My Clients Plus

Practice management & EHR for mental health providers

visit website

My Clients Plus Reviews - Page 5

Why isn't every piece of software this simply and efficiently defined?!

I chose to use My Clients Plus based on rave reviews from one of my colleagues as I was opening my private practice. The software is very well designed and maintained, and it truly covers 100% of the functionality I need to manage my small business. The software is neither over-engineered nor over complicated. Simple menu paths and an intuitive workflow make using it the least stressful part of my day. I couldn't recommend it to individual or group practices any more highly.

Absolutely fantastic!!!

I spent months looking for a billing software that could do everything I needed. My Clients Plus has everything I need and you can't beat the cost. I was a little hesitant to leave my biller and start doing my own, but My Clients Plus has made it so easy, and IF I do get stuck, their customer service is always there to help, and very polite. Once I watched the webinar I was sold, and your first month is free, so there is no harm in taking a look. I recommend MCP to everyone who asks!

Cons

My Clients Plus was so helpful.

My Clients Plus has some of the most excellent Customer Support on the planet, right on up there with Apple Tech Support, and that's saying a lot. The phone was answered fairly quickly, the reps were always knowledgeable, and eager to help me learn. They never made me feel foolish because I did not understand something. The software was fairly easy to learn. I like to talk to a person to help me learn, so that's why good customer support is so important to me.

Cons

Stellar Software and Customer Support !

This software program is fantastic - easy to use, intuitive and functional. The customer support is truly exceptional- the support personnel are incredibly patient, knowledgable, competent and capable. This software program has served to organize and enhance the administrative aspects of my practice, saving me inordinate time with billing and opening more time to turn to the clinical aspects of my practice. I highly recommend it!

MyClientsPlus Makes Me More Efficient

I'm been with MyClientsPlus since 2006 and I love it. I put the client's info in once and can track sessions, notes, billings, payments, etc. easily. I can quickly print out a statement or see YTD payment reports. The price is extremely reasonable for unlimited electronic billing for a sole practice and I love the ease of applying payments to client's accounts. Customer service is always quick, helpful and cheerful. I highly recommend this product!

My Clients Plus Rocks!

My Client's Plus has done an amazing job of helping us weather the storms of change in the Kentucky Medicaid system. We may not have survived without them. Tech support is superb. The programmers listen. The price is affordable. And the turn around time on claims keeps us viable. We had a lot of paper dependent providers to train in a very short time period. They have been very pleased with the change and report a decrease in paperwork stress.

Very user friendly!

My Clients Plus has made billing for multiple providers a breeze. The program is user friendly and the customer service is great. I always get to speak to a live person who is knowledgeable and not just reading a script. I have used MCPlus for several years at different companies, and when I was tasked in choosing an ETR and billing software' I choose My Clients Plus'it has made my job easier, with the reporting and the templates for provider notes.

Not the best platform

It was a good product for a practice that saw 2-3 clients/month, but as I grew, it became pretty obsolete. Adding a client portal required an extension with Jituzu, which was pretty terrible.

Pros

The price. I used it for a very small, very part-time practice mostly to have a paper trail for about a half dozen clients should they want receipts for payment.

Cons

The PT notes were pretty disorganized, and you sort of had to take a trial and error approach to make sure you got a note that applied to your session.

My Clients Plus/Jituzu

I have used MCP since 2006 and not only do you get software but a wonderful company of supportive people who know what they are doing, as well as connection with professional billing tools that are used across the country. One time we had a major form change and all we had to do was enter a few table changes, and the rest was seamless. They offer a wonderful product at a reasonable price that makes a painful job done in minutes. I highly recommend MCP.

Cons

Request fullfilled in a few hours

I needed to ask for change to our electronic progress notes. I emailed My Clients around 1:00 PM asking for the developers to make the change. After some back and forth clarification as to what was needed, I received an email around 7:00 PM that same day letting me know that the developers had already made the change. Now that's service! We do most of our billing with this system and find it a time saver. The calendar is a great tool.

Amazing software and support

I have been using MCP for 4 years now and it has been a fabulous program to work with. They continue to strive to add new features when requested and customer service is outstanding. I would recommend them to any provider or facility that is looking for something easy to use and very efficient in giving you what you need grow your practice without the worry of the stress that can come with billing out your claims.

Easy to set up and use

I am new to the product and was reluctant to start with an electronic health records program, but this has been an easier transition then I expected. My Clients Plus customer service is very responsive, knowledgeable and easy to work with. We had some complex custom forms that needed to be in the system before we could start and they get them together nicely and made a few corrections very quickly. Well done!

Love this service!!

My Clients Plus is so easy to use and the customer service is excellent. When I've had questions they have been answered promptly and problems are easily resolved. In the frustrating world of working with behavioral health providers, My Clients Plus makes it so easy and able to navigate with much less stress!! I highly recommend this service to someone in private practice.

My Clients Plus: Cannot Beat Their Customer Service

I recently switched to My Clients Plus at the recommendation of a colleague. I have been very pleased. The customer service department is exceptional and very responsive. They have been able to help me set up electronic billing and electronic remittance advice with the insurance carriers that I am paneled with. Their instructions are easy to follow. Definitely would recommend.

Great Job!

I've been using MYClientsPlus for about two years now - I changed when I went from working for an agency to private practice. It has been so easy to use - straightforward in all ways. I was surprised at how simple the billing process is, and the details that the program tracks. I especially appreciate that it's a web-based program, so that I can use it wherever I am.

Works like a charm.

It helps me bill insurance in my private practice.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the help you can get to use it.

Cons

Always problems working with insurance. It is good to have some help dealing with the problems.

Customer service is fantastic and software is easy to use

I really love these guys. Not only do they have some of the best therapy progress notes in the industry, the software is very easy to use. I've called customer service a few times as I was getting started, and they were always very friendly and helpful and easy to reach. Some of my colleagues complain about never being able to get through to a real person with other companies.

Cons

My Clients Plus is great!!

My Clients Plus is fantastic! It makes billing insurance and clients so simple and easy. I was nervous to take on my billing after years of hiring someone to do it for me, but I am so glad I did. I have saved tons by utilizing this software. Their customer service is so helpful and definitely top notch! I would highly recommend them!

Excellent customer service!

I'm relatively new to using this software. Colleague recommended it saying it helped streamline their work flow and found it easy to use. I've been very impressed by the customer service. Whenever I have an issue I've gotten clear, helpful responses within the same business day. I couldn't be happier with this!

HAPPY SATISFIED USER

Overall I think My Clients Plus is an excellent product. I found it relatively easy to use and since I am not tech savvy that says a lot. I do think some aspects can be more convenient and user friendly so hopefully those will change. By far the best customer service around!!

Cons

great services all the time

Being a pretty new user of my client plus I have to say that in addition to being user friendly the company - My client plus- has the best costumer service so far. Any time I needed help in operating the software I was always assisted by very professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable representatives

Cons

This product is extremely user friendly and reasonably priced.

The 24/7 access to patient account information, reports, ease of electronic billing, reasonable fee not to mention the OUTSTANDING support staff available for questions or to fix a user error( my fault not mcp error) are just some of the reasons why I am a MyClientsPlus fan.

Cons

During my free trial your product quickly became indispensable to me.

I have been trying out similar programs over the past 6 months and became very discouraged at how stressful and complicated they were to use. Your product is the only one that quickly became indispensable to me. It is so user friendly and is exactly what I need. Thank You, Thank You.

Amazing Customer Support!

Truly wonderful customer support. Jacqulyn Nelson was incredibly patient, personable, kind, and supportive. She went above and beyond to ensure that all of my questions and needs were addressed. I couldn't have asked for a better customer service experience.

User Friendly Web Based Billing+

Recommended by a colleague. After a slight learning curve it's easy to use. Great for billing; streamlined and saves time on monthly billing. Allows me to offer to clients electronic submission on their behalf even though I don't take insurance, except medicare.