Nutrium

Nutrium Reviews

ISADORA B.

Kurt D.

Anjee B.

Cons

D were supposed to be teaching our patients about proper nutrition, this is a crucial feature that is missing. Clients have no clue what there kcals level is for each meal nor the macros of each meal.

Anjee B.

I need to add Arabic to the language my patients complain the can read English ... this make me stop use the app for them. Also the app not show the patient information.

Nada A.

4.2

Easy Use. Nice Features.

Pros

It is well constructed and you can see your progress without problems. Overall the UI is pretty nice and eye-catching, you do not need to look around much to find and enter your data.

Cons

It would have to be the price, is a little high per month for this kind of app.

An all in software that has made managing my client-patients so much easier

I initially was looking for a new software to design and manage the nutrition planning segment of my practice but it ended up being my patient management software as well. And it has only gotten better. The software has transformed from a patient management, nutrition software to a wellness management software. Which is absolutely PERFECT for my practice. I have been able to slowly eliminate the need for other software tools thus reducing my operating costs. Finally, I love the fact that the developers and support team welcome user feedback to help make the system better.

Pros

It is very robust and all encompassing. I can manage my client-patients records as well as design nutrition programs. And the client facing app makes it easier to support my client-patient base. Makes it so much more attractive for my practice.

Cons

There isn't anything I like the least or at all because they are forever making additions and improvements.

Hi Kurt, Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope to continue growing and providing the best software solution for your business.

Nutrition Software Actually Designed for Nutrition & Dietetics Professionals!

Excellent! And Nutrium is beneficial for my clients - they all love the reports that I can generate and the app!

Pros

Nutrium is easy to use and I love the client flow. It is designed very well to meet the needs of nutrition and dietetics professionals

Cons

I need to be able to have forms completed by clients securely and electronically. I currently use Nutrium with Healthie to meet my needs.

Uses for menu planning and nutrition counseling

Overall I like the software, but wouldn't have purchased if I knew it wouldn’t work the way I needed it to. It does help keep track of clients and their profess, which has helped me in my practice enormously. As a registered dietitian, I think I need more than this software offers.

Pros

I love the planning feature! Gives you appropriate kcals. I love how easy it is to use and how you are easily able to send meal plans directly to the client. I like that it has an app, though it never quite worked correctly. The ability to leave notes about the patients is also super helpful-it keeps you on track for running you appts. The customer service is also top notch.

Cons

The software is missing a major feature- kcals/macros displayed on the menu for the client. It shows when you are making the menu, but not when you send it. This is a major flaw in my opinion and the reason I rated it lower. I’d were supposed to be teaching our patients about proper nutrition, this is a crucial feature that is missing. Clients have no clue what there kcals level is for each meal nor the macros of each meal .there is a spot you can peton of the menu analysis, which doesn’t give the numbers but only the kcals and macros for the day. Then you have to save it and send it which is time consuming. Super disappointing especially since I function is there, but doesn’t display. It also downs keep track of how many appts your clients has had.

\Hi Anjee, Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm sorry that Nutrium does not meet all your needs. We've made sure to let our team know your suggestions. At the moment Nutrium offers an alternative which is: - you can provide the client with the nutritional analysis of the meal plan in PDF format: - if your clients use the Android mobile app, they can see the calories and macronutrient distribution of that meal plan: - New: you can also check the nutritional information of the clients' food diaries from which you can send the feedback by message in the mobile app.

Muy buen Software

Cuando necesito cuadrar nutrientes y calorías lo más exacto posible: deportistas, dietas por contaje calórico, variación en % de macros es una herramienta muy útil.

Pros

Facilidad de uso, la opción de añadir recetas y suplementos que no están en la base de datos, la opción de mensajería instantánea, la ayuda inmediata de sus empleados...

Cons

Hacerlo con más opciones para nutrición deportiva: comidas intra entrenamiento (hay pre y post), incluir la opción de calcular el somatotipo... Faltas de ortografía en algunas recetas o palabras.

The best on the market

Pros

The best on the market Because it has a very aesthetic lay out with the high ease of use. It also allows me to keep all my information about my clients in an orderly manner. Lastly the customer service is the best of any company I’ve worked with

Cons

I wish it paired with my fitness pal and acuity scheduling. I also wish there was a better way to view each visit within each client file

Hi Jayme Thank you so much for your feedback. We'll make sure to let our developers know about your suggestions. Nutirum has now available an online booking feature where clients can self-book with you online.

Avis à propos de Nutrium

Dans l'ensemble, une bonne expérience parce que le logiciel est très pratique et permet d'enregistrer une base de patient. Mais depuis l'observation de quelques erreurs au niveau de l'analyse nutritionnelle, je suis réticent à son utilisation. En tant que jeune diplômé et débutant dans la profession, le coût d'utilisation du logiciel n'est pas non plus négligeable. Je pense devoir arrêter de l'utiliser dans les mois qui suivent si je n'arrive pas à consulter plus de patients.

Pros

J'aime beaucoup la possibilité de pouvoir créer des listes d'aliments qui sont équivalents, des menus, des recettes et obtenir le détail au niveau des apports en macro et micronutriments. Le recueil de données est également intéressant, cela permet de constituer des fiches patients de qualité. Il est intéressant également de pouvoir donner un menu à suivre à notre patient et de suivre en direct le respect ou non de ce menu.

Cons

Il y a plusieurs choses que je n'aime pas sur le logiciel ou des choses qu'il manque à mon sens : 1. Un patient peut rentrer dans le logiciel ce qu'il mange mais il est très dommage de ne pas obtenir l'analyse nutritionnelle de cela. Nous savons seulement s'il a suivi ou non notre menu. Avoir l'analyse nutritionnelle de ce qu'il a mangé permettrait de corriger sur le menu suivant les apports en nutriments....

Bonjour Martin, Nous vous remercions pour votre avis. Ces informations seront transmises a notre equipe. Nous avons deja lance de nouvelles fonctionnalites qui vous permettent de consulter l'information nutritionnelle du journal alimentaire enregistre par le patient sur l'application mobile. (Vous pouvez en savoir plus ici : https://blog.nutrium.io/fr/analyse-nutritionnelle-ingesta-patients/) Malheureusement,...

Satisfacción

Pros

Estoy muy contento con todo lo que me proporciona la plataforma aunque yo podría algunas cositas mas para caracterizar más al modelo para utilización en España 🇪🇸.

Cons

No poder tener idea de todas las dietas que ya he enviado a mis clientes, me gustaría tener el control de todos los planes de alimentación que hice y voy haciendo a cada cliente ☺️😊

Some things are clunky to use

It's alright, could do with some improvement and I am happy to talk with someone about this on a zoom call as I can't think of everything off the top of my head, but am happy to have a run through and talk with someone from Nutrium.

Pros

The interface appearance is great. Sometimes, I'd like to scroll and see my clients notes on each session, and feel viewing and figuring out how to make my notes from sessions quite clunky. Some of the features are not 100% user friendly although are on their way to be.

Cons

to be able to nutritionally analyse client food diary, only meal plans. if not, then this is not obvious and quite frustrating to figure out.

nutrition online

Pros

Online platform dedicated to the use of the professional nutritionist. It is a good platform, but very similar to others in the market, however a differentiator is the mobile mobile platform for customers, helps loyalty.

Cons

Price is the main downside and makes the choice of other programs.

Hi Isadora, Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope to continue improving our mobile client app to increase client compliance.

Good product, could be improved with modifications

Here are some additional observations as emailed to me by a client of mine: I've found it annoying in that adding meals really isn't intuitive or easy. Its a lot of steps to add one food item. It makes it time consuming and not easy to use at all. "A couple things I've noticed already, some food are not there, like vega protein, strawberries (maybe I'm doing something wrong?). Some other foods only...

Pros

Easy to use for meal plan creation Nice pdf produced in deliverables Easy to calculate nutrient needs

Cons

Software seems to have been created around producing meal plans. As such, it is great if this is why you are using it. However, it lacks functionality for follow-up charting and it is more cumbersome to use if you are seeing a client who does not want a meal plan. For follow-up notes- please create a separate tab. The current "Follow-Up" tab seems to be more for interactions with the client. I need a spot to easily chart. A separate spot- i.e. not in observations. It would be great if the user could add tabs as needed i.e. Follow-up #1, Follow-up #2 etc.

Hi Ashley, Thank you so much for your feedback. I've already reported what you mentioned to our developers. We hope to continue working into making Nutrium less time consuming when it comes to charting. We've also adapted the software so it is more suitable for practice management such as online self-booking,

All in one solution

Being able to get rid of the printed paperwork that I have with questions that are already on Nutrium. Being able to work on my clients anywhere in the world, since I don't have to carry all my files with client information around with me.

Pros

That it combines both the administrative side of the business, as well as the operational side of it in one software and interface.

Cons

Small things that I think will really add value to the software from a flexibility point of view: - Being able to edit the days on meal plans to say Day 1 etc as oppose to Monday etc. - The ability to add "Notes" to meals for example instructions on blending ingredients listed into a smoothie etc. - An automatically generated shopping list. - The option of customizing the questions asked to clients to add your own questions

Hi Sondra! Thank you so much for your review. We've let our development team know your recommendations. One good alternative for adding instructions to meals can be creating them as recipes, and the client can access them on the app or the printed meal plan, or alternatively, add a 0 calorie food (for example, a glass of water, or adding a blank food by yourself) and then add them to the meal plan. You can then edit the name of that food.

Great tool if in the right country

Pros

Planning tools , nutritional breakdowns , patient interface and app availability.

Cons

Does not have preloaded Australian and New Zealand dietary Guidelines values that are preloaded do not match the country that I work in meaning I have to manually enter my values. Foods that are loaded into system again do not match the country that I work in. Also can not make multiple week menu plans that the client can access , week plan must be constantly updated

Hi Stacey, Thank you so much for your feedback. We'll make sure to make our team know your suggestions. We hope to continue working into making Nutrium a more suitable platform for Australian Professionals, by including the Australian and New Zealand Dietary Guidelines as well as the food composition database. At the moment you can create multiple week meal plans by scheduling the importation of meal plans templates into the client profile. That way they can get the new update each week on their mobile app.

Full featured, easy to use product!

I use Nutrium for logging patient information and creating meal plans. Nutrium has cut my work time down by at least 75% per patient.

Pros

Nutrium is very easy to learn and use. The interface is pleasant and simply navigated. Logging data is simple and meal planning is a breeze!

Cons

If there was a way to create a favorite food list, Nutrium would be almost perfect. Oh, and I’m not a big fan of the shade of green.

Hi Wiley, Thank you so much for your feedback. We'll make sure to let our team know your suggestions. At the moment, when you start using food products more regularly, Nutrium starts to suggest them at the top.

Great team

Pros

From the very first time I loved the team behind the software. There are so many options in the market , but this software is right on point. Good organisation, nice colours and lot of abilities

Cons

Not so user friendly both for the admin and the user, also needs to synchronise all the app with iOS devices and iCal

Excellent app, hoping for more updates

Good updates so far, hoping to see more. Great customer service.

Pros

The recipe builder. USDA data import function is fast and easy. Am able to use various measurement options (volume, mass, qty) and all the options included in the USDA database.

Cons

Lack of sports nutrition features such as renaming of the days, re-ordering of ingredients and foods, and changing macro numbers for various days vs all of them having the same macro ratios.

Hi Monika, Thank you so much for your feedback. We've started to adapt Nutrium to sports nutrition counseling and now it is possible to calculate different nutritional needs during training days and rest days and create meal plans accordingly. We'll let our team know about your suggestions.

Nutrium Makes My Practice Easier

I have been pleased with the service and support from the Nutrium staff.

Pros

I like having all the tools I need to determine energy needs, body composition and dietary management all in one tool. Being able to schedule clients, directly input information during an interview or counseling session, and do my documentation in one place is great. I like the capability of uploading documents that I receive from clients.

Cons

I wish I were able to calculate the nutrient intake of clients by having them enter their diet records into an app.

Hi Susan, Thank you so much for your feedback. We've taken your suggestions to our developers' team. Nutrium now allows you to see the nutritional information of your clients' food diaries. You can ask them to register the meals they've eaten, and you can check calories and macronutrient distribution directly on the software.

NUTRIUM - USER FRIENDLY TOOL FOR NUTRITION PLANNING

We have integrated Nutrium into our chronic disease practise recently. We have got positive feedback from patients till now.

Pros

The Dashboard is very user friendly. The mobile app is higly praised by the patients as they have 'Dietplan-on-the-go' and no longer depend on a single printed piece of paper. The app allows for flexibility and diet plans can be modified based on patient feedback. The software has changed the way we do diet counselling. It saves a lot of time and prevents error in calculation.

Cons

Being from India, we have to spend a lot of time to add our foodstuffs. Most of the pre-stored foodstuffs are not part of Indian diet. Hence the initial process of enetering foodstuffs and their nutritional values is time consuming.

Hi there, Thank you so much for your review. We'll let our development team know about your recommendations.

NUTRIUM is ok service

Pros

Nutrium is ok software, easy to learn and use.The sections are relatively well organized and detailed.

Cons

I think some motivational blogs and quotes are missing.At least I didn't find them. The complete look of the software is somehow pale and inconspicuous. Anthropometric measurements department does not specify the client's age and gender.

Hi Andrija, Thank you so much for your feedback. We'll make sure to let our team know about your suggestions. The anthropometric measurements are associated with the client profile you create, which should already inform the age and gender. All the nutritional recommendations are given according to that client profile.

Still learning

Good but could be better

Pros

I like that's it's easier to calculate macros, create meals everyday.

Cons

That there's alot of food products not available in the system. recipes you create aren't available to be added in the meal plans.

Hi Maryem, Thank you so much for your feedback. I'll make sure to let the team know your suggestions. Thank you for choosing Nutrium as your teammate.

It fits the purpose

It’s been doing good for my business!

Pros

I like the app very much! The layout and how easy is to get into the consult and how all the steps are organized!

Cons

For me the measurements for the food are not easy for the patients! They should add measurements like; a cup of coffee! Tablespoon! Serving spoon! All this to make easier to the patient! A lot of them ask me about the amounts !

Hi Gabriella, Thank you so much for your feedback. Most of the foods on our databases have added serving sizes and common portions, even though we make sure to continue working on adding more. I'll make sure I'll let our team know about your suggestion.

Great tool

Pros

This is really helping me customized plans of action for all of my nutrition clients.

Cons

Really don’t have any cons other than the fact that I’m not very tech savvy and so I had to learn the system but that’s more on me and not an issue with the software.

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for your feedback. We'll make sure to improve our onboarding process. :D

El mejor software de nutrición

Pros

Toda su interfaz hace muy sencillo tanto el control de las dietas y pacientes

Cons

Función para combinar alimentos sin necesidad de hacer recetas PJ: combinar pan con jamón

Easy to use, good for those starting out in private practice

I use this a lot for recipe development, as I host monthly cooking classes. I use it also for clients and tracking, but not as much. If there were a payment feature, that would be ideal.

Pros

It’s basic and easy to use. I like the scheduling detail for clients.

Cons

There is no option to rearrange ingredients in the recipes, or add in an ingredient anywhere else than at the bottom of the list. There is no way to take payment for services rendered, which would make the software much more ideal for private practice.

Hi Stephanie, Thank you so much for your feedback. We'll make sure to let our team know about your suggestions.

Software increible

Lo poco que llevo usándolo me ha resultado agradable, fácil, intuitivo,

Pros

Lo atractivo del software, lo intuitivo que es trabajar con el, lo fácil que resulta gestionar agenda y clientes, el que tenga integradas tantas listas de alimentos y tantos servicios extra

Cons

Hay que personalizar con tus alimentos habituales y suplementos