MedicsPremier Logo

Online medical billing with integrated practice management

MedicsPremier Reviews

Suggested alternatives

athenaclinicals
nextgen-ambulatory-ehr
charm-ehr

I trusted my business with ADS and am so thrilled I did. I had another system where I was losing money hand over fist and ADS with great people and software saved my money.
Most importantly, the support staff at ADS are extraordinary--they're professional, kind, knowledgeable and will diligently work with you to resolve any issue.
The practice management reports are terrible. Very difficult to compile and very poor selection.
Missing few features, some problems without explanation why.
Have trouble with reports not accurate, things needed to be customized.

GS

Gary S.

President

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Medics Premier Review

Transcript

Gary S.: Hello. My name is Gary. I am owner and president of Bearcat Billing Service. We're a medical...

PM

Paula M.

Medics Premier

I can only say that my experience with the Medics Premier software has been a dream. The claim scrubber is very helpful. Reports are easy to read.

Pros

I have use Advanced Data Systems for the last 24 yrs. I find the software user friendly. We have trained office staff in a matter of hours. The support team is on point.

Cons

At the present time everything Medics Premier has to offer works great for my company.

cb

charles b.

Billing Software

Generaly very good.

Pros

This is a very easy to learn software. I have had a number of new employees over the years. Each one learns the software rather easily. I also have hired staff who worked with other billing software, and they said that this is easier to use.

Cons

I do not like that when I call for support, it may take hours and sometimes til the next day for a response. I pay a yearly support fee, so expect more timely responses.

KB

Kristine B.

Mental Health Care,

We are largely unhappy with ADS.

Pros

The posting process is elegant and easy. We are able to easily create records for new patients, although the system will not tell you if you have a duplicate entry nor are you able to delete an entry even if duplicated

Cons

We cannot look up mental health benefits in any useful way, despite being assured we could. We cannot use the product for payroll because of repeated inaccuracies in the way the system seems to randomly miss ERH payments. Submitting claims is not the "push of a button" we were promised, but rather a 27-step process (yes, we counted). Customer service is hit and miss. Some folks there are conscientious and thoughtful, others are impossible to understand or apathetic at best. At one point the system was down for two days and not one of our calls to customer service were answered nor were any of our multiple email requests for help.

MC

Margaret C.

Superb Billing Software

Pros

Medics Premier software is straightforward and uncomplicated. The program allows you to simultaneously post payments/charges and view detailed patient history without closing certain applications. Most importantly, the support staff at ADS are extraordinary--they're professional, kind, knowledgeable and will diligently work with you to resolve any issue!

Cons

There are myriad reports available, however, it may be necessary to run multiple reports to obtain the exact data needed.

LC

Liza C.

Great Customer Service

Our billing company has been using Medics Premier for 15 years and our business has grown with ADS. Customer Support is absolutely incredible. ADS has helped us to produce powerful results for our clients in terms of revenue we've generated.

Pros

Medics Premier is user-friendly and easy to use, with many useful reports and features. Customer Support is absolutely incredible.

Cons

It is not a big issue, but sometimes the update adds some features that seems to me useless, but I am sure some people may find those new features quite helpful.

BZ

Brittney Z.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Works Perfect for Our GYN Office

We are able to run multiple clinics (multiple schedules) with MedicsPremier - install was a little rough but all installs and transitions are -

Pros

The product is easy to use, very easy to do check in and check out, and it's the thing our new staff is able to pick up on the quickest.

Cons

transitioning was the hardest part but once we got up and running we have loved it

CK

Crista K.

Medics Premier

Pros

My favorite feature of the software is the scheduling. I use this software daily for both billing and scheduling. It is easy to navigate and user friendly.

Cons

The normal response time to help calls sometimes is extremely long. Also, so representatives are hard to understand which can take longer to fix issues. I will say that I have never had an issue not be fixed. So it is not all bad just lacking in some areas.

DL

Dana L.

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Medics Premier

Pros

Medics Premier is an extremely user friendly program, that allows us to handle all aspects of insurance billing and payment posting. There are numerous reports that allow every option available for reporting, tracking, and reconciling all items.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about Medics. This is a very effective software that allows us to accurately manage all aspects of medical billing.

DM

Debra M.

Love this Product!!!!

I have been using this software for over 20 years and have no complaints

Pros

Easy to use, love the customer support, Appointment scheduler is clear and concise, and much easier to use then other products I've tried

Cons

I really have no complaints about any of the features of this program, have used it with no issues for years

CG

Cindy G.

efficiancy at it greatest

Pros

Medics premier works well for us. It is easy to teach,and easy to run report from. My data is accurate. It interfaces with many components that makes running a 6 doctor practice more efficient.

Cons

I believe that the scheduler can be improved on. Medic elite has a better scheduler.

PB

Patrycja B.

good software

Pros

Easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to customize

Cons

Missing few features, some problems without explanation why

SS

Susan S.

billing software

In the cloud--able to access from anywhere

Pros

Ability to access patient information--demographics is easy to use and so is scheduler

Cons

There is so much to learn and that is the part that is difficult--wish the software is more intuitive--many drop downs and choices without understanding the purpose

DB

Desiree B.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Good product for multi-specialty practice

Pros

The product is easy to use. It allows repeat procedures which is useful for billing services such as physical therapy. There are numerous reports for billing/management/scheduling which makes it easy to analyze the practice.

Cons

It is costly compared to other software.

CS

Christopher S.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Medics Premier ADS

It’s been amazing. We love it

Pros

I like that it hasn’t changed much. We have this for software for over 15 years and we love it. Very easy to use and the customer support is great.

Cons

It could be hard to use for a first time biller

CM

CARYN M.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Pros

It's easy to use and has great posting functions. Posting payments and charges goes smoothly in this software.

Cons

It doesn't put the account overview in date of service order. It puts in order that it's entered which makes it hard to find specific dates without scrolling through the entire chart.

SW

Sam W.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Great Software!

It has been a pleasure using this software within our practice!

Pros

Medics Premier combines intuitive ease of use with a thorough well-developed platform.

Cons

I would like for the template assignment screen to be able to be built out indefinitely..

MC

Michelle C.

Great program to use

Pros

The ease of being able to learn quickly and the support you get if something is wrong.

Cons

The bad thing is you have to purchase more and more logins for all of our employee to be able to sign in at the same time of course.

GS

Gary S.

Medics Premier Review

I am extremely happy with the software. I have been using it for nearly 30 years on some level

Pros

I like the ease of use for my staff. It's simple to navigate

Cons

There is nothing I don't dislike. The system suits all my needs.

KH

Kathy H.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

you can usually speak to a person that can resolve your issues,,,

i like it,,,

Pros

the billing is pretty easy to understand

Cons

some of the personel in india are difficult

DB

Denise B.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

user friendly

Pros

Scheduling module is easy to adjust to different provider schedules.

Cons

Demographic screen should be updated to allow for "preferred name".

TJ

TANYA J.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

MedicsPremier Software

Pros

I like the functionality of the reports, posting of payments and charges with ease. Accounts are easy to read.

Cons

creating sets for users. setting up the scheduler.

Nkeiruka O.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

EASY-TO-USE MEDICAL APP

Medical practice has been made very easy as one does not necessarily need to be technically savvy to use this Software. Every aspect of the Software is carefully explained and this has made it very quick to learn.

Pros

The MedicsPremier is very user-friendly. It makes the medical practice efficient and effective thereby enhancing performance in the Clinic.

Cons

Sometimes the database structure makes it difficult to access the particular information one wants to at a given time. It takes a lot of knowledge to understand the right process.

RS

Ro S.

Medical Practice,

Easy to use system

Pros

I get fast service whenever we need it. The work is completed quickly.

Cons

If you need to reinstall after a crash, you will pay close to what you paid to get the system in the first place. Shouldn't be, when you are paying an annual fee to maintain the service.

SS

Sheila S.

Medics Elite

I would recommend Medics Elite to most physician practices.

Pros

System works with windows operating system which most companies have on their computers and most employees are able to use it without diffuculty as it is an environment in which they are familiar. Access to data can be limited, based on the need to know of the employee-great for HIPAA. Excellent support for questions on the program itself.

Cons

Does not have flexibiliy for modification as well as Unix/Linux operating system does. Therefore, Advanced Data Systems is limited in meeting needs for something special. There is no SQL manual and support can be frustrating on this subject.

DG

Debra G.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Good but could be better

I manage a 5 Doctor medical practice in NYC and used it for 6 years

Pros

Very easy to learn and very user friendly