Jane

Practice management software designed by real clinic owners.

Jane Reviews - Page 4

Near Perfect

Benefits are ease of use, functionality, creating tasks for myself and other users that I can see and follow up with, no paper, customer service, ease of implementation for day to day, accessibility, color scheme, personality, online booking ability, messages and follow up with patients, connection to mailchimp.

Pros

I have been working in the field for over 10 years and have used several different products in my practice. Jane take almost all the goods from each of them and implements them in a user friendly platform. The day to day is relatively simple and speeds up as I get used to the programming. I am a nerd so I could use a few more reports, but maybe I just have not used it enough to get what I am looking for. I am excited about implementing Jane into the practice.

Cons

I cannot easily figure out how to Duplicate common procedures along with the notes. A report for missed/No Show/Cancelled/rescheduled A report for the daily Totals on on one page. I am not sure where I can find rescheduled, no show, missed appointments, cancelled appointments once they are off the schedule. A place to record where patients came from ie BNI, referral, etc No visit counter outside of the yearly visit counter for insurance ie for tracking insurance reports Again all these might be on there but I have not found them or a training on them yet.

Well, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy you did. And we have lots of new reporting features in the works, so it's great to hear you'll find those helpful to your practice. And we're all nerds too ;) So you'd fit right in around here.... I wonder if you've tried out the "unscheduled patient report" - It's a bit of an unsung hero for catching those missed/cancelled/no...

Best Clinic Software!

I've worked with a number of CMS in my 7+ years as a clinic manager for alternative healthcare clinics, and I've never had a better experience. I got my previous clinic to switch to Jane when it first launched and loved it so much I converted multiple clinics and practitioners to the software. It's just so

Pros

Easy to use, many helpful integrations and the customer service is always quick to respond, solve issues, even implement new features when requested.

Cons

Still lacking a few features but I know they're on the way - like Telus Health integration!

Morning Stacey, So lovely to hear from you here on Capterra :) I love working with admin team members as you use Jane all day every day! And I think reviews from people like you, who have worked with many different practice management softwares over your time running practices, are especially sweet to read. I've been really appreciating two things I'm hearing here and as we're looking into 2021: - great customer service (we're here for you!) - listening and actioning on feedback (we're still making Jane more helpful!) I love hearing that these are important to you and we'll definitely keep focussing on those two areas moving forward. Thanks for being part of the Jane Community Stacey!

Very Satisfied Customer

All has been positive. i came across a few bumps, but figured it out or Jane's team responded quickly to answer any questions I had.

Pros

the online scheduling and the charting aspects of the software

Cons

The work of getting the whole thing implemented.. LOL!! But on the other hand, Jane has made it easy with the video training and staff training / education materials.

Hi Rosemarie, Thanks for sharing some of your experiences with us here on Capterra :) And thanks for your very kind words I love hearing that you're working well with Jane's team and the video training. We have one group at Jane called the "Education" team, and they are responsible for training all of Jane's incoming team members AND for creating much of our support content. My goal is...

Best Customer Service & Easy to Use Software

Jane's customer service is absolutely stellar. Everything works together so beautifully and both I and my patients love how easy it is to use for all sorts of tasks. I love how you can modify almost anything as well!

Pros

The software is so easy to use, and the Jane Guide makes it easy to look anything up that I'd need or have questions about. My patients love how easy it is to use as well!

Cons

It can be a bit clunky at times and not as intuitive as it could be.

Hi Danika, This is so lovely. Thank you! Best customer service, easy to use, and a positive patient experience is exactly what we want to hear (especially on a Monday!). I would really like to know more about what specific areas of Jane you find to be clunky or not intuitive. I hope you will reach out to one of our Jane team members and share. Your thoughts and suggestions are incredibly important to us. This way Jane will continue to grow and evolve in a direction that works for you and your practice. Thanks again for sharing, Danika. We're lucky to have you :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Excellent customer service!

Pros

The software is very customizable and they are continually working to make it more efficient. The customer service is absolutely outstanding. Myself and my staff cannot say enough good things about how the Jane team genuinely care about us and are able to help us in a clear and timely matter with any issues we may have!

Cons

There is nothing that stands out to me that I don't like about this product at this point (there were a few things early on but Jane has resolved all of them).

Joshua thank you! I shared this message with the whole team and I know it made their day. Thanks for being a part of the Jane community and for sharing your experience with our support team. It can't get much better than your review title - and I might actually read your words out loud at our All Hands meeting later today. What a wonderful gift this holiday season. Hope you have a fantastic finish to 2019 and we're so looking forward to an exciting start to 2020 with you and Hometown Health. Have a wonderful weekend, Alison - Co-Founder

A Beautiful, Evolving Practice Management Software

Outstanding customer service and a software that is expanding and evolving in ways that make sense, are customer driven (we ask, they evolve and provide), with training and support along to way so we understand how to use it. I am extremely happy with Jane overall.

Pros

Comprehensive, integrated features, ease of use, visually appealing.

Cons

A few quirky things that had not yet been integrated - HOWEVER, Jane Team does a fantastic job of consistently evolving the software to fit our needs. I'm sticking with them, and growing as they grow.

Oh Cristina - I don't know if it's something in the air, but your statement that you're "sticking with them, and growing as they grow" really got me. Thank you for being along for Jane's journey - I'm so proud to be a part of your practice's story. And in the spirit of improvement, I'd love to hear more about the "quirky things" you've run across that could be improved! Feel free to respond...

Jane app review

Keeping the files online has been a major time-saver for us

Pros

Having so many features - client files, invoicing, schedules, etc all available at the same place is time-saving and complete.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. Every time I run into any difficulty, your staff have been able to help me out or clarify whatever my issue was.

Hi Sharon, It's so nice to hear from you. Thank you for choosing Jane and growing with us for the past two years! We know that making the switch from paper can seem like a daunting task at first, so I am very happy to hear that this decision has since been a major time-saver. If you have questions, feedback, or run into any difficulties we want to hear from you. Please continue to reach out! Have an awesome day :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

I have never worked with a company like Jane

Jane is everything I need to run my Counselling practice.

Pros

Jane is the BEST thing I’ve ever done for my business. It is intuitive, easy, and the Jane team is constantly improving it. They are incredibly driven to make an amazing product. I could not possibly recommend it more highly.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints. It would be great if their family bookings were easier, but they are currently working on that!

Kristeen, Wow. I had to share this with the entire team right away because I know they will be so appreciative of your words. You are right to say that we are actively working to improve family booking in Jane. Be sure to add your vote to this feature request thread to stay up-to-date on our progress if you haven't done so already: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/family-booking-arrive-option Thank you for brightening our week! We are so lucky to have you. Maddie On Behalf of Jane

I love Jane

It's been great. Transitioning from one software to another involves a lot of learning and struggles, but the Jane Team is supporting us well.

Pros

It is slick and beautiful. Plus customer support is amazing.

Cons

It is currently laborious to direct bill to insurance companies, although Jane has promised they will fix this by the end of 2020... I hope they do!

Hi Andrea, Thanks for this review of Jane. It is so nice to hear from you! We do have some exciting insurance billing changes launching in the next few weeks - I'm going to pass your name along here to the insurance team in case there's room for advanced access for your practice. And I'm glad to hear you're working closely with the Jane Team as you get up and running - it's exactly what...

The best!

Even though I am the only practitioner in my company, it was still worth it for me to get this program. I shopped around a lot and this was the best option!

Pros

They are serious about patient privacy, their software is pretty, everything is very customizable, and their customer service is amazing! I have had questions about things and they email back with great responses. One time they even made a custom video detailing the steps I was wondering about. The charting system is amazing! I love the templates.

Cons

Because things are so customizable and they have thought of everything, it can sometimes be A LOT. I have been using it for about a month and I still sometimes have a hard time finding certain buttons or settings.

Hi Melissa, Wow - thanks so much for the lovely review. I'm glad you decided to join the Jane Community - we're very happy you're here! Because no two practices are the same, we definitely do have a number of ways you can set things up, and it sounds like you've gotten in touch with our team (who are always here to help!). I love the video replies too - some people find it hard to hear...

JaneApp

Incredible. Customer service is top-notch. Pricey but for what I get, I couldn't go back to using any other software.

Pros

The integrations and customizations are elements I have not been able to find in other massage booking software.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind off the top of my head.

Hi Joanna, I'm reading this on our (Canadian) Thanksgiving and I'm so thankful for you sharing your experience with Jane! What a pleasure to have been part of your practice's story for more than two years. I'm glad to hear that you've been enjoying the new features but more than that I'm so delighted that you've felt well cared for by our team. We are a community - Jane, our Team, You and your Practice, and even your Patients. It's pretty special to be a part of that ecosystem and I'm grateful you're a part of it! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Joanna, Ali - Co-Founder

I love Jane

Excellent costumer service. Always impressed.

Pros

The full meal deal! Jane has thought of everything.

Cons

To find something, you can get lost under the tabs of options... billing vs settings vs reports.

Hi Amy, The full meal deal. I love that! We totally understand how challenging learning software can be (all while doing what you do best, helping people). Please make sure you continue to lean on our support team for a hand in finding anything in the future. It's a delight to have you Amy and I'm so thankful you took the time to write this review. Maddie On Behalf of Jane.

Jane is the most impressive company I've worked with in years

I have recommended Jane to everyone I know in the health/medical industry. I have also recommended that business owners who are wanting to provide a phenomenal product AND SUPPORT either check out Jane or talk to the founders/management. Because whatever is happening at Jane is working! Not only is this a fantastic product, but every single time I contact support for questions, I get thorough, thoughtful SOLUTIONS for my questions. Whatever you are doing over there, keep on doing it! You have not just created a great product, but you've also created a great team, which shows in how they consistently treat their clients. Thank you for making it just a little bit easier to run an online wellness business!

Pros

This product integrates seamlessly with my business and is incredibly easy for clients to use.

Cons

The requests I have are ones that will happen eventually.

Hi Nicole, Thank you so much for your kind words and generous recommendations. I just shared your response with the whole team because I know they will all be so appreciative, especially our support team who truly do strive to give those thorough, thoughtful solutions you've described :) I want to give you all the stars back for being a part of Janes's story! Have a fantastic weekend. Maddie On Behalf of Jane

#1 Fan and customer

As mentioned, our on-line booking is up 400%. Scheduling and billing are better organized than before also!

Pros

It’s a little tough to get started, but when I had any difficulties, The Jane Team was there to take me through the steps to set up or fix anything I didn’t know how to do. Since I’ve implemented JANE, our on-line booking has increased 400%! And finally, if I have a billing or invoice issue, The Jane team is always there to help me make my patients happy! I couldn’t be happier with this entire system!!

Cons

Setting up is a tiny confusing if you’ve never set something like this up before. But so is building a rocket ship, or building something from Ikea, for the first time! Lol!

Jason! We're YOUR #1 Fan. What a nice review and thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I always share these reviews with the team and we really do appreciate the kindness. And I'm so glad to hear your online booking has jumped so significantly. That's such a great story. I especially like your comment that "The Jane team is always there to help me make my...

Exceeds expectations

Pros

We truly love pretty much everything about Jane, but what stands out most is their amazing customer service!

Cons

There is nothing that our team doesn't like about Jane

Joshua, Wow. Reading your review this morning was a surefire way to have a great Monday :) Thank you so very much for your kind words about Jane. Our community is truly at the heart of everything we do and we'll keep working to make sure all that you've said here remains true. We love working with you and your team! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Perfect tool for small to medium medical practice

I have substantial experience in high tech, and changed professions mid way, I am delighted to use the tool that sets the bar high even for more advanced corporate environments. In fact, perhaps they are this good, as because they have a vision, good tech heads and excellent support culture and they are not encumbered by heavy corporate guidelines. Everyone is just so darn pleasant in the team too, even when we are frustrated. Founders are accessible and friendly. I recommend JaneApp to all of my colleagues.

Pros

It is sleek, modern, intuitive and very easy to use. Modern office tools should work just like the other application in our market place - this is a high demand from the users, but this SW does just that - it fulfills all of my EHR SW requirements while feels light and flexible. I can configure and change things on the fly, no need for heavy implementation process. Training associates takes less then 5 minutes. Team is addressing any new functionality and gaps in existing functionality constantly, without me even asking.

Cons

Insurance functionality was initially missing, which was ok with me, now it is getting rolled out, and a road is a little bumpy, but way better then it could have been and the team has been great dealing with us customers.

Booking, Billing and Charting is all in once place. Awesome!

Overall, I really liked using JaneApp. I did end up switching to another system that's similar but doesn't need to have the login feature. I might consider switching back if they removed their log in template.

Pros

I really liked this product because all of my billing, charting and bookings happen in one place. It's easy to use and a feature I really like is that I can access and share my intake forms with anyone else using the system. I've gotten a lot of helpful information from other's notes. Love the community feel!

Cons

The biggest thing I don't like about the software is that in order to book an appointment, the person needs to make a (free) account. I work with a lot of seniors and having to have a login and password for yet another system tends to be frustrating.

Hi Darya, So appreciate your review! I love that you like that Jane has everything in one place for you - and I hear you on the difficulties around remembering usernames and passwords. While it's important to balance the fact that Jane pairs people's appointments with their medical data, and that online booking connects to a bigger picture, I also appreciate that everyone's level of comfort with technology is different. We'll keep working on how we can make the booking experience even smoother. Have a lovely afternoon! Alison - Co-Founder

Excellent app for running a Physiotherapy clinic

I can't say enough good about this app. I am only sorry it took me so long to get it.

Pros

The Jane App was easy to set up for online booking, accounting, charting and telehealth features. If I had any questions, the staff at Jane were always quick to reply with helpful suggestions.

Cons

I am not a fan of taking time to get to know any software. Getting to know Jane was the best experience I have had in learning any new online system or app.

Hi Wendy, Thanks for this lovely review of Jane! So glad you've been working with Jane's online appointments and were able to get up and running quickly... And I agree that getting to know a new software can be a big challenge - I'm happy to hear you enjoyed getting to know Jane. We're always looking to make the set up period more enjoyable, and my ultimate dream would be that the set up is more like a video game tutorial, where you don't even realize you're learning! I hope you're having a lovely week Wendy, and as always feel free to reach out to the team if there's anything you're curious about or other questions pop up. Alison - Co-Founder on behalf of Jane

great software

absolutely amazing. I only gave them low stars on the usability cause I found it a little overwhelming when setting up. But they stepped in and helped me out

Pros

there are so many features it works for everyone, and once set up makes life so easy

Cons

because of all the Features I dont think I'm using it to its full potential. But the staff is great for helping with that when you reach out :)

Hi Jenessa, Thanks for your review of Jane and I appreciate the feedback! :) Walking that line of robust feature set AND simplicity is something we talk about all the time. I'm glad to hear that you managed to get through the set up process with the help of our team. That's what we're here for! And I always tell people that they shouldn't be shy to click around. There's almost nothing...

Jane App is excellent from a Therapist's perspective

Pros

I really like the UX design of Jane App, as do my clients. Both myself and my clients find it very easy to use and the recurrence feature is wonderful, as are the automatic reminders built into the system.

Cons

Some of the pathways to access different features in Jane do not make the most sense, but once you get used to the system it makes it easier. Also, this is a Canadian company, so much of the time the spelling is in British English vs. American English. Not a big deal, but sometimes it can be annoying to have to manually change spellings on forms.

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the notes! So glad you and your clients are enjoying Jane. Thanks for letting me know about the Canadian spelling - we localize Jane for different regions, so (depending on where you're spotting those extra "u"s) I can likely get those flipped out! But more importantly - I'd really love to hear more about the pathways that were unintuitive to find a feature. Ease of...

Outstanding software

Most helpful Is the reduction of patient missed appointments with the reminders. Ability to contact patients easily with mass email during the Covid-19 pandemic

Pros

Jane software has been instrumental in improving a number of clinic procedures that have resulted in increased efficiency and effectiveness of our business. I am most appreciative of the fact that Jane made dealing with this difficult time of the Coronavirus pandemic significantly easier.

Cons

inability to customize of a few financial reports

Oh Dr. Robichaud thanks so much for this kind review! As a clinic owner I've also been sharing my personal experience around the temporary closure of my practice (due to covid-19) with our Jane Team. I've had to communicate with patients, lay off salaried staff, defer practitioner rent payments (my clinic income), and apply for business continuity loans. All of that to say I'm so glad...

Great platform

I was my own business with myself as the only practitioner. I was doing everything from providing the services, to marketing, to admin. It would’ve been great had I not been a new mom and had the pressures of a new pandemic all at once. Still, I feel Jane App saved me from bigger mistakes I could’ve made on my own or with a different product. I tried Unified Practice while interning elsewhere, but that was bulky and didn’t take care of financials and multiple team members of other disciplines, which is where I was heading towards.

Pros

There were many features that I would’ve forgotten or not known to do for my first business.

Cons

I wanted to do a post session survey for session that my client did on her own. I could only create a survey form for something that was on my schedule as a practitioner. However, my clients have some sessions with me and some on their own that I assist them with. I didn’t want to have to use an additional trainer app such as TrueCoach.

Hi Jacqueline, Congrats on being a new mom! I am thrilled to hear that Jane was able to make running your business easier during all the changes this year. I certainly hear you on the desire to manually send a post-session survey out to your client. If you haven't seen it already there is a feature request for this on our public customer feedback site here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/ability-to-send-clinical-surveyscovid-19-screener-manually Feel free to give it a +1 so you can stay up-to-date on the status of this request. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team should there be anything else we can help with in the future. We're so happy to have you as part of the community! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

All-in-one practice management

Overall, change is always difficult. But, at least the Jane team makes it as stress-free as possible, and all of my expectations have been met.

Pros

Jane is constantly growing to add more features, and will continue to be something that helps to streamline daily practice and manage details over time.

Cons

Macros are one aspect that can be helpful with developing daily soap notes.

Hi there! I love your notes and thanks for the wonderful feedback. Very pleased to let you know that macros are in the works! Nobody likes documentation, so we're going to keep adding tools to Jane to help make that quicker while allowing you to record complete and professional notes. I don't have a name here on this review, and I want to make sure you get looped in with the macro features as they become available, so if you get this and want to send us a note to support@janeapp.com to let us know you're waiting on them, we can make sure we reach out when we have something to show you. We always need beta testers for our new features, so if we know you're interested we can give you early access :) Happy Monday! Alison - Co-Founder

I love Jane

Pros

Accounting, appointment scheduling, compensation, online booking. Integration was straight forward

Cons

Suggestion: Integrate jane.app in-house 'Reviews' system (feedback from patients which is accessible by, and therefore of value solely to, the clinic -- performance review value) with 'Google Reviews' (patient feedback accessible by, and broadly of value to, those conducting a search online -- marketing value)

Greg! "I love Jane" - what an awesome review title. Thanks for taking the time to send some stars over to us. I hear you on the desire to share great ratings and feedback from your patients online. Jane's got you! I would encourage you to check out our guide on how to Set up your Location for Google Reviews here: https://jane.app/guide/setting-up-your-location-for-google-reviews Oh, and please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have questions or need a hand. We appreciate you! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

The BEST

Pros

The customization to make chart notes how YOU want is great

Cons

Been using for 10 months and there are always new updates and features to integrate that I wouldn't have thought of.

Hi Dr. Chelsie, I'm so glad you're enjoying working with Jane! I hope you had a chance to check out our last webinar that covered our advanced "Smart Charting" features. If you enjoy customizing your chart notes you might like learning about these new features that help make charting even more unique to your workflows. You can find it here if you missed it: https://vimeo.com/479381194 It really does go over the most advanced features of Jane's charting, but if you're adventurous there's some great tips in there! Thanks for taking the time to share some of your experience here with us at Jane and with those that might be considering Jane for their practices. I appreciate you! Ali - Co-Founder