PatientPop Reviews

4.39/5 (87 reviews)
Pros
  • Easy to use and understand. No other complaints. Happy with overall results and customer service!!!!
  • easy to use and in one dashboard with easy access from phone, computer, ipad at multiple locations.
  • They are able to keep me on top of most Search Engines, and I'm able to track it from their platform.
  • Ease of it for our customers to use. The web page you built for us is awesome!! Very user friendly!!
Cons
  • Appointment sync.
  • I wouldn't change a thing. Wish we had found them sooner!
  • The dashboard can be a little bit confusing and also gives too much information for a casual user.
  • The booking/ requesting app feature not integrated with our live schedule. It just confused our patients.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Corinne Salampessy

Great experience with all staff

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Pros
Love the user friendly software. The information is very direct and clear. Useful dropdown and easy to read text.

Cons
There is nothing I dislike . Everything is easy to use and very bright and colorful. Anyone is able to use this software with ease

Kellie Buglione

Great customer support team!

Reviewed 2017-08-18

Pros
Hands down best support team! They work fast and produce quality work. They know exactly what I even when I'm not sure what I need!

Cons
Would like to see more features available. I know they are working on some so I am excited to see what's next!

Nima Patel

Very helpful team

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Pros
Constantly updating and adding new things. Team constantly works with you to provide feedback. Very friendly staff

Cons
I like everything. I wish there was more social media work being done. However over all I am very pl asked with the software

Jeanette Miraflor

Best Company I have worked with in 12 years! Our website came out AMAZING and we have more traffic:)

Reviewed 2017-08-08

A beautiful website and the ability to have patients schedule online :)

Pros
It is very user friendly and we have so much help and support. We have definitely gotten a bigger presence on the web!

Cons
Have some issues with our practice being a multi-provider practice. Example: rescheduling an appointment made through website. Have to cancel and create a whole new one if they need to schedule with a different provider

Crystal Bruning

Our new website is beautiful and up to date. Our online reputation has improved significantly.

SEO and website updates

Pros
Our new website is informative and attractive to potential patients. The search engine optimization is amazing. We are showing on page 1 of Google and sometimes in the first position. We were previously on the 5th-6th page on Google.

Cons
That a live online appointment scheduling option is available, but the fee per provider has kept us from using this.

Stevie Strickland

Don't know what our practice would do without PatientPop. We should have invested sooner.

Reviewed 2017-10-26

Better website, SEO, and reviews!

Pros
Our SEO has increased and so have our reviews. Our websiteis 10000% better than what it was and so much more user friendly. It actually has correct information and the customer support to is always quick to respond with changes.

Paul Rainwater

easy to use. great support from Melad

Reviewed 2017-08-09

I have seen more referrals. I believe that the patient pop has greatly increased my business. It has been better than I have imagined.

Pros
comprehensiveness of the software . I have never seen any software so comprehensive. I can't think of any more improvements

Cons
There are 2 in my practice and I need a separate calendar. My wife and I are working on this together and it gets kind of confusing.

Erick Lukman

PatientPop has been great to my office, it has generated a lot of new patients for me.

Dulse Ruiz

A simply great experience.

Reviewed 2017-10-31

Pros
Patients have the ability to book online and we can better track our new patients with the phone system.

Cons
The slots available in the online booking feature aren't distinguished as new patient time slots and existing patient time slots which require us calling our new patients constantly to put them in appropriate times.

Juli Curtin

PatientPop website's are user friendly and professional. Their marketing staff is service oriented.

Reviewed 2017-10-30

Pros
It's very user friendly. The website has a professional look and is easy to navigate. Customer Service does their best to accommodate requests in a timely manner.

Cons
Sometimes the quality of the images are lower than desired. Also, there have been times when a request takes longer to complete than expected.

Mindy Ondrasek

Excellent platform with great support staff. Wish some features were more customizable.

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Pros
Our website is great and the online presence we have gained is excellent. I really appreciate the support team and their timely response to my requests.

Cons
I wish features were more customizable, such as surveys and some website design elements. I would like to see improve our online scheduling.

Elvira Klause

very happy with ptpop

Reviewed 2017-08-09

Pros
i am a fan of being able to update the website when needed and the feedback from my manager has been great

Cons
occasional difficulties with the scheduling from web to office also so many staff changes makes it very difficult to start from square one. Has happen every 3 months!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Ehsan Ali

good

Colin Cooley

Excellent experience. wonderful customer support. very timely delivery

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Pros
Ease of use of the platform. Seamlessly incorporates many reviews from several different sites. Always responsive customer service

Cons
video add on's must come from link. scheduling blogs occasionally aren't released on time. website seems cluttered at times

Valerie Chavez

Overall good.

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Great accessibility for our customers!!

Pros

Cons
Appointment calendar doesn't to go out far enough. It would be nice to have more control on our side to make changes.

Edyta Morawska

Easy, responsive, clear, simple

Reviewed 2017-11-04

More patients thru the door. Our practice has been very happy to be introduced to Patient Pop thru our Cynosure rap. We are glad to work with Patient Pop

Pros
easy in use for patients, amazing track of call, bright look for public/patients . Dashboard is clear and detailed .

Kumar Swaminathan

Integrated marketing platform every doctor needs

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Pros
Hosting, website, SEO, reputation management, social media advertising - Everything a doctor would need in this competitive market is in one platform from PatientPop. Worth the spend. The startup was smooth and fast.

Cons
Appointment sync.

Ilham Akraa

HORRIBLE!!! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!

Reviewed 2017-11-29

There aren't any pros to comment about. Patient pop staff are CROOKS!! They will sell you on a dream that your practice will benefit from their services and in actuality behind your back will steal ownership of your google business, and link your IP address to an amazon server that only they control!!!

Cons
After they have completely blind sided you they will then hold all you have worked for PRIOR to them as ransom, Saying " If you pay me X amount of dollars we will give you your site and ownership back" Common day thieves. PLEASE DON'T GET FOOLED LIKE WE DID.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Tom Witt

We updated our website to PatientPop.

Reviewed 2018-05-16

Pros
A organized and motivated design team built our site in short order. The features and functions of the new site were polished and current with the times. They addressed our needs and greatly improved our website design, functionality and appearance.

Cons
Since they are using a templated format somewhat, there are limits to what we can accomplish with the site. The patient scheduling feature is a great idea and fantastic for the patient but it does not link to our calendar of appointments, so patients get confused when we dont have an appointment when the website says we do.

SHAMECA Garner

Amazing Investment

Reviewed 2020-01-17

Pros
This software is so user friendly. I can easily navigate between each section. Our website design is wonderful as well.

Cons
I wouldn't change a thing. Wish we had found them sooner!

Shalin Parikh

Awesome!

Reviewed 2017-11-03

Pros

Cons
unable to load appointment directly in EMR so it requires manual entry which takes lot of clinic staff time

Hank Chang

Could be better if they can integrate EagleSoft so that patients can book an appointments online.

Reviewed 2017-08-23

Pros
This software is easy to navigate and they have very good customer support. Website is simple and clean.

Cons
They do not have the ability to sync the software with Eaglesoft so patients can't really book a specific time for their appointments. Need to have system integration so we can generate mass emails/blogs to patients. Also a way to tell patients to leave reviews once their appointments are done.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Veronica Sanchez

Easy tool , making appointments online

Reviewed 2017-08-18

Pros
Its as easy as 123.. Once you log in all the information is one click away. You are able to see the request for appointment and reviews.

Cons
A couple patients actually thought they had the appointment and came in.. They were explained we had not confirmed appointment yet.. This happened early on when we first got set up with Patient Pop.. They got confused since they received one email, stating request was submitted but did not look for the second email, stating appointment was confirmed or rescheduled... But over all it works great.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Brittney Armenta

Everyone at PatientPop has been amazing! Very friendly and always wiling to help!

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Great marketing tool! Easy to navigate and also give the patients a lot of information. I also like how it lets the patients know what to expect.

Pros
Its very easy to navigate! Finding whatever you are looking for is very easy and best of all its custom to the services our office offers.

Cons
That the scheduling is not compatible with our EMR system. All the patients see is an open schedule when it really isn't open. I am always having to call and explain to them that the time and date they are looking for is not available.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Austin Hewlett

Have had great input from duce and she always answers all my questions and concerns.

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Easy to use the information

Pros
Patient info and all the demographics. Never have any questions or concerns with any of the information.