My Clients Plus

Practice management & EHR for mental health providers

visit website

My Clients Plus Reviews - Page 3

Exceptional web-based billing and practice management software

I always had an excellent experience with MyClients Plus. I had help with several billing issues that were resolved promptly.

Pros

I have been using MyClinetsPlus for my billing practice. It is easy to use and they have the best customer service. When you call for help you get immediate solutions from a super friendly staff.

Cons

There is nothing negative to report about this software at this time.

Easy, affordable way to submit claims

I have been happy with the service at MyClientsPlus. The software/website has been easy to use and the customer service team is fast and helpful.

Pros

User friendly, quick response time when you have questions/need support, easy to file claims

Cons

I would have liked a comprehensive tour at the start because now it seems more difficult to go back and start using things I did not start with at the beginning.

I had no idea how much I would love My Clients Plus.

Pros

It has been the easiest and most efficient billing system that I have ever used and I have been doing my own billing for 25 years.

Cons

There may be a few little glitches here and there and sometimes it may be me not figuring out the problem. I will start making note but obviously it is no problem in terms of my satisfaction.

Great platform for LPCs

Great experience

Pros

Availability and self explanatory. I can use it and my billing company

Cons

Nothing works great . I haven't experienced any problems

Going backwards!!

Pros

It was relatively inexpensive and easy to gradually add additional users. The promise was to add whatever templates I wanted to add to their librray.

Cons

Not well integrated. Available templates do not meet legal requirements here in Ohio and they REFUSE to consider adding the needed templates as they promised. EOB's have become a disaster since they persuaded me to switch to their recommended clearing house. Their quality and reliability has steadily gone backwards at the same time that they have steadily increased prices.

Software loyalty

Pros

I LOVE the customer support. Response time is fast and I get the help I need. Version 2.0 took care of what I was looking for and hoping for in billing software so I anticipate being with MyClientsPlus for a long time.

Cons

Nothing of mention at the moment...2.0 resolved what I needed to have changed.

AMAZING PRODUCT AND SERVICE!

As a private practitioner...I have to keep costs down. This product is MORE than reasonable. And it's amazing! It keeps track of billing, payments, my client data, progress notes, everything all in one place! This saved me from going to each insurance's website and submitting claims, and from keeping separate spread sheets for payment, outstanding claims, etc. The billing process itself...

Very satisfied user

Excellent. I have been a user for about 13 years.

Pros

The number of datum points is large and covers essential information, and it is an easy site to navigate.

Cons

Not enough explanation when insurance claims are denied or not processed. I have to call the support staff for guidance.

Could’ve been great

I’ve had no major complaints until the price I had to pay quintupled. Currently seeking an alternative.

Pros

I found your software convenient for electronic billing. It was rarely unavailable, so good uptime.

Cons

The way you bill customers is currently punitive relative to the way we were attracted to your product initially.

Makes my life so much easier

Pros

Being notified in a timely way if there is a problem with a claim. Also, I like the weekly changing landscape home page pictures.

Cons

Recently some of the less convenient aspects were improved. e.g. making corrections and re-submitting got a lot easier. Now, nothing stands out as a problem.

Prices higher still needs work

I'd go elsewhere if it weren't such a hassle to re-enter my clients. The price made it worth it originally. Not anymore. Shop around.

Pros

Easy to bill insurance companies. Good customer support.

Cons

Increased price no improvement to functionality; beyond basic billing it's inflexible and a hassle

Great product and Excellent Customer Service

A++

Pros

This product is so efficient and easy to use. I always have a learning curve with new things but with the help of the amazing customer service I was able to learn quickly. And they are always there when I forget something! Honestly I can't say enough about how awesome the customer service is!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like. Okay will maybe if they could do my work for me....lol.

psychologist's review of My Clients Plus

I have been extremely happy with this billing and practice management software. For many years I have hired billing services to do my billing for me and that was relatively expensive and often problematic. I decided to try MCP after reading that it was developed by the spouse of a therapist who was having similar issues with billing as I was. To begin with, the customer service was beyond excellent....

I am a happy camper!

A few weeks ago I started with My Clients Plus and I am very glad that I did! What I appreciate most is the customer support and the time the support team has taken with me by phone to help me get on track with the system. They are patient, friendly, upbeat and just a pleasure to work with. What's most assuring to me is knowing that when I get stuck they are just a phone call away!! I am very, very please with the billing program and give it an A+++.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Also, when I make a mistake it tells me and I can't move forward until I fix it. GREAT customer service!!

Cons

??

Basic EHR

Pros

It was easy to log in and the price for the EHR itself was reasonable.

Cons

So many extra fees! The scheduling isn't hosted in-app; you have to log in to Jituzu and then Jituzu charges you for everything from client reminders to having many clients. The interface is clunky and seems dated, and navigation was not intuitive. There is also an extra fee for billing- the cheap monthly fee itself is very bare-bones.

Thank you for trying My Clients Plus and Jituzu. We offer our product in a such a way that you can pay for the features that you need. For My Clients Plus, the base subscription for a sole provider is 24.95. If you use electronic billing, you pay for only the level of electronic billing subscription you need. In Jituzu, there is a Reminder subscription, and you only pay for the level of service that you need based on the number of reminders that go out. We know that software is not ¿one size fits all¿, so we allow providers to select the size that fits them.

no longer has any customer service

terrible can't get phone calls or emails answered

Pros

I liked this company for many years and often referred friends to use it. But in the last few months the fees have gone up and I can no longer get a response to questions I would not recommend to anybody for the the hidden fees and no help at all

Cons

Used to be a great company but no longer

Do you want to make it easier and more efficient at the same time?

Imagine this: Once you've set it up -- and the staff is very available to walk you through the process -- more of the tedium of billing and maintaining session and progress records is automatic. True transitioning from paper to on-line and for many of us from analog to digital is a steep and sometimes challenging learning event. But that is an event that we all have to undertake with any onsite service....

I've been very impressed

I've been a customer for about two years and think that there are two things that My Clients Plus does better than anyone else -- Clinical Notes and claims processing with all the financial reporting. I think they have about 80 notes at this point, but they add new ones frequently as we request. Some of my payers have specific requirements for notes, so I really appreciate when My Clients Plus...

Cons

Lovely idea, great support, but just too clumsy to use

Need to integrate the electronic clinical record with electronic billing and revenue tracking . Great support. Software too complex to learn in two week trial window, and my initial experience with supporting software downloads indicated that to use it in the practice would take hours of learning- more than this busy practice can afford- and would be much more expensive than advertised

Pros

Integration and support and invoicing and revenue tracking

Cons

Too little integration of the components. I kept needing to download and subscribe to outside programs to achieve the function promised by the initial website. I needed a lot of instruction to develop a progress note treatment plan, and needed additional software subscriptions to write a diagnosis and bill electronically

looks simple but it's not

I endured the learning curve on three separate occasions and gave up after months of work each time. Gave up due to the non-intuitive ways things can go wrong and cannot be fixed except with tech support and deleting whatever you did and starting over. (e.g. mark something paid when it isn't, or insurance reclaims something they paid for error and you have to delete the original session and re-enter all dates in order to make things right!)

Pros

many good features and functions, clinical note templates can be copied and modified for the newest session.

Cons

billing and marking payments and write offs is a nightmare.

Excellent Software, Amazing Customer Support! Great Product for a New Provider!

The customer support staff are quick to respond, super friendly, and willing to help however they can!

Pros

Easy to use, great for new providers!

Cons

None.

Happy Customer

I have been using the software for about 1 year. It is very easy to learn and use, while fulfilling all of my 'back office' needs & clinical needs for documentation. When I have had questions, the customer service team have consistently been FANTASTIC; friendly, professional, great understanding of the software, take as much time with me on each call, never giving me the sense that they need to go and be with other costumers. Helpful doesn't give them justice! I recommend the product to all of my clinical friends.

Customer Service is Amazing

I started using MC+ one year ago after becoming increasingly frustrated with outside billing services who were often untimely with filing my claims and difficult to reach. The manual is very easy to read and their customer service reps are incredibly helpful when I am uncertain about a particular payor. It actually takes less time for me to file a claim than it did to fill out the paperwork for outside...

Cons

MyClientsPlus will get the job done with little frills or extras

Pros

It has the necessary components for managing a private practice (such as a psychology practice or therapist practice).

Cons

It is not the easiest to use software and seems a little outdated. I am not sure if this was just my version, but it is not the most intuitive and would sometimes lose data if not saved often or if backtracked from a page.

Very helpful for a beginner such as myself

After 10 years working for agencies, I launched a private practice and found myself on a surprisingly confounding and frustrating learning curve (and, sometimes, costly). For someone with a practice that is small, MyClientsPlus offers a very easy-to-use website, and a billing system (and credit card feature) that so far, seems to - amazingly! - work, with very little expense. I would certainly suggest that any person expect a certain amount of frustration, but if that person is willing to put in the effort, and judiciously use the EXCELLENT customer service to answer questions (in a very timely manner) , then they should expect, within a fairly short period of time, to find success with this website. I am very pleased.

Pros

Once learned, easy to use; especially the billing component. Also, the customer service is excellent!

Cons

Not sure; likely I need to explore creating my own note.