IntakeQ Logo

Web-based intake forms management software

IntakeQ Reviews - Page 7

EB

Elizabeth B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Excellent for folks who need a portal

Portal, emailing with patients, intake forms, scheduling, online self-scheduling and appointment reminders.

Pros

I needed a portal and online forms, as my EHRs portal does not allow me to pick and choose what information goes on the portal (and I need to protect adolescent confidentiality).

Cons

It can be a bit clunky, but part of that is just that it is not integrated with my EHR. I wish there were an app for it on my phone. Otherwise, it is great for scheduling and communicating with patients. Customer support is all by email but they are very responsive and have made software changes to accomodate my needs.

SP

Stephanie P.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

healthcare user

We tried this product to cut down on paperwork. It has been helpful. It has been flexible enough to ask specific questions to cut down on the time to gather most basic history information.

Pros

Flexibility to custom makes questions to our needs.

Cons

Not as much open space for additional commenting.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

If you are looking for arrogance, sign up here

I have an extensive background in finance, organizational development and billing system implementation. I have never been talked to so rudely in my entire career and that is saying a lot. Rude, condescending, arrogant and all but refusing to take me off their mailing list. I am an influencer in my field and I will be sharing my experience as often as possible.

Pros

Initially it appeared to have features that I needed but that turned out to be a bait and switch.

Cons

It just cannot do many of the things that they promise it can do.

BC

Brad C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

I use intakeq mostly for the online intake forms and they are by far the easiest and most complete system I have seen. I am currently also working on switching to using their clinical note functions as well to completely remove the need for other EMR systems.

Pros

Cons

Templates for clinical notes

SC

Shahidrah C.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Convenient, Accessible and Easy to Use

IntakeQ has allowed us to streamline our intake process, save time and resources. Our clients tell us how easy it is to use and how much they appreciate the efficiency of the process. As a business owner, it has allowed me to grow my practice and manage necessary patient documentation and authorizations.

KW

Kimberly W.

Used other for 1-2 years

Quick Easy and Friendly system for patients

Pros

I love how you are able to manage a patients account right along with them. Paperless system and up to date software. It is super easy for the patients to access. I love not having to add all new patient information. I hand them the tablet and they go to town with their information.

Cons

Some of the meds aren't recognized by the system. It would be nice to integrate with pharmacy so prescription information can be easily uploaded.

CH

Courtney H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Pros

It's ease and convenience when collecting information from new patients.

Cons

When re-sending intake forms it populates with the original issue that was created instead of allowing a new one to be added.

DZ

DAWN Z.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

EASY ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM

Online booking, intake, changes to appointments, gathering of information and payment of invoices.

Pros

I love having this system that is all inclusive!

Cons

Can't think of too much that hasn't been resolved.

AB

Alicia B.

Great Experience

I have had a great experience with IntakeQ and feel like the pricing is competitive. It's hard to find a form submission program that is HIPPA compliant.

Pros

Love the versatility, easy to send forms, patient side is clean and easy to use, really like the signature option, HIPPA compliance feature is great.

Cons

Actually creating the forms was difficult in the beginning, required a lot of trial and error. The back end could be more user friendly. Maybe a form creator wizard would help. Would also love to see an option to upload a document for signature.

DB

Debie B.

I love intakeq

Paper work is ready when patients arrive info the office so check in is more efficient

Pros

It so easy to use intakeq. They have made navigating through the site so easy. I would definitely recommend.

LC

Laura C.

It gets the job done

I have been using IntakeQ for about 6 months. In general, it gets the job done. I have a few needs within my psychotherapy practice that it doesn't meet: 1) I can not create a document with two separate signature fields (i.e. when 2 partners in a couple want to sign a release of information). This is a recurring need so I find myself frustrated with having to create two documents for them. 2) you can't...

KD

Kelly D.

Top notch customer service

The customer service is the best I have ever seen. After I send a message, within minutes I have a response and a good one, one that makes sense, not the run around, a great thought out detailed response. Also, if the customer service person has a question, they will even ask if they can call you. Top notch customer service!

Pros

IntakeQ is very easy to use, it saves time in the office, makes filling out forms easier for patients and the customer service is the best I have ever seen.

Cons

I wish we could separate our welcome forms without having to send out multiple messages.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Great for a solo practitioner starting up a practice.

I save several hours a week over what I was doing.

Pros

I have been very happy with the product. Just last night a client complemented me on my practice set up...and he was talking about INtakeq. The Company is focused specifically on the intake process, so they can do an excellent job at that. I often am working at odd hours, and the customer service folks get back to my e mails very quick .

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to figure out where certain data is or how something works.

De'Nicea H.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

World of difference in the flow of patient onboarding and follow ups

I came across IntakeQ upon recommendation from a colleague. At first, I didn't really see how it could possibly have forms that just like what I'm used to...until I sent over my form for them to transfer over. It was done so quickly! And it looked great! I had a beta group of patients to try it out first and they complimented immediately on the ease of use. Whenever I come up with an idea or think I need a different feature, they either already had it (and I didn't know it yet!) or they provided another solution until it could get added. Amazing people!

Pros

The ease of use and clean look of the interface. Also the mobile interface

DR

Deanne R.

Owners use

It took a while a lot longer than expected to add to the website and it still freezes to make appointments on mobile devices but the price is good and it seems to be working reasonably well so far

Pros

Affordable and meets most needs

Cons

Clients have had trouble using it the screen freezes on mobile devices and they are unable to book an appointment

Hello Deanne, thanks for the review! Can you please contact our support at hello@intakeq.com and provide details about what screen is freezing? Our system books thousands of appointments every day, so I'm sure this is an isolated case, and our team would like to investigate it. Thanks again!

WH

Wendy H.

Great for medical office

Love how easy it is for our patients to fill out intake forms prior to their visits, they don't have to print and bring in, only hit submit.

Pros

Easy of use

Cons

Would be nice to have more forms for medical

BC

Bethany C.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Highly Recommend

Pros

User-friendly, exactly what I needed, and didn't have a bunch of features that I'll never use, and just end up getting in my way.

Cons

Really can't think of anything. I've had a really good experience with IntakeQ.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Helpful HIPAA Compliant Resourse

Pros

HIPAA Compliant Customizable Ease of Use

Cons

Slightly confusing admin settings Need a better way to organize large numbers of forms

AP

Alli P.

Great Software!

IntakeQ eliminates the hassle of filing papers. Everything our company needs is sent to a simple excel spreadsheet!

Pros

Creating specialized client forms.

Cons

Not sure?.

SW

Sarit W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

We LOVE IntakeQ-totally revolutionized our business!

Easy, so professional, customizable...truly a game changer for our business!

Pros

It's incredibly simple and intuitive and there's always a solution for something we want to customize. The support staff is the best we've ever experienced in 20+ years of running a business. I literally can't wait to use it each day to optimize our customer experience and to build our business even further. Amazing software and we've used it all!

Cons

Not one con...seriously! It's awesome.

AL

Alyson L.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

We like intakeQ

There are a lot of great features and has made scheduling so much better for our office. So glad to have gotten rid of the paper version of the schedule. We love the option for paperwork to be completed online as well as other forms. There have been a few glitches and some features we wish were available. We love seeing what updates come out each month.

Pros

Patients to book online, online forms, use from multiple computers, customization settings

Cons

We'd like to be able to customize more settings, mainly that we can color-code appointments on the booking page.

KA

Katie A.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

A great asset!

So far, we have been able to manage the sending and receiving of these forms much more easily than before. I'm very happy with this product!

Pros

This is such a helpful tool for managing client documents and intakes. The best feature is the ability to track whether a form has been accessed and then signed.

Cons

I haven't encountered any problems so far. The worst thing might be learning how to construct forms because it is a bit overwhelming.

MB

Mae B.

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Best Customer Service Ever

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful experience. Would recommend to anyone!

Pros

This product is great. Very simple, and fits our needs perfectly. But let me tell you, this is the most responsive and helpful customer support ever. CSR is absolutely wonderful - if only all places could have customer support like this!

Cons

Very easy to use product. I have 12 accounts with IntakeQ, so the organization of them all was a little difficult, but I'm sure I did that to myself.

MH

Michael H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

The software has been very useful for my outpatient practice.

Streamlining intake, followup and care delivery processes in a setting where I do not have admin assistant. IntakeQ is my admin support.

Pros

It appears to be a perfect balance of user friendliness with complex features. I have an outpatient practice where it is important to get guardian signatures. Compared to competitors intakeQ's customization is far superior.

Cons

It so attractive to use, I want to spend all my time on it, but I have other things to do so that is challenging.

LP

Laura P.

So far this has worked well! Excellent customer support.

Pros

I love the ability to modify and create the intake forms, the online booking is easy, and the automated emails are great.

Cons

Customers have difficulty when they don't complete a form going back to it, not sure why. I'd like to make charges not attached to an appointment but that's not that big of a deal. The thing I would change and it's super tiny, the manage appointment link is not very visible and people don't realize they can cancel/reschedule etc.