My Clients Plus Logo

Practice management & EHR for mental health providers

My Clients Plus Reviews - Page 6

WY

William Y.

Do you want to make it easier and more efficient at the same time?

Imagine this: Once you've set it up -- and the staff is very available to walk you through the process -- more of the tedium of billing and maintaining session and progress records is automatic. True transitioning from paper to on-line and for many of us from analog to digital is a steep and sometimes challenging learning event. But that is an event that we all have to undertake with any onsite service....

BH

Bruce H.

I've been very impressed

I've been a customer for about two years and think that there are two things that My Clients Plus does better than anyone else -- Clinical Notes and claims processing with all the financial reporting. I think they have about 80 notes at this point, but they add new ones frequently as we request. Some of my payers have specific requirements for notes, so I really appreciate when My Clients Plus...

LF

Lee F.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Excellent Software, Amazing Customer Support! Great Product for a New Provider!

The customer support staff are quick to respond, super friendly, and willing to help however they can!

Pros

Easy to use, great for new providers!

Cons

None.

TC

Tom C.

Happy Customer

I have been using the software for about 1 year. It is very easy to learn and use, while fulfilling all of my 'back office' needs & clinical needs for documentation. When I have had questions, the customer service team have consistently been FANTASTIC; friendly, professional, great understanding of the software, take as much time with me on each call, never giving me the sense that they need to go and be with other costumers. Helpful doesn't give them justice! I recommend the product to all of my clinical friends.

Cons

MyClientsPlus will get the job done with little frills or extras

Pros

It has the necessary components for managing a private practice (such as a psychology practice or therapist practice).

Cons

It is not the easiest to use software and seems a little outdated. I am not sure if this was just my version, but it is not the most intuitive and would sometimes lose data if not saved often or if backtracked from a page.

CP

Charli P.

Customer Service is Amazing

I started using MC+ one year ago after becoming increasingly frustrated with outside billing services who were often untimely with filing my claims and difficult to reach. The manual is very easy to read and their customer service reps are incredibly helpful when I am uncertain about a particular payor. It actually takes less time for me to file a claim than it did to fill out the paperwork for outside...

JG

Jay G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Very helpful for a beginner such as myself

After 10 years working for agencies, I launched a private practice and found myself on a surprisingly confounding and frustrating learning curve (and, sometimes, costly). For someone with a practice that is small, MyClientsPlus offers a very easy-to-use website, and a billing system (and credit card feature) that so far, seems to - amazingly! - work, with very little expense. I would certainly suggest that any person expect a certain amount of frustration, but if that person is willing to put in the effort, and judiciously use the EXCELLENT customer service to answer questions (in a very timely manner) , then they should expect, within a fairly short period of time, to find success with this website. I am very pleased.

Pros

Once learned, easy to use; especially the billing component. Also, the customer service is excellent!

Cons

Not sure; likely I need to explore creating my own note.

DG

Debbie G.

Upset customer

Terrible customer service! You need to hire more help until this mess gets figured out as I know I am not the only one having problems with the switch to Apex.

Pros

The system is user friendly. I have used the system for 4 years now.

Cons

I have left a message for a return call. I am being over billed with the new billing system and need to figure this out. The recording says to leave only one message but a month has gone by and no one has called me. I am owed over$200 in overcharges.

DW

Debbie W.

GREAT customer service!!!

I've been using MCP for over a year and the customer service is incredible. I made a horrible error deleting a bunch of information accidentally, and I got very concerned about it. I had such good prior experience with their customer support that I decided to read out to them before freaking out too much. My expectation was that the error I made could not be reversed. Not only did they reverse my error, they did it in a matter of minutes!!!! Their customer support is exceptional and it's nice to know they are always available to answer questions and resolve what seem big problems!

Pros

Great customer service, price.

Cons

Not too intuitive how to use various features.

CS

Christine S.

Sporting Goods, self-employed

Clientsplus

I’ve been happy with the program.

Pros

It’s so easy. No issues with billing. Easy categories to find.

Cons

That the diagnosis codes aren’t already installed in the program.

LB

Lindsay B.

MyClientsPlus is the best software out there for clinicians!!!!!

For me, MyClientsPlus is literally a dream come true in the world of mental health/behavioral health providers. I can't reiterate how easy to use (where at times I can be technically challenged), easy to understand and follow with all the intricacies and challenges of insurance, billing, and claim payments. I also think their templates for client notes is all inclusive and extremely comprehensive. Also, whenever I call for questions, the customer service reps are seriously the nicest, most patient individuals!!! And, extremely smart and efficient with their ways of relaying information about the software. Thank you MyClientsPlus for making my professional life so much easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RY

R Y.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Feedback

Billing has been made easy and simple. I get paid regularly. It is a relief to know that I don’t have to struggle to get the bills out. Hurray for you to have built such great system.

Pros

Once learned, the ease of billing is exceptional.

Cons

Nothing. Eveytime I had a question , I got to a staff member who got back to me in a timely manner.

SG

Susan G.

My Clients Plus -- Customer Satisfaction Summary

I strongly recommend this billing program for any mental health care practitioner. I have been using the software program for over two years and found it extremely user friendly. When I did have any sort of question, concern or application issue, the support service was both timely and proficient. I choose MCP after exploring various software billing options. The fact that all client data was not being stored on my computer, but on MCP's server, was a determining factor is feeling that the confidentiality of clients was secure if my Laptop was stolen of lost, and in the event of my computer crashing -- I would not have the tedious tasks of reloading all client data again.

AD

Andrya D.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Excellent Customer Service!!!

I started my private practice 3 months ago. Insurance billing was new for me as I previously worked in a clinic that took care of all of those details. As I have been familiarizing myself with the program, as well as the details of billing issues in general, I had several questions, mess-ups, and special situations; all of which were my errors. When I contacted customer service via their email, they were AMAZINGLY fast, helpful, and thorough! Every time I contacted them, they responded within 24 hours with helpful directions and scheduled time to talk with me over the phone to walk me through some more challenging steps. My rep was spectacular! Thank you, MCP! I can't tell others enough about your excellent customer service! Way to go!

Pros

Affordability Customer service

Cons

Could benefit from some added features in documentation

AH

Amalia H.

Acknowledgement of Superior Customer Service - Jacqulyn Nelson

Dear Sirs: I want to take a moment to commend your customer service representative Jacqulyn Nelson for her professionalism, ethic of care, and personal service. I had initially experienced frustration with the service, but due to my accidentally signing with another service, thinking it was this service. At any rate, Jacqulyn promptly responded to my email with a calming voice message, which was followed through by several emails until the issue was resolved. You are fortunate to have a high-quality, knowledgeable and professional person as Jacqulyn working as part of your team. Respectfully, Dr. Amalia Humada-Ludeke, LAMFT

YO

Yeshim O.

Excellent Mental health Billing System

I switched to MCP two months ago and it was one of the best decisions I made. The monthly fee is unbeatable and it offers everything I need as a solo practitioner. It took me a few days to get accustomed with it. Very user friendly. In the previous system I used, I was not able to submit electronically to the secondary insurance. With MCP it is literarily just one click after I receive the ERA from primary insurance. Customer service is also excellent. I am very happy to do the switch, which I was dragging out of fear that I would not be able to establish in the new system quickly. It was very smooth with one-month free trial. Very happy.

SS

Susan S.

Great Customer Service! Great Product!

The product is easy to learn and use. Of course there are a few things they could do to make it easier, like all software. The customer service is the best I have ever had with any product. I rarely have to wait more than a minute or two on hold. It is located in the good 'ole USA...All the staff are very knowledgeable, and take their time to answer all questions. The monthly fees are also very reasonable. I am a psychologist, and my husband does my billing. We had to learn how to do the billing and MCP staff helped us learn how to do it. Thanks MCP, keep up the good work. We are fans!!!

VF

Vickie F.

My practice software

Very satisfied

Pros

Love the easy way to do progress noted. Click and type has saved me a lot of time

Cons

Still learning how to use the product. I can ask for help at any time.

DG

Deborah G.

Used monthly for 2+ years

I'm glad I stuck around for Version 2.0. Easy to use, easy on the eyes, intuitive.

Prior to version 2.0 I felt the software was out of date and clunky (after a year or so since beginning using My Clients Plus), but that is resolved. I am truly satisfied.

Pros

ALL customer service agents are consistently accessible and helpful; a big reason for my being a customer for the past 3 years.

JC

Jeff C.

Great software; great support

My Client Plus is the third software program I have used. It is seamless! From client setup, coding, intake and notes and billing (both insurance and client) it works easily, intuitively - perfectly. And the few times there has been a glitch (my glitch, not theirs) customer service is US based, prompt, friendly, engaged, professional, and exceptionally knowledgeable. I have never waited more that an hour to get a response, and they have never failed to help me figure out what the problem is and help me fix it. Of the three programs I have used, this is the only one I would recommend.

JB

Jessica B.

Easy Access to All

Excellent

Pros

I’ve used MCP for billing now over 10 years with positive experiences with both managing my practice and help with issues

Cons

Charges based on number of claims for my small practice

DA

Dani A.

Great product!

I was really worried about learning to use the software, since I don't have a ton of experience billing for myself, but after a few weeks using My Clients Plus, I realized I had nothing to worry about. After getting everything set up, billing was so easy, I worried I was doing something wrong! Customer service is great. They actually answer all of my questions, they're really patient, and they never make me feel like my questions are silly. As with any software, it did take a couple of weeks to get started and learn the ins and outs, but it's worth the learning curve.

Kerols N.

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

My clients is good

Pros

Alot of valuable informationAnd helpful team which guide you step by step

Cons

There is bug about go back in the system

MS

Maria S.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Independent practitioner? - hire a biller, you'll have to anyhow.

Pros

Nice people at customer service. If you secretly wanted to be a bookeeper/biller - and enjoy spending time trying to figure out software, you'll love this. Or, If you were just hoping to pay for the billing software for the biller you're going to hire - even better.

Cons

If you are an independent practitioner who thinks you will be able to use this and it will be user friendly rather than your having to learn how to be a biller - think again. You will end up paying for this and paying a biller to use it to do your billing. Probably better to just go hire a biller.

TH

Tawana H.

I LOVE IT

I recommend this to all of my colleagues.

Pros

The longest part is the initial setup, but it is totally worth it because after you are setup billing is fast and easy. I couldn't have asked for a better system.

Cons

Doesn't have 3rd party billing and if a client obtains another insurance after you have posted a payment for the primary you have to re-bill the entire session. Would be nice if I could click a button and it creates a claim for the secondary...but I still love it