MedicsPremier

Online medical billing with integrated practice management

visit website

MedicsPremier Reviews

Pros

I trusted my business with ADS and am so thrilled I did. I had another system where I was losing money hand over fist and ADS with great people and software saved my money.

Eric S.

My experience has been a positive one. I have been able to learn a lot over the last year and look forward to the opportunity to continue to learn as we move forward with our growth as a company.

Patricia S.

Easy implementation, extremely user friendly, billing time saver, excellent integration with our ehr which is EyeMD.

BARBARA Z.

Cons

Missing few features, some problems without explanation why.

Patrycja B.

Crista K.

Jeff F.

4.4

With Premire Medica We have been able w bill at faster pace,

The system meets our goals and efficiently sends out our claims every day. The secure cloud allows our laboratory to focus on billing, No servers or daily back-ups to worry about.

Pros

Our Genetics Laboratory specializes in PGX & CGX testing required a robust billing system that could be implemented within less than sixty (60) days that was cost effective. The Premier Medic's system allows for simple explosion codes that enables us to properly bill many CPT codes per patient. Many of the systems that we reviewed were NOT designed for a Laboratory environment. The system was installed quickly and all training was performed remotely by knowledgeable ADS staff members. There is a wide variety of management reports and the system allows us to customize the reports with little or no IT experience.

Cons

Our lab opted for start fresh with building many of our existing databases. There was a slight learning curve with all the additional data fields that the system has. The database entry was completed in about a week.

Excellence in PM Systems

The ease of use for performing all the necessary tasks needed in our Revenue Cycle Management. My users feedback within our practice of how easy and friendly the system works.

Pros

I have worked with Advanced Data Systems in their PM and EHR systems for 17+ years. The flexibility of use on Medics Premier is phenomenal. All my users were trained on it right away and they loved the way how user friendly the system is. It is very easy to navigate from patient to patient and account to account without having to close the current window you are in. It still has the old concept of...

Cons

The one thing thing I find least about Medics Premier system is that the Referring Physician section needs improvement. It would be of great value if when a new referring physician is being added in Premier that the functionality of the "Add from List" button worked seamlessly. This Physician Hub stays on Loading and doesn't do anything else. Us users would love for this to work as it would improve in the workflow of data entry. This would be the only one Cons I say the system has.

MedicsPremier is our Go-To.

Pros

The biggest plus for us the high FPRR that we get with ADS. The second is the customer service. They respond quickly and are very helpful.

Cons

We have not fully utilized the denials management elements of the software.

No support or response

Software is fine but people and processes and worse than any other software I have worked with.

Pros

Software is easy to use and the application support team has been helpful.

Cons

Everything starts with the sales team who is incompetent and generally will not respond. After several years, I have tried to add Texting but have to start with the Sales team. Apparently everyone with my organization has issues because the sales team initiates every request but is non-responsive.

Medics Premier

Pros

The system is fairly user friendly. The menu options along with the online Help function guide you through the program functionality. The explanation per line is extremely helpful

Cons

The reports. It takes multiple reports to obtain information that could potentially be located by being able to customize a report. Figuring out which report will provide the most needed information has been my biggest challenge. Automation between our LIMS (lab) side and the billing software had not been successful

A medical software that has grown with me for almost 30 years

Pros

It allows me to give my clients and patients reliable information within a minute. As a billing company, I have had requests for specific reports that I have always been able to supply. My software company has always responded quickly to my needs, no matter how small the problem was. Most important, when my hardware crashed many years ago, my information was retrieved and I was up and running within hours.

Cons

I was over whelmed by the look of Medics Premier initially. It took days to get comfortable with looking at so much information on a screen.

Honest Review

So far since getting Premier I will say the ease of scheduling and claims has become much simpler. i enjoy using this program daily.

Pros

I love the ease of scheduling and sending out claims. Also the claims we receive this way being posted automatically makes my life much easier.

Cons

Secondary claims that need to be sent to insurances for some reason never go automatically. I am not sure what exactly I am doing wrong or if that is just how it is. Most times the claims post with no issues on occasion I have 2 insurances that do not like to post automatically.

Overall good software

My overall impression is 85% positive and I would still recommend them to others.

Pros

I love that the confirm phone texts go out the day before the appointment. We have it set to go out at 11 am and shortly after that the confirms and cancellations start coming in. It allows us the time to reschedule patients and to put patients in that are waiting for appointments.

Cons

I definitely am not crazy about when calling for customer service and have to put in a ticket and wait for a call back. The wait time is too long. I also would like them to improve on printing a statement for a patient. I tell patients jokingly "just 9 easy steps to a receipt".

MEDICS PREMIER REVIEW

THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT CATERED TO MY TYPE OF BUSINESS. BUT IT WORKS

Pros

THE PRODUCT IS EASY TO LEARN AND USE. IT HAS ALOT OF FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS THAT ARE VERY USEFUL

Cons

THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE IS THAT I CANNOT GET ELIGIBILITY ON A CONSISTANT BASIS. IT IS ALWAYS DOWN

easy to use even for someone with no experience. Good customer support

very good

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to view data and reports

Cons

not very flexible and they do not have an EMR that supports pediatricians

User Friendly

We utilize the letter module & with the customized documents we created, we were able to discontinue using a professional print company. We fully utilize all modules of the product, from scheduling, to coding & billing, & patient statements.

Pros

MedicsPremier is extremely user friendly. We are able to quickly & efficiently perform tasks within the system in order to run our busy medical practice. MedicsPremier covers every aspect of office operation with ease. We are able to customize forms within the letter module to aid in patient care & daily tasks. We rarely have an issue but when necessary, support is readily available & expeditious.

Cons

We are very pleased with Premier & have used it for 20+ years. The only issue I can think of is, when making an appointment, if you open multiple screens, the demographics may not save.

Medics Premier review

“Our company has produced incredibly powerful results for our clients in terms of the revenue we've generated and the efficiencies we take advantage of.”

Pros

Ease of use and ability to run reports myself.

Cons

There are times when I cannot find the right report, however, I am able to get help through my RCM team.

Great Product

Medics Premier integrates well with our EHR software. There are many features that we utilize and many that we do not; it’s nice to know we have options though.

Pros

This software is user friendly and if we cannot figure something out, customer service responds quickly with a solution.

Cons

I would like to see some improvement on customizable forms. We have made some requests in the past for certain forms to be created. While Medics was able to create something we could work with, it wasn’t exactly the outcome we had in mind. Our EHR software provides a word document that can be customized us and has been wonderful to use.

Maximizing Clinic Flow with Medics Premier

Pros

Medics Premier is a wonderful software in that it is easy to use - but at the same time offers a great deal of flexibility and customization so that we can tailor it to meet our unique needs as a medical practice. The software is simple to navigate for the new employee, yet offers complex reporting and analytics to help us evaluate our continuous improvement.

Cons

In general, if there is a feature that is not already built in to the program, or some sort of additional reporting that we would like, the ADS Medics Premier team is always ready to help customize and push through improvements and additions.

good software

Pros

Easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to customize

Cons

Missing few features, some problems without explanation why

Great Customer Service

Our billing company has been using Medics Premier for 15 years and our business has grown with ADS. Customer Support is absolutely incredible. ADS has helped us to produce powerful results for our clients in terms of revenue we've generated.

Pros

Medics Premier is user-friendly and easy to use, with many useful reports and features. Customer Support is absolutely incredible.

Cons

It is not a big issue, but sometimes the update adds some features that seems to me useless, but I am sure some people may find those new features quite helpful.

Tested and True

our insurance a/r and patient a/r is better than ever

Pros

easy implementation, extremely user friendly, billing time saver, excellent integration with our ehr which is EyeMD

Cons

alot of reporting options for me to remember, so whenever I need assistance, support is always willing to help

Support Service Must Be Improved

Pros

The software is ""lightning fast to perform on.

Cons

Customer Support is something that needs to be drastically improved. We pay $3000.00 for our support contract and most of the time we wait about 3 hours on average for someone to call us on each ticket created. Any support calls placed after 3pm EST are not being returned until the next business day.

I trusted my business with ADS....

Pros

I trusted my business with ADS and am so thrilled I did. I had another system where I was losing money hand over fist and ADS with great people and software saved my money! My company has grown significally with ADS. They are always there for me!

Cons

When a company saves your money there is nothing negative to say!

Pros

It's easy to use and has great posting functions. Posting payments and charges goes smoothly in this software.

Cons

It doesn't put the account overview in date of service order. It puts in order that it's entered which makes it hard to find specific dates without scrolling through the entire chart.

MEDICS REVIEW

OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS GOOD. NO REAL CONCERNS.

Pros

The software is user friendly , easy to learn and makes scheduling a breeze.

Cons

The merging of patient information gets inputted at times if not careful and we lose the new information.

Great Medical Software

I have found MedicsPremier to be easy to learn and use. It covers all of our practice needs from a to z. It allows us to customize the software to our needs.

Pros

It is easy to use and allows us to customize the settings for our practice.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about the software, it suits our needs perfectly.

MedicsPremier Software

Pros

I like the functionality of the reports, posting of payments and charges with ease. Accounts are easy to read.

Cons

creating sets for users. setting up the scheduler.

Excellent PM System

Excellent PM application compared to what we've used in the past.

Pros

Very flexible. Lots of features that while you may not need right away, are nice to have when needed.

Cons

Looks a little bit dated in look and feel.

Medics Premier

Pros

It works well, no complaints. Easy to use

Cons

No EMR. Can get EMR to link so not so bad