My Clients Plus

Practice management & EHR for mental health providers

visit website

My Clients Plus Reviews - Page 2

My Clients Plus Review

Overall, I have had a very positive experience with My Clients Plus.

Pros

The software is easy to use. I have gotten great technical support when I have encountered a problem.

Cons

I do not have anything that I dislike about the software.

Satisfied user

Currently, not having any problems with the soft wear.

Pros

Very user friendly, makes billing a breeze.

Cons

The cost. I have two professionals in my practice, I think the cost should be a lot less for additional users in the same practice.

Lifesaver! I have been using My Clients Plus since the early years.

Pros

Very easy to use. Great customer service. Very economical. I may be able to retire a year early from the savings!

Cons

It can sometimes be difficult to add a secondary diagnosis. But I may just need more practice with this.

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Fast, easy billing and documentation. Fantastic, immediate customer service. Constant upgrades to incorporate customer suggestions and feedback.

Pros

Easy to use, comprehensive, great customer service.

Cons

Individual billing for all 13 of my therapists.

Love it but some changes will make it so much better

Overall once you get it going and figure out ERA sign ups it’s easy. Recommended to two at mr practice. They love it

Pros

The fact that it has so much insurance panels in the site and no additional sign ups

Cons

1. Wish it had the Wiley progress notes in it and not just treatment plans. 2. Wish we could sign up as a group with individual tax ids. Many others offered this but not my clients plus.

User Friendly with Excellent Customer Service

Using My Clients Plus has helped me streamline my billing, both with clients and with the insurance companies.

Pros

Ease of use; logical set up of my practice.

Cons

I have no complaints at all; the software and customer service are excellent.

Could not be without this service!

I have had My Clients Plus for over 5 years and have enjoyed the ease of being my own billing person.

Pros

For the most part it is very easy to use and understand.

Cons

There are some parts of the program that are not intuitive.

Amazing Service

Wonderful. Amazing customer service too! Very easy to use.

Pros

Extremely easy to use and very efficient.

Cons

The recent version is sometimes difficult to use on my iPad. The original version still works great though.

Easy, Inespensive, does what you need.

Gave me a nice option for billing and electronic notes.

Pros

Easily navigated and intuitive. Gives nice options for notes and keeps records forever.

Cons

Took time to learn, but everything worth while does.

This is far superior to the govt website. Great menus and superior customer service.

Pros

Menus are great once you learn how to navigate them. Response time after submission is a real plus - 2 weeks vs. 6 wks with federal forms. Submission mistakes are quickly returned. Customer Service is knowledgeable about interpretation of error messages and has routinely provided resolutions to errors allowing successful re-submissions. The Customer Service staff are by far the best I've experienced in my 40 of work experience. This staff is extremely knowledgeable and personable. They take all the time required to resolve the issue with knowledge, warmth and personality. I've not experienced anything like this team. They are the prototype for successful customer service.

Cons

The video tutorials are helpful to a point. Where they fall short, the customer service staff are equipped to resolve issues.

Easy and Cheap and Good Customer Service

Good

Pros

The ease of billing and confirming claims.

Cons

Some times it is hard to get a new client registered.

Great service

Excellent for doing billing for my practice. Able to keep track of payments.

Pros

It so easy to use the software and the support staff are wonderful.

Cons

No cons. No cons no cons no cons no cons

My clients plus and jituzu

Pros

Ease of use and friendly, helpful, and timely costumer service.

Cons

Jituzu- when entering a new client you cannot enter phone number in the reminder text all at once.

Really terrific company

They are beyond helpful and exceptionally nice people to deal with.

Pros

it seems pretty easy to get around the system and do billing. The Customer Service is beyond outstanding....they take their time in helping you.

Cons

My only thought is that I wish it had a few more plans available. I am semi retired and don't need all the bells and whistles that this wonderful software offers. I do not even bill the minimum per month. If would be nice to have a plan that is very , very basic..cheaper for those heading into retirement.

Overall, a decent program.

Pros

There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but this software is relatively easy to use once it is set up.

Cons

After being a committed customer for some years they locked me when my credit card was denied due to fraud. I communicated this to them and told them I'd have a new card shortly, but that didn't stop them. I needed to access patient data but was blocked. I feel this is insensitive and even unethical.

Rubin, we're sorry for the misunderstanding. When a payment is declined for any reason, the system automatically sends an email explaining what happened and then prompts the user for a new payment method when they next log in. The first time you contacted us via email, we did not understand that you were asking us to move your billing date another week or so because that is when you expected to receive a new business card. By the time we figured it out, you had already entered a new payment method and were using your account.

My clients plus

See above

Pros

Saves me a lot of time with billing Prompt and helpful customer service User friendly

Cons

I wish it were free. I undestand why it's not.

Easy to use software that saves money!

Overall, very positive.

Pros

This software makes is quite easy to bill. Whenever problems come up, its easy to get through to support staff. No waiting! Someone actually picks up the phone to help you!

Cons

It doesn't account for differing copays. As a result, it creates a large balance owed.

A great therapy resource.

Pros

Wonderful customer service reps. to help out when needed.

Cons

There really is not anything that I don't like about MyClientsPlus.

Excellent practice management product, combining a solid EMR with electronic billing

Pros

Superior customer support Fair pricing Integrated uses

Cons

Sometimes wish that I could log in a second time to compare screens.

Customer

Pros

Efficiency, easy of use, wonderful support staff.

Cons

Hoping you will continue supporting the original format.

All -in-one package

I had ICAnotes for my records and Ability for billing and it was very hard to put those two systems together. The one thing I loved about ICAnotes was that clicking on a word would create a complete sentence so the finished notes were in narrative form, not just checkmarks. Losing that is an annoying but small price for the simplicity of My Clients Plus .

Pros

My Clients Plus has let me manage all of my record-keeping in one system. I especially like the billing program, which is very easy to use and notifies me if I have neglected a section. The EOB/ERAs are also easy to find and understand. The staff is helpful once you get hold of them.

Cons

I found the website not particularly clear or intuitive at first, so it was frustrating to complete all the initial steps and detailed input. There are more drop-down tabs than necessary; some of the links could be directly in the menus instead of requiring extra clicks. I personally would rather have a crowded task bar than one that requires me to hunt around for the link. Also, the customer service number and assistance could be more accessible. Once you reach someone, however, they are very helpful.

Great customer service

Although some fictions have been frustrating the customer service has been the best I've had with any online program.

Pros

Generally user friendly and reliable

Cons

Some areas not facilitate ease of use and some do not work as indicated.

All I need

Pros

MC+ is very easy to use, intuitive, and comes with an amazing number of options to choose from when managing clients. These options have allowed me and my business to make good strides toward "greener" practice -- cutting a lot of need for printing.

Cons

There is no way to customize or create templates for forms. The existing templates are decent, but I would really prefer a way to create my own.

I left and came back to my clients plus!

I had worked with MCP for many years and watched the company improve and grow to include a reminder service for clients, a client portal, templates for notes etc. I was very pleased with them but really needed help interfacing with insurance companies on denials and other complications. So, sadly, I left and went to a billing company that used a huge software program. I stayed for six months and...

Template Corrections Turnaround on a Dime

I am a Clinical Social Worker and a Licensed Massage Therapist. After great word of mouth recommendations, and an unbeatable monthly investment for My Clients Plus, I have just enrolled in the 30 day trial period. I work with Transgender and Gender Variant clients, and as I began to enter my first client's information, I realized that the gender designation in the patient setup template only allowed...

Pros

The help section of the software package walks the user clearly through steps necessary to set up functions and features to easily customize the product to meet my needs (ie: insurance companies, billing sources, Medicare).