OnCall Health

Virtual care program software for enterprises and brands

OnCall Health Reviews - Page 4

Great Health Platform

Pros

User friendly product. Patients can easily be seen at home without coming into the office.

Cons

If the OnCall Health App can do documentation in the app - it would benefit the health care practitioner to do their virtual visit anywhere without logging into the laptop

Hi Josephine, we appreciate your amazing review about OnCall! We do have a documentation feature, which allows you to take notes online, available for use during video sessions. Please let us know if you have trouble finding this feature - our support team is here to help 24/7!

Great service

I've had excellent service right from when I started looking into this platform through to its use.

Pros

I like how easy it is for the client to set it up with the tech support direct from On Call- tech or connectivity isn't something I have to worry about.

Cons

The look- the bright white screen when logging in can be hard to look at for people with light sensitivity or concussion.

Hi Karly, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We've taken your feedback to the team and we're working on making improvements to better accommodate our users. Thank you for choosing OnCall and stay tuned for more updates!

Exactly what we were looking for...

Their platform enabled us to launch an entirely new line of service, one that we see as meeting a growing demand in our industry. Seamless integration and flexibility that accommodated our specific needs made this a pleasure to implement. I really like this company and their team!

Pros

We wanted a platform that met our needs for virtual counseling and client connection. While many vendors also wanted to sell their bundled services, and others were not very responsive, OnCall Health managed to hit all the right notes in terms of service and flexibility. Very easy to work with, very easy to use, and the support is excellent.

Cons

Can't think of a negative at this point.

Hi Chuck, thank you for your glowing review! We are so pleased to hear that OnCall Health hits all the right notes for you and helped your business grow. Thank you for choosing OnCall Health and we're excited to continue to work with you!

A bit confusing

I found it rather frustrating-

Pros

I like that it is compliant with Ontario privacy rules

Cons

I found it unstable and frequently had great difficulty joining a meeting and needed customer support to help me.

Hi Yana, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. The difficulty you encountered joining a meeting is likely caused by unstable internet connection or poor wifi signal. Video conferencing works best when both users, in this case yourself and your clients, have a strong wifi connection. We're sorry to hear that it's been frustrating for you - please note that our technical support is available 24/7 to help you through any difficulties you may have navigating the software!

Very Happy

Fairly new client, but love it so far.

Pros

Training was great and OnCall did all the back end set up for us.

Cons

No issues so far, haven't run into any problems.

Hi Chris, thank you for choosing OnCall Health! We are so excited to hear that you're loving your initial experience with the platform. Thank you for your amazing review!

My experience with OnCall Health

Overall my experience has been good and positive. No major complaints.

Pros

The customer service for the platform is excellent. I also enjoy how easy it is to make appointments and charge for services. The videos have always been clear with no difficulties and I love how my clients can call OnCall Health any time if they are having difficulties.

Cons

Some features can be a bit finicky. It also would be nice to be able to have a client roster, which isn't a feature that they offer.

Hi Amy, thank you for your kind words for our Customer Success Team! We're glad that you're enjoying the software's ease-of-use, secure video conferencing, and online billing system. We do currently offer a Roster profile system that helps you centralize all patient data so you can reference anything and everything when you need it! Thank you for sharing your review with us!

confirming they have filled in intake form

When I reach them, very helpful

Pros

the professional presentation... I liked most about this is the professional presentation

Cons

that it does not " note" case name when notified that they have filled in intake form. I then have 120 clients to go through to figure out who filled out the intake form

Hi Helen, thank you for sharing valuable feedback! We are currently working on making improvements to the intake forms to eliminate the inconvenience of this process. Our team always strives to provide the most user-friendly experience possible and we hope to have an update for you soon!

Review of Oncall Health

So far so good!

Pros

Ease of use. Oncall Health is easy and works.

Cons

Sometimes calls drop (typically if there's low wifi). I don't like having to reset the camera to "front" each time.

Hi Michael, we're glad to hear that you're having a good experience with OnCall Health so far! It's always best to hold video calls where you have a strong wifi signal to reduce any connection issues you might experience, such as call drops in your case. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Good customer service

Overall a fairly positive experience; would recommend to businesses that could benefit from the platform

Pros

Simplistic and easy to use. Their customer service is very responsive.

Cons

Lacking needed features for my set up, ongoing tech issues (they were good at trying to solve these), and slightly higher cost than their competitors.

Hi Julie, thank you for your kind words for our Customer Success Team! Our team is available 24/7 to help you with your set-up and tech issues. We're also glad to hear that you've found our platform simplistic and easy to use!

Easy and Convenient Platform

Pros

I like the fact that it is intuitive and that confidentiality is maintained.

Cons

I didn’t realize it would take a week to receive payment. Although not a significant problem, it would be nice r to receive payment sooner so that it is easier to keep track of.

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We do source our payment processing to a third-party provider - which might typically take longer to process!

Easy to use, user-friendly, simple, compliant with PHIPA

Telemedicine - compliance with PHIPA Simple platform for patients of all technological experiences

Pros

very easy use simplicity of process many features worth utilizing (I personally did not need to use their other features outside of the basic plan because I have other systems in place, but they are definitely worth exploring) customer service very helpful

Cons

truthfully, I think it is a little bit overpriced particularly for the basic plan (competitor companies offer a lower price point). I can understand the pricing for subscriptions with more features but I think there should be another option for just using the video platform (more bare bones)

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We're so glad to hear that the platform is simple and easy to use! OnCall is an all-in-one software with integrated features linking to one another to provide users the most inclusive experience possible. Think of it as having your own office online - this is what OnCall can do for you!

Great platform!

Great experience.

Pros

Compliance with privacy laws. Great team.

Cons

Needs a few more features but I am confident the team at OnCall will step up.

Hi Robert, we're so glad to hear that you've been having a great experience with our platform! We are always looking to improve our platform and bring a better experience for our users - please do not hesitate to reach out to us with your recommendations and stay tuned for updates!

Practical and Direct

Worked great at the onset of the pandemic when services needed to be delivered online promptly!

Pros

I valued that the OnCall Health platform was simple and user friendly. If you are looking for a great and basic platform for services - it's splendid!

Cons

The video by times was really glitchy - but overall the set up was very clear.

Great customer service

Client consultations that meet with privacy regulations and user convenience.

Pros

Testing out the platform, I had a question and was able to get it answered very promptly through online chat. I really appreciate this level of service!

Cons

I'm not sure if the software provides unique features that will replace existing platforms.

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback! Our technical support is available 24/7 through email, phone, and live chat. We are always open to receiving recommendations regarding how we can improve our platform - please do not hesitate to reach out to us with your recommendations!

Rocky start

The customer service is great, they really try to healp. But there don't seem to be solutions for the main problems

Pros

The idea of connecting with patients in a secure online space

Cons

Almost every video call I tried either failed or had major problems. Sometimes I or the client couldn't sign in, or the synchronization of language and face motion was off, or the sound was metallic and the vidoe quality not great. Some calls worked ok. In theory, if there is a problem, you can connect with the customer service and they are very helpful. But when you have only a short time to connect with your client, you don't want to waste it for that. So we usually switch to Zoom which always worked. ANother big Con: I am now obligated to pay them for a year although I stopped using the service because it was too frustrating

Hi Anja, we appreciate your feedback! We're sorry to hear that the video calls didn't work out for you. The problems you experienced with this are likely due poor internet connection from either yourself, your clients, or both. For video calls to work best, both you and your clients would need to be connected to a strong wifi signal. Thank you for sharing your experience using OnCall with us.

Great product

It is a great platform, just not right for Gale and what we do and at this time.

Pros

I like the ease and simplicity of it. Customer service was on par as well

Cons

There was some audio issues that our end users had, plus each time the user had to download a special software onto their desktop.

Hi Philip, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear that the platform is not right for you at this time. We hope that as we continue to improve the software for our users, we will be able to better tailor certain features to your needs!

Streamlined platform. Could use some optimizations.

Pros

I like the UI and the dashboard is nice and easy to organize.

Cons

The Secure Video Client freezes sometimes and I need to Force Quit it and restart. I also think that there should be a "lobby" where you can see whether patients have already logged in. Otherwise, I need to sit in front of my computer in an appointment and wait for a patient to sign in, which is a total waste of time for me. Also, on our old platform (Medeo), we could see if patients had logged in, so if I had some spare time and a patient was early for their appointment I could see them in advance. I feel with this platform I have to stick more to the schedule which can be inefficient.

Not satisfied

Set up was great but since then, I have not been overly happy with the service or platform.

Pros

I like the idea that it has all I need to run my practice

Cons

I'm having issues with clear connectivity for my clients video clients. I can't seem to access individual session noted for my clients without going through all my session notes for all clients. I've asked for assistance with these issues and my customer service person hasn't been overly helpful and hasn't followed up with me. I am considering other services at this time.

Hi Andrea, thank you for sharing your feedback! We've taken your feedback to our team and aim to follow up with you regarding your experience!

Excellent - and the customer service is fast

Pros

The security features make it an easier sell for online work

Cons

Not as easy to use with booking (enter data every time)

Hi Lorral, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! Our newly added Roster feature would enable you to manage and store patient information for better ease-of-use. Thank you for choosing OnCall!

Best support for practice organization

Pros

The forms. They help you set them up. Incredibly helpful!

Cons

The booking page. The appointments seem too many options.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and kind words for our support team! If you need any assistance navigating the booking page, our support team would be available to assist you!

Telemedicine made easy

I needed to start Telemedicine fast and they were able to help me. Was easy and fast to implement

Pros

ease, speed of which the responded and implemented the program and their follow up

Cons

I have no complaints about this software product.

Mixed experience

Has allowed more client options.

Pros

Has a lot of features. Company is local and meets all regulatory standards. Love that it has real person support when needed. Overall quality is very good when both ends of the call has good wifi.

Cons

Don't understand why some calls gets dropped in the middle of the call. Most recently lost visual and sound suddenly during a clinical meeting with two other parties. A bit confusing to figure out how to get back into call if something got in the way and has to re-dial into the same call.

Thanks for the feedback Florence! While we try to ensure OnCall is as reliable as possible, there are factors such as your client's internet connectivity that can affect call quality. It's always best to contact our 24/7 Technical Support Service so we can assist you and/or your clients to ensure future calls go smoothly. You can always contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager if you have any questions about how the app works, or also check out our Support Centre (support.oncallhealth.ca)!

Travel Consultation Service

We're a relatively new client with OnCall Health, but setup and support has been very helpful in getting us up and running and helping us to roll out.

Pros

The software appears to be easy for the customer to engage with and easily access the documents and resources they need. Built-in payment processing is a big plus.

Cons

Some of the document management tools can use a bit of refining, but very usable.

Hi Robin, we're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our convenient payment processing and help from our team to roll out the platform. We're always looking to improve our platform - if you have any recommendations please do not hesitate to let us know! Thank you for your review!

On-Call works for our company.

We are looking to expand our business beyond our borders. OnCall will play an key role in that.

Pros

I like the simplicity - for both our therapists (who are notorious for being tech-averse) and their clients. It is intuitive and helps our mental health company eliminate barriers to counselling and therapy.

Cons

No complaints. They have a good pulse on the marketplace and they are continuing to refine an already great service.

Hi Bruce, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the simplicity of our software and how OnCall is a key player in helping your expand your practice! Thank you for choosing OnCall!

So easy to use and always works great

Connecting easily with clients and billing done on one click versus billing through another platform and then receipts through another platform its all in one

Pros

It is so easy to use and will save you time, which will save you money. I've used a lot of platforms and on-call is easy to navigate and allows me to connect with client and do all the billing in one click and move onto the next client.

Cons

Nothing I can think of to comment on here.

Hi Krystal, Thank you for your review! It is so great to hear that the OnCall platform has saved you time in your practice and is a complete solution that allows you to do everything in one place. The OnCall Team.