OnCall Health

Virtual care program software for enterprises and brands

OnCall Health Reviews - Page 5

Happy

Very good. Able to expand business beyond those that can attend in person.

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. Allows for accessibility to services.

Cons

At the mercy of the Internet. Sometimes bad connection.

Quality format for telemental health

I am using the platform for Telemental health and I am so happy with it. I’m glad I have another option to offer my clients!

Pros

I love that I can use this app on my phone, iPad and computer. It’s very user friendly.

Cons

I had a glitch one time with the audio but once my client restarted their phone it worked great.

Hi Amanda, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! We're so glad that you're happy with the OnCall's ease-of-use across all devices. The glitch that your client once experienced with audio is likely due to poor internet connection at the time - the video sessions work best when connected to a strong wifi signal! Thank you for choosing OnCall!

Patient Care Manager

Great

Pros

Easy to use. user friendly and great service

Cons

A bit pricey but considering how great the system is its worth it

Hi Michelle, we're so glad to hear that you've been enjoying OnCall's ease-of-use and great support service! Thank you for sharing your review and choosing OnCall!

OnCall health

Greta support team, exceptional service, easy to apply the platform and train users.

Pros

ease of use and bilingual/group feature

Cons

Limited message functionality available for Group sessions No Talk to text for case notes

Hi Alicia, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the bilingual and group features and support from our Customer Success Team! Thank you for your recommendation - we are always looking to improve the platform to better accommodate our users. Stay tuned for more updates and improvements coming your way!

OnCall Health _Review

Pros

Ease of use for patients. Makes intake more efficient

Cons

Lack of formatting abilities on forms. More difficult for providers

Hi Monika, we're sorry to hear our platform did not meet your expectations. Our team is able to upload, format, and modify forms for you as of now, and we understand if you were looking for something more! We are always striving to improve our platform, including adding the feature to self-format forms. We appreciate you sharing your feedback, and please stay tuned for feature updates!

OnCall is a good platform and cost effective if you use it regularly.

Pros

It is an option for connecting with clients when they are not able to come to me, for instance in bad weather, when they are too unwell to travel, when they are at a great distance.

Cons

I don't use it very often, so for me it is an expensive option.

Hi Pamela, we're glad that the platform provides an accessible and convenient option for you to connect to your patients! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

No customer service at all

It started out great. Easy to use. completely secure for our patients. But now some videos don't work. Sound cuts out. Black video on both our side and patients. I am trying to get the "Roster" feature but no one will return my emails or calls.

Pros

Easy to use. It was a quick set up. Very secure for medical purposes.

Cons

No customer service. Too many glitches. I can't get anyone to return an email and that is what Chat told us to do. Once you pay you are left to your own. Not happy

A must-have!

As a therapist, I am able to reach client throughout my province. This platform guarantees clients accessibility to me talk healthcare.

Pros

This platform permits access to all my clients despite their location. Even when on travelling, as long as there is an internet connection, my clients can reach me.

Cons

At this time, I am not disappointed with any aspect of this platform.

Hi Lisa, we are happy to hear that OnCall Health has increased accessibility and convenience for your practice! We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us!

Oncall Usage

Pros

How easy it is to use, and how functional it is

Cons

Getting used to the new software and teaching other staff members to use it.

Hi Rachel, we're glad to hear that OnCall has been easy to use and functional for your practice! Learning to use a new software is definitely not always an easy process. Please know that our team is always available around the clock to answer any questions you may have! Thank you for sharing your feedback, Rachel!

nice system but technically flawed and poor communication around billing

super potential. actual experience was terrible.

Pros

the software interface and integration with docs and calendar was very nice. on a solid internet connection it works well.

Cons

they lock you into a contract for 12 months (in spite of the software not functioning on platforms in rural areas). In stead of working with the client to release them from contract they invent technical excuses. I understand technical issues can be substantial especially in rural areas, but forcing someone to pay 12 months for the service that functionally doesn't work is unethical. Further, then the service was cancelled they continued to bill my CC for an additional 5 months until I had to cancel payment with the card issuer.

Multi platform

Have cancelled as of June 2018 Year contract was restricted- couldn’t cancel earlier.

Pros

Ability to access on many platforms Customer service

Cons

Expensive for 1 person Kept changing Poor video stability on rural / slow internet (unable to use with client in university residence) client experience poor. Complaints No ability to add to accounts Receipts cumbersome and not cumulative.

Hi Kirsten, we appreciate the feedback you shared. To ensure a smooth video conferencing session, both yourself and your client would need access to strong internet connection to prevent poor video quality and dropped calls. We're always looking to improve our platform - please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 tech support with your recommendations!

Happy with service and support

Pros

I really like the platform. It is safe and secure and relatively simple for my clients. I feel very comfortable using this platform.

Cons

The problems have mostly been with connectivity, but it seems like the software tends to have issues with most calls. Either it is sound issues or connection issues.

Great resource for Secure Group Teletherapy

Pros

Informed consent was a nice convenient feature of this software. It has been the best program I have found for secure Group Teletherapy. It has been reliable and ease for my clients to use.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with this program yet. Very happy with it so far!

Thank you for sharing your review! We're so glad OnCall has been a secure and easy to use solution for your group tele-therapy!

Helpful tool

The staff is supportive and friendly providing a fairly easy tool to use and the assistance is there but often cutting things close by leaving it to the last minute

Pros

Fairly easy to use Support staff is mostly frequently accessible

Cons

sometimes when we require assistance, it is left to a few days before a virtual assessment is to take place and causes some stress

Hi Kelsey, we appreciate your feedback! We always try to resolve any troubleshooting problems on the spot, but depending on the problem, some may take more than a few hours. We appreciate your patience while we take the time to look into problems for you! Thank you for sharing your experience using OnCall with us!

Poor connection

It was mediocre. The customer service was fantastic. Everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable.

Pros

I liked the ability to schedule appts and create accounts for the client. The process of doing so can be challenging at times especially when changes need to be made.

Cons

The connection is poor. I had to restart meetings more than once. The connection would freeze, making it difficult to carry out the session.

For telemedicine

Pros

Nice people. But they are from Canada. Responsive to feedback and changes.

Cons

Cumbersome process, and not user friendly. Lacks flexibility.

Hi Benjamin, thank you for your feedback. We are based in Canada, but our services extend to the US and comply with HIPAA. We're sorry to hear that it's been a cumbersome process for you - our technical support team is available 24/7 to help you and your patients with any troubleshooting problems. Our team is working hard to improve our platform to enhance user experience. We appreciate your patience while we continue to update our platform in the meantime, and thank you for choosing OnCall!

My observations of initial use of On Call

My overall experience has been positive. As I mentioned the set up is easy. I also had on-call staff train me on the system. The reps were easy to understand and very helpful.

Pros

So far I like most the how easy it is to get set up for using the service and how simple it is to schedule a client.

Cons

At this time there is nothing about the software that I dislike.

Hi Rebel, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! We're so glad to hear how easy it has been for you to schedule clients and set-up the software with the training from our staff! Thank you for choosing OnCall Health!

Would not recommend platform

Pros

The simplistic look that allowed for simple booking of appointments.

Cons

Not user friendly, not as streamline as they make it out to be, poor video and audio connection, and discourteous customer service. Would not recommend.

Easy to use gif a small practice.

Pros

Easy to use. A variety of methods for connecting with clients in a safe and secure manner.

Cons

I wish it had internal methods of direct billing with insurance companies.