All categories
PatientPop

Online practice marketing platform for healthcare providers

visit website

PatientPop Reviews

Pros

Patients like the ability to request appointments, the reputation boost from our patients has been good as well.

Manish S.

We have gone through multiple website design companies and individual people, and seem to run into so many issues. We have not had any with your company and we are thrilled about that.

Nicholas S.

PatientPop has been very flexible with pricing and helping us to afford their plan. Customer service is amazing.

Becky C.

Joan K.

Not only do they continue to drive me to THEIR SERVICES, they refuse to customize the system to accommodate my own virtual server. WE CAN'T DO THAT" should be the motto of this company.

Frank A.

Joan K.

Easy way to drive up patient volume

The customer service has been amazing and product has been exceptional.

Pros

PatientPop's automatic integration for reviews and reminders with practicefusion makes communication and feedback from patients quick and easy! The ease of use and online presence has helped our practice grow even during COVID.

Cons

I wish PatientPop automatically ported appointments over to practice fusion and vice versa blocking out appointment slots on both sides.

Very receptive

Took us a while to get it up and running, but now we love it!

Pros

When we have suggestions and corrections they listen and evaluate and grow the platform and improve it. They are very open and receptive to input for what works for our practice.

Cons

A little slower than our previous desktop program because it is cloud based, but that is what we were looking for to run our 3 practices.

Online scheduling

Pros

The online scheduling is great. The patient surveys are really helpful in increasing SEO and getting patient feedback on how to improve our process.

Cons

It does not allow the client to save the credit card to put on file prior to making an appointment. This is pretty standard for most online booking softwares.

Patient Pop is Patient PLOP Dramatic fall i. Organic

Every one is as nice and sweet as can be , although most almost clueless Patient pop should be ashamed of product site put out filled with errors. Cuts and paste. zero SEO optimization. The parts did write were just generic and NOT applicable for my practice at all Choosing patient pop over my previous web builder (changed on basis of what sales people told me ) was BIGGEST most costly mistake ever. Have documented proof of loss of revenue beginning two weeks after site went live and dramatic fall off on organic ranking

Pros

Nothing. Except Like call tracking , but this is very common. Have this with other things I used. Don’t like that with phone call leads cannot add notes

Cons

Don’t know where to begin. As i was told OVER PROMISED. UNDERDELIVERED Web site development is at level of intro self building. Plug abs build website. Most everyone talk to knows nothing even of most basic website elements and relays message. Horrendous website building experience. I had to build over 90% of it myself and still patient pop couldn’t get it right. Paid in August and still don’t have the website complete I LOST my top organic search presence dominance withong two weeks of patient pop going live. I have been in business six years and dominated legs is SEO before patient pop

Increased our visibility

PatientPop has been very flexible with pricing and helping us to afford their plan. Customer service is amazing! They are quick to respond and resolve issues. They're great about making changes to our website and keeping it up to date.

Pros

Patient Pop has increased or visibility and has significantly improved our number of new clients. It's easy to use and track.

Cons

It's another system to manage which can be difficult for staff.

Perfect product if you want a hands-off approach to your web presence.

First Year 8/10 Second Year 6/10 Third Year 4/10 Ideal for someone that wants a "Hands Off" service to pick up some new patients.

Pros

The look of the final product is quite impressive and patients frequently complement us about this as a practice gateway. The support staff in the initial phase of setting up our service was truly exceptional and quite responsive, I think the initial phase took two months or so. Since that time the support representative that has been assigned to our account has functioned at a very high level regardless...

Cons

Despite the positive response that we initially felt having started the service a few things became evident over the first year (we are now in our third year using the service). The fee that you pay to get started with the service is certainly a loss leader for the company, however over time once your website is set up and the secondary review sites are established there is very little intervention...

Great and Used to be Better

Overall our experience with PatientPop has been positive. However, after we partnered with PatientPop, PatientPop went to a different account management model whereby our issues are handle by a team of tech people that don't know us or our business minus what they glean from a quick glance on their screen. Previously we had a consistent point-of-contact that knew our business and we could hold accountable for issues that arises and resolution. In healthcare, we are used to dealing with reps and not teams of tech people so things have degraded a bit on the PatientPop side of things.

Pros

I like the easy flow from website design and hosting to patient scheduling and capturing then integrating patient reviews.

Cons

When there is an issue at this time it's hard to get responsive and efficient problem solving from the tech support team.

Patient Pop user

Our overall experience has been good with PatientPop and no major issues. However, if you are looking for custom built website and not a template website this may not be the company for you. Just confirm before you sign up on what kind of design or outline you are looking for as they may not be able to make those requests happen.

Pros

What our practice likes most about this software is that this program includes so many extra features that other companies would charge you extra for! I enjoy the content team part of PatientPop with social media, paid social and the blogs on the topics you chose.

Cons

What I don't care for is the lack of direct person that will handle your account, if there is something you would like changed/updated to your website. You have to go through a support ticket and wait for a random person to help with your concerns. If there was a main point of contact for everything that would make the process so much better.

Amazing product

It has driven new patient growth and we are able to connect with patients in timely fashion. Their customer service has been work in progress but we have grown in partnership with them to work effectively as a team to keep our office moving smoothly. We are a happy customer as our SEO has grown with Patient Pop! It is one company with everything rolled up into one package.

Pros

What features I like the most about the software is it gives you text messaging to use to speak to patients directly rather than phone calls so its saves time. Their graphs helps us determine where the practice needs to focus our strengths and weaknesses on. Software is user friendly and easy to learn.

Cons

Wish it would integrate with our dental office software so calendar bookings were not so tedious and time consuming.

Needs improvements across the board

My overall experience with Patient Pop is frustrating. I think they COULD do a good job but there are too many people giving me different info. There is LOTS of room for improvement.

Pros

I enjoy the ability to easy post blogs and request reviews from patients to build our online presence.

Cons

I do not like that I am not in any way notified when emails sent for review requests bounce. Knowing that emails are not getting delivered would allow me to update emails as needed with patients. When patients respond that they did not enjoy their visit, I am not given that info either and thus am not allowed to address their concerns. When we started with patient pop I had ONE person with whom I interfaced; now I have a "team" so I never get the same person and have had to repeatedly follow up with things that just get forgotten about. I am told I will receive follow up on requests and I do not get them/ have to follow up myself or remind the rep that I had made a request.

WEB PRESENCE

My experience with PatientPop has been very positive. Implementation was well organized and efficiently managed. Since launching our new web presence with PatientPop we have seen a 40% increase in appointment volume above what we were seeing prior to PatientPop's services. PatientPop has consistently followed-up to make sure all of our account needs are covered. We are very pleased with the service they have provided

Pros

The ease of the implementation process, the integration for scheduling, multifaceted functions in many areas. The ability to send patients appointment reminders and other communications, the constant SEO monitoring and unbelievable results of our new web presence.

Cons

The amount of phone calls generated from the optimization of our web presence! We had to actually stop direct calls from the web and direct them to dedicated phone line

Patient Pop far exceeded my expectations and I look forward to more applications from them!

An overall increase in patient satisfaction and reviews along with significant increase in visits and views to our site and positive feedback in our community. They offer the best resources for top engine search reviews and handle all the social media and internet sites that propel our exposure and popularity.

Pros

The positive patient results and amount of scheduled visits. Seamless and professional look and functionality of the platform are the best out there! The customer service is exceptional and all employees are top notch and on top of their game,

Cons

That they haven't created more ways to Integrate fully and create a platform for patient check in and forms to transition over. If they can do this I would have no need for any other platform. They definitely have a nitch for making the digital Medical Office profitable and functional.

Excellence with Patient Pop software and customer service.

Excellent service and marketing tools as well as others described above!

Pros

Website is easily adjustable and updated with a super knowledgeable and efficient supportive staff. The book on line feature and patient pop confirmation system is super helpful and efficient! The updated website reviews and google/ other review systems are always current , synchronized and in check. We are alerted to rare client concrrns Immediately. Client data is shared Periodically to guide our decision making policies for ongoing growth and improvements!

Cons

A few scheduling telemed coordinations with two of our other systems are currently being addressed.

Easy to use main portal page.

Pros

PatientPop is easy to follow and use. The main portal page looks and feels very easy to use. It's not the high-end technical but I think that was intentional so that everyone can easily use.

Cons

The initial set-up process was very compartmentalized by different team of people assigned to the task. It was very efficient and fast but at the same time, there were some hick-ups with some team not knowing what was done or had problems communicating with each other it seems. But once brought this up, it was handled accordingly by the team lead.

Try Patient Pop, you won't regret it

My overall experience in this ever-changing environment that we are in is that Patient Pop cares about the provider's overall experience and if you are willing to ask questions and do the homework about what you like on other provider pages they are willing to help you create the clinic page of your dreams

Pros

The ease of implementing and using the key features

Cons

the time it takes to resolve issues, sometimes you have to follow up with support to resolve an issue

Has been a great experience!

Everything for a small starting practice; scheduler, website and on line support.

Pros

It can do a variety of applications and the metrics page is very awesome!and patient data is very easy to use.

Cons

Only one suggestion: for the provider calendar, it would be nice to scroll ahead by the month versus advancing week by week. For example, if you need to book 3 or 6 months out, you would need to click the week advance link 12 or 24 times respectively.

Long time client, amazing experience

Our office flow has become more efficient and automated thanks to Patient Pop and their platform.

Pros

the software has freed up staff time and allowed us to focus on patients in the office. Love the review option, booking online option, and patient appointment reminders. We also constantly get compliments on our website design :)

Cons

We are waiting for the Patient Pop platform to integrate fully with our calendar and scheduling system.

Good option for generating Google reviews

See above.

Pros

The real value of Patient Pop is its ability to develop google patient reviews.

Cons

Follow up and support are pretty much non-existent. Once they got you in the system, you are just on auto pilot with not much follow up to make sure that all is working well or how to have patient management functionalities improved. I don't know if there are any weaknesses in my web site, I don't know if my SEO is good or bad. I wish that I could text with my patients when they are being confirmed for appointments as they often send details about their next appointment which we do not get.

Satisfying software

Have had some trouble with getting items added or deleted from our website. Sometimes takes over a week for something to happen. Although, sometimes, fixes will happen within an hour.

Pros

Have had no issue with the operation of the software. Easy to use and navigate.

Cons

All seems to work fine with the software itself.

What you need to know

In the beginning, it was great, I got lots of help during integration. Now for the minor stuff, I can't get anyone to help.

Pros

They are constantly updating my website to make it relevant and competitive with all the other websites and all the SEO work that they do behind the scenes.

Cons

They are not fully functional. There are things I would like to do with the website and I reach out, I get a generic email 5 days later instead of a personal phone call. I want to add my own forms or at least integrate my forms with your forms and I can't do that, My website calendar is not linked to my software calendar so I have people making appointments everywhere.

Overall been very good

Pros

The ease of use for our patients. The tracking of patients appointments. Search Engine Optimization help

Cons

It not being compatible with our software unless accessed higher monthly fees per physician. New Patient and appointment request sections not requiring fields to be completely filled out before moving on to the next section. People do not fill out completely so in return we have to call the patient anyway to get complete information before making the requested appointment for them which our software requires.

Pop

Increased patient flow. Patients can complete reach on various topics prior to treatment

Pros

It is very user friendly. Customer service is very professional, efficient, warm and friendly if I have an issue with the software

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like about this software, other than the cost should be more competitive.

We have been with patient pop since early 2016. Service has been great!

A fully functional website!

Pros

The professional look it has given our company. The willingness of the customer rep to make changes and help us evolve the website has exceeded our expectations.

Cons

I would like to see the platform be able to offer existing patients an option to make a payment on their account without utilizing a patient portal.

Patient Pop increased our business from online exposure.

More patient interest and appointments

Pros

The dashboard is useful and the online appointments are great. The assistance of my customer rep is great. She is so helpful with individualized postings to Facebook and on our website. She replies right away with answers for questions or concerns. She really is involved in our business.

Cons

It could be less expensive but compared to a rebuild of a website it is a good value. I have been involved with other website rebuilds and they have taken up to 2 years and cost well over the PatientPop charge. PatientPop teams do what they say. They keep you on task and move the process along in days not years.

Great Customer Service

Pros

The customer service is great! The ease of contacting support to add/change anything to our site is super easy and hassle free with the prompt response and customer service that I'm routinely provided.

Cons

Possibly adding a "support or help" button/tab on the administrator page.