Jane Logo

Practice management software designed by real clinic owners.

Jane Reviews - Page 6

Near Perfect

Benefits are ease of use, functionality, creating tasks for myself and other users that I can see and follow up with, no paper, customer service, ease of implementation for day to day, accessibility, color scheme, personality, online booking ability, messages and follow up with patients, connection to mailchimp.

Pros

I have been working in the field for over 10 years and have used several different products in my practice. Jane take almost all the goods from each of them and implements them in a user friendly platform. The day to day is relatively simple and speeds up as I get used to the programming. I am a nerd so I could use a few more reports, but maybe I just have not used it enough to get what I am looking for. I am excited about implementing Jane into the practice.

Cons

I cannot easily figure out how to Duplicate common procedures along with the notes. A report for missed/No Show/Cancelled/rescheduled A report for the daily Totals on on one page. I am not sure where I can find rescheduled, no show, missed appointments, cancelled appointments once they are off the schedule. A place to record where patients came from ie BNI, referral, etc No visit counter outside of the yearly visit counter for insurance ie for tracking insurance reports Again all these might be on there but I have not found them or a training on them yet.

Well, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy you did. And we have lots of new reporting features in the works, so it's great to hear you'll find those helpful to your practice. And we're all nerds too ;) So you'd fit right in around here.... I wonder if you've tried out the "unscheduled patient report" - It's a bit of an unsung hero for catching those missed/cancelled/no...

SM

Stacey M.

Best Clinic Software!

I've worked with a number of CMS in my 7+ years as a clinic manager for alternative healthcare clinics, and I've never had a better experience. I got my previous clinic to switch to Jane when it first launched and loved it so much I converted multiple clinics and practitioners to the software. It's just so

Pros

Easy to use, many helpful integrations and the customer service is always quick to respond, solve issues, even implement new features when requested.

Cons

Still lacking a few features but I know they're on the way - like Telus Health integration!

Morning Stacey, So lovely to hear from you here on Capterra :) I love working with admin team members as you use Jane all day every day! And I think reviews from people like you, who have worked with many different practice management softwares over your time running practices, are especially sweet to read. I've been really appreciating two things I'm hearing here and as we're looking into 2021: - great customer service (we're here for you!) - listening and actioning on feedback (we're still making Jane more helpful!) I love hearing that these are important to you and we'll definitely keep focussing on those two areas moving forward. Thanks for being part of the Jane Community Stacey!

RA

Rosemarie A.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Very Satisfied Customer

All has been positive. i came across a few bumps, but figured it out or Jane's team responded quickly to answer any questions I had.

Pros

the online scheduling and the charting aspects of the software

Cons

The work of getting the whole thing implemented.. LOL!! But on the other hand, Jane has made it easy with the video training and staff training / education materials.

Hi Rosemarie, Thanks for sharing some of your experiences with us here on Capterra :) And thanks for your very kind words I love hearing that you're working well with Jane's team and the video training. We have one group at Jane called the "Education" team, and they are responsible for training all of Jane's incoming team members AND for creating much of our support content. My goal is...

RW

Renata W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

If you're not using Jane, what are you doing?

Pros

Streamlined, modern, great UX. Organizes chart and file, allows patients to book seamlessly online and access their portal

Cons

Would be nice to see some features come into play a lot faster than Jane typically integrates them

Oh my, that review title is such a compliment…thank you, Renata! Your feedback here has some great highlights, and I just love that Jane has made it easier for your patients to book! When it comes to Jane’s modern look, that’s definitely something we love to do - not only making the work Jane does for you high quality, innovative, and efficient, but sleek and great to look at, as well. :) I hear you...

DV

Danika V.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Best Customer Service & Easy to Use Software

Jane's customer service is absolutely stellar. Everything works together so beautifully and both I and my patients love how easy it is to use for all sorts of tasks. I love how you can modify almost anything as well!

Pros

The software is so easy to use, and the Jane Guide makes it easy to look anything up that I'd need or have questions about. My patients love how easy it is to use as well!

Cons

It can be a bit clunky at times and not as intuitive as it could be.

Hi Danika, This is so lovely. Thank you! Best customer service, easy to use, and a positive patient experience is exactly what we want to hear (especially on a Monday!). I would really like to know more about what specific areas of Jane you find to be clunky or not intuitive. I hope you will reach out to one of our Jane team members and share. Your thoughts and suggestions are incredibly important to us. This way Jane will continue to grow and evolve in a direction that works for you and your practice. Thanks again for sharing, Danika. We're lucky to have you :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

JG

Joshua G.

Excellent customer service!

Pros

The software is very customizable and they are continually working to make it more efficient. The customer service is absolutely outstanding. Myself and my staff cannot say enough good things about how the Jane team genuinely care about us and are able to help us in a clear and timely matter with any issues we may have!

Cons

There is nothing that stands out to me that I don't like about this product at this point (there were a few things early on but Jane has resolved all of them).

Joshua thank you! I shared this message with the whole team and I know it made their day. Thanks for being a part of the Jane community and for sharing your experience with our support team. It can't get much better than your review title - and I might actually read your words out loud at our All Hands meeting later today. What a wonderful gift this holiday season. Hope you have a fantastic finish to 2019 and we're so looking forward to an exciting start to 2020 with you and Hometown Health. Have a wonderful weekend, Alison - Co-Founder

CR

Cristina R. d.

A Beautiful, Evolving Practice Management Software

Outstanding customer service and a software that is expanding and evolving in ways that make sense, are customer driven (we ask, they evolve and provide), with training and support along to way so we understand how to use it. I am extremely happy with Jane overall.

Pros

Comprehensive, integrated features, ease of use, visually appealing.

Cons

A few quirky things that had not yet been integrated - HOWEVER, Jane Team does a fantastic job of consistently evolving the software to fit our needs. I'm sticking with them, and growing as they grow.

Oh Cristina - I don't know if it's something in the air, but your statement that you're "sticking with them, and growing as they grow" really got me. Thank you for being along for Jane's journey - I'm so proud to be a part of your practice's story. And in the spirit of improvement, I'd love to hear more about the "quirky things" you've run across that could be improved! Feel free to respond...

SH

Sharon H.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Jane app review

Keeping the files online has been a major time-saver for us

Pros

Having so many features - client files, invoicing, schedules, etc all available at the same place is time-saving and complete.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. Every time I run into any difficulty, your staff have been able to help me out or clarify whatever my issue was.

Hi Sharon, It's so nice to hear from you. Thank you for choosing Jane and growing with us for the past two years! We know that making the switch from paper can seem like a daunting task at first, so I am very happy to hear that this decision has since been a major time-saver. If you have questions, feedback, or run into any difficulties we want to hear from you. Please continue to reach out! Have an awesome day :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

TH

Tory H.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Jane app is a great software

Jane has been great for us as we got started.

Pros

Jane app is easy to get started right away and it works for you. Customer service is friendly and helpful. We have had a good experience.

Cons

We lack some of the specific reports we need and it does not do all we need on production compensation for our employees.

Hi Tory, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us. It truly delights us to hear that you are finding Jane easy to use, and you are finding our Support team friendly and helpful. Our goal is to make you and your team's workload lighter so you can focus on doing what you do best! When it comes to reporting or features that Jane may not currently offer, I would encourage you to provide that feedback on our Public Feedback site, https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests Your feedback goes a long way and helps our team better understand your needs, so please keep sharing and we will keep listening :) As always, if you have questions or a helping hand, our team is here for you! -Kim on Behalf of Jane

cl

cara l.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Jane Set the Bar High!

Overall Jane has been great in every regard. I have used Jane for years at two different clinic locations as well as the Osteopathy clinic I work in for school and it has been flawless everywhere! Whether I'm using Jane as a practitioner, patient or admin it is easy to use and easy to correct any mistakes made!

Pros

I love Jane because of its ease of use and functionality, AS WELL as aesthetics! Jane has always been straight forward and simple enough for even the most novice tech users

Cons

As I branch off on my own and need to choose a clinic software, I wish it was a little more economical as I would love to choose Jane for myself but need to be careful as I am just starting out!

Hi Cara, This made me smile - "Jane is the Cadillac of software." I love that you've been able to experience Jane as a practitioner, patient, and admin staff. So awesome. We've worked hard to make Jane's pricing as fair and competitive as possible. I hope you'll reach out to a member of our support staff this week so we discuss the very best plan and fit for you as a solo practitioner! Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We appreciate you :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

MF

Morgan F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Only Viable Option

Wonderful. We wouldnt dream of using any other software

Pros

The jane team listens to it's customers. In just over a year we have seen many new features developed and added. It has the features you would want and the team is supportive of helping you to find a work around if the feature hasn't been developed yet

Cons

Lacks a 2 way sync to my google calendar which is the biggest drawback. Everything else I can live with.

Hi Morgan, Thank you for your kind review. We are so thankful that the community takes the time to share valuable feedback with us, so we can continue to make Jane better and release new features! On that note, if you haven't done so already, you can add your vote for 2-way Google Calendar sync here https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/2-way-google-calendar-sync This way you can stay up to date on how it progresses. Have a wonderful weekend :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

KB

Kristeen B.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

I have never worked with a company like Jane

Jane is everything I need to run my Counselling practice.

Pros

Jane is the BEST thing I’ve ever done for my business. It is intuitive, easy, and the Jane team is constantly improving it. They are incredibly driven to make an amazing product. I could not possibly recommend it more highly.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints. It would be great if their family bookings were easier, but they are currently working on that!

Kristeen, Wow. I had to share this with the entire team right away because I know they will be so appreciative of your words. You are right to say that we are actively working to improve family booking in Jane. Be sure to add your vote to this feature request thread to stay up-to-date on our progress if you haven't done so already: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/family-booking-arrive-option Thank you for brightening our week! We are so lucky to have you. Maddie On Behalf of Jane

DH

Deborah H.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Excellent tool in managing our psychology practice.

I have really enjoyed using Jane and getting to know all the features and using them to make our clinic more efficient and effective for the owners, clinicians and clients. Bravo!

Pros

What has been most impactful is the ability to have everything connected from client, appointment, billing, invoicing and charting. Prior to purchasing Jane we used a paper system for collecting schedules, billing and payments. This has been the best thing to consolidate and collect for individual clinicians, clients and paying our staff.

Cons

Over the years I have seen Jane adapt and adjust to different kinds of clinics and practices. I feel that improvements have been made so that we as a psychology practice can use it the best way that makes sense for us and our clients. Safety, privacy and confidentiality also improved.

Deborah, Wow, this is so lovely. Switching from paper is a big task and I'm hearing that you've since been able to utilize many of Jane's features to better consolidate and collect information. Thanks for this really detailed breakdown of what you've enjoyed about working with Jane in your practice. We appreciate it so much! I just shared your thoughtfully written review with the team. We're so lucky to have worked with you for the past two years, Deborah :) Maddie, On Behalf of Jane

LC

Leann C.

owner

Pros

templates, price, customizable, BEST SERVICE EVER,

Cons

difficulty tracking appt numbers for compliance, reports, applying payments are EXTREMELY confusing and difficult to follow.

Hi Leann, Thanks for posting your review! I love seeing those 5 stars, and hearing from a happy customer :slightly_smiling_face:! I understand your frustration when it comes to applying payments. Depending on your workflow or the type of payment, it can feel confusing, but I hope you have contacted our support team about this. You have unlimited support from the 'dream team', and they can help walk...

MC

Melissa C.

Amazing program

Everyday everything. This has literally been the support I've needed to start and grow my own business. I can say that I couldn't have done it without Jane (or without an extra 10-15 hours of admin each week!)

Pros

It is so easy to setup, use daily, have clients connect to, adjust and edit, booking and receipts. The whole thing is incredible.

Cons

Some issues with connectivity over 2 way video, not sure if it's on my end or theirs. I REALLLY don't like that each user needs a unique email address, causes issues as we work with kids.

Hi Melissa, Wow. Thanks for your lovely review and all the stars :) It means so much to us to hear you say that Jane has been the support you've needed to start and grow your own business. This is why we do what we do! I hope you'll reach out to our support team at your earliest convenience, so we can help troubleshoot your Telehealth setup. In the meantime, I'm very interested to learn...

AG

Andrea G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

I love Jane

It's been great. Transitioning from one software to another involves a lot of learning and struggles, but the Jane Team is supporting us well.

Pros

It is slick and beautiful. Plus customer support is amazing.

Cons

It is currently laborious to direct bill to insurance companies, although Jane has promised they will fix this by the end of 2020... I hope they do!

Hi Andrea, Thanks for this review of Jane. It is so nice to hear from you! We do have some exciting insurance billing changes launching in the next few weeks - I'm going to pass your name along here to the insurance team in case there's room for advanced access for your practice. And I'm glad to hear you're working closely with the Jane Team as you get up and running - it's exactly what...

LB

Lincoln B.

Jane Review

Overall, the experience has been nothing short of outstanding. All of the practice needs are seamlessly integrated and the product have been a huge timesaver. Jane is leading the way in making practice management streamlined and user friendly.

Pros

Jane is easy to use, and there is a wealth of tutorials to help you learn the ins and outs of the system. For the most part, billing is a breeze and we can easily access patient files. The teleconferencing system makes interfacing with patients vert convenient. We are still learning all of the capabilities of the very versatile system. This is perfect for our small practice, but would also work for a larger one. The support team is outstanding and is always very positive, upbeat and ready to help. They are also very patient in helping clients learn the system and provide answers very quickly

Cons

The only thing I would change is to make it easier to send an invoice. It took a while to find the button to send invoices. It would help if that had a more prominent place. We are still working on creating the partient intake forms.

Hey Lincoln. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed and helpful review, and especially for choosing Jane! We love to hear that you’re finding things relatively east and helpful in Jane and that you feel we’re leading the way in streamlining practice management as that’s always a goal of ours! Your feedback about the invoices is a valuable and interesting perspective to hear - we want to make sure things are intuitive and user-friendly, so I’ll be sure to pass this along to the Product team. We hope you continue to love Jane, but remember our Support team is always here to chat or help you along. We’re so glad to have you and will see you around. -Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team

TH

Tracey H.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Love Jane

Absolutely love it!

Pros

Scheduling appointments, changing appointments and reminders for appointments would all occur behind the scenes. Patients would apologize for cancelling and rebooking appointments but there was no time or energy needed on my part to accomplish the changes. Before Jane I would have needed to call the patient and play phone tag in order to make changes. The odd time I was unable to get to work then I could cancel my appointments by email using the “Doctor is unavailable “message and then they could rebook.

Cons

Any tweaks that needed to be done were rectified in due time, like linking family members in Relationships so the parent could book for the entire family. I have no complaints.

Hi Tracey, What a review! Thank you so much for taking the time. I love your reason for switching to Jane and I'm so happy that you are able to use Jane to book patients on the fly :) I don't have much else to say besides the fact that we appreciate you Tracey and we're lucky to have you as part of the Jane community for 2+ years. Have a very happy Monday! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

MP

Melissa P.

Medical Practice, self-employed

The best!

Even though I am the only practitioner in my company, it was still worth it for me to get this program. I shopped around a lot and this was the best option!

Pros

They are serious about patient privacy, their software is pretty, everything is very customizable, and their customer service is amazing! I have had questions about things and they email back with great responses. One time they even made a custom video detailing the steps I was wondering about. The charting system is amazing! I love the templates.

Cons

Because things are so customizable and they have thought of everything, it can sometimes be A LOT. I have been using it for about a month and I still sometimes have a hard time finding certain buttons or settings.

Hi Melissa, Wow - thanks so much for the lovely review. I'm glad you decided to join the Jane Community - we're very happy you're here! Because no two practices are the same, we definitely do have a number of ways you can set things up, and it sounds like you've gotten in touch with our team (who are always here to help!). I love the video replies too - some people find it hard to hear...

KM

Katie M.

Life saver!

Jane has been so easy to use. Any time we have a new practitioner join, all I have to do is tell them to watch the help videos and they are good to go!

Pros

Jane is so easy to use and makes my life so much easier when trying to schedule clients and send reminders. The survey option has been great in relation to COVID-19 screening. Huge time saver!

Cons

It would be nice if the chart function had an option to change the template being used once I have created a chart entry. Sometimes I click on the wrong template and then can't change it without archiving the first one.

Hi Katie, Happy New Year and thank you for the kind review! It sounds like you're really taking full advantage of our Clinical Surveys feature - that's awesome to hear. I have shared your review with our content team this morning. I know they will be so happy to hear that you direct your new staff towards our training videos. When it comes to charting in Jane you can add additional templates to your entry while in draft mode. If you're still having trouble or I have misunderstood please do reach out to our support team. We'd love to talk through this with you and find a solution that works :) I hope you have an awesome week, Katie. Thanks again, Maddie On Behalf of Jane

CP

Christiana P.

Terrrific Program, Stellar Support

We have years of improved clinic efficiency because we use Jane. Because of this increased efficiency, our practitioners can better focus on their patients' needs and care.

Pros

Jane is everything our multi-practitioner health clinic needs to support our patients efficiently. Schedule management, appointment booking, easy charting & EMR management, and billing are all on the same platform.

Cons

we have not encountered any issues that significantly impede our use of Jane app.

Wow, Christiana, this review is everything I could ever hope for! It is always great to hear that the scheduling and charting features are easy to use and that using Jane has increased efficiency for your clinic. However, It is incredible that Jane has allowed your practitioners to focus even more on your patient's care. This is Jane's mission, and I am beyond thrilled knowing that this is a reality for you and your clinic :) Thank you for choosing Jane, we are so lucky to have customers like you! -Kim on Behalf of Jane

JY

Jordie Y.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

A must for private practice owners

It has been amazing! I am so happy that I chose Jane..

Pros

The major plus of using Jane is the customer support. They are extremely helpful and reply to you so quickly when you need support. Although it took a bit of time for me to get used to the software, the tutorials along the way have helped immensely. You can basically google any question and Jane has a response to help you!

Cons

Being able to send questionnaire and surveys to clients as I need as opposed to every session.

Jordie, the title of your review is simply amazing and made my day! Our goal at Jane is to make your workload lighter, so you have more time to focus on what you do best. I am thrilled to hear Jane has been a helpful tool in running your practice and you have found our Support team a major plus :) The sentiment you shared regarding sending Questionnaires and Surveys when needed rather than every session...

MG

Michelle G.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Perfect for private medical practitioners

Pros

I loved that Jane made the administrative side of being a private practice RN much simpler and met several of my needs for charting, booking, consents, etc with one program. They have been fantastic any time I needed to call for help both while I was using the product as well as after I stopped my business. I also love that they have a real person to talk to at the other end of the customer service line. It was easy for me to use and easy for my clients to use.

Cons

No, I had no complaints with Jane, it met all my needs.

Hey Michelle. Wow, this is such a glowing review...thank you so much! We loved reading this, especially the fact that it made your private practice simpler and met so many of your needs when you needed it. We love that for you as it's what we aim to do - help helpers like yourself to make your life easier in running a clinic. It sounds like you no longer use Jane, but I hope that we cross paths again in the future - whether as a customer or as a patient/client using Jane. Thanks for being a part of our community and remember you're always welcome. <3 - Caitlin on behalf of the Jane team

MC

Melissa C.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Super helpful staff and very responsive company for regular updates

Jane is an integral part of my two clinics.

Pros

I love that I can actually talk to someone when I need help. And they are invariably helpful and friendly. Every single time--it's amazing, really! And, when users of their system ask for new things to be added or systems to change, they actually make the changes!

Cons

That there aren't more companies like Jane! ;)

Melissa, I could cry this is so kind! I am beyond thrilled to hear that your experience has been this amazing (although, I am not surprised :wink: ). The entire team at Jane is made up of passionate and enthusiastic individuals who all stand behind Jane's mission to 'Help the Helpers', and I am glad you have been met with friendly and helpful support! Thank you for doing the work that you do and providing great care to your community. We are excited you chose Jane and allowed us to be on this journey with you! Have a wonderful week, -Kim on Behalf of Jane

JS

Joanne S.

Best EHR

Pros

I have been using Jane for over 4 years now. It is an easy to use and learn system to manage a chiropractic office. They are constantly improving different aspects as requested by users. Their HELP section is very thorough and easy to follow. If you can't figure it out from there, they are also very responsive and helpful when requesting email or phone support.

Cons

I would love to be able to just print a birthday list and be able to track visits more easily. These would be my ONLY requests at this point. There are times when certain reports don't match up but I run my true accounting through my QuickBooks so it isn't a big issue for me.

Hi Joanne, Thank you for your kind review and for choosing to be part of Jane's community for four years! We're lucky to have you. I'm hearing that you've found Jane easy to use and learn. It's great to hear that you're familiar with our help section and support team. We're always looking for new ways to improve Jane and I know our product team would love to chat with you about your experience with reports. If you're interested in that please do reach out to support@jane.app and let us know :) Thanks so much and hope to talk to you soon, Joanne! Maddie On Behalf of Jane