Jane Logo

Practice management software designed by real clinic owners.

Jane Reviews - Page 4

CB

Crystal B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Beautiful interface for holistic practices

Great customer service.

Pros

The interface is nice and quick to learn. Jane team is helpful and easy to contact by email. I like the ease of having clients do online intake, consents and billing. I like being able to build templates.

Cons

This software really lacks features for healthcare practitioners that need to track coding of ICD10.. which is important when you are ordering labs and billing. It doesn't have a way to have flowsheets of data or problem management, which is terrible for midwives. You can't track lab values anywhere either... it's like your having to open and keep open a visit note to have a template to enter values in. I have also seen no additional features or updates in the time I have been using it.. until Covid came along.. they added televisit option.

Hi Crystal, Nice to hear from you! I'm glad you've found much of Jane easy to use and that you've enjoyed chatting with our team Many of your cons are very true. Thanks for listing them here - as I think it's important for people considering Jane to recognize that integrated labs and the tracking of lab values over time isn't currently available. The "vitals" chart piece is built to...

MM

Mandi M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Easy to set up, all inclusive, easy to use, great design

Having the scheduling, payment, auto-reminders, patient info, online scheduling--basically having everything I need in one place has been a dream. As a solo-preneur this has been a life saver for me!

Pros

Easy to set up and use, intuitive design, love that I can customize colors/branding, and have multiple locations. I like having access to templates but also the ability to edit them or create my own. Customer service is excellent, though honestly, besides a little help with initial set up, I've only had to contact them once in the first 6 months of using it.

Cons

In addition to 1:1 patient appointments, I offer workshops and trainings. I wish I could set up registration for these a little differently instead of it looking like a patient class, and would prefer a link to send people to register JUST for that workshop, instead of sending them to my calendar.

Oh Dr. Murtaugh, Your "pros" here is probably the nicest write up of Jane that I've ever seen. Thanks for taking the time to write it out and share your experience. And I sent you a follow up email yesterday with some information on how you can jump directly to the classes registration area since every URL in the booking process is unique. Let me know if the email didn't come through :) I'm so glad that you're part of the Jane community - I ran through your instagram feed and your website and the work you're doing is impressive and so so helpful. Well done! You are one powerful solo-preneur and I'm so glad Jane can be part of your Team. Alison - Co-Founder

ST

Shannon T.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Makes My Job Easy

The biggest benefits have been the online scheduling. But I also love the software also frees up my time with processing insurance claims.

Pros

I'm relatively new to Jane (8 months) but it makes my job managing our patients, payments and insurance very simplified. The best feature for me is the online scheduling. Frees me up to do so much more in the office.

Cons

The only cons are my own mistakes. I'm going to take more advantage of their training videos before experimenting.

Shannon! You're such a delight! Thanks for this lovely note and for taking some time out of your day to share your experience working with Jane. I'm so glad you're part of the Jane community. Office Managers - you're like gold to a practice! I really honour the work you do to keep things running smoothly. A good office manager can often go unnoticed - because things are just working well!...

JH

Jacqueline H.

Respect the Clinic Managers/Owners

Jane to me is first designed to please the charting therapists and administration second. The overall experience is good but is still very limited which is why its described as simple. More attention is needed in the accounting aspect of the program.

Pros

The program is nice looking and fairly simple.

Cons

Jane has taken away the ability for clinics to correct simple errors like a refund or a payment unapplied to an invoice in error. You have to email into the support workers who can not always figure out what is happening so you are having to explain how to proceed to ensure the correction is done right. The strange this is you can unapply a payment and refund on the same invoice over and over. So, since I was told this was taken away due to a large amount of errors that was happening why not start with fixing the ability to do the same thing over and over to the same invoice. Also, there should be different levels of control with corrections and deletions like other softwares.

Hi Jacqueline, Thanks for the review and I'd really love to work with you on the flexibility you need for accounting mistakes. As a clinic owner myself, I have experienced the end of day run around trying to figure out what was mis-recorded and can understand that flexibility is so necessary. I'll pull up your support emails to see where you're struggling, but if you're the manager/owner you...

LP

Lesley P.

Jane Review

I find the time I save on admin as a counsellor in private practice is invaluable; I went from spending at least 3 hours a day on invoices, keeping my own files (SOAP notes) on my laptop, receipts, find/creating forms, emailing notices, etc. to doing all of this through Jane with the click of a button; I now spend about 15 minutes a day doing what took me 3 hours when doing manually (not to mention the frustration of having to do it myself! Jane is literally like having a receptionist). But, Jane's support team is the kicker. I have never seen such a helpful support team as with Jane; not even the big company's like Virgin or Shaw Cable have support like Jane, it is unbeatable. Keep up the great work!

Pros

I was doing invoicing and receipts manually; and trying to keep track of client records - Jane cut my admin time in half which saves time and time is money. Jane is fairly straightforward to use but the Jane team has been invaluable in answering my questions within one business day every time and with useful answers every time (no wild goose chases for finding what I need! They know their stuff.).

Cons

There are just a couple of features that would be nice to have that Jane isn't configured for (calendar exporting to Outlook for example but I'm not sure that is a Jane problem). Adding more than one client/email to a profile (ie for couples counselling). However, Jane has a suggestions section that I'm sure will solve these cons in the near future. Another con however was that I wanted to use the direct billing option but found that Blue Cross doesn't allow RCC's to direct bill - NOT Jane's fault but disappointing.

Hi Lesley, Lovely to hear from you. Thank you so much for the kind words. Three hours to 15 minutes of admin time a day... that's amazing! I have some good news - Jane does allow you to Subscribe to your Outlook calendar. More on that here: https://jane.app/guide/staff-profiles/subscribing-to-your-calendar-for-staff We've also put together a guide that goes over how best to manage couples booking and shared profiles in Jane here: https://jane.app/guide/patient-profiles/couples-or-related-groups-booking-billing-charting-and-notifications Anyway, I hope all of that is helpful :) Please continue to lean on our support team with any questions that come up. We are so thankful for community members like you, Lesley! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

VN

Vanessa N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Ease of use and customer service

I only work 1 day/week in my practice and they extend a discount to me for working so little. Love this! Thank you. Customer service is always amazing.

Pros

Really REALLY user friendly. Help pages are great as well. I rarely feel like I need to talk to someone from the company to solve an issue. They are constantly updating, upgrading and adding new features as well. When I do need to talk to customer service they are always quick to reply, extremely friendly, and are quick to get me an appropriate answer.

Cons

Sometimes the SOAP notes take me a bit of time to fill out. I know I need to sit down and fix them myself, but I don't always have the time to do it. I wish my billing codes and dx codes could be duplicated with duplicated notes - at least I have not figured out how to do this yet if it already is a feature.

Hi Vanessa, Thanks so much for your review of Jane! Your title really makes me smile because you've identified the two things we really think are the most important! Ease of Use and Customer Service. We could write our entire company goals around just those two points. Well, actually, we do! I'm so pleased that you are enjoying Jane. We'd love to go over your SOAP note templates...

EH

Elise H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great app! Great support team!

Only positive things to say about this app and the Jane Team.

Pros

easy to use, great integration with other software, the Jane Team is always looing to improve their product and make sure their clients are well taken care of.

Cons

I don't have any cons. The transition was easy and the Jane Team is always there to help.

Elise, Well, I'm not sure if you know that my favourite reviews come from Office Managers! Thanks for taking the time to share your story of running with Jane over the past few years. And...Did you know that the future is here! The Telus integration is just in Beta and once we work out the last few details the integration will be in wide release. Did you see our demo on the summer showcase? You can find the recording here https://vimeo.com/452703248 and the Telus demo is linked in the comments at 24:10. I'm so grateful for your kind words (and the stars ). Alison - Co-Founder

BS

Bryan S.

Enthusiastic Convert

I have been very pleased. They have really "wow-ed" me with their exceptional customer service and continued upgrades to the software.

Pros

The features were what initially drew me to the software. I was looking at options that had patient notes and scheduling that were so much more expensive. Add in awesome features like online scheduling and it was a no brainer.

Cons

I would like a little more customization in the text and email alerts for upcoming visits. My clients love getting texts about their visits, but I would like to be able to make more custom messages such as procedure changes related to covid precautions, or specific needs for different types of visits.

Hi Dr. Sullivan, I love this so much! Thanks for taking the time to leave a lovely review. I'm so glad to see you've been working with Jane for a number of years now and have benefitted from the expertise and work that other Chiros have generously shared through their chart template library. I also think that's a pretty wonderful part of being part of the Jane Community :) Text length...

sB

stephen B.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Professional software with personal customer support

My experience with the Jane software has always been great, such a quality and professional product but with such a friendly and personal customer service approach, the contrast between the two is rarely found in such a big company.

Pros

The ease of use is so important as our practitioners have limited time with patients so being able to use the software with minimal difficulty is great.

Cons

Very littles con's if I'm honest, if I had to find something constructive to criticize, it would be the automated pricing adjustments when adding new users. Only because not all users actually use all the appointments allocated to them so could easily be priced higher for availability use as opposed to actual appointment use. But the customer service people looked into this quickly and amended hassle free.

Hi Stephen, Thanks so much for the kind review. I'm hearing that you're finding ease of use to be one of Jane's pros, which is so great to hear. Building Jane to be legitimately helpful and efficient is our North Star! Thanks for the Automated License Feedback. I'd love to hear a little more about what you said about "not all users actually use the appointments allotted to them." Are you...

ST

Shig T.

Great for any organization

Absolutely great. I think it is one of the best programmed app.

Pros

Aside from having so many features which was a bit challenging to figure out, jane has everything a practice needs.

Cons

The fees are on the higher end compare to other apps.

Oh, Shig, thank you for the kind words. And a big congrats on opening your own business! I totally understand where you’re coming from, Jane has an ever-growing list of features that does create a bit of a learning curve, but it’s one that our support team is happy to help walk you through. As for fees, I'd be curious to hear more about this feedback to fully understand and chat through your concerns, so if you want to chat more just send us a message to support@jane.app. Regardless, we're so happy to hear that you’ve got things mostly settled and are enjoying Jane. and hope we can continue to help you run and grow with your practice. Thanks so much for being part of the Jane community. <3 -Caitlin on behalf of Jane App

SS

Sharel S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Small business life saver!

Organized easy online booking for staff and clientele. The clients love the automatic sms or email reminders as much as the staff does as it reduces no shows keeping the bookings full with plenty of time to rebook. Billing is so easy now saving hours of administrative time!

Pros

Jane App has made my time booking, billing and charting immensely easier! I spend a fraction of the time I used to as Jane has so many features that do alot of the work for me!

Cons

It was a steep learning curve to get to know how to use Jane as it does have so many features. I made lots of mistakes at first but Jane Team is always there to help!

Hi Sharel, This review showed up today and was such a lovely treat. Thanks for sharing your experience with Jane - it's very much appreciated! And as a clinic owner myself, your title just made my day - "Small Business Life Saver!" As a clinic owner myself I can appreciate the never ending work that needs to be done outside of your clinical hours - so I'm so delighted that Jane might be playing some part in making that a load a little lighter for both you and your team. I hope you're enjoying a relaxing long (Canadian) Thanksgiving weekend Sharel! Ali - Co-Founder on behalf of Jane

CH

Catherine H.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

What a fantastic experience with Jane!

Outstanding! We have had nothing but friendly support from the very beginning. And the fact that it is so intuitive is also wonderful especially since we are not very tech savvy!

Pros

Everything! The price, the ease of setting up and the user friendly nature.

Cons

We haven't run into anything yet that we don't like!

Wow, what a delightful review of Jane, Catherine. Thank you! Hearing that so many things about Jane struck a chord with you is so exciting to hear about because these are the types of experiences we want to provide to all of the clinics and small business owners like yourself that use Jane. I hope we can continue to make things easier for you and those you help, and please continue to share your feedback. :) -Caitlin, on behalf of the Jane team

KE

Kaylee E.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Awesome but can be a little complicated if you're a single practitioner

I really loved it except for the lack of simplicity in charting templates. However, I am someone that is more easily overwhelmed, it just wasn't a right fit for me in that regard. (I do really miss the excellent customer service though!)

Pros

I loved the cost, easy to use if you knew how. Really great for when you're first starting your private practice. The customer service is the freaking best though, and there's no bait & switch like most other EHR software companies <3

Cons

I am someone that loves to rely on premade templates, however, there's like thousands to choose from. (other practitioners share their own templates) And even after attempting to create my own, it just felt too complicated and messy. I needed a SOAP that was streamlined and quick to get through. It took me forever to finish a chart because there was a huge mix of drop downs with bullets, with filling in the blanks, etc.

Hi Dr. Kaylee, I want to first thank you for taking the time to write this review. Second, I'm so sorry to hear that you've decided to leave the Jane family! I'm hearing that the time it takes to pick and/or create a chart template was one of the bigger pain points here. We really want you to feel like Jane is the best fit for you as a single-clinician practice. Our hope is to have Jane...

MO

Mathilde O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Jane is the best software i've ever used!

I don't have a bad thing to say about Jane. I've used 3 other software's prior to Jane and they pale in comparison. I set up my own practise 2 years ago and I honestly feel Jane made the whole process so much easier. Thank you Jane - easy 5 stars from me.

Pros

The online booking, statements and billing documents, it integrates with stripe and phsyiapp, easy to customize forms etc. You can duplicate notes create phrases which makes writing notes quick and easy. Customer service is fantastic. Above and beyond any other similar service. And when you need to leave they send you PDF of all client notes which makes it a breeze to comply with data safe keeping.

Cons

I wish they offered it in the country I am moving to.

Oh, this is such a lovely review, Mathilde. So sad to see you part ways with Jane, though we never like to see it that way when we're leaving on a good note, and it sounds like you have an exciting adventure ahead of you! Everything you've listed here that you appreciate about Jane brings us so much joy - the work we do every day results in experiences like yours and that is endlessly valuable. We're so fortunate we got to be a part of your practice for two years, so thank *you*. Who knows, maybe we'll see you again in the future - but until then we're wishing you the best of luck! -Caitlin on behalf of the Jane Team

EA

Enrique A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Best clinic management software and best customer support I've experienced

Amazing support team. Quick accurate and very helpful Very useful and versatile software that goes beyond other similar software

Pros

Versatility and ability to manage a variety of tasks need in a clinic environment

Cons

The interface takes time to get used to lacks intuitive flow

Hi Enrique, So great to hear from you and thanks for the review! I love that you're enjoying Jane's features and especially that you've been getting to know Jane's team over the years when you need some support. I also really appreciate the honest thoughts on Jane's workflows - I pulled up your support emails to see if I could figure out where you're experiencing clunkiness, but because you've been a member of the Jane Community for so long there's a lot of emails to scan through :) In any case - we appreciate hearing how Jane could be better so we'd love if you continue to provide our team with feedback when you run into areas of improvement. Thanks so much for being a part of Jane's story! We're proud to be part of your team. Alison - Co-Founder

CZ

Christi Z.

Customer Service

Great!

Pros

Customer support reps are always cheerful, patient, and very helpful!

Cons

A few key features that are present in other platforms are not available in Jane: trigger emails to admin for all scheduling updates (only go to clinician), client portal (not yet finished, but critical need), auto notification when clients complete their intake forms. Such auto-sent emails would be helpful, so we don't have to spend our time looking up information that could be already sent to us.

Hi Christi, Thanks for your review! I hope you're having a good week so far :) Your kind words for our support team are so appreciated. Feeling the love over here! I'd really like to hear more about your thoughts on a Client Portal. If you haven't seen it already, I would encourage you to add your ideas and votes to our public customer feedback site. For example, you can add your vote to "Intake Form alert/notification or icon" here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/intake-form-alertnotification-or-icon Our Product team regularly reviews this list and your feedback is invaluable! Thanks again, Christi. Maddie On Behalf of Jane

MD

Meagan D.

Jane is top notch!

I have been using Jane over the last few years at a number of clinics and most recently for my personal in-home/at-home clinic. It has been extremely convenient and helpful to keep things organized. I am heading on mat leave and they have been absolutely wonderful in putting my account on hold/helping me prepare the appropriate exports and have even gone above and beyond to make me feel important to their company by sending a branded onesie for the new babe! I am beyond happy with my experience so far using Jane.

Pros

Extremely convenient Ability to note take whenever and wherever you need to Software is really well created and has all functions needed for note taking properly Makes scheduling so much easier Love the option to use templates from lots of practitioners and tweak to your liking

Cons

A little bit confusing on some items (for me financials) but once you dive into their "help" it is usually easily solved. Need time to learn the system.

Hey Meagan, Thanks for the lovely review and congratulations! I'm hearing that you're really enjoying Jane's charting functionality. You might be happy to hear that we have some very exciting chart formatting features coming down the pipeline. Feel free to follow along with the request here if you'd like to stay up to date on the status of this release: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/chart-formatting-rich-text-bold-underline-italicize We...

SD

Stefanie D.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Great Experience with Jane so far!

I have loved it and I intend to continue to use it!

Pros

I love that I can get help if needed through email or over the phone and that I am always talking with a live person, not a recording. I love that I can literally take care of my billing, my scheduling, my payments, and my notes/charting all in one place!

Cons

I don't have any complaints yet, I just wish that I better understood the insurance side of things but I honestly think once I start sending claims through it will became really easy for me, I just need practice.

Hey Stefanie! Oh wow, reviews like this always leave us feeling so happy, so thank you for sharing. We love so much that you’ve been finding Jane helpful and our support team has been so helpful. We hear you about the insurance piece, adjusting to a new system can be a lot, and that usually means there will be new workflows for things like insurance. Always remember our team is here to support you as you get to learn the ropes of Jane, so you can reach out any time to support@jane.app We thrive helping helpers like yourself and hope we can continue to be a part of your journey. Thanks for being with us! -Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team

AB

Ariel B.

Work without encumbrances

My overal experience with Jane has been outstanding. It is highly customizeable, while at the same time completely in sync with the way we do things in my field. No unnecessary anything, without anything missing. It is extremely well thought through, is easy to use, and I got it running in two hours!!!!!!!!!!

Pros

Jane does what you need in the most intuitive and straightforward manner. It has every thing you need and not one thing extra. Paths to forms, administrative tasks and everything else are clear, help is always excellent, and often I find myself admiring the designers and programmers for their common sense.

Cons

Nothing! I am smitten with Jane. It is wonderfully designed.

Oh my thanks for this review! I'm so glad you're finding Jane to be a great helper to your practice. I'm going to pass along your lovely compliments to both the product and support teams. They will be so thrilled And I'm very proud of you for being up and running in just a couple of hours - well done! Jane does need a little bit of training on the way your practice runs at the start, so I'm...

SL

Sara L.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Wonderful Organisation and Product

From the start the JaneApp team took care of our small company. They were available to walk us through the set up from start to finish, and have been available on an ongoing basis whenever questions came up. This wasn't often though, as the software is so user friendly and accessible. Our clients love it - they appreciate the reminders and being able to book online. This has also reduced the number of no-shows or late cancellations we receive. We use far less paper now as all the forms can be created and stored confidentially on the platform. They are constantly developing and making worthwhile improvements to the software. Jane has been a huge time-saver. It's great.

Pros

- Incredibly user friendly - Secure and great confidentiality features - Can do everything in one place (booking, case notes, forms, etc) - Sends out automatic reminders - reduces number of no shows and late cancellations - Client-friendly online booking platform - the attentive, approachable and accessible team behind it

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about it.

Sara! You are so kind. Thanks for the wonderful review and we're so glad that Jane has been helpful to your practice. I love this part: "From the start the JaneApp team took care of our small company." That is a huge win to me, since we really hope to be a support system to our Jane Community. Thanks for sharing and an extra tip for your paperless office: If you do have paper forms that you still use in your practice, you can laminate them on hard card stock and then have people fill them out in erasable marker. Then scan them (or take a photo of them) and load them into Jane as an image. Then erase the form and you can use it again - no more shredding! Have a great week Sara. Alison - Co-Founder

MT

Michael T.

Great EMR for Acupuncturist

Love Jane and their support. Can always get a question answered

Pros

Low price point, easy to use. Outstanding customer service

Cons

Book keeping is just ok compared to other products

Hi Michael, Thanks for the review! I'm hearing that you consider Jane to be "easy to use." It also sounds like you've been in contact with our support team - that's great to hear :) I'd love to learn more about your bookkeeping thoughts. You can share ideas directly on our public customer feedback site here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests Alternatively, you can reach out to the support team directly via phone or email. We really value your input. Thanks for taking the time, Michael. You are appreciated! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

CL

Candace L.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Fabulous for Self-Employed Doctors!

I run my practice using Jane almost completely. It's a game changer.

Pros

-Easy patient communication -Easy integration into my website -Easy use for patients -GREAT charting -Good intake forms; easy to cutomize. -Great customer service.

Cons

Nothing, really. I have an outside insurance biller so I haven't tested any of their insurance integration.

Hi Candace, Oh I loved reading your words about Jane. Thanks for taking the time to hop in here to Capterra to share. We're looking at compiling a listing of external billers that are familiar with Jane (and providing some biller specific training!) so let us know if your biller ever needs any help and we'd be happy to work directly with them. And how fortunate we are to be included in your practice and your story. It's never easy to work as a solo practitioner - where you are responsible for everything on your own! I'm glad to hear that Jane and our team is making you feel more supported in your work life. That's our ultimate goal at Jane.... Delighted practices who feel like part of a Community. Looking forward to our ongoing work together, Ali - Co-Founder

AK

Angela K.

Great Product and better Customer Service

Pros

Product is very easy to use. The tutorials available online for training purposes are thorough. The customer service for the product is beyond top notch. Jane offers help through email, phone, facebook, and even a suggestion board to suggest new/helpful features to improve.

Cons

The reporting options are limiting, they need more customization. The calendar needs to be a more functional with a monthly option, as well as an ability to block off holidays or closures.

Hey Angela. So glad to hear you've found the tutorials and guides helpful, and even more so that you've been finding Jane easy to use! It's music to our ears that our support has been a big help - it's something we pride ourselves on and I hope we get to continue to grow with you and your practice. The feedback you mention about the reporting and schedule is so interesting! Have you added your feedback to the feature requests for those two things you mentioned? You mention our suggestion board so it sounds like you know about it - but don't forget to add your vote so you're kept in the loop if our team asks questions or updates that request. Thank you so much for the kind words, and keep that feedback coming as it continues to help make Jane better :) -Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team

DS

Dawn S.

Jane Team are Rock Stars

Jane takes time to get used to and comfortable navigating around, am happy I did not have to rush this process. Tech can be intimidating for non tech folks, but the Jane Team have your back.

Pros

The support from the Jane Team is incredible! The emails are friendly, easy to understand and the responses are fast. The Jane Team have every corner covered for support, not just emails but they also provide an online resource guide, steps to setting up your Jane account, videos to watch, demos and Jane community Zoom meetings! I have used Jane App as a massage school principal, an practitioner at a clinic and now for my own 'soon to be open' clinic... and they simply are the very best! Thank you Jane Team, you are all Rock Stars to me :)

Cons

The cost... would like to pay closer to $60 a month as I am the only practitioner in my clinic.

Hi Dawn! Thanks for leaving this review today - I really appreciate your support of the support team! And you've used Jane in an impressive number of places! I'm so glad that we get to be a part of this exciting new chapter as you open up a practice of your own. That's so exciting! Good for you! Are you working less than 10 patients a week right now Dawn? If so, let us know! Hope you had a lovely weekend and thanks again for your kind words. I'm going to share them all with the team today and I know you'll make their day. Alison - Co-Founder

PR

Phillip R.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Excellent EHR and even better customer service.

Excellent experience. Without a flaw thus far. Better than the competition I left.

Pros

The customer support is fantastic. Questions are always answered within the time limit set and the answers are clear and thorough. I love how easy it is to use and the help manual is easy to navigate.

Cons

Jane has yet to make me think twice or have a moment where I was denied an action I wanted to do in the platform.

Hey Phillip, Thanks for taking the time to post your review! Hearing about your flawless experience and seeing those 5 stars is such a delight. This is definitely a review I will be sharing with the rest of the team. Making the decision to switch, and get started with software can feel like a big hurdle, but I am so glad to hear you are finding Jane easy use, and that our team has provided fantastic support! We are so glad you chose to join the Jane community :slightly_smiling_face: -Kim on Behalf of Jane