PatientPop Reviews

4.41/5 (86 reviews)

Anonymous

Helped to grow our practice

Reviewed 2018-10-08

Pros
I most enjoyed this software because it helped us grow our practice overall. We were having issues bringing in new patients and we were in a rut. When we started using patient pop our results improved and we made more sales.

Cons
Customer service could be either too annoying or too hard to get ahold of.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Anthony Grant

I was dissatisfied with my product and when I expressed my concern I was charged 4 months payments.

Reviewed 2018-06-20

Pros
The dashboard was easy to use and helped us organize all of the factors that they were working on.

Cons
I was misled for what I can do to my website as far as customization. I addressed my concerns and when I was supposed to have a conference call scheduled and was told we would follow up with them next week about our contract, the following day they took 4 months of payments out of our account in advance at one time. I did not authorize this and they did not address my concerns properly. They knew that I was unhappy with my current service and therefore saw to it that they would get money from me. There were multiple issues concerning my account that I expressed to them and we never received adequate solutions to the problems.

Response from PatientPop

Mr. Grant,

Thank you for your feedback. We made a mistake with billing, but we are correcting it now. We apologize for the inconvenience. Once the refund has processed, we would like the opportunity to re-open discussions to address any concerns you might have had with our platform.

Sincerely,
The PatientPop Team

Anonymous

Helps patients find you, and facilitates booking appointments

Reviewed 2018-05-11

ease, integration, enables patient care

Pros
I like the more personalized way I appear when partients search for me online, and its a nice feature to also have my availability and ability for patients to request appointments through the portal

Cons
The repetitive after visit surveys can be a bit much for people who see me weekly, and im sure there is a way to turn off this feature, or have patients themselves request to not receive the form after every visit

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Gianna De Keles

Great customer service and customization options.

Reviewed 2017-11-03

Our website looks way more professional and is so much easier to use now that they revamped it!

Pros
I appreciate their attention to detail and the professional look of our website. It's also helpful that they update our information across multiple web platforms, so changing information is all done at once.

Cons
The calendar booking function works best with a smaller practice, we have 15 providers so the calendar isn't useful for our business.

Lindcee Barrera

Wonderful! Matt is great to work with as well!

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Better patient care follow up and tracking appointments :)

Pros
I like that we can keep track of all the patients that have sent a survey and we can follow up with them fairly quickly after their appointments.

Cons
I like everything, however if I could change one thing it would be for us to have the liberty to select if we didn't want a patient to receive a survey.

Suzette Campbell

Great looking site! Good experience setting up, a little frustration in working out post set up deta

Reviewed 2017-08-15

SEO optimization has provided excellent results!

Pros
Excellent SEO results. The site is easy to navigate from the consumer side. The site operates smoothly from one area to the next and adapts well to mobile devices.

Cons
The "request an appointment" system does not work well with the concierge model. A bit difficult to make changes to content.

Jim Anderson

It's been very positive

More patients

Pros
The software is easy to use and very intuitive. I have recommended PatientPop to several of my compatriots hoping that we don't get bumped down the exposure ladder.

Cons
The cost is a bit high. We are a primary care group and we don't have a lot of money anywhere in our budget and this is just an additional cost.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

Overpriced for the services received.

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Poor client services and for the price you are better off someplace else.

Pros
The sales rep is a good representative. Their websites are of good quality.

Cons
There follow up is poor. Their SEO was not what was promised. When a "review" of your stats did happen, they used falsified information. I had their portal of my information up in one screen and the stats they showed were not what was on the screen and VERY elevated.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Moe Spresser

Our support representative Meelad always responds quickly and helps us with anything

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-10-24

SEO, website updates, call tracking/recording, support staff

Pros
They solve problems. They listen and find a way to make things happen. Even making a custom recording to take the place of our hold music on our phone system. I like that Patient Pop is willing to assist us make any changes and additions to our website and always complete it expertly.

Cons
Each call is logged in the portal and it is designed for the user to assign each call to a category. We don't use this feature because, as a dentist office, we are already logging calls in our practice management software. There is also a relatively long recording at the beginning of each call that comes through Patient Pop.

Anonymous

Ok product, but found something more affordable for the same service

Reviewed 2019-07-30

Customer service was friendly

Pros
It saves time and effort. Especially great if you don't have a lot of time or enough man power to do things non-automated

Cons
Did not see enough of an increase in patients for the price point. Ended up going with a different software company that provided the same/similar services

Richard Merkler

They have helped me build a website and generate new patient appointments

Reviewed 2017-10-30

Better system for making and tracking appointments.

Pros
Simplicity of helping patients make appointments and keep track of them. They gave me a presence on the web that I can control.

Cons
Phone appointments can't be tracked as easily as on-line ones. Understanding some of the data that they generate is difficult at times.

Angela Willis

Saw an ad for this in Medical Economics and thought it would drive business- great experience!

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Great benefits and definitely driving business!

Pros
Ease of use, great analytics, SEO optimization has definitely improved patient flow into the practice. We have had no problems with assessing the analytics, evaluating the data, responding to patient inquiries via the website and experience has been great!

Karen Spaulding

We have had a great experience with Patient Pop.

Reviewed 2017-08-15

That it's great to be able to track conversions and for patients to be able to book on line.

Pros
We like the tracking, clean templates, easy to make changes and physician focussed platform that patient pop offers

Cons
That it isn't in sync with our EMR, that it doesn't capture info to those that visit the site but don't convert.

MaryKaren Matt

Easily implemented program.

Reviewed 2017-10-04

Pros
From the time of first contact to the time all of the aspects were implemented took only two weeks and little time on my behalf.

Cons
Once the program was up and working, I was informed that I would have weekly follow ups. So far, I've had three scheduled, only the first follow up actually occurred.

patient pop honest review

Reviewed 2019-01-08

overall has been good. Just too pricey for what you are getting

Pros
VERY simple to use. Decent customer support to help modify/make changes

Cons
EXPENSIVE... the add-ons (EX social media) are VERY cookie cutter and not customized.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Stephanie Idzior

Turned off by sales pitch

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-05

Through the demo process I found the sales rep to be extremely pushy. She talked so fast that I couldn't fully grasp what she was trying to show me. Then when the cost analysis came through we found that it just wasn't in our budget range.

Pros
It seemed to be a smart solution for our practice. The program is well designed to boost your internet presence.

Cons
I didn't get enough out of the demo to accurately say what the negatives are. Although it would be nice to have a product that integrated directly into our EMR system.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Lauren Huckabay

good

Reviewed 2018-04-13

Pros
It is very easy to use and patients seem to like the software. Seems user friendly and a bonus that they can schedule their own times.

Cons
It doesn't link to the patient's chart and sometimes patients need to schedule more time that it gives you the option.

Maitha Lindberg

great customer support

Reviewed 2017-08-09

Ease of use, integrated software, marketing and SEO were also offered.

Pros
Customer support, ease of use, mobile and desktop friendly, great graphics, all customer service from sales to tech to financing have been accommodating and understanding, easy to change lay out

Colleen Wenchell

Easy to use very helpful with Online appointments

Reviewed 2017-08-08

Pros
I like that patients are able to schedule online, and the ease it is to be able to confirm appointments. Plus our site looks amazing!

Cons
I wish it was about to sync with our Appointment Hours so we didn't have to go in every time to put a booked appointment in.

Adejoke Aina-Babalola

So far patients have been able to access and make appointments.

Reviewed 2017-11-03

Pros
The patient s have indicated that it is to use and make appointments using this software on the computer

Cons
The fact that it does not link with the chart at the present cost of the soft ware. I do not want to have to pay extra as i a small business.

Chelsea McCurdy

Great!

Reviewed 2018-01-26

Pros
Patients can use this online themselves and can do so easily. It's super user-friendly and looks nice and professional.

Cons
The calendar doesn't go very far so it can get confusing. Sometimes patients need more time to schedule appointments.

Ronni Miller

Patient Pop has been really helpful with the growth and development of our practice.

Reviewed 2017-08-08

I'am now able to see the flow of new/established patients and also to help me be more in tuned to what needs to be improved in our practice.

Pros
The most I like about patient pop is our customer success manager. He helps with staying on top of the development and always new ideas to help improve staying in touch with established patients and bringing in new ones. I almost never have to reach out. That is how much he stays in communication with me and I enjoy that.

Cons
I would like to receive more notifications about the reviews of our website and allow patients to have more options with scheduling appointments.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jordanna Saunders

Good marketing on their part, poor execution for my practice.

Reviewed 2018-12-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Don't purchase this service. It's not helpful, you're better off hiring someone locally to help you than hiring this place.

Pros
The website they designed is pretty nice looking and they listened to my preferences about color choices and photos.

Cons
My referrals have not increased by one single patient. I still don't show up in a Google search. The social media campaign I'm paying for isn't being led well (today they posted about flu shots-I'm a mental health provider, this won't benefit my practice), they keep switching staff on me, the services are costly and they say you can't get out of the contract. I think I was a sucker to a big MLM scam.

Lic. Francia Sanoja @balanfit

The best diagnosis of your medical practice

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-06

It has been great since the time of the test. very useful and versatile.

Pros
The best advertising to obtain patients with the best level of reputation and reliability. Facilitating the quality of centralized work.

Cons
As a quality and up-to-date system, an adequate connection to the internet is required for optimal management and updating of data. Of rest are goodness that I observe.

Colin Curlee

PatientPop is very responsive and their product works great.

Reviewed 2017-08-08

They have always been extremely responsive to any questions I may have.

Pros
The ease of use is the feature that I like the most about the patient pop program. That and they are extremely responsive to any questions I have.