nTreatment

EHR and practice management for psychiatrists and therapists

visit website

nTreatment Reviews

Pros

Programmer is super responsive and friendly. Easy to send bills at the click of a button, to copy data from one progress note to another if unchanged, to send in prescriptions, etc.

Brandon V.

I haven’t used it much yet, but I’m so happy that it is free up to a certain number of clients. Great for part time practice.

Alissa S.

Kimberly B.

Alissa S.

Calendar is slow and difficult to adjust/move appointments.

Karla P.

4.5

Great easy EHR tailored to psychiatry with great support

I use it for my medical records and billing.

Pros

simple, inexpensive, easy to use, does what I want without being too complicated. programmer is super responsive and friendly. Easy to send bills at the click of a button, to copy data from one progress note to another if unchanged, to send in prescriptions, etc.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of right now.

Excellent EMR, simple, integrated.

Enables me to run my practice smoothly without and assistant.

Pros

Good deal for the price, has all the major functionality I need. Cust support rep gives excellent support. It is easy to scroll through notes.

Cons

Graphic interface needs updating.; it would be nice to have separate panes open at the same time (especially the medication record and the add new medication windows.) Would be great to have another credit card option with lower fees.

No frills, bare-bones workhorse

It runs barely well enough but I haven't found other feasible options with all the same features at a reasonable price.

Pros

It contains pretty much everything you need for a small private psychiatry practice. This includes a secure patient portal, scheduling (for one location only), integration with Stripe for payments, invoicing capability, e-prescribing and electronic medical record. When you put in a help request, you get a response pretty quickly. It is really affordable and doesn't pinch you with a lot of extra fees like other programs.

Cons

It's really bare bones. Not much instruction available. Sometimes doesn't load properly or takes a long time to load. Patients comment negatively on the clunky user interface. The mobile app is not that useful since it is pretty limited. You can only prescribe one controlled substance at a time, so if you have multiple prescriptions to put in for a patient the extra minutes can really add up....

Thank you for your thoughtful and comprehensive review. We do have a two-step check before a chart can be permanently deleted, however please contact us if you accidentally delete a chart -we can recover it for you. We agree, signatures on notes entered into clinical charts should reflect the name of any covering provider - we are fixing this now. We are currently redesigning the Patient Portal...

nTreatment is incredibly intuitive to use, really affordable, and saves me so much time!

Honestly this program meets all of my private practice needs! I did provide input for the essential necessary features for a private practice psychiatrist or therapist, and all my requests were met

Pros

I really like how comprehensive the program is: I can not only keep an electronic record but also schedule patients, automatically send them reminders, generate bills, accept credit cards, prescribe meds, and communicate via secure portal.

Highly recommend!

Pros

I have been using ntreatment for the last 5 years. I find it to be user friendly and allows me to do all aspects of my billing/notes with ease.

Cons

There have been occasional issues like a note not saving but this has been minimal.

Has revolutionized my practice - so easy

Pros

e prescribe, billing directly connected to notes, notes attached to calendar make it easy to see what has been charted

Cons

calendar is slow and difficult to adjust/move appointments. Can't drag and drop things and takes a while

Easy EMR targeted for mental health professionals

Pros

Its an easy, self-explanatory EMR . It does not have a lot of bells and whistles but does what I need it to do. Well tailored to a psychiatric practice. Super responsive help desk.

Cons

I would like to be able to graph lab values and/or track vitals. However, the relative lack of bells and whistles is all what I like about this EMR.

Highly recommended

Pros

NTreatment is easy to use, has all the features that a psychiatrist needs, and is well-organized and intuitive. I have used paper charts, larger EMR systems (such as EPIC), and notes using Word/Pages on my computer, and this is by far the best.

Cons

Older notes do not maintain formatting, which can make them hard to read.

I primarily use ntreatment for electronic prescribing

Ease of electronic prescription

Pros

I like the ease of prescribing for patients and I like having record of all medications in one place.

Cons

I wish I could re-name my uploaded files easier. If I wanted to upload old charts they would be hard to search for because of the naming limitation.

Tried briefly but went with another system

Pros

This system was by far the most cost-effective when it came to an EMR. It's functions included everything that you would need as a clinician looking for a compliant EMR.

Cons

Difficulty using on an iPhone. Less user-friendly interface (although I'm a very non-tech-savvy person so I may be pickier than most).

Good

It’s been good thus far, but haven’t used it all that much lately! So glad it’s free!

Pros

I haven’t used it much yet, but I’m so happy that it is free up to a certain number of clients. Great for part time practice!

Cons

It isn’t totally user friendly. It’s hard to just jump in yourself and get started. It’s hard to find the patient portal settings.