My Clients Plus Logo

My Clients Plus Reviews - Page 5

JM

Joe M.

Events Services, self-employed

Excellent practice management product, combining a solid EMR with electronic billing

Pros

Superior customer support Fair pricing Integrated uses

Cons

Sometimes wish that I could log in a second time to compare screens.

MK

Melissa K.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Customer

Pros

Efficiency, easy of use, wonderful support staff.

Cons

Hoping you will continue supporting the original format.

AH

Alison H.

All -in-one package

I had ICAnotes for my records and Ability for billing and it was very hard to put those two systems together. The one thing I loved about ICAnotes was that clicking on a word would create a complete sentence so the finished notes were in narrative form, not just checkmarks. Losing that is an annoying but small price for the simplicity of My Clients Plus .

Pros

My Clients Plus has let me manage all of my record-keeping in one system. I especially like the billing program, which is very easy to use and notifies me if I have neglected a section. The EOB/ERAs are also easy to find and understand. The staff is helpful once you get hold of them.

Cons

I found the website not particularly clear or intuitive at first, so it was frustrating to complete all the initial steps and detailed input. There are more drop-down tabs than necessary; some of the links could be directly in the menus instead of requiring extra clicks. I personally would rather have a crowded task bar than one that requires me to hunt around for the link. Also, the customer service number and assistance could be more accessible. Once you reach someone, however, they are very helpful.

IP

Iris P.

Great customer service

Although some fictions have been frustrating the customer service has been the best I've had with any online program.

Pros

Generally user friendly and reliable

Cons

Some areas not facilitate ease of use and some do not work as indicated.

IS

Ian S.

All I need

Pros

MC+ is very easy to use, intuitive, and comes with an amazing number of options to choose from when managing clients. These options have allowed me and my business to make good strides toward "greener" practice -- cutting a lot of need for printing.

Cons

There is no way to customize or create templates for forms. The existing templates are decent, but I would really prefer a way to create my own.

JP

Jan P.

I left and came back to my clients plus!

I had worked with MCP for many years and watched the company improve and grow to include a reminder service for clients, a client portal, templates for notes etc. I was very pleased with them but really needed help interfacing with insurance companies on denials and other complications. So, sadly, I left and went to a billing company that used a huge software program. I stayed for six months and...

PB

Paul B.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Template Corrections Turnaround on a Dime

I am a Clinical Social Worker and a Licensed Massage Therapist. After great word of mouth recommendations, and an unbeatable monthly investment for My Clients Plus, I have just enrolled in the 30 day trial period. I work with Transgender and Gender Variant clients, and as I began to enter my first client's information, I realized that the gender designation in the patient setup template only allowed...

Pros

The help section of the software package walks the user clearly through steps necessary to set up functions and features to easily customize the product to meet my needs (ie: insurance companies, billing sources, Medicare).

SS

Sanya S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Exceptional web-based billing and practice management software

I always had an excellent experience with MyClients Plus. I had help with several billing issues that were resolved promptly.

Pros

I have been using MyClinetsPlus for my billing practice. It is easy to use and they have the best customer service. When you call for help you get immediate solutions from a super friendly staff.

Cons

There is nothing negative to report about this software at this time.

Laura S.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Easy, affordable way to submit claims

I have been happy with the service at MyClientsPlus. The software/website has been easy to use and the customer service team is fast and helpful.

Pros

User friendly, quick response time when you have questions/need support, easy to file claims

Cons

I would have liked a comprehensive tour at the start because now it seems more difficult to go back and start using things I did not start with at the beginning.

MC

Mary Carla D.

I had no idea how much I would love My Clients Plus.

Pros

It has been the easiest and most efficient billing system that I have ever used and I have been doing my own billing for 25 years.

Cons

There may be a few little glitches here and there and sometimes it may be me not figuring out the problem. I will start making note but obviously it is no problem in terms of my satisfaction.

KP

Kimberly P.

Great platform for LPCs

Great experience

Pros

Availability and self explanatory. I can use it and my billing company

Cons

Nothing works great . I haven't experienced any problems

DV

Donna V.

Very satisfied user

Excellent. I have been a user for about 13 years.

Pros

The number of datum points is large and covers essential information, and it is an easy site to navigate.

Cons

Not enough explanation when insurance claims are denied or not processed. I have to call the support staff for guidance.

MM

Mary M.

So many headaches with My Clients Plus billing

I keep using it because I am pretty much stuck with it. I would lose all the history that is in my account. I am able to bill regularly to one organization with no problems, but whenever there is a glitch, it has taken a long time to figure out the problems even with their support system.

Pros

It does keep track of who and when we bill. It is not too hard to use.

Cons

I would find out later that the program did not actually bill the claim. It went into some black hole. There was a lot of trouble with the switching of portals a while ago. Then I would call the support and get the run around. "Well I don't think it was our fault." After months of not getting paid for one client, finally I got to talk to a support person who finally figured out the problem. It was one small typo that made My Client's Plus not work properly. However, it was too late to bill by then, so I never got paid for many visits.

DG

Deb G.

Software loyalty

Pros

I LOVE the customer support. Response time is fast and I get the help I need. Version 2.0 took care of what I was looking for and hoping for in billing software so I anticipate being with MyClientsPlus for a long time.

Cons

Nothing of mention at the moment...2.0 resolved what I needed to have changed.

Nancy O.

AMAZING PRODUCT AND SERVICE!

As a private practitioner...I have to keep costs down. This product is MORE than reasonable. And it's amazing! It keeps track of billing, payments, my client data, progress notes, everything all in one place! This saved me from going to each insurance's website and submitting claims, and from keeping separate spread sheets for payment, outstanding claims, etc. The billing process itself...

DG

Darrell G.

Could’ve been great

I’ve had no major complaints until the price I had to pay quintupled. Currently seeking an alternative.

Pros

I found your software convenient for electronic billing. It was rarely unavailable, so good uptime.

Cons

The way you bill customers is currently punitive relative to the way we were attracted to your product initially.

SF

Susan F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Makes my life so much easier

Pros

Being notified in a timely way if there is a problem with a claim. Also, I like the weekly changing landscape home page pictures.

Cons

Recently some of the less convenient aspects were improved. e.g. making corrections and re-submitting got a lot easier. Now, nothing stands out as a problem.

RB

Regina B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Prices higher still needs work

I'd go elsewhere if it weren't such a hassle to re-enter my clients. The price made it worth it originally. Not anymore. Shop around.

Pros

Easy to bill insurance companies. Good customer support.

Cons

Increased price no improvement to functionality; beyond basic billing it's inflexible and a hassle

SH

Sheryl H.

Great product and Excellent Customer Service

A++

Pros

This product is so efficient and easy to use. I always have a learning curve with new things but with the help of the amazing customer service I was able to learn quickly. And they are always there when I forget something! Honestly I can't say enough about how awesome the customer service is!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like. Okay will maybe if they could do my work for me....lol.

MS

Margie S.

psychologist's review of My Clients Plus

I have been extremely happy with this billing and practice management software. For many years I have hired billing services to do my billing for me and that was relatively expensive and often problematic. I decided to try MCP after reading that it was developed by the spouse of a therapist who was having similar issues with billing as I was. To begin with, the customer service was beyond excellent....

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Basic EHR

Pros

It was easy to log in and the price for the EHR itself was reasonable.

Cons

So many extra fees! The scheduling isn't hosted in-app; you have to log in to Jituzu and then Jituzu charges you for everything from client reminders to having many clients. The interface is clunky and seems dated, and navigation was not intuitive. There is also an extra fee for billing- the cheap monthly fee itself is very bare-bones.

Thank you for trying My Clients Plus and Jituzu. We offer our product in a such a way that you can pay for the features that you need. For My Clients Plus, the base subscription for a sole provider is 24.95. If you use electronic billing, you pay for only the level of electronic billing subscription you need. In Jituzu, there is a Reminder subscription, and you only pay for the level of service that you need based on the number of reminders that go out. We know that software is not ¿one size fits all¿, so we allow providers to select the size that fits them.

AT

Andy T.

I am a happy camper!

A few weeks ago I started with My Clients Plus and I am very glad that I did! What I appreciate most is the customer support and the time the support team has taken with me by phone to help me get on track with the system. They are patient, friendly, upbeat and just a pleasure to work with. What's most assuring to me is knowing that when I get stuck they are just a phone call away!! I am very, very please with the billing program and give it an A+++.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Also, when I make a mistake it tells me and I can't move forward until I fix it. GREAT customer service!!

Cons

??

PH

Peggy H.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Lovely idea, great support, but just too clumsy to use

Need to integrate the electronic clinical record with electronic billing and revenue tracking . Great support. Software too complex to learn in two week trial window, and my initial experience with supporting software downloads indicated that to use it in the practice would take hours of learning- more than this busy practice can afford- and would be much more expensive than advertised

Pros

Integration and support and invoicing and revenue tracking

Cons

Too little integration of the components. I kept needing to download and subscribe to outside programs to achieve the function promised by the initial website. I needed a lot of instruction to develop a progress note treatment plan, and needed additional software subscriptions to write a diagnosis and bill electronically

JA

Jeanne A.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

no longer has any customer service

terrible can't get phone calls or emails answered

Pros

I liked this company for many years and often referred friends to use it. But in the last few months the fees have gone up and I can no longer get a response to questions I would not recommend to anybody for the the hidden fees and no help at all

Cons

Used to be a great company but no longer

MS

Michelle S.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

looks simple but it's not

I endured the learning curve on three separate occasions and gave up after months of work each time. Gave up due to the non-intuitive ways things can go wrong and cannot be fixed except with tech support and deleting whatever you did and starting over. (e.g. mark something paid when it isn't, or insurance reclaims something they paid for error and you have to delete the original session and re-enter all dates in order to make things right!)

Pros

many good features and functions, clinical note templates can be copied and modified for the newest session.

Cons

billing and marking payments and write offs is a nightmare.