MedSupply Reviews

Pros

I do not use it to keep patients information so I am not sure how that side of my busness likes it but for me it is great. I have recommended it on 2 different occasion.

Launa G.

Amber B.

Steve R.

Cons

Looking up supply list is difficult and no prevention measure to prevent double entries. Also vendors can not be added from the add item screen.

Anna C.

Launa G.

Lauren F.

4.5

MedSupply Evaluation

Pros

Keeps track of lot numbers and expiration dates is very important to us, however the product support is by far the best feature of this product. Just send an e mail or call with a question or problem and you get immediate response. Sometimes even on weekends or evenings. We have even gotten program features that we requested added. It's all about product support.

Cons

Really have had no major problems in the 11 years we have used it other than normal learning curve problems.

Met all my needs. Staff is friendly and helpful.

I never had any real problems with the software. At first, of course, we all have question, but the staff is very helpful.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate. exporting to excel is simple. I like to spreadsheet format and it is easily customized.

Inventory System

Once set up this is set up, the system is easy to use. We still have a few bugs to iron out. And once that is straightened out we would be willing to act as a referral.

Pros

Fits our needs. easy to use once set up.

Cons

Some changes could be made - it wouold be nice if you could switch between windows, as it is if you are working in one window, you have to close it to maybe check one thing in another, then lose what you are working on. Bar Codes- it would be great if you could list what you need and just leave it there, come back to it when you have more to add and print them all at once - as it is now,if you close the window you lose them. It is not always convienient to print 3 or 4 at a time. ** Occationally the bar code will scan for weeks, and suddenly not identify the produce using the same bar code when we try ti scan it in - please davise avout that.

We have added many of the suggestions proposed by Dr. Strauss' office since the original 2010 review. It is this feedback that helps us to make the application even more useful for all our customers.

Happy with Software

I get help with whatever question or concern I have, whenever I call.

Pros

I like ease in adding new product to inventory list

Cons

I don't know what all the features are.

Extremely adaptive inventory maintenance software

When the practice decided to implement an inventory tracking software I was very apprehensive. The facility had been open for over ten years and had over 1000 unique items in stock. I will admit the implementation was rough, but with the help of the staff at Decision Software we got through it. SupplyPro is very easy to navigate and even our "computer fearful" have had no trouble using it. Our practice...

SupplyPro Review

The addition of SupplyPro to our processes has been quite positive. Tracking items ordered and used in our clinics has really improved since we started using this program. This is exciting with 8 locations invlolved. Our monthly inventory counts are going really well and the low number of errors we find are related to staff. A few issues that we have encountered have been training related for staff...

Cons

This system will reduce your supply costs

I highly recommend this inventory system if you have inventory items in your facility. This system will quickly show you how you are spending your money and how best to save you on your bottom line. We use the Surgical Supply Pro version of this system in our out patient facility. Email me and I can give you details on the numerous areas this system assists us in providing optimal patient care while controlling our supply Costs.

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Customer service is the best in the business.

Cons

I am very critical in reviewing software. For this system, I HAVE NOT had any issues with installing, set up or using this system. This has been the best investment we have made in controlling our inventory.

The software was relatively easy to learn.

Pros

We like being able to see when we received supplies between three offices before we pay an invoice. We can also finally track our implant parts by lot number.

Cons

There have been a few glitches that have taken some time to get worked out, but they were fixed fairly quickly.

SupplyPro Software

I really like SupplyPro for inventory for Immunization and Family Planning contraception, STD and TB medications. I am able to pull up reports when I am asked to and they are easy to read and understand. I do not use it to keep patients information so I am not sure how that side of my busness likes it but for me it is great. I have recommended it on 2 different occasion One thing that I don't really like is when the EHSuccess decides to move SupplyPro to another server and not tell anyone or open up right to get into SupplyPro to work in. This has happen serveral times but I know that it is not the fault of SupplyPro, but it is still frustrating.

Product Review

This program lets me keep a close eye on my inventory and my orders. By creating an invoice and allowing me to email it to vendors it makes placing orders even more simple taking less time on the phone. Scanning out inventory is easy. Printing bar codes couldn't be any simpler. Whenever we have had any technical issues the Decisions Software team is always quick to research and fix a problem as fast as they can. As we have used it we have made some suggestions to make things even easier and they are always willing to hear an opinion or an idea!

Wonderful

After using a very outdated system it is wonderful to have a system that can do everything I was doing manually and much more with just a few touches of a button. The staff at Decision Software are always very friendly and helpful if and when I should need their assistance. I couldn't ask for a better software for our needs or a better company to work with.

Cons

Amber is a real pro at managing inventory in many different departments. We appreciate her feedback on how to make SupplyPro more useful to mega-managers like her.

It's Ok, not great but ok

Good software, does basic Inventory control needs. If you want anything more advanced, go somewhere else.

Pros

It is easy to use if you have a background in inventory control software. Printing Barcode labels.

Cons

No ability to show usage on a particular item. Creating Purchase orders is difficult. Too many search methods on some screens, not enough on others. Needs better barcode device support. No ability to create a picklist for items on carts, or to input items needed on carts to create a picklist for picking items in storeroom.

Many user interface and reporting improvements have been made since this review was originally made. User feedback is the best source for product improvement and development.

Rural Health Center Lake City, Colorado

Good program and very good people

Pros

Support, responsiveness, and flexibility have been excellent & we have not been easy

Cons

don't have much; They made a choice not to use written documentation, rather try hard to respond personally. That has been good but at times written documentation might have worked at 'off times'

Supply Pro

I would recommend the software to other offices, it saves time.

Pros

Easy to update supply inventory and items that need to be reordered.

North Providence Primary Care

this software is great for any type or size medical office , and the support is the best I have ever had with any program.