My Clients Plus

Practice management & EHR for mental health providers

visit website

My Clients Plus Reviews - Page 4

Upset customer

Terrible customer service! You need to hire more help until this mess gets figured out as I know I am not the only one having problems with the switch to Apex.

Pros

The system is user friendly. I have used the system for 4 years now.

Cons

I have left a message for a return call. I am being over billed with the new billing system and need to figure this out. The recording says to leave only one message but a month has gone by and no one has called me. I am owed over$200 in overcharges.

GREAT customer service!!!

I've been using MCP for over a year and the customer service is incredible. I made a horrible error deleting a bunch of information accidentally, and I got very concerned about it. I had such good prior experience with their customer support that I decided to read out to them before freaking out too much. My expectation was that the error I made could not be reversed. Not only did they reverse my error, they did it in a matter of minutes!!!! Their customer support is exceptional and it's nice to know they are always available to answer questions and resolve what seem big problems!

Pros

Great customer service, price.

Cons

Not too intuitive how to use various features.

Clientsplus

I’ve been happy with the program.

Pros

It’s so easy. No issues with billing. Easy categories to find.

Cons

That the diagnosis codes aren’t already installed in the program.

MyClientsPlus is the best software out there for clinicians!!!!!

For me, MyClientsPlus is literally a dream come true in the world of mental health/behavioral health providers. I can't reiterate how easy to use (where at times I can be technically challenged), easy to understand and follow with all the intricacies and challenges of insurance, billing, and claim payments. I also think their templates for client notes is all inclusive and extremely comprehensive. Also, whenever I call for questions, the customer service reps are seriously the nicest, most patient individuals!!! And, extremely smart and efficient with their ways of relaying information about the software. Thank you MyClientsPlus for making my professional life so much easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback

Billing has been made easy and simple. I get paid regularly. It is a relief to know that I don’t have to struggle to get the bills out. Hurray for you to have built such great system.

Pros

Once learned, the ease of billing is exceptional.

Cons

Nothing. Eveytime I had a question , I got to a staff member who got back to me in a timely manner.

My Clients Plus -- Customer Satisfaction Summary

I strongly recommend this billing program for any mental health care practitioner. I have been using the software program for over two years and found it extremely user friendly. When I did have any sort of question, concern or application issue, the support service was both timely and proficient. I choose MCP after exploring various software billing options. The fact that all client data was not being stored on my computer, but on MCP's server, was a determining factor is feeling that the confidentiality of clients was secure if my Laptop was stolen of lost, and in the event of my computer crashing -- I would not have the tedious tasks of reloading all client data again.

Excellent Customer Service!!!

I started my private practice 3 months ago. Insurance billing was new for me as I previously worked in a clinic that took care of all of those details. As I have been familiarizing myself with the program, as well as the details of billing issues in general, I had several questions, mess-ups, and special situations; all of which were my errors. When I contacted customer service via their email, they were AMAZINGLY fast, helpful, and thorough! Every time I contacted them, they responded within 24 hours with helpful directions and scheduled time to talk with me over the phone to walk me through some more challenging steps. My rep was spectacular! Thank you, MCP! I can't tell others enough about your excellent customer service! Way to go!

Pros

Affordability Customer service

Cons

Could benefit from some added features in documentation

Acknowledgement of Superior Customer Service - Jacqulyn Nelson

Dear Sirs: I want to take a moment to commend your customer service representative Jacqulyn Nelson for her professionalism, ethic of care, and personal service. I had initially experienced frustration with the service, but due to my accidentally signing with another service, thinking it was this service. At any rate, Jacqulyn promptly responded to my email with a calming voice message, which was followed through by several emails until the issue was resolved. You are fortunate to have a high-quality, knowledgeable and professional person as Jacqulyn working as part of your team. Respectfully, Dr. Amalia Humada-Ludeke, LAMFT

Excellent Mental health Billing System

I switched to MCP two months ago and it was one of the best decisions I made. The monthly fee is unbeatable and it offers everything I need as a solo practitioner. It took me a few days to get accustomed with it. Very user friendly. In the previous system I used, I was not able to submit electronically to the secondary insurance. With MCP it is literarily just one click after I receive the ERA from primary insurance. Customer service is also excellent. I am very happy to do the switch, which I was dragging out of fear that I would not be able to establish in the new system quickly. It was very smooth with one-month free trial. Very happy.

Cons

Great Customer Service! Great Product!

The product is easy to learn and use. Of course there are a few things they could do to make it easier, like all software. The customer service is the best I have ever had with any product. I rarely have to wait more than a minute or two on hold. It is located in the good 'ole USA...All the staff are very knowledgeable, and take their time to answer all questions. The monthly fees are also very reasonable. I am a psychologist, and my husband does my billing. We had to learn how to do the billing and MCP staff helped us learn how to do it. Thanks MCP, keep up the good work. We are fans!!!

Cons

I'm glad I stuck around for Version 2.0. Easy to use, easy on the eyes, intuitive.

Prior to version 2.0 I felt the software was out of date and clunky (after a year or so since beginning using My Clients Plus), but that is resolved. I am truly satisfied.

Pros

ALL customer service agents are consistently accessible and helpful; a big reason for my being a customer for the past 3 years.

Great software; great support

My Client Plus is the third software program I have used. It is seamless! From client setup, coding, intake and notes and billing (both insurance and client) it works easily, intuitively - perfectly. And the few times there has been a glitch (my glitch, not theirs) customer service is US based, prompt, friendly, engaged, professional, and exceptionally knowledgeable. I have never waited more that an hour to get a response, and they have never failed to help me figure out what the problem is and help me fix it. Of the three programs I have used, this is the only one I would recommend.

My practice software

Very satisfied

Pros

Love the easy way to do progress noted. Click and type has saved me a lot of time

Cons

Still learning how to use the product. I can ask for help at any time.

Great product!

I was really worried about learning to use the software, since I don't have a ton of experience billing for myself, but after a few weeks using My Clients Plus, I realized I had nothing to worry about. After getting everything set up, billing was so easy, I worried I was doing something wrong! Customer service is great. They actually answer all of my questions, they're really patient, and they never make me feel like my questions are silly. As with any software, it did take a couple of weeks to get started and learn the ins and outs, but it's worth the learning curve.

Easy Access to All

Excellent

Pros

I’ve used MCP for billing now over 10 years with positive experiences with both managing my practice and help with issues

Cons

Charges based on number of claims for my small practice

I LOVE IT

I recommend this to all of my colleagues.

Pros

The longest part is the initial setup, but it is totally worth it because after you are setup billing is fast and easy. I couldn't have asked for a better system.

Cons

Doesn't have 3rd party billing and if a client obtains another insurance after you have posted a payment for the primary you have to re-bill the entire session. Would be nice if I could click a button and it creates a claim for the secondary...but I still love it

Working with the BEST!!!

I have been with this company for 5+ years. I have failed to let them know how great they are....everything has been smooth...Then Medicare Idaho changed some billing procedures. What a mess for me!!! I wasn't notified by Medicare , therefore, I was outside the loop...a huge loop!! I am not as computer savvy as most...THANK GOODNESS for My Clients Plus and their great employees. They stuck with me until the very end!!! Thanks to everyone involved...I will be a customer until I retire...BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!

Highly recommend MCP

I've been using MCP for about a year now and absolutely love it! I am not computer savvy, but MCP is so user-friendly and efficient to use. As a solo practitioner, I do my own billing and it just takes minutes with MCP. Using MCP has also significantly reduced the amount of income lost due to claims processing issues. In addition, the customer service department is exceptional with reps that respond quickly and give easy-to-follow, detailed instructions. Very helpful! I would highly recommend MCP!

Cons

This software is a real lifesaver

I have been extremely pleased with this software and customer service. It has been a lifesaver for me as the bookkeeper/ billing agent of an independent mental health practitioner's office. As a spouse with no medical billing experience, it was easy to understand with tutorials and wonderful customer service. Without it, we would have had to hire that work out. I was able to easily handle all insurance and patient billing. I have nothing I could list as a con, and highly recommend My Clients Plus.

Cons

Great software and support!!!

I have used My Clients Plus for over 8 years now. My old software was on my computer hard drive and got a virus which corrupted my data. I paid over $500.00 per year for maintenance with the old software and they charged an additional $300.00 to clean up the virus. I don't worry any longer about viruses with My Clients Plus software. It does everything I need and then some. The support staff are caring, respectful, helpful and speak English which is great bonus. I highly recommend My Clients Plus software.

Not a fan...

Overall, I do not like this product. I am forced to use it, because that's what is used at work. However, if give the option, at this point I would not use this product nor would I recommend it. I would suggest a complete website overhaul!!

Pros

I like that templates can be saved and reused. That is helpful for quickly completing progress notes after seeing a client.

Cons

I think this product is very difficult to use. I don't like the layout of the website. It not aesthetically please at all. It doesn't seem to run smoothly.

Long time user

I have been using My Clients Plus for over 7 years now. While there are other products similar out on the market, I haven't seen the reason for change as they are very reasonably priced and their response to any questions is immediate and top notch. I bill for over 25 clients and each one has their own particulars and nuances to bill. My Clients Plus addresses those and then is innovative to come up with better solutions! I would recommend My Clients Plus to any single therapist or a multi-practice group.

Cons

Independent practitioner? - hire a biller, you'll have to anyhow.

Pros

Nice people at customer service. If you secretly wanted to be a bookeeper/biller - and enjoy spending time trying to figure out software, you'll love this. Or, If you were just hoping to pay for the billing software for the biller you're going to hire - even better.

Cons

If you are an independent practitioner who thinks you will be able to use this and it will be user friendly rather than your having to learn how to be a biller - think again. You will end up paying for this and paying a biller to use it to do your billing. Probably better to just go hire a biller.

Highly recommended!

Pros

Impeccable customer service! Always available (other than the “time” difference)

Cons

There needs to be an easier way to correct payments posted.

Excellent Software & Service.

I am always impressed at how easy it was for me to learn to use MCP software & the service is unmatched in my experience. Cons...hmm. I think the older graphics display for the calender when choosing date of session was easier to see than the new graphics...which for some reason seems faint to me. We are building a new network for our office now and MCP stays; it has become indispensable to us. We will be very happy if we are able to use it for EHR in October, if not before.