Liquid EHR Reviews

4.63/5 (27 reviews)

Pros
  • I like the detail and easy use of the software. It was as intimidating as I thought it was going to be!!
  • Plenty of things to love about this EHR Software! But the best aspect of it was the COST and everything you get for what you pay-easy to use EHR software and the most helpful tech support. They have been so helpful, you genuinely feel like they are on your team. I spent almost a year researching different optometry EHR software. I've used Next Gen, Crystal PM, ExamWriter -which were ok to use as well, but I am very satisfied with my ultimate decision to go with Liquid EHR. I recommend the cloud-based EHR if you can do it.
Cons
  • I do not like that you cannot pay for more than 1 exam at a time. It is a little cumbersome for the patients.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anonymous

Wonderful

Reviewed 2017-11-20

Created a more efficient, paperless practice!

Pros

Response from Liquid EHR

Hi,

Thank you so much for review!

Best

Support@liquidehr.com

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Minimize review

Ryan Deibert

Overall I am happy satisfied with my decision to use Liquid.

Reviewed 2018-02-06

I definitely am more thorough with my charting!! I have only ever used paper before Liquid!!

Cons