My Clients Plus Logo

My Clients Plus Reviews - Page 3

SG

Sari G.

Customer support exceptional

Pros

l switched to My Clients Plus for the quality and user friendly interface in addition to the online case notes feature. Was very easy to set up but I had many issues in switching the clearing house and getting paid from insurance company. Customer service was exceptional. They helped me every step of the way until my issue resolved. Now I am totally running and I love the product! It has met my expectations.

Cons

It's not the softwares fault but it took some time to get switched to APEX as clearing house.

MB

Marilyn B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

I Love My Clients Plus

I've been using My Clients Plus for over 12 years and for me, it's exceptional. Easy to use, convenient, customer service is good and the company keeps up to date, they keep improving the product. I love it, everything about it.

Pros

Efficient, easy to use, very clean interface.

Cons

I love this software - for me, it's perfect.

MC

Mara C.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Best Customer Support Ever and Most Reasonably Priced!

My Clients Plus is perfect for any therapy business. They have the best customer support I have ever experienced anywhere. The software is so easy to use and they respond to emails and phone calls very quickly. I asked them to add numerous templates for my practice and the turn around time was very fast. They are far more reasonably priced than any billing software out there. I highly recommend My Clients Plus to any therapy business.

Pros

Easy to Use Best Customer Support Anywhere! Most Reasonably Priced Everything I need to run a small therapy business!

Cons

nothing!

MG

Mallory G.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

GREAT SUPPORT AND EASY TO USE!

I have been using My Clients Plus for over two years now in my private practice and I Love it! The people are always friendly and helpful and they are continually updating and adding helpful features.

Pros

Customer service is highly responsive and helpful. They often get back to me within an hour of e-mailing during business hours.

Cons

I'd love a feature one day where clients can electronically sign their treatment plans, and release of information agreements

PG

Penny G.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

My Clients Plus is awesome!

This is a great product and helps you organize your business easily. This tool has been imperative to the productivity and organization of my business.

Pros

I like that all my information is safely stored in one place, and it is easy to access. It keeps track of things I wouldn't have thought to keep track of in a professional, precise way. I also believe their customer service to be outstanding. Overall I believe this product to be worth EVERY cent.

Cons

I have NO cons to report. Any challenges I've had was simply in getting to know the system which were easily resolved by the amazing customer service.

AS

Alan S.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Outstanding customer support - every time

Very efficient credit card billing. 99% of my customers are very comfortable with providing their CC #'s, which I easily charge after each of their sessions. Very easy and efficient for them and for me. Billing insurance companies is equally easy and efficient.

Pros

I don't know much about software; but with my client's plus I don't have to. They walk me through everything; anytime that I call. Excellent service.

Cons

No concerns. Everything works great, every time.

DS

Dawn S.

I've been using this program for several years and absolutely love it!

I have been using it for about 7 years and have had a consistently pleasant user experience.

Pros

I love the ease of use, particularly since they started rolling out the upgraded version. I appreciate that I can bill electronically with the click of one button after I've entered my sessions....couldn't be easier than that. Their customer service is always personable, courteous and right on point. I haven't had to reach out for customer support too often because I rarely have any problems or issues with the software. But when I do, I get a prompt response and the matter is always resolved immediately. Highly recommend to any clinician in need of an online practice management system! Great value for the money invested in this product.

JM

Jacque M.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Customer Service is the BEST!!!

Pros

The customer service is AWESOME! I have been using My Clients Plus for over five years and I recommend it highly! It is so wonderful to call and be able to speak to a HUMAN, who knows what they are doing and actually cares! This is a very rare thing.

Cons

I honestly do not have anything negative to say about this Company. I think they are first rate!

EF

Erika F.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Ideal for independent mental health providers

My Clients Plus is the foundation for my entire practice. I can access it from multiple devices and this, coupled with the general ease of use, allows me to work from any location.

Pros

This software has been the foundation of my practice for six years. It has a notable ease of use, clear sections, and all elements necessary for a private practice.

Cons

I have not encountered any obstacles with this software.

JD

Judith D.

My Clients Plus Review

I am able to bill, easily look up clients and their balances owed.

Pros

As a one person therapist operating a private practice, this software has been invaluable in providing a concise database of all clients, statements, diagnosis and treatment.

Cons

I do not use half the features so I would prefer a reduced price based on the number of features used. Overall, great product at reasonable price.

TF

Tracy F.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Advise on being user friendly

I do really love the ease of the system. I have used it for the past 6 years. I would just like to see some changes for it to help us grow as a business. I love the customer support we receive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] usually helps me and she is the best.

Pros

This product is easy to use and the customer support I get from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing. However there are a few features needed to better the portal. I love the ease of use and support.

Cons

Some of the Cons of this software are... Invoicing is not so user friendly. I should be able to do a date range and print up all invoices at once with all dates of service showing for date range not just a total. I should not have to go in and manually do all 200 of each providers client invoices. Also no ease of access for applying rebilled payments and updates. It is not easy to update a corrected claim and chop out the previous portion so that the client understands why it was billed out twice. Also when a clients payment is taken through instamed it should show up right in their account on MC+. We have to run the payment on Instamed and then have to apply through MC+.

BD

Begh D.

Please add simple improvements

Please ‘freeze’s column headers so when one scrolls down a page, they can still see the column header. Please make it easier to correct errors. For example when an insurance company initially denies a claim but later pays it. Also - payments from secondary payers have to be entered manually - not automatically like with primary payers.

Pros

Easy to use; cost is readonable. Thats sll

Cons

Unfriendly in terms of correcting errors.

kj

karen j.

I'm so glad I found My Clients Plus

Billing is easy and MCP staff is cooperative and available.

Pros

It's easy to use once you know how to use it! I had lots of help from My Clients Plus staff :)

Cons

It was frustrating and cumbersome initially and then [SENSITIVE CONTENT] saved me! And I've conquered the learning curve (mostly) Now it's easy to use.

JD

Jennifer D.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great Software for Medical Records and Billing.

Excellent!!! I could not ask for more in a product and customer service staff and response.

Pros

It is very user friendly and I have experience using other medical record software with the Military and Community Mental Health Agencies.

Cons

I would love to be able to charge a parent's credit card one time for two of their children who are receiving services.

QE

Quentin E.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Excellent Product and service

Before using My Clients Plus we were spending a lot of time on the phone with insurance companies trying to straighten out issues. We have cut that time more than in half and the mistakes are human error not the product. The staff are understanding to our issues and help us correct any problems we may have. Their knowledge is fantastic and a boom for our small company.

Pros

The ease of the software for our agency was a great selling point but early one the service provided by the staff was tremendous. They were with us every step of the way and helped us in the setup and continued use.

Cons

Haven't found anything yet. Any problems we may have had are mainly human error and the staff helps correct and explain them to us.

DM

Dan M.

Excellent and affordable product

My overall experience has been outstanding- I'm able to manage all my practice's billing from my phone in the time it takes to walk from my office to my car.

Pros

Cost effective. Works as advertised. One stop shop for appointments, biking and encrypted documentation.

Cons

Version 2 is a little awkward to use on a smartphone but runs great on a desktop or tablet.

Sylvia E.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Top notch customer service

I love the customer service. Best I have EVER had...always helpful, always friendly. NEVER not been satisfied!!

Pros

Ease of learning the capabilities.

Cons

all the clicks back and forth through programs...seems like for each task, there should be a step by step process that you are moved through. I find I am clicking back and forth a lot.

EH

Elizabeth H.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Happy User of 2 years +

Overall, I plan to continue to use this product with no end in sight. Customer service is excellent! Immediate responses with precise answers.

Pros

Ease of use. Does everything I need it to. Great add on options, but basic product is enough as well.

Cons

Difficulty editing already submitted claims when Insurance changes payment, etc.

AM

Amanda M.

Customer Service Jacqulyn Nelson

I am an office assistant with limited experience in billing so I frequently call into MCP for assistance. Even in some of the most complicated and confusing situations I have always be treated kindly and with seemingly limitless patients! I feel like I am being listen to and genuine effort if put into helping solve the issue I am having. I appreciate all the representative's I have spoken with and would recommend and have My Clients Plus to all the providers I know! Thank you so much for your support.

Pros

Easy to use, many features for record keeping and outstanding customer support

PC

Pascual C.

Clean, New Features, User Friendly, Reasonably Priced

Pros

Sending and processing claims is very easy. Note taking is easy to do as well and it has many different templates to choose from. Printing and sending invoices and using it for reports is also easy to do. Can also offer clients to use their credit cards with this software.

KB

Katharine B.

Billing made easy

Been using MCP for 10+ years. It saved me the hassle of billing by US mail, and is an efficient way to keep notes and bill at the same time.

Pros

Allows me to keep clinical notes and Bill for services to insurance companies, at the same yime

Cons

Software has some extra steps that make it feel a bit clunky.

LD

Lisa D.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Good Deal for Individual Practices

Pros

Software is easy to navigate and quick to get up and running.

Cons

Billing clients/invoicing could be more user friendly. I sometimes find it difficult to run the specific time period I am trying to bill for.

SC

Sharon C.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

The best software for healthcare professionals

I've been using this software for over 8 years. It allows me to do my own billing for my Psychotherapy practice. It's the fraction of the cost of hiring someone and when I have questions, they are quick to respond and help resolve the issue I'm experiencing. They come highly recommended by me

Pros

Easy to use. Saves me money. Great customer service.

Cons

none

JN

Julie N.

I love MCP!

I spend less time using MCP than when I had to oversee my old billing service! It is extremely easy to use, highly efficient, and I never get denied claims! The customer service is so good-whether by email or by phone, I get immediate help, or within an hour every time. I've recommended this to three others who all also love it! Couldn't be happier!

Pros

The ease of use

CM

Cheryl M.

Virtual features need updating

Good, I need to get more familiar with all of its features.

Pros

Th access to my calendar from my phone or computer.

Cons

It not always clear visual or audio. There is no virtual background down load for provider to use.