NovoClinical Logo
NovoClinical

Electronic medical record solution for practices

visit website

NovoClinical Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.19/10

Reviews by rating

The ability to navigate easily is fantastic. Have a personal business relationship with IT is beyond anything I could have asked for.
I like the flow and how easy it is to navigate. I like the automation and how the entire system is connected.
Not much of anything bad I can say, because if I have an issue, it's taken care of immediately.
The only negative thing is I wish I found them 2 years ago.

LL

Lawrence Larry M.

Easy to use. Great features. Understands the medical practice flow. Staff and doctors love it!!

Pros

The ease of use... I like the flow and how easy it is to navigate. I like the automation and how the entire system is connected

Cons

Nothing so far. I find more features every day. I wish that I had found this system before. I share my experiences with other practices.

SM

Stephen M.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Perfect for every practice from new clinics to large practices.

The customer service is incredible. They are very responsive to every request and have incredible attention to detail.

Pros

The overall workflow is wonderful. It's incredibly easy and intuitive to use, but it's the customer service that really makes Novo stand out.

Cons

Not really. They are so responsive to suggestions that everything I have wanted changed has already been addressed.

TS

Trey S.

Novoclinical

Overall good software for the cost, it seems to be in the early stages of production software. Has every feature you can think of, just some are harder to use or find.

Pros

Low-cost, friendly service/support, a lot of functionality.

Cons

Some errors/issues, not super-easy to use.

Hi Trey, Thank you for your review. With the new release we have included the feature you have requested. Thank you! Please contact your account manager for any questions.

KW

Kumari W.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Very easy to use & customizable

User friendly software.

Pros

Ease of implementation. Rapid customer service response to trouble shoot any problems we encounter. Ability to customize the software.

Cons

Sending to billing has multiple steps & sometimes the codes do not always translate to billing unless you check each & everyone of them.

Hi Dr Wee, Thank you for your time ! Please contact your account manager if certains code are not transfering from Note, they are just configurations.

MS

MARELA S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION DRIVEN

OUR EXPERIENCE WITH NOVO CLINICAL HAS BEEN GREAT, LOVE TO HAVE THE PERSONALIZED AND DEDICATED SUPPORT FROM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], HE IS GREAT, VERY HELFUL AND ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO HELP US.

Pros

EASY TO USE AND WE CAN PERSONALIZE IT TO FIT OUR NEEDS

Cons

CAN BE TRIMMED LINED A BIT MORE AND FASTER LESS NEED TO REFRESH WOULD BE GREAT

Hi Marela, Thank you for your review. With the new release we have included the feature you have requested. Thank you! Please contact your account manager for any questions.

SO

Seyi O.

Great Features & Technical Support

The technical support team is very reliable. Unlike with other companies, it's refreshing that someone picks up when you call and addresses your issue right away. It may be because it's a small company, nevertheless their customer service and support are very much appreciated.

Pros

This software has many great features such as E-prescribing, built-in e-fax, Appointment reminders, Alerts notifications, Tasks, etc... We use the task feature a lot. Gone are those days no one in the office knew what he/she was supposed to do. With this feature, anyone can create and assign a task, and we follow the assignment until it is completed.

Cons

Currently, Novoclinical does not have a feature that efficiently captures payment refunds. Also, The Revenue Cycle Management associated with this software can be improved to be more effective.

Thank you ! We are continuously improving. With the next couple of releases we have some update and feature plans for Revenue Cycle Management. Support team will contact you when they are available.

KA

Kindra A.

Wish there were 5 more stars they are amazing

The software is very easy to navigate. Very user friendly. A lot easier to find things than other software I tried. Kareo is one I tried before this and I found this to be 10 fold better and easier to use. The customer service is impeccable. The team makes you feel like family. You don’t get brushed to the side and put on long holds like other companies. They really care about the success of your...

Pros

The software is very easy to use and quick. It is much more user friendly than other software I have tried. I bought Kareo one day before I met these guys and switched after the first conversation with them. It was the best decision I could have ever made. The toolbars are easy to see and much more direct and easy to find what you are looking for than other software. The integration of other software you may need into their software really helps a lot. The speaking into chart is very easy to use and doesn’t get confusing like many other speaking software. It is easy to learn how to use and the personalized service you get makes all the difference.

Cons

The only negative thing is I wish I found them 2 years ago!!!!

Hi Kindra, Thank you for your review.

TU

Teri U.

Product Review November 2021

I've use many type of software in the medical industry, I would like it to link to others more easily

Pros

I like it's friendly use. Once a feature is used, it's easy to navigate

Cons

Some of the features needed require building, but accomplished almost over night and in use quickly

SH

Shanda H.

Excellent Product

Awesome

Pros

Easy to use. Make my job easy. It fix the needs of my practice

Cons

Billing could be easier. But the company is willing to help

Hi Shanda, Thank you for your review. With the new release we have included the feature you have requested. Thank you! Please contact your account manager for any questions.

Daniel B.

Excellent Potential

Pros

The availability to customize some things in Novoclinical while still having a "product standard" is what great about the program. Potential is very important in software usage, in my opinion.

Cons

I find lots of things that I'm not sure we are able to use within the software, or if they can be added and sometimes they're too simple (like a mass email) to not understand why they cannot do it.

Hi Daniel, Thank you for your review. With the new release we have included the feature you have requested. Thank you! Please contact your account manager for any questions.

BL

Brady L.

Dependable and Inexpensive

We use Novoclinical daily and it has helped us grow our online telemedicine business.

Pros

Quick support, it costs less than competition, many options/features, continually improving

Cons

Would be nice to have more documentation/training

Thank you Brady ! We have just added a lot of training video contents under Help Videos. Please go over them or contact your account manager for any questions.

MH

Michael H.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Emr usage cutomized to fit your practice needs

My overall experiance has been great.

Pros

The ease of use everything is right in your face no hunting and going to several different pages to complete a task.

Cons

I think the billimg portion could use some upgrades.

CS

Cheryl S.

Is great

Pros

Ease of training, ease of scheduling and documenting

Cons

How we cannot reset our own passwords as thats a little time consuming to wait for someone else to reset them

Hi Cheryl, Thank you ! Please go to User Manage and make sure your email address field or communication email address field has your email address. Email is required for password change by user.

KB

Kimberlie B.

NoVo Clinical Review

Excellent customer service

Pros

The fact we could roll our old data base into the new system

Cons

Layout is designed for a much larger clinic, but we have adjusted

AL

Angie L.

Medical Practice, 201-500 employees

Novo Review

Mobile practice working with a diverse group of offices as our clientele. This software helped us get and stay organized. Although we don't use many of the features currently available, but what we do use is very beneficial to our daily operations.

Pros

Support, record tracking, scheduling, demographic data, calendar , web based so can use anywhere by anyone

Cons

web based so speed can be an issue at times, updates not always communicated

Hi Angie, Thank you for your review. We have started the email to our customers for any major updates or features developed. Thank you! Please contact your account manager for any questions.

SB

Shalisa B.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Easy system to work with

Pros

I think this system is very user friendly and easy to navigate through. I like how I can get faxes into the system and map them directly to the patient's chart. Lab and radiology order and results are very easy to send and receive. If there is an issue with the system custom service is always ready to help.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this system.

AC

Alysse C.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Novo review

Overall, this electronic medical system has helped streamline our administrative price, organize our medical histories, and help staff keep track of patients and procedure dates!

Pros

The ability to customize it for what we do and it’s help with administrative organization. It’s helpful customer care staff. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is insightful, can always help, and is timely!

Cons

It glitches out and does not save things at times

Hi Alysse, Thank you for your review. Please contact your account manager for any issues or questions. Any issues will be taken care of on priority.

AB

Amber B.

excellent sofware

Pros

It is easy to use. The phone system is awesome it automatically pulls up the patient that is on the phone. All the demographic information is all on the same page. The patient portal is great patients can send a message to us from there. Tech support is always available when needed.

Cons

nothing I can think of, so far everything has been great and easy to use.

JM

Janie M.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

NovoClinical works for me.

Pros

Ease of use is what I love the most when using this.

Cons

Transition between the nurse and doctor area can be more streamlined

BP

Britte P.

Easy to Use

Excellent Customer Service!

Pros

I like the level of automation in this software- frees up my time to do other things!

Cons

None really- anytime I have a feature I'd like or a problem they add it, fix it, or create it very quickly!

NP

Nesha P.

Thanks Goodness!

I love it! I was using another EHR/Billing company and they were terrible with the billing aspect where claims were rejected and not handled properly. I have seen improvements in claim reimbursements along with getting notes done is so much easier. I wish I had found them sooner!

Pros

I love how up your day the system is with compliance and user friendly. The team is accessible at anytime of the day, they work fast, templates are easy to make. Best billing is done efficiently with best return on claims!!!

Cons

The team works with you to fix any issues, therefor there are no cons.

ES

Elizabeth S.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Fast Functional EMR with supportive staff

Good and bad

Pros

Patients self scheduling Ease of e-prescription functionAffordable telehealth featureFast internet speed

Cons

Laboratory integration is difficult without physical locationSelf scheduling feature is not functional at least from my ecperiencePatient billing system is offered by 3rd party with hefty feeCreating Macro is not user friendlyReferral to specialist is not user friendlyCreating soap note is not efficient as other EMRs on the market

SB

Sandra B.

Best Medical Software Around

We are seeing payments coming in daily! This was the reason for the change in software.

BN

Briauna N.

Executive Office, self-employed

It's worked like a dream!

Novo clinical is usually pretty straight forward and allows you to do a lot with your patient information other than just having it saved in the system. I like that you can attach documents and mark on the forms, fax, and print them. Novoclinical allows you to have electronic communication with other admin and pharmacies as well.

Pros

It is working fine with multiple administrators working on the software simultaneously.

Cons

I believe it would be easier to search by different criteria to find patients in the system. It might be possible but it is not a very visible option.

PC

Purificacion C.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Psychiatric EHR

Friendly User. Tech support is readily available.

Pros

The EHR company customized my psychiatric evaluation and Progress notes.

Cons

Awaiting for my Narcotic EHR prescribing capabilities