MedicsPremier

Online medical billing with integrated practice management

visit website

MedicsPremier Reviews - Page 2

Our Lab had an immediate need to find a better RCM Company that had experience in Toxicology Billing

Pros

The ADS Premier Medic's RCM system is 100% integrated to our LIS System. The data flows seamlessly from the LIS to ADS. Extensive training was provided by ADS. The system allows me to track all my claims and denials in one system without the need to go to a separate Clearing House Portal. Our Lab elected to use the ADS staff to perform ALL the billing and management tasks. I have full Access to Premier Medic's 24 by 7 utilizing a workstation or my I-Phone. The management reporting tools are extensive and our client services manager is just an e-mail or phone call away. ADS RCM has increased our revenue and decreased our open A/R extensively.

Cons

There was the need to complete additional paperwork after we left our previous billing service and went with ADS.

EASY-TO-USE MEDICAL APP

Medical practice has been made very easy as one does not necessarily need to be technically savvy to use this Software. Every aspect of the Software is carefully explained and this has made it very quick to learn.

Pros

The MedicsPremier is very user-friendly. It makes the medical practice efficient and effective thereby enhancing performance in the Clinic.

Cons

Sometimes the database structure makes it difficult to access the particular information one wants to at a given time. It takes a lot of knowledge to understand the right process.

Easy to use system

Pros

I get fast service whenever we need it. The work is completed quickly.

Cons

If you need to reinstall after a crash, you will pay close to what you paid to get the system in the first place. Shouldn't be, when you are paying an annual fee to maintain the service.

Great customer service!

Pros

Training was simple and easy to learn. This software is extremely user friendly and if there is something you don’t know, customer support is very helpful.

Cons

Sometimes the system crashes and you have to restart it or reinstall it. That’s really the only con I can think of.

Overall a good medical billing software

Streamlining the work flow and getting claims done in a timely manner. Easy from a Medical billing office to connect with clients who utilize the system and get information that is needed.

Pros

Very easy to make changes in encounters and update patient information

Cons

The statements could be a little more concise, some patients get confused reading them.

Couldn't ask for more!

Pros

Product is user friendly and the after-support is strong.

Cons

There are no issues with the product/vendor. any issues are insignificant that it is a waste of time to even think about it.

medicspremier

overall i would refer this product to someone to use it simple and easy to get the money to see more patients

Pros

this is a software and system both has helped in the company billing and management of the overall company's billing functions and get money owned to the company

Cons

so far i am happy with this system but the price is high

Useful app

Pros

This is a really useful app. I decided to give this a try after teladoc was not working on my phone after an update. Was able to get a medical advice in a short time.

Cons

The interface is not very interesting. It is simple

Medics Elite

I would recommend Medics Elite to most physician practices.

Pros

System works with windows operating system which most companies have on their computers and most employees are able to use it without diffuculty as it is an environment in which they are familiar. Access to data can be limited, based on the need to know of the employee-great for HIPAA. Excellent support for questions on the program itself.

Cons

Does not have flexibiliy for modification as well as Unix/Linux operating system does. Therefore, Advanced Data Systems is limited in meeting needs for something special. There is no SQL manual and support can be frustrating on this subject.

Great system!

In our office it is great because we can create the system to work with what we do daily. The system is easy to use and if there is any a system problem I get help fast. If I ever have any questions I am able to get them answered and shown how to do things.

Pros

That you get to create temples that best suit your office.

Cons

System errors that accord sometimes.

Costumer Service staff is great! but once they call to resolve an issue, most of the time they don't know how to resolve. Most of the time they have to get back to us.

Pros

That we don't have fill in different tabs on patient demos. Being able to print bills and letters and save them on pdf format.

Cons

can't print the adequate reports for our practice. Not being able to fix our own custom forms. Huge cons is that we have to constantly making sure the insurance order is clicked otherwise the the hcfas wont print...among other things. No very happy with this new system.

Good but could be better

I manage a 5 Doctor medical practice in NYC and used it for 6 years

Pros

Very easy to learn and very user friendly

Cons

The practice management reports are terrible. Very difficult to compile and very poor selection

We are largely unhappy with ADS.

Pros

The posting process is elegant and easy. We are able to easily create records for new patients, although the system will not tell you if you have a duplicate entry nor are you able to delete an entry even if duplicated

Cons

We cannot look up mental health benefits in any useful way, despite being assured we could. We cannot use the product for payroll because of repeated inaccuracies in the way the system seems to randomly miss ERH payments. Submitting claims is not the "push of a button" we were promised, but rather a 27-step process (yes, we counted). Customer service is hit and miss. Some folks there are conscientious and thoughtful, others are impossible to understand or apathetic at best. At one point the system was down for two days and not one of our calls to customer service were answered nor were any of our multiple email requests for help.

Best anesthesia specific billing software!

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and enter the information. We just sent our first submission yesterday, so I don't have much experience. So far everything has been very positive. From the salesman, Larry, to John who trained us and Marisol who helped with the submission, everyone has been excellent!

Cons

Haven't found anything yet. Every time I've had a question, I call or email, and I get a immediate reply or call. If it continues this way, you will definitely stand out as the best customer service company!

No comparison to other billing companies we've used!

Pros

We are still new to the product but the reports module allows us to get very granular with our company billing data. We can customize and run any report we can imagine. The availability of data at our fingertips is awesome. Additionally, the support we have received from the company has been incomparable-the team has been extremely responsive.

Cons

There's a lot to learn about the software and it can seem overwhelming, but the data availability is worth it.

User-friendly and easy to train new employees

Pros

I like the ease of the drop down menus and customized reports. The scheduling module is easy to customize with color-coded appointments.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to customize for physical therapy as opposed to physician office.

office manager

I would recommend this product because it is easy to learn and easy to use on a daily basis

Pros

Cons

Monthly statements are not always user friendly for the patient. They are somewhat difficult for them to understand. I've never been able to priont previous patient payments on regular monthly itemized statements.

Office Coordinator

I would recommend this product to people who are looking into switching systems.

Pros

Window base is very easy to use and explain to new employees on the use of system. Tech support is always very helpful.

Cons

None that I can think of.

The system is working fine for our practice.

Pros

Easy to use; easy to train.

Cons

Reports are limited; support often hard to understand; someone has to call back.