NovoClinical

Electronic medical record solution for practices

NovoClinical Reviews

Alysse C.

The ability to navigate easily is fantastic. Have a personal business relationship with IT is beyond anything I could have asked for.

Sandra B.

I like the flow and how easy it is to navigate. I like the automation and how the entire system is connected.

Lawrence Larry M.

Cons

Not much of anything bad I can say, because if I have an issue, it's taken care of immediately.

Sandra B.

The only negative thing is I wish I found them 2 years ago.

Kindra A.

4.6

Easy to use. Great features. Understands the medical practice flow. Staff and doctors love it!!

Pros

The ease of use... I like the flow and how easy it is to navigate. I like the automation and how the entire system is connected

Cons

Nothing so far. I find more features every day. I wish that I had found this system before. I share my experiences with other practices.

GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION DRIVEN

OUR EXPERIENCE WITH NOVO CLINICAL HAS BEEN GREAT, LOVE TO HAVE THE PERSONALIZED AND DEDICATED SUPPORT FROM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], HE IS GREAT, VERY HELFUL AND ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO HELP US.

Pros

EASY TO USE AND WE CAN PERSONALIZE IT TO FIT OUR NEEDS

Cons

CAN BE TRIMMED LINED A BIT MORE AND FASTER LESS NEED TO REFRESH WOULD BE GREAT

Review for NovoClinical

Pros

Ease of use & documentation of the notes.

Cons

Need to have an easier way for billing & closing the chart without having multiple steps.

Excellent Potential

Pros

The availability to customize some things in Novoclinical while still having a "product standard" is what great about the program. Potential is very important in software usage, in my opinion.

Cons

I find lots of things that I'm not sure we are able to use within the software, or if they can be added and sometimes they're too simple (like a mass email) to not understand why they cannot do it.

Wish there were 5 more stars they are amazing

The software is very easy to navigate. Very user friendly. A lot easier to find things than other software I tried. Kareo is one I tried before this and I found this to be 10 fold better and easier to use. The customer service is impeccable. The team makes you feel like family. You don’t get brushed to the side and put on long holds like other companies. They really care about the success of your...

Pros

The software is very easy to use and quick. It is much more user friendly than other software I have tried. I bought Kareo one day before I met these guys and switched after the first conversation with them. It was the best decision I could have ever made. The toolbars are easy to see and much more direct and easy to find what you are looking for than other software. The integration of other software you may need into their software really helps a lot. The speaking into chart is very easy to use and doesn’t get confusing like many other speaking software. It is easy to learn how to use and the personalized service you get makes all the difference.

Cons

The only negative thing is I wish I found them 2 years ago!!!!

Excellent Product

Awesome

Pros

Easy to use. Make my job easy. It fix the needs of my practice

Cons

Billing could be easier. But the company is willing to help

excellent sofware

Pros

It is easy to use. The phone system is awesome it automatically pulls up the patient that is on the phone. All the demographic information is all on the same page. The patient portal is great patients can send a message to us from there. Tech support is always available when needed.

Cons

nothing I can think of, so far everything has been great and easy to use.

Easy system to work with

Pros

I think this system is very user friendly and easy to navigate through. I like how I can get faxes into the system and map them directly to the patient's chart. Lab and radiology order and results are very easy to send and receive. If there is an issue with the system custom service is always ready to help.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this system.

Novo Review

Mobile practice working with a diverse group of offices as our clientele. This software helped us get and stay organized. Although we don't use many of the features currently available, but what we do use is very beneficial to our daily operations.

Pros

Support, record tracking, scheduling, demographic data, calendar , web based so can use anywhere by anyone

Cons

web based so speed can be an issue at times, updates not always communicated

Novo review

Overall, this electronic medical system has helped streamline our administrative price, organize our medical histories, and help staff keep track of patients and procedure dates!

Pros

The ability to customize it for what we do and it’s help with administrative organization. It’s helpful customer care staff. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is insightful, can always help, and is timely!

Cons

It glitches out and does not save things at times

Easy to Use

Excellent Customer Service!

Pros

I like the level of automation in this software- frees up my time to do other things!

Cons

None really- anytime I have a feature I'd like or a problem they add it, fix it, or create it very quickly!

Best Medical Software Around

We are seeing payments coming in daily! This was the reason for the change in software.

Psychiatric EHR

Friendly User. Tech support is readily available.

Pros

The EHR company customized my psychiatric evaluation and Progress notes.

Cons

Awaiting for my Narcotic EHR prescribing capabilities

It's worked like a dream!

Novo clinical is usually pretty straight forward and allows you to do a lot with your patient information other than just having it saved in the system. I like that you can attach documents and mark on the forms, fax, and print them. Novoclinical allows you to have electronic communication with other admin and pharmacies as well.

Pros

It is working fine with multiple administrators working on the software simultaneously.

Cons

I believe it would be easier to search by different criteria to find patients in the system. It might be possible but it is not a very visible option.

Novoclinical

Overall good software for the cost, it seems to be in the early stages of production software. Has every feature you can think of, just some are harder to use or find.

Pros

Low-cost, friendly service/support, a lot of functionality.

Cons

Some errors/issues, not super-easy to use.