Jane

Practice management software designed by real clinic owners.

Jane Reviews - Page 6

Comprehensive!

10/10

Pros

Amazing range of features and settings to choose from. Exceptional customer service. Demo videos, personalized walk throughs. Free trial. No contracts.

Cons

Bit of a learning curve but not impossible to learn (and again their support is outstanding)

Hi Julie, What a lovely review! I so appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts. I feel like a proud parent when I humble brag about the amazing support team - they really are a group of gems. And we often say the same about our Jane Community (like you!). It makes it 100 times easier to provide quality support when the people we're supporting are just so wonderful. That's really an authentic feeling around here. And I am so excited about some feature releases that are coming up soon that I think you'll like. We'll send out a newsletter once it's live! Have a great Monday! Alison - Co-Founder

Amazing software

Amazing experience. I spend so much less time on administrative issues. And because it is web based I can take care of things on the go.

Pros

Had made my life easier and more efficient. Scheduling, charting, billing, credit card processing and exercise prescriptions All in one place or with amazing integrations. Customer Service is also very good. Very easy to manage my team and keep track of what is going on

Cons

Unable to provide bilingual solutions for my clients

I Love Jane!

Pros

Ease of implemation and use, excellent customer service, good value for investment.

Cons

It would be great to have a feature for practice consultation. I have a workaround for this, but would be ideal to have a way of entering the practice as something other than a new patient for invoicing purposes. I use Jane to book this into my schedule and invoice the practices I consult to.

Hi Shannon, Happy Friday and thank you so much for the stars! I enjoyed reading the wonderful comments you made about the pros of Jane. It sounds like you'd like to use Jane to invoice a private company or business, is that right? You're correct in saying that Jane is currently set up to invoice "patients" specifically, but that said, I'd really like to hear more about your needs here. I've seen this done before by creating a product or appointment invoice. I hope you'll reach out to our support team to chat further about it! Hope you have a great day and thanks again for the kind review :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Great App, Amazing Support

Pros

I deeply appreciate the support that Jane provides. As a solo practitioner, sometimes I don't have the bandwidth to trouble shoot, its a relief to know Jane support is only an email away!

Cons

I quite like Jane. It was pretty easy to integrate with my business, the support walked me through it.

Hi Jill, Thank you for the lovely review. I know that these words mean a lot to our support team! I hope that you continue to find Jane to be a helpful "co-worker" as you manage your solo practice :) We're lucky to have you, Jill. Reach out anytime! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

RMT booking sysytem

Awesome! My patients love it as much as i do!

Pros

Easy to set up, Intuitive -they really put a lot of effort into making Jane user friendly. Always have your back with quick customer service-phone/email. Really shake my head as i should have purchased it years ago, my business is growing, my patients are happy and i'm in full control over my schedule on my laptop or Cell.

Cons

Simply put-there are none. Its a superior product with excellent customer support!

Hi Gary, Oh my. Thanks for this review and for taking the time to share your thoughts here on Capterra. I am so pleased that you are happy to have "hired" Jane and that you're working well together! "My business is growing, my patients are happy and I'm in full control of my schedule on my laptop or cell" - that's the most amazing sentence! I'm going to share your words here with the team and I know they'll appreciate them as much as I do. Alison - Co-Founder

Excellent choice

Pros

easy to use and teach to new users, great customer support and a simple way to find out how to do or create things in the software.

Cons

too dependent on the mouse. I would like to see more keyboard response options as an alternative.

Hi Pauline, Thank you for taking the time to review. I think it's great that you find Jane easy to use, but I hear you on the hope for more keyboard response options. Efficiency is crucial while in a busy clinic atmosphere, so Jane does have a few shortcuts to cut down on mouse clicks. If you haven't seen it already, I hope you'll take a peek at our guide on Keyboard Shortcuts here: https://jane.app/guide/staff-profiles/keyboard-shortcuts We'll keep working on how we can introduce more of those handy tools. Cheers! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Great all-in-one program

I've worked at other clinics where we've had to use multiple systems for scheduling, billing, and documentation and it really gets time consuming and redundant. Jane does a beautiful job of marrying all of these tasks and making it as simple to use as possible.

Pros

Scheduling, billing, documentation all in one! There's no need for multiple softwares if you're using this in your clinic. This does it all! As a clinician, the "duplicate chart" option is a life saver!

Cons

Occasionally the system is slow or doesn't load. The Jane team is usually pretty good with trying to resolve this issue in a timely manner - though admittedly it can really get in the way if you're trying to refresh your day's schedule to find out who/ what your next appointment is.

I wanted to love it

Firstly, we are in the U.S. We started with representative knowing it wasn't quite ready for U.S. billing integration, but soon found out that jane was very far from ready. They did not really even know how U.S. billing worked or how it was different from Canadian billing when we called to let them know what we needed. We have found work-arounds, but they are time-consuming. Next issue - INCREDIBLY slow page download times when working with any of the billing functions, for months. Have upgraded/updated everything from computers to internet speed, modems and routers - it's not on our end, have now spoken to a few other clinics experiencing the same thing. This is an issue with jane 's coding or host/server most likely.

Pros

Jane is such a pretty software, and it promised to be awesome, but it's just not working as it should. It's pretty to look at, it's well organized, and customer service is responsive - though only via email.

Cons

Not ready for U.S. billing integration - not even close. VERY SLOW page download times with all the billing functions. Aint' nobody got time for that.

Hi Kat, Oh I'm so sorry to hear this was your experience. We want you to love Jane too! There's a few things you're saying here that I'd love to talk about. I'll do a search of your name to find your questions but we have thousands of US clients billing insurance successfully so the troubles you're having are ones I'd love to look at. And the speed is definitely something I'm curious...

Never going back...

Wouldn't use anything else and I'm just starting Jane. It feels really strong like it can handle the work and it is seamless.

Pros

I love the customer service. They are they ANYTIME you need them. I love that I can double book patients and set up the schedule the way I'd like it. It feels so nice. It really feels like someone other than me is running my practice! Someone that I trust is running it!!!

Cons

It took a while to figure out scheduling but it was worth it because the app I was using could not do it. Having to buy a square terminal was expensive but Jane does offee a 35% coupon which saves about $100.

Morning Annie, I'm loving that you described Jane as "strong!" I often describe Jane as a real powerhouse, so glad to hear that your experience so far has been positive! We are also hopeful that Jane really feels like a member of your team (and that OUR team at Jane becomes a real support to you) - so pretty much your whole review has made me smile today. Thanks for sharing Annie. Appreciate you taking the time to tell people a bit about your story so far. We're so glad you're a part of the Jane Community! Alison - Co-Founder

Jane is user friendly and support is amazing

Pros

Once set up, the program is very user friendly and new staff can pick up the basics very easily. Patients using the online booking also experience this easy to use interface. If you have any issues along the way, the Jane support team is very responsive if you can't find what you are looking for in the Jane guide and videos. Team onboarding is very easy. The opportunity to provide feedback to what future developments are made to the software is desirable.

Cons

Set up was a little cumbersome (confusion between templates vs . intake forms vs. surveys for example) and not being able to view and edit the template emails in the same location. As well, some features that I would have expected are not yet in the app such as "auto-populating" requisitions, for example.

Hi Glenda, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and welcome to Jane :) I'm hearing that you are finding Jane user-friendly (awesome) and that you feel directly supported by our team (even better!). I am excited to let you know that Jane's Intake Form, Chart Template, and Clinical Survey areas are currently being redesigned! I hear you on the ability to edit all email...

Awesome!

Exceptional service. Friendly service. Prompt replies with 110% of the info you need to address your inquiry.

Pros

They listen to their users and make changes to satisfy the needs of their audience.

Cons

You can't rate their service higher than 10/10!!!

Hi Nicole, Well this wins for my favourite Con - ha! Thanks for the stars and the love - you've brought me joy today, so appreciate that you took the time to share your experience. YOU get ALL the stars this morning as a wonderful part of Jane's story. Appreciate you Nicole. Ali - Co-Founder

Future with Jane

Pros

I have found the ability to have notifications done automatically vs manual very helpful and time efficient. Love the charting component! Still getting use to the payment section.

Cons

Ability to customize the headers or footers

Good Morning Lila, So nice to hear from you and thanks for the kind review. It sounds like you may have used our demo site to try out Jane? And I'm glad that you've decided to make the transition - the automatic intake forms, surveys and reminders and notifications are definitely one of the. most widely used features in Jane. I love the title of your review: "Future with Jane" - It's...

Excellent software and people

Pros

The software is easy to use and anytime there is a concern, the team is always quick to respond and very helpful. They are always working to improve as well.

Cons

No major cons experienced at this point - i've been using this software as a practitioner for 3 years now.

Thanks for the kind words Kate! We're so glad that you're part of the Jane community. I'm going to share your words with the team - I know they feel the same way about you... I'm going to give you a 5 star customer review ;)

Wonderful Platform

Very positive!

Pros

Easy to learn, easy to use and easy to implement!

Cons

Sometimes time consuming to go through all the features.

Hi Dr De Ciantis, Really appreciate your kind review - and very glad to hear your colleagues introduced you to Jane! I'm also delighted to hear that you found transitioning to Jane to be an easy process - switching software is a pretty intimidating task, so I'm glad it went smoothly. I hope you'll continue to explore all the different features Jane has to offer - I often recommend people start with the very basics... just learn to book, receive payment and create a chart note! Then when you're comfortable click around and explore -there's always more to learn and we're here to help if you have any questions. Have a lovely weekend Dr. De Ciantis, Ali - Co-Founder

Service is excellent

Pros

Such prompt and thorough responses to my many questions in the set up process. Exceeded expections in this area.

Cons

Still need a few more features in the inventory aspect for practitioners with stores / medicinaries/ dispensaries but the excellent service makes them shine above other companies that may have more features but don't provide the service and may not be around in 10 years.

Hi Dr. Deidre, So nice to hear from you and thanks for your review. I definitely brag about our support crew at every opportunity - and we like to say that when you join Jane you get a community of peers AND a group of people that are here to cheer you on! So I'm glad that you've felt so supported in the set up period. I'd always love to hear more about the inventory features you're looking...

Reviewing the app following Zoom video call

Reducing store storage space by going paper less Able to book online which is ideal for the busy patient but having the ability to book via myself too

Pros

The app is easy to use and self explanatory

Cons

It can be overwhelming to begin with but once I use it frequently, it will be better, I am sure

Morning Ratna, Thanks for the review today and I'm so happy to hear that you'll be using Jane across a couple of clinics. I often look at those star categories on these ratings, and think about how challenging it can be to balance "Features/Functionality," and "Value for Money," with "Ease of Use." It's always our goal to offer a lot of value and features - but also keep Jane feeling easy...

Great service

Brilliant

Pros

Easy to use and after service care great

Cons

JaneApp team can usually help with anything

Hi Sue, We think YOU are brilliant! Thanks for taking the time to write. I know our team works hard to help out in all ways. If we don't know the answer right away, we will follow up with a solution that works best for you and the way your clinic operates! Thanks for being a member of the Jane community. You are appreciated :) Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Jane where have you been my whole life?!

Pros

The learning curve with new products can be a little steep at times but using Jane is so intuitive. Having never used it before I found it a joy to use and when I was stuck the how to guides and customer service were great!

Cons

None - this program makes my work day so much better

Oh Ben - aren't you a delight. Thanks for taking the time to add your voice. We so appreciate you! I'm so glad you and Jane are friends ;) Alison - Co-Founder

I would recommend Jane

great

Pros

easy to use, able to log on form different devices

Cons

slow to load at times, difficult to change length of appt

Hi Yakun, It looks like you've spent over two years with Jane - we're lucky to have you! If you haven't seen it already, you can always see our independently monitored status page here: status.janeapp.com Otherwise, there are a couple of other things we recommend if you're experiencing a slowdown. I hope you will reach out to our support team so we can help you troubleshoot as soon as possible. Ah, if you hover over an appointment, break, or shift in the schedule and then click the resize button that appears at the bottom right you can drag and drop to adjust the appointment time (shorter or longer). Let us know if we can give you a hand with this :) Thanks so much for the review and willingness to recommend Jane. Have an awesome day! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Excellent Service

Excellent - thank you so much!

Pros

So easy to use, lessened our accounting needs/paper use

Cons

Not much. It has been great from the start!

Thanks for your kind review, Dr. Wahrenburg. I must say this is one of my favourite cons... :) We are lucky to have you as part of our community for the past two years! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

love jane

So far very happy

Pros

very user and patient-friendly. our clinic is very happy with how easy it is to use

Cons

Im still learning so no big cons yet. There are a few things i still have to learn

Hi Shyla, Thank you so much for your kind words! Reading that you find Jane to be user and patient-friendly brings a smile to my face :) Oh, and don't worry - everyone goes through a learning curve when starting with new software. It sounds like you're doing a wonderful job. Make sure you lean on our team when any questions come up for you! Thanks for choosing Jane, Shyla. Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Ease of System Set Up

We are in the process of using Jane for online booking, payments with square reader and Telus integration....high learning curve but so many benefits!

Pros

Jane is very intuitive! Love the little hints posted on the site during our set up process! The videos and university are very helpful! Bravo team!

Cons

At this point, it is too early to tell! Nothing so far.

Hi Debbie, Welcome to the Jane community! We're so happy to have you here. Thanks for the review. It's really nice to hear that your onboarding and learning experience has been positive thus far. Online Booking, Square, and Telus - amazing! These are great features to utilize in Jane. I do understand that learning new software can be challenging though, so please make sure you lean in on our support team should you need a hand along the way :) Thanks again for your review. We'll keep working to earn those final few stars! Maddie On Behalf of Jane

Amazing support

Excellent experience so far.

Pros

I love that your system is reliable and easy to use!

Cons

I use the software for two different clinics with different owners which makes sharing intake forms and set up and soap forms not possible. Ideally it would be great if it was shared by practitioner vs by clinic.

Thanks so much for the lovely review Dr.Wylde! You're right that right now the intake forms and templates you create in one account don't travel with you - but if you share your templates into the peer-contributed template library you can always load them up in any account! Just make sure you have permission within your practice to make any templates public in this way, and you're good to go. Glad you're part of the Jane community!

Best business management app ever

I realized that the JANE app is like having a team of secretaries in one app that covers everything that a business needs without all the extra costs. I have noticed that the convenience of online booking is something that also draws my clients to me.

Pros

JANE always gets back to me right away with great information and suggestions. I like how it is so easy to make and change appointments both business and personal.

Cons

I wish there were more categories in the website part of the JANE app where it shows my hours, prices, biography, and maps/directions so that I can advertise myself better by promoting massage therapy. This would also save me money from creating a domain name and making a website for myself separate of the JANE app.

Hi Emily, What a lovely review! Thanks for sharing and I'm so glad to hear that you've been helped by our team (which I sometimes think of as YOUR team!) . Jane comes with a team of cheerleaders to complement the secretaries;) We're lucky to have you as part of the Jane Community - thanks again for taking time to leave some feedback. Alison - Co-Founder

Love this!

Love the app and the shopping experience with this app

Pros

I love the ease of use with this app. It makes shopping so easy and so much fun. I love the items available for purchase

Cons

I have experienced no cons related to this app. It makes shopping easy and fun and offers great options

Uh oh! I think you were looking to review the Jane clothing app, not this Jane... the practice management platform. But - since we haven't had much luck in getting erroneous reviews removed we'll just say we're so glad that you're enjoying the purchases you've made! Online shopping is a small joy in this time of social distancing :) Hope you run into OUR Jane with one of your healthcare providers one day Salina. Alison - Co-Founder