My Clients Plus Logo

My Clients Plus Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.12/10

See full reviews by rating

We have used MCP for ten years and have been very happy with the program. MCP is very user friendly and has fantastic customer support, always available for any and all questions.
I love that you can copy and paste your previous note so it saves some time on your documentation. I also love that you can bill electronically through the system- easy, simply, amazing.
Nothing is too great or too small to deal with. The company has available, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful employees who go above and beyond any other software vendor I've ever worked with.
Occasionally, I will enter the pay now in error, or make an error between therapists. I am not always able to go back into the system and remove the transaction, after the fact.
I had initially experienced frustration with the service, but due to my accidentally signing with another service, thinking it was this service.
Nothing, maybe adapting to changes, but there are always options and lots of warning before any changes occur.

AS

Alan S.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Outstanding customer support - every time

Very efficient credit card billing. 99% of my customers are very comfortable with providing their CC #'s, which I easily charge after each of their sessions. Very easy and efficient for them and for me. Billing insurance companies is equally easy and efficient.

Pros

I don't know much about software; but with my client's plus I don't have to. They walk me through everything; anytime that I call. Excellent service.

Cons

No concerns. Everything works great, every time.

BB

BARBARA B.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

No more insurance hassles!

I use MCP for billing and note keeping. When I was audited by BCBS I used my notes from MCP and received my highest score ever.

Pros

I am able to bill insurance immediately after seeing a client and I get paid within 1-2 weeks. MyClientsPlus’ software is user friendly and their customer service is patient and responsive.

Cons

Although it costs a little more than some other billing software, I believe it is worth it for the convenience.

DS

Dawn S.

I've been using this program for several years and absolutely love it!

I have been using it for about 7 years and have had a consistently pleasant user experience.

Pros

I love the ease of use, particularly since they started rolling out the upgraded version. I appreciate that I can bill electronically with the click of one button after I've entered my sessions....couldn't be easier than that. Their customer service is always personable, courteous and right on point. I haven't had to reach out for customer support too often because I rarely have any problems or issues with the software. But when I do, I get a prompt response and the matter is always resolved immediately. Highly recommend to any clinician in need of an online practice management system! Great value for the money invested in this product.

JD

Judith D.

My Clients Plus Review

I am able to bill, easily look up clients and their balances owed.

Pros

As a one person therapist operating a private practice, this software has been invaluable in providing a concise database of all clients, statements, diagnosis and treatment.

Cons

I do not use half the features so I would prefer a reduced price based on the number of features used. Overall, great product at reasonable price.

LB

Linda B.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Cara Pierce is a Rock Star

After several e=mails I finally called and spoke to Cara Pierce whose professionalism, courtesy and outstanding customer service resolved my issue that day to my delight. She saved my time, money and frustration. She went above and beyond any expectations I might have had. I always get excellent and quick response to my e-mails and calls. The reps there are the best.

Pros

The ease of use. Ability to bill all insurance companies with no additional charges.

Cons

Nothing

JM

Jacque M.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Customer Service is the BEST!!!

Pros

The customer service is AWESOME! I have been using My Clients Plus for over five years and I recommend it highly! It is so wonderful to call and be able to speak to a HUMAN, who knows what they are doing and actually cares! This is a very rare thing.

Cons

I honestly do not have anything negative to say about this Company. I think they are first rate!

EF

Erika F.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Ideal for independent mental health providers

My Clients Plus is the foundation for my entire practice. I can access it from multiple devices and this, coupled with the general ease of use, allows me to work from any location.

Pros

This software has been the foundation of my practice for six years. It has a notable ease of use, clear sections, and all elements necessary for a private practice.

Cons

I have not encountered any obstacles with this software.

SJ

Suzanne J.

Great Product

I am a 1 person private practice business and I love MyClients. Filing with insurance is easy. I typically have few problems with being paid. I highly recommend!

Pros

It is so easy to use and if I am struggling at all, the customer service team responds very quickly!

Cons

I really have not had any problems. The only feedback that would help is if a claim is rejected a notification when I sign I would be very helpful.

BD

Begh D.

Please add simple improvements

Please ‘freeze’s column headers so when one scrolls down a page, they can still see the column header. Please make it easier to correct errors. For example when an insurance company initially denies a claim but later pays it. Also - payments from secondary payers have to be entered manually - not automatically like with primary payers.

Pros

Easy to use; cost is readonable. Thats sll

Cons

Unfriendly in terms of correcting errors.

RR

Robyn R.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Excellent product and customer service, good bang for the buck

Pros

Easy to use, can use apply payments directly to account, customer service is beyond excellent-anytime I email them with a question-I get a response within 24 hours, but usually the same day! For the cost, it is excellent! The notes are easy to use too!

Cons

I have no complaints! Everything is great and the staff are very helpful!

JD

Jennifer D.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great Software for Medical Records and Billing.

Excellent!!! I could not ask for more in a product and customer service staff and response.

Pros

It is very user friendly and I have experience using other medical record software with the Military and Community Mental Health Agencies.

Cons

I would love to be able to charge a parent's credit card one time for two of their children who are receiving services.

QE

Quentin E.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Excellent Product and service

Before using My Clients Plus we were spending a lot of time on the phone with insurance companies trying to straighten out issues. We have cut that time more than in half and the mistakes are human error not the product. The staff are understanding to our issues and help us correct any problems we may have. Their knowledge is fantastic and a boom for our small company.

Pros

The ease of the software for our agency was a great selling point but early one the service provided by the staff was tremendous. They were with us every step of the way and helped us in the setup and continued use.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet. Any problems we may have had are mainly human error and the staff helps correct and explain them to us.

VW

Victoria W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Couldn't Do This Without MCP

This is software without which I could not function - I would spend hours more on my billing, case notes, set up.

Pros

Set up of clients is easy; invoicing/billing is easy; posting is easy; so many templates - So happy that ACT template was added, since this is my primary modality!

Cons

Haven't been able to add pre-paid copays/coinsurance to a client account

DM

Dan M.

Excellent and affordable product

My overall experience has been outstanding- I'm able to manage all my practice's billing from my phone in the time it takes to walk from my office to my car.

Pros

Cost effective. Works as advertised. One stop shop for appointments, biking and encrypted documentation.

Cons

Version 2 is a little awkward to use on a smartphone but runs great on a desktop or tablet.

Sylvia E.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Top notch customer service

I love the customer service. Best I have EVER had...always helpful, always friendly. NEVER not been satisfied!!

Pros

Ease of learning the capabilities.

Cons

all the clicks back and forth through programs...seems like for each task, there should be a step by step process that you are moved through. I find I am clicking back and forth a lot.

EH

Elizabeth H.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Happy User of 2 years +

Overall, I plan to continue to use this product with no end in sight. Customer service is excellent! Immediate responses with precise answers.

Pros

Ease of use. Does everything I need it to. Great add on options, but basic product is enough as well.

Cons

Difficulty editing already submitted claims when Insurance changes payment, etc.

Simply the best!

Colleagues will ask me how much time I spend on billing and my answer is "close to zero". The only time involved was getting it set up originally, but now I enter my note after the session and it's on it's way to billing in no time. I'm also getting paid much faster than in the past. I simply cannot say enough good things about this program!

Pros

I had tried at least 3 other software programs prior to trying My Clients Plus, and this one is head and shoulders above all the rest. I think the combination of ease of use (user friendliness) and the excellent customer support are the two things that stand out the most.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this program!

KL

Kelli L.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

My Clients Plus has worked great for me!

I have had a wonderful experience with My Clients Plus and I have been using it for over 3 years now and continue to recommend it to fellow therapists.

Pros

This software is user-friendly and it has helped me save money in my private practice instead of using a billing provider.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software.

AM

Amanda M.

Customer Service Jacqulyn Nelson

I am an office assistant with limited experience in billing so I frequently call into MCP for assistance. Even in some of the most complicated and confusing situations I have always be treated kindly and with seemingly limitless patients! I feel like I am being listen to and genuine effort if put into helping solve the issue I am having. I appreciate all the representative's I have spoken with and would recommend and have My Clients Plus to all the providers I know! Thank you so much for your support.

Pros

Easy to use, many features for record keeping and outstanding customer support

PC

Pascual C.

Clean, New Features, User Friendly, Reasonably Priced

Pros

Sending and processing claims is very easy. Note taking is easy to do as well and it has many different templates to choose from. Printing and sending invoices and using it for reports is also easy to do. Can also offer clients to use their credit cards with this software.

JS

Jill S.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Awesome customer service and program

I love customer service folks. Thay are all very patient and walk me through foreign lands of computer and billings.

Pros

Notes all on a cloud, many note options, billing and accounting together

Cons

Having to sign off and on to toggle between 2.0 and classic, not able to write my own treatment plan template

KB

Katharine B.

Billing made easy

Been using MCP for 10+ years. It saved me the hassle of billing by US mail, and is an efficient way to keep notes and bill at the same time.

Pros

Allows me to keep clinical notes and Bill for services to insurance companies, at the same yime

Cons

Software has some extra steps that make it feel a bit clunky.

SC

Sharon C.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

The best software for healthcare professionals

I've been using this software for over 8 years. It allows me to do my own billing for my Psychotherapy practice. It's the fraction of the cost of hiring someone and when I have questions, they are quick to respond and help resolve the issue I'm experiencing. They come highly recommended by me

Pros

Easy to use. Saves me money. Great customer service.

Cons

none

JN

Julie N.

I love MCP!

I spend less time using MCP than when I had to oversee my old billing service! It is extremely easy to use, highly efficient, and I never get denied claims! The customer service is so good-whether by email or by phone, I get immediate help, or within an hour every time. I've recommended this to three others who all also love it! Couldn't be happier!

Pros

The ease of use

PT

Pat T.

Essential tool for a Sole Practioner

Pros

It is so easy to use When I do have a question or problem the staff is always so helpful and responsive.

Cons

I like the old version of the main page better Visually more simplified and seems easier to navigate. So glad we can still use the old version