Pabau Reviews - Page 3

JD

Jenna D.

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

New to Pabau

So far I am getting used to the platform with the help of the training sessions and support team.

Pros

- Keeping everything connected and in one place helps to see business overview and keep everyone in the loop - Access to regular software training - Extremely efficient support team

Cons

The platform could be modernised with improved usability. It is a little confusing to navigate in the beginning, however, there is a caveat to this, which is the access to the useful regular training sessions. As a marketer, I believe there could be better opportunity to add branding to any patient communication - I may find that this is already the case once I have navigated the platform more myself.

Thank you so much! We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be much more stable, faster and powerful! It will also have an improved reporting function! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page. https://community.pabau.com/ We are also happy to announce that we have just launched the Calendar 2 with new and improved functions with shifts and bookings. We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

CS

Carron S.

Enabling Technology

Pros

We chose Pabau CRM software to enable our clinic to be 'paper free' as well as enhancing our patient experience with the automation of pre and post appointment information, follow-up reminders etc. Challenging during set-up to create all of the content for our clinic including consultations forms, pre and post aftercare information etc. Straightforward to use on a daily basis.

Cons

Set-up was challenging however the knowledge library is very useful for ongoing support.

BM

Beatrice M.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Lacking US support

I don’t know how the UK is but I can tell you that they are really lacking support for US users. I love all the features but ever since they move to a newer version everything is not working smoothly. I am seeing so many technical errors and I can’t even talk to a person. I have to email back and forth not getting any solution from them. I have to figure out everything myself. I just want to cry with business being so busy and now I have to worry about this. I don’t even know where to start but there’s 100 things that’s now working right. So embarrassing for the clients. Email is not working. Invoice is not working. Services is not working properly. To name e few! I was content and happy with Pabau classic and pabau 2 looks pretty good but there’s just too many things not working right.

Pros

They have all the features you could ever need for a successful medspa

Cons

The support here in US is so bad. Ever since they upgraded to pabau 2 there’s too many technical issues and I can’t get ahold of them

kH

kate H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Excellent clinical system

Overall happy with the software.

Pros

The patient calendar is easier to use. I like the fact you can type in a patients mobile when you miss a call and you can then see who has called. The app system is also very good. The reporting system is excellent and allows for you to do many different reports. The sms to patients to remind them of their appointment is also a very important aspect and works really well.

Cons

It would be more practical on the journey section if it was easier to navigate to the client details. It would make sense if there was a tab that appears when the practitioner enters the pin to access the treatment forms.

Hi Kate Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. In regards to your comments about the patient journey, we are currently rebuilding our system as well as the app, so please head over to community.pabau.com and leave your feedback so that it can be considered for the future build. Thanks Kane

NT

Natalie T.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

PABAU Review

We have found that we can integrate Go Cardless which we are yet to do and hope that this will help the Clinic run more smoothly.

Pros

It's easy to use once everything has been set up. I am not very techym but I have managed to do most of the tasks on this system. I would like to have the time to learn more of its functionality so have found the webinars really helpful.

Cons

I believe our Doctor that uses the system would like the photo section improved.

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau. We are planning to have new and improved the new Pabau 2 and photos will be part of that. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

LH

Lee H.

Extremely comprehensive

So far its been a great experience from the sales team through onboarding and finally the training.

Pros

The ability to free up the clinic of paper once and for all. Having tried a number of different software systems there has always been some paper somewhere. Pabau completely eliminates this. It has every feature you could dream of to reduce the workload. There's always someone available if you need help with the system as well.

Cons

The only issue for me is the time it takes from enquiry to implementation and that not all of our clinics consent forms were uploaded before the launch day. That being said there was a lot of forms for the Pabau team to do and they hand make each form. So it's not so much that I like it least.

Thank you so much Lee! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

SP

Saied P.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Great Software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an excellent at his job and as part of the Onboarding Team he takes his role very seriously and was available at all times I got stuck - Thank you so much

Pros

Pabau is a complete practice management application and its right up our street - does what it says on the box and more. and love the features on the application, Very good online security and can manage all the services from one page, and the patient management is superb.

Cons

They need to intergrate other online payment option as STRIPE and our current provider means we have to cost to meet - yes I can cancel the other but we have a better deal with the current provider

Thank you so much Saied! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! The idea for more payment providers is excellent! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/

PP

Prashant P.

Super happy with Pabau

Excellent

Pros

We love using pabau as our clinic software program. We have been using it for over a year for the purpose of patient bookings, managing consultations and documentation. Free training is provided when you start and we have never looked back. Customer service is top notch whenever you need it. Highly recommend.

Cons

The ability to manage appointments for other doctors through your own app.

YB

Yogeeta B.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Easy to use, excellent professional CRM

Pros

Pabau has been critical is keeping efficiency of processes, patient scheduling, physician management, stock, leads and reporting. We continue to find more features and aspects of the system to help our business and continue the automation and management.

Cons

The reporting layout can be clunky and take some decoding at times.

Thank you so much Yogeeta! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Bernardo R.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Highly recommendable software for clinics and groups of clinics

Superb

Pros

The specific reason for which I selected Pabau is that it has an excellent scheduling feature for multi clinic operations. This was an essential feature for me and is working flawlessly. After that, the training is excellent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been spectacular to help us get into the software.

Cons

So far nothing really; I would make the CRM section a bit more comprehensive, nevertheless, as we can customise it, it is not an issue at all.

Thanks for the review - we are happy to have you on-board. You can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:- https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us

RN

Roshan N.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

The best System for healthcare

10/10 - Pabau has been super helpful with our clinic

Pros

Pabau is very easy to operate and we have everything in one place from patient documents to invoicing/Billing and scheduling. I have been working in healthcare for such a long period of time and Pabau is the best system I have used to far.

Cons

I honestly can not find any con in pabau .

Thanks for the super review Roshan - please encourage your colleagues to also leave a review and send proof of this to customercare@pabau.com and you will receive 1000 SMS credits per review. Also, while I am here, make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:- https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us

KW

Karen W.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

It's exactly what we were looking for

Pabau customer service is fantastic. It has reduced a lot of stress for us. I

Pros

This software allows us to hold a patient record system similar to Primary Care NHS software. We are able to take bookings online through our website and communicate with our patients easily.

Cons

You need training in order to use this system efficiently. Without training and the help of the Pabau team, you will struggle.

Thank you so much Karen! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve on our community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/ We are always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email maria@pabau.com to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

KW

Karen W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Clinic management

so far starting to work well

Pros

The clinic appointment platform is very good, as are the medical records form, But taking time to implement, finding some of the system a little complicated

Cons

taking time to get used to it, as a practitioner I find some of the software complicated

Thank you so much ! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

HR

Hannah R.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Pabau is a great way of keeping track of all your clients and appointments

very good, It helps keep the practice running effectively.

Pros

easy to use, manages everything efficiently

Cons

when there are occasional outages and the system doesn't work for an hour or so.

Thanks for the review Hannah - please encourage your colleagues to also leave a review and send proof of this to customercare@pabau.com and you will receive 1000 SMS credits per review. Also, while I am here, make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:- https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us

EA

Efsane A.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Safe Records

Sometimes frustrating as it complicates the signing procedure and finding patient details

Pros

I can record patient notes, treatment notes, photos, voice recording available Consents can be signed

Cons

Complicated menu Hard to find patient if the name has a spelling mistake Does not warn of duplicate entries

Thank you so much Efsane! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve on our community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/ We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email alex@pabau.com to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

IR

Ivona R.

Computer Software, self-employed

Excellent solution for me

I stumbled into the business two years ago, and I can genuinely say that it was one of the finest professional choices I have ever made. As soon as I started, I saw there was a lot of opportunity for advancement in terms of my duties, position, and the development of team and leadership abilities, which is always a plus in any profession.

Pros

The company's willingness to consider fresh concepts that might enhance our daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly workflow is something I truly like. Our daily work is more productive as a consequence of the implementation of ideas that staff members, including myself, have offered.

Cons

There are a few changes that need to be made, such as the ability to remove photographs from the iOS app and add simple notes, but Pabau is wonderful at listening and will accept suggestions.

Thanks for the review Ivona - I know you are a great user of our system and we value you as a client. I am glad to here that you feel like you can make suggesions and thats why we created https://community.pabau.com Make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:- https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us We would love to feature you for a case study - if you would be interested please email lucy@pabau.com

MW

Michael W.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Good spec and functionality but completely inconsistent in practice

We'd love to had the system but simply can't afford the unreliability

Pros

The booking, scheduling, automated mail outs and reporting were great for our needs. The in clinic management of the system through the app was really good for our practitioners and the versitility to add our custom patient record was great.

Cons

We never knew if and of the minor developments and upgrades had caused the functionality that was working yesterday to be working again today. In the end we had to devote a whole employee to checking that mail and messages had actually gone to patients and make corrections which the system had triggered anomalies. We found the support team engaging for a period but not very affective in resolving or being aware of the issues.

ks

kelly s.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Complicated but worth it

Overall really good, once you get your head around it- I would definately recommend

Pros

Does everything we need- especially now with online booking and deposit taking. Everything in one place, and easy to access once set up.

Cons

Can be difficult to use, and complicated to set up. Don’t feel that get a lot of support

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that can help and guide you and that now respond in less than 2 minutes. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95% with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21,000 conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training.

AE

Adrian E.

Has great potential, but riddled with expensive bugs. Hoping Pabau 2 is better

System has great features, but cumbersome and riddles with bugs . Tempted to switch to another system, but am hoping they get right with Pabau 2.0. I'm hoping Pabau 1.0 was a learning curve and they'll deliver a new system with less expensive and frustrating bugs.

Pros

Loads of terrific features. Loads of potential

Cons

Riddled with software bugs, particular the financial side. Invoicing, credit notes & vouchers. I've suffered financial losses as result.

cp

cheryl p.

using pabau

No paper notes to store, all information together, easy to book in patients. It took time to get use to it but once I did, it saved me so much time.

Pros

Having a diary, calender and patient notes on one system. It made it easier to keep and store patient notes. Easy to add new treatment consents on. I have it on my phone, ipad and laptop.

Cons

I find creating newsletters quite challenging

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email alex@pabau.com to get free training on any areas of interest to you such as how to create beautiful newsletters!

RM

Ruth M.

My review

Not a bad system

Pros

The privacy & logging of notes on files. Also the pabau support team are great. Always get back to me straight away.

Cons

Can be very slow at time. Can also crash at times which is not ideal in a busy clinic. Some parts have very roundabout ways of doing things.

Thank you so much! We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be much more stable, faster and powerful! It will also have an improved reporting function! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page. https://community.pabau.com/ We are also happy to announce that we have just launched the Calendar 2 with new and improved functions with shifts and bookings as well as improved speed! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

MR

Melissa R.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

BPC Pabau Review

Pros

I like the ease of use and colour coded system.

Cons

I find that pulling specific reports is not easy and more difficult than it needs to be.

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are also in the process if building Pabau 2 which will have a more powerful report system so please pass any ideas for this you might have in https://community.pabau.com/ so the team can review them!

RM

Ros M.

Pabau

Frustrating. Promises a lot. Many of the functions are still in development or not what they seem.

Pros

Reasonable entry-level product for clinic systems

Cons

Not designed with medic in mind. Don't understand the difference in the functionality required for a Doctor/Surgeon, versus an allied health professional, therapist or beautician.

NS

Natalie S.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Nurse&Needle Aesthetics

Pabau staff (especially my onboarder Natalija and trained Joy) have been phenomenal. I’ve asked so many questions repeatedly because it’s quite difficult going paperless but they’ve both been fantastic. So far I’m loving my experience!

Pros

This software is an excellent product. Pabau have really thought of everything when creating this software. The features are excellent and extensive and I love how many features are customisable.

Cons

The Pabau software is so big that for someone who isn’t an IT specialist it’s been and continues to be a challenge setting up all the features, forms, booking system etc especially as my clinic has a lot of services many of our patients book multiple treatments so I had to setup a lot of forms etc but once it’s running smoothly (it’s only been live a week) I’m hoping it will making my life a lot easier.

Thank you so much Natalie! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email alex@pabau.com to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

CW

Charley W.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

The most advanced Clinical software!

Pros

I love that Pabau keeps all patient data in one place and it is so easy to track patient progress and GDPR notes.

Cons

Pabau is an amazing tool and it is always updating for the best patient journey we can provide

Thanks for the review Charley - please encourage your colleagues to also leave a review and send proof of this to customercare@pabau.com and you will receive 1000 SMS credits per review. Also, while I am here, make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:- https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting-us