WellSky Home Health

Software solution for home health agencies.

WellSky Home Health Reviews - Page 3

Kinnser Review

Pros

From the clinical point of view, it is a very good system. Of course, there is always room for improvement, but overall, it is better than the competitors on the clinical side in my opinion. The ownership and management are accessible and typically responsive to hear my concerns.

Cons

The time it takes by office support personnel to manage the scanning process of documents into the system.

Kinnser review

Pros

Easy to learn, menu driven They're in Texas and makes training easy for us.

Cons

Slow to implement changes Tech support not veryhelpful

Potential but is not carried out

It’s okay, I’ve used better documentation systems.

Pros

Can make templates to make documentation more efficient if you are seeing similar diagnoses, can easily see when things are due

Cons

Very hard to navigate once in the note, automatically logs out after 10 minutes of inactivity, doesn’t save automatically which is super inconvenient at times

Functional, but dated

Pros

It worked for what we needed, but lacked innovation

Cons

Terrible user interface, and desperate need for an app

Very Easy and Popular Software, Not perfect

Pros

Extremely popular, especially with your contracting therapy agencies Easy to use, simple Follows Medicare Requirements Good Support Staff

Cons

Very fixed software, customizability is hard to accomplish Not great billing HHRG information about what contributed to Oasis assessment points No DDE software as part of the agency manager

PT review

Pros

I like how we can self navigate in kinnser

Cons

Data and reporting features are lacki ng significantly. It is not user friendly. Unable to transit in for to outside agencies easily.

This reviewer only left a rating

I have been using Kinnser for two years and I can't imagine a system that is easier to use or a company that is as responsive to their clients as Kinnser. This is my first experience with an Electronic Medical Record system... or any medical record system because I don't have a health care background. If I can learn this system as quickly as I did, any one can! I cannot say enough good things about Kinnser's staff. From the CEO and down the line each and every person is kind, friendly, skilled and responsive. Every call or email question, inquiry, or suggestion is acknowledged and responded to within at least 24 hours. I would highly recommend this product and this company to everyone.

KINNSER IS CLEAR FOR PT EVALUATIONS

Pros

CLEAN FORMS, WEB BASED, OASIS IS CLEAR AND EASY TO PERFORM, GOOD BILLING DUTIES, DASHBOARD IS GREAT,

Cons

PRICE!!!! PRICE!!! CALENDAR IS HARD TO FILL OUT AND WOULD BE BETTER IF IT LOADED FROM EVALUATION, GOALS SHOULD BE LISTED AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO ADDRESS FROM PTA NOTES

Buyer Beware

The financial applications do not work. Balances are created twice (or more) causing huge overstatements in revenue and AR. This occurred in our agency in 2012 and we were assured it was fixed. Many people in our company lost their jobs because of the huge financial impact of these overstatements. After using a manual spreadsheet for 2 years, we transitioned back to using their financial reporting and it is occurring again. The VPs of the company know about the problems and do not alert their clients. They are unable to give timeframes on fixing the problems and seem unconcerned.

Cons

Hi Alicia, We are sorry to hear that you've experienced difficulty with the financial applications within Kinnser Software. I understand that the leaders of our Product and Services Teams are working with your agency to resolve the issues you've encountered and I trust that they will be able to alleviate your concerns. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to email me at angie.li@kinnser.com. We value your business and feedback, and as your software partner, we take your concerns seriously. Angie Li

Kinnser

First experience 2 years ago was great and I was super excited to use Kinnser. We only had Medicare patients at the time and it was super easy , no problems ( old Kinnser version) . Easy scheduling , easy billing , Medicare number verifications etc. Less paperwork . easy to track orders. But unfortunately after the new version took place everything seem to go down hill. We started having problems generating claims, we were losing data with each software update :( Very disappointing .

Pros

Easy to use .

Cons

Loosing data

Moving to another software after only 7 mos.

Pros

Will the salesman is a great guy. I really don't like much about the software honestly. I thought it would be better for those of us billing managed care and private pay but not so much.

Cons

Billing 2 is a nightmare. Every time there is an update thing go missing from the system. Clinicians are constantly losing their information and so many bugs and glitches. Customer support always tries to blame us for the issues as their software would never do this, well guess what, it did and it does.

Excellent product

Agency manager using Kinnser have been an excellent opportunity for me to do my work better. I classify the usability of the system as high. It is a very intuitive system.

This reviewer only left a rating

Kinnser Software is easy to use! My staff and clinicians love the workflow. Since using Kinnser, our agency has seen a decrease in overhead expenses. When Medicare every year is decreasing reimbursement rates, Kinnser really helps us stay afloat. Kinnser's customer services is awesome. No waiting and I get a support specialist in minutes to help me out. They also hold educational and training events in my area several times a year. I love Kinnser Software.

Cons

Finally a program that works!

Pros

The software itself is very easy to use, very comprehensive, and makes our agency even better. I love the clinical side and the financial side too. Vendor is very easy to work with, good training and very good customer service.

Cons

Wish that our onsite training could have had more hands on instead of just watching.

Im not sure when the last contact was made with the vendor because when I started with this agency in April, the contact person on our side had been gone since last September and no one had had any good orientation to the software

I am looking forward to our new software

Pros

I have not discovered anything that I like about Kinnser.I have used other systems that have issues bit this is the worst i have come across

Cons

The IDT meeting is tedious and causes us to take hours when it should be less than 90 minutes-the careplanning set up makes no sense scheduling is complicated and too many steps involved

Love the interface

Easy and user friendly. Excellent customer service.

Pros

Home health functions are ideal.

Not good

We bought Kinnser for our start-up agency and there were a number of challenges right off the bat. Learning it was, in many cases, not intuitive. Worse, there were modules that simply didn't work and they were not able to fix them. We cut our losses and moved to another system and are very, very happy

Pros

Mobil app is very easy to use and has lots of functions

Cons

Not intuitive. Some modules did not work. Clunky.

Great Program

Pros

This program had a lot of features that it offered to the consumer Customer service was great

Cons

More expensive compared to other programs that I was demoing at the time but offered the same features as the competitors

Great Product but hard to Navigate

Pros

It offered a lot of features to help you work more efficiently. This product offered telephony, wide option of reporting, and scheduling.

Cons

It was a tad complicated to navigate. They really could simplify this program a bit more. When we were test driving the system at my previous job we were all very anxious to switch over due to the complexity of the product.

first time user

Pros

I like its simplicity and the recorded training sessions. Also, the software is arranged in such a way that even a novice user is able to get things going.

Cons

Sometimes I have questions that I don't have quick answers for and I don't want to do a whole new training session. It would be helpful to have live help...like live chat.

We have been on Kinnser for a year, and I could not be happier

Pros

The system is user-friendly and easy to utilize for all aspects of our business.

Cons

It needs to have a category for PRN visits where it states SN/PRN visit.

Brand New to the system- Non Medical Home Care Agency

Pros

Very accurate and reports are great. Caregivers are getting it by the 3rd week.

Cons

The server is slow and 2 times system down. Also having to input everything in the beginning was very difficult and tedious with 200 clients.

Great product which is comprehensive, compliant, and cost effective

This is one of the only product which is complete in providing the continuum of Therapy and Agency integration, which helps bring the staffing and the Agency integrated.

New to Kinnser

Pros

The ease of following the work flow helps with managing our clients and caregivers.

Cons

Can't say what the least is until more experience.

Case Management Software

We were told that we would be able to customize the software for the case management segment of our business. Not so much.....

Pros

Good for private duty.

Cons

Customization did not happen.