OperaDDS Reviews

OperaDDS

Communication software for dental practices

5.0/5 (10 reviews)

Stephanie Raabe

Software that keeps me organized

Reviewed 2020-01-14

The software allows us to efficiently communicate with clients and streamline the process of collecting information.

Pros
This software helps me stay organized and communicate efficiently with our clients.

Cons
It was a challenge to learn the system however after a few months of working with it I felt i've mastered it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Liz Volmer

Amazing! The personal customer service this company offers is great.

Reviewed 2017-11-07

I am a remote worker and it has made it easier for interoffice communication. I can also answer and check messages from my phone Its all so easy to use and the software is constantly getting better.

Pros
We love the people who work on this software have been in dental offices. They have used it themselves and are familiar with the different ways we can implement and use Opera. People are always having phone in hand and this software allows us to communicate with them easily. This software is constantly improving and changing with the needs of our office and other practices.

Cons
We would like it to carry a trail with messages so you know what message a response is with in the pager system. We are an office that sends many messages in a day and it may be a while before a response is given and its hard to track who answers what questions. We hear its in the works.

Laura Cardwell

OperaDDS is great

Reviewed 2018-10-19

We have worked with this company from the beginning. Customer service is excellent!!! We have been able to get patients contacted via text or email to remind them of their appointments without taking the time to call every patient. It definitely saves time for our office staff.

Pros
It works behind the scenes - Once I have my options set up, it does what it is supposed to do. It sends out appointment reminders and recalls. It's easy to send out medical records using HIPAA requirements and secure contact with other clinics.

Cons
Sometimes is difficult to get a new dental office to accept the secure emails because they have to go in and set up a user name and password to get access to the files. Seems some office don't want to take the time to do this and they call and complain to us. However as this is a HIPAA requirement to send records securely, they don't have a choice. When there have been issues and they can't get in we contact OperaDDS and they contact that office and help them access the records.

Kersten Hoffman

OperaDDS is the most complete communication tool I have ever used!

Reviewed 2017-10-30

Pros
All aspects of communication are in one platform. So simple and easy to use for the entire team. It also ensures patients privacy is protected as no one is yelling down the hallways.

Cons
I would love if more offices were using it because we keep receiving non hipaa compliant emails from them

Bryan Laskin

OperaDDS has been fantastic for increasing case acceptance and making our office more secure!

Reviewed 2017-10-30

Increased production, higher patient quality and a much more happy team!

Pros
I love the secure forms, and walking into each appointment being able to address the patient's chief complaint without having to have them repeat themselves.

Megan Becker

Makes my job less stressful!

Reviewed 2017-10-31

Pros
New patients love the fact that they can fill out their forms electronically before their appointments. Front office staff love the fact that we don't have to try and decipher the new patients handwriting like on the old paper forms.

Cons
It would be nice if the information filled out on the electronic new patient forms would automatically populate into Eagelsoft.

Amy Halluska

OperaDDS has made our job so much easier!

Reviewed 2017-10-30

Pros
Pager makes interoffice communication a breeze. I am able to help address patient questions up at the front without having to run around the clinic looking for answers.

Cons
It would be really nice if the information that new patients fill out on the electronic forms would automatically populate into Eaglesoft.

Laura Cardwell

Great service, issues are handled almost immediately.

Reviewed 2017-11-06

Making fewer phone calls as patients can be reminded of their appointments via text or email. Being able to send pt records in a secure manner.

Pros
Contacting and response from patients for appointments. Sending records to other dental offices is HIPAA compliant!!

Anonymous

Amazing customer service - always available to answer any and all of our questions!

Reviewed 2017-11-02

Pros
The text/email appointment reminders, which is the main reason we signed up for the software. Hoping to utilize more of the features to their full potential soon.

Anonymous

The most complete way to provide instant communications in the office that I've ever experienced.

increased office efficiency

Pros
Staff is able to communicate to all devices from one screen. OperaDDS is simple and does the task that it is intended to do .