table equaled a score that the score could mean something. Also a better way for clients and provider to use the same form (kisok mode??) And allow for color customization as well for the side bar where they are just blue and green right now. Oh and a little more security on who can delete what. that would be good.

MS

Mary S.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Mixed Experience...

I really like and appreciate this service overall. Where I think that it can improve its functionality is the ability for the user to organize and categorize their questionnaires.

Pros

Its security and ability to design my own intake questionnaires.

Cons

Some of the functionality, inability to organize files, etc. I also wish the set up for the consent forms was easier, i.e. being able to add drop downs and multiple choice, multiple entry types of questions on them.

PL

Paul L.

Super easy, clean, enhanced, affordable.. all with superior customer service. Very hard to beat!

Pros

Excellent forms creations, including the ability to electronically send & receive to client. And with that, so many options too, such as sending a link by email or having it embedded right on your website. But it doesn't stop there, their amazing online booking program works flawless. And third, the ability to store securely client notes, progress charts and more. It's like combining all 3 critical aspects of running a private practice into one program. And the price is fair. All this from a Canadian company makes it unbeatable!

LH

Lee H.

Religious Institutions, self-employed

Great Product!

Pros

I love the ease of use of this product and the customer service. I've been with this company since Day One and I'll continue to use IntakeQ for my counseling practice.

Cons

I would like to be able to customize reminders more.

AM

Angela M.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Intake Q is a great resource

We have enjoyed Intake Q. We would like to have a way for patients with no email. The integration with our software, Revolution EHR could be better. It creates duplicate patients all the time. We would like to see capabilities of showing on a separate computer screen patient info to confirm and sign for HIPAA and consent to treat. The overall function is great.

Pros

It is easy to use and convenient for patients. It also make the office look better being paperless.

Cons

We would like better integration with Revolution EHR. We would like to be able to somehow have the demographics, but load our questionnaire where it would pre populate in the REV exam portion.

Hi Angela, Thank you so much for the positive review! We have a setting that lets you handle patients with no email: https://support.intakeq.com/article/149-choosing-the-login-method-for-your-public-forms Regarding duplicated clients in the EHR, this will happen if the patient name or date of birth don't match, so make sure that the DOB is required in your intake forms. I hope this helps!

EL

Erin L.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Very helpful for clinic automation

We used to have to print forms, have patients sign them, scan them back in, and then shred the documents. With IntakeQ we are able to eliminate the printing, as well as send forms to our patients for signatures without them having to come into the office.

Pros

The form design is very easy, and it's nice to (where appropriate) be able to use our pre-existing PDF's and just add a signature box to them.

Cons

For the features we use, it's a little pricier than we would prefer, but are willing to pay for the paperless automation and ease of use.

DK

Daniel K.

We love Intake Q

We added Intake Q about a year ago and it is one of our best decisions of 2018!

Pros

Intake Q has really streamlined our new paperwork process and created increased efficiency in our office. our practice is a mental health private practice and there is a lot of background information we try to capture. It works very well with our EMR and our clinical and support team love it. The forms are easy to complete online for patients and we get lots of positive feedback.

Cons

We are really happy with Intake Q and don't have any concerns at this point.

CS

Cayla S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Made converting to paperless much easier.

I run and manage a high volume chiropractic and wellness office. We see 350+ patient visits per week and in May of this year, we switched to a paperless office. Intake Q made the transition bearable. Customer support was very helpful in editing our forms and went above and beyond to assist us. Now if only Intake Q offered an app it would make using your services with an IPAD or Tablet so much easier. Also making it so we can send the signer a password would be helpful as well other than that I Love INTAKE Q and tell everyone who wants to switch to paperless to give them a try.

Pros

The convenience of it has made going paperless fairly easy.

Cons

It does not work well with out Tablets and Ipads.

dn

douglas n.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Reviewing your program

We have been so very happy and impressed with your customer service. excellent!! You respond very quickly to our inquiries. My clients love having intakes digitally. There have been some bumps along the way but you have always been so helpful.

Pros

easy to use and you are always improving it.

Cons

seems like depending on the browser or the device, my clients will not be able to save or navigate their way through it. It has been frustrating for them to have to refill it out.

JA

Judy A.

Easy to use, most patients have no problem using it and are pleased with the simplicity of use.

Pros

The software is easy to use and to modify. I am happy to be able to download and upload the completed forms to save in our EMR. >90% of our clients appreciate the simplicity and ease.

Cons

Occasionally it will give users feedback that the form is incomplete and can be confusing for them. Sometimes the email goes to their spam and they miss the email and we need to remind them.

Matthew H.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

IntakeQ is an incredible product

We are using Intake Q for our online medical forms, surveying our clients, and soon we will be adding another HR account to handle our HR needs and new employee forms.

Pros

From the moment we inquired about IntakeQ it was evident that the customer service was exceptional. They walked our team through the pros and cons of the platform and took time to make sure we understood how it worked, and what the specific application would be for our practice. What I appreciate most about support team is we asked them which plan would best suit our organization. It was refreshing to see someone who was 100% honest. They did not try to up-sell and said that the lower of the two plans would fit our organization perfectly. Adding the forms was a breeze and it has been amazing for our office staff and the patients we see.

Cons

There is nothing that we are seeing as a con at the moment.

RB

Ryan B.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Fantastic tool with a little room to grow

I absolutely love this product and can see it getting better in the future. Love that clients have a convenient way to sign consent forms and that there is no paper. I wish it was more intuitive to send forms. Customer support has been really supportive and responsive. It more than makes up for the shortcoming.

Pros

No paper, online storage of forms, can create multiple forms

Cons

Not intuitive on how to send forms, navigation feels clunky and not clear

ES

Erica S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Pros

I like the forms because I can send them direct.

Cons

I don’t like that I can’t edit the payment plan.

JG

Jill G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Getting started takes time but they have excellent customer service and it's very easy to use.

Pros

1. IntakeQ has excellent customer service; they respond to questions very quickly, they will help you get everything set up or they will provide step-by-step instructions if you're the DIY type. 2. Saves a lot of paper which helps your wallet and the environment. 3. Saves time and makes you more efficient; you don't have to scan and attach documents manually for example. 4. Helps you stay on schedule; most patients have the paperwork done before they come in for their first visit so you can have the chart ready to go when the patient checks in.

Cons

1. There is quite a difference between the plans offered. The lowest one allowing for 10 submissions, then jumps to 150 submissions just one level up. This puts us "between plans" based on the volume at our clinic. 2. The cost to use the secure portal seems a little high.

CT

Cherice T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

So user friendly on client as well as customers!

We have completely streamlined the intake process, it's so easy and user-friendly! Each of my staff members has their own login's and assigned "roles" (permissions) and since everything is accesible in one place, duplicating work duties is a thing of the past!

Pros

I introduced my front office staff to this software and they immediately fell in love with it! So user friendly on both my office staff as well as our patients! I definitely recommend IntakeQ for basic office functions such as sending required paperwork to your patients (customers) via email prior to their appointment. Great product!!!

Cons

I'd say the only con would be that because we are such a large office and already have an EMR/EHR in place we cannot take advantage of ALL features IntakeQ has to offer however, the online forms & compatability with our website are more than enough to continue paying on this product.