Nextech EHR & PM Logo

tl

tiffany l.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

user friendly

I have been working with this for about 4 years and have had no issues.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly. It is easy to correct things and follow the software.

Cons

I wish that it would keep deductibles up to date and we would not have to manually change them once we receive payment for a dos.

mg

megan g.

Medical Practice,

I use Nextech daily to create reports

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate and the ability to use filters

Cons

I do not have any real complaints. It is very user friendly

JL

Jennifer L.

Plastics, 11-50 employees

Pros

It is simple, clean look has multiple functions and we are able to customize to our needs.

Cons

A license is required per desktop. I move to 3 separate area in the office so I require 3 licensees

AM

Amanda M.

My amazing experience with Nextech

Pros

I love this product because not only are you getting a system that will run every aspect of your practice, but you're also getting service from people who are constantly there to help teach you new things and show you different parts you maybe didn't know before.

Cons

I don't like that there isn't an initial learning experience to see all these parts of Nextech, but instead, you almost have to learn as you go and figure things out by mistake.

JR

Jacqueline R.

Best Scheduling software

Pros

If you are Microsoft literate you can easily learn to use NexTech. Whenever I've had a problem or wanted to learn how to better use the software, the tech support and costumer service reps have been very helpful. In fact, the customer support is one of the top reasons NexTech is my software of chose.

Cons

The billing element is not as good as it could be. Perhaps NexTech could hire experienced billers as consultants when updating their product.

KC

Kayleigh C.

Medical Practice,

An easy-to-use, customizable system!

Pros

What I love the most about Nextech is the ease of use. Although there are usually five different ways to do something, they all get you to the same correct point. I love this because it gives people a chance to use the system the way that they prefer and find easiest. Also, Nextech support is always available and quick to answer any questions or address any concerns.

Cons

Nothing. I think it is the best software that I have ever used!

TM

Teresa M.

Medical Practice,

Using NexTech as an administrator.

Pros

I like being able to do so many things electronically. Anything our practice needs is able to be created if it is not already there. It is very user-friendly as well. It can be overwhelming at first to train a new employee, but once the different modules are explained and how they are used, it flows nicely.

Cons

Reports and how the data is exported to Excel is limited. It is not very organized and does not pull the data we need.

PB

Patti B.

Medical Practice,

Absolutely the best EMR and Practice Management System out there!

Pros

NexTech is easy to use, extra easy to train new staff on, and the customization portions are amazing. You can customize the EMR around your specialty needs. Support is easy to work with, and their availability is awesome.

Cons

Hmm. I guess if I have to pick something, I could pick the costs associated with EMRs. That's not a NexTech-specific issue though. Like anything else, you get what you pay for.

JG

Jasmine G.

Recommendations

Pros

I particularly like all the new modules we have brought into the office. The ease of setting up installation and training was reassuring. Customer service representatives are always helpful, and I look forward to learning what the new modules are all about.

Cons

I really can't complain about the product or the vendor. The biggest downfall was that we did not purchase the new modules sooner.

BV

Brenda V.

Medical Practice,

In my opinion, best software available.

Pros

Support is phenomenal, and the developers are always making improvements. The system is easy to use and to teach new employees. It is very comprehensive. The EMR portion is easy to set up. Our anesthesiologists use many different EMR systems and are very impressed with ours. I also like the suggestion email available.

Cons

Price. In my opinion, some of the modules are overpriced.

LM

Letty M.

Medical Practice,

User-friendly and great EMR support!

Pros

I really like how user-friendly the software is. I was nervous about editing/customizing the templates for our practice, but then I saw how easy it was! My EMR specialist was great and helped guide me through the way.

Cons

Right now, I am having difficulty interfacing with one of our pathology labs. NexTech has assured me that they will help find a solution, and I am confident they will.

JK

Joe K.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Not recommended

Nextech was paid >$25K for implementation of the software. The implementation was not completed when it was learned that the software was not going to perform as promised during the sales process without substantial additional investment. Nextech was non responsive to calls and letters, until finally a lawyer's letter was sent to the company. Issue remains unresolved and company has kept all funds for implementation that was never completed.

Pros

Software seemed reasonably easy to use during demo

Cons

During implementation, learned that full functionality would require additional cost and customization to implement.

ns

nelson s.

11-50 employees

A basic system for medical record

Nextech is a solution for Electronic Medical Record , this suite will fit your requirements and manage a vast amount of clients with ease an confort

Pros

it its fully customizable electronid medical record system , maximize charting efficiency , control your workflow , tailored to each specialty physician, even at multi-physician practices. You can access it anywhere on tablets with the cloud technology.

Cons

the downside i see is the server and expensive licensing to maintain the servers/hardware site. there is a lot of space to improve the interface.

HS

Haley S.

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

The software is wonderful for plastic surgery, and the customer service is great. I would definitely recommend this product to another practice.

Cons

I don't really know if there is anything that I honestly dislike about the system. I know that the ease of templates needs to be better, but that is up to the individual physician and how they want their templates created.

RC

Rachel C.

System is User Friendly

Pros

The system is user friendly. It is easy to use and has a lot of great features for tracking and reporting.

Cons

There is no save button. What you put in or what you take out is final.

KA

Kitty A.

Great Support

Pros

NexTech is easy to use. And the support staff is great.

Cons

There is not a specific dislike that I can think of. The medical staff believes the paper world is faster for documentation. It takes a lot of clicks to input data. However, I think the staff went back to paper, they might be reminded of the issues there. So, there aren't any dislikes specific to NexTech.

KM

Kathryn M.

Nextech Experience

Pros

I really like the product overall and how easy it is for any employee to pick up on it. Also, I love the availability of Nextech service to always help with whatever questions you might have.

Cons

Some of the stuff is hard to understand if you are trying to extend Nextech into using more tools because it is hard to know how everything works.

JG

Julie G.

Exceptional technical support

Pros

NexTech is user-friendly, easy to implement, and affordable. They also have the best technical support and reports on demand. The webinars are a great tool for training new staff, as well as for learning all the different functions the system has to offer.

Cons

Customizing EMN templates is time-consuming, but they do offer unlimited help.

WR

Wendy R.

Medical Practice,

Great product! Use it every day at work. Makes my job easier.

Pros

It's easy to work with, and they have a great, knowledgeable staff. When you work with a program like this every day, it's great when it is very efficient and makes your job easier. With repeated use, it is very easy to navigate and does the task at hand very well.

Cons

I have not found anything that I really do not like.

Amy R.

Great Product

Pros

The product is really easy to use. I also like that there are so many different aspects under one program, like billing, scheduling, and reports.

Cons

The one thing I would change if I could is the multiple reports, because there's more than you know what to do with so the list is so bit extensive that it becomes confusing.

DL

Darren L.

Medical Practice,

Check all aspects before you buy

Pros

The EHR is very customizable. The program has potential if they will just develop it.

Cons

It's very limited on the PM side. The portal is very weak. Integration with vendors is minimal at best. You cannot make custom reports pulling the data you want; you can only customize the reports they give you, and even that is limited.

ML

Mary Lou B.

Nextech Software Review

Pros

This is easy to learn because it works similarly to other Windows programs with the windows, drop down menus, etc.

Cons

We're not able to create our own custom reports. Although this program comes with many standard reports, you need to play around with them to find out what information each type of report will give you.

CC

Cassandra C.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Nextech system

The system is easy to use and there are a lot of programs that work great with the system.

VY

Victoria Y.

Medical Practice,

I feel that Nextech is not a good fit for the billing team.

Pros

I like the EMR and the surgical booking form.

Cons

The eligibility isn't always accurate. Sometimes, it comes back as inactive when it is active. I do not like how when patients owe money, it does not let you know the reason (e.g., it was applied to their deductible, co-insurance, or co-pay).

BR

Brooke R.

I Like It!

Pros

After just a week of training with another worker, I feel confident in using the program on my own now. It is very easy to use, and technical support has been easy to contact if needed.

Cons

So far, I have not had any problems with NexTech. It has been easy to use from the get-go.