Perfect Reviews - Page 3

Home care user

Worked appropriately

Pros

Simple navigation, easy communication ability, visually appealing

Cons

Not as commonly used among healthcare providers so I used it less often and therefore more prevalence in general amongst providers would have given me more chances to use it

User friendly,

QA features are incredibly easy.

Pros

The customer support is highly motivated to answer all our questions and concerns. They answer calls quickly or calls us back right away after leaving a voicemail. Most of our concerns are resolved in a timely manner.

Cons

There a few glitches that the software has and it is brought to customer support's attention with a follow up thereafter.

Useful for day to day, easy to search, all of the info readily available.

Pros

Big data very helpful for answering questions on the fly with a simple login. Would like to see some menus to hide to access if more info were necessary.

Cons

Too much information to process and weed through sometimes to find simple answers. Can be overwhelming to log in and try to get through the clinical and administrative tasks as they seem blurred together.

Perfect has been really easy to use, customer service is always here to help when we need!

Pros

I like the main menu screen, how it shows the admissions, roc, and recerts at the top. And how you can view the notes orders, and plan of care and see how many are in progress or need to be worked on. Its really helpful!

Cons

Sometimes I feel that the website is a little slow, but noticed it has improved since we've been using it for a while now

It's generally very user-friendly and very easy to use. I like that it's easy to navigate.

Pros

I like that it's very user-friendly once you're able to log in. The features are pretty easy to navigate.

Cons

Some features are redundant and most of the time, it takes so long and so slow to log in. Logging in is so frustrating because it takes too long especially when using internet explorer. It logs in faster with google chrome.

Perfect! Just Perfect!

Pros

It’s the ease of use... it makes it easy for user to understand....

Cons

None at this time. I will update once I find something...

Home Health

I had a very good exerperience with program. My learning curve had to do with my supervisor not giving me the training.

Pros

It was very user friendly. And access overview

Cons

As my situation i got no training from the supervisor. Took me a little bit to get used to it but was really easy. As a Therapist some of my assessment options were not there.

user friendly.

easy access with patient's charts

Pros

Has most of information that you needed in one screen. Support team are very nice and friendly. Software is very flexible depending on the needs of each agency.

Cons

The TAC for private insurance is a little bit confusing. This software is not working with Mozilla.

dependable and reliable

Pros

this software has an answer to all the quetions and needs of the company especially day to day reports that has to be generated everytime

Cons

the data presented on the screen is overwhelming to the eyes, you really have to acquaint yourself first which data you are going to zero in

Perfect could be perfect but not yet.

Makes my work fairly convenient.

Pros

It's fairly easy to use; love the oasis export feature; value for your money, you get what you pay for.

Cons

navigation through different areas needs improvement; looks too cluttered; a lot of areas are redundant and needs updating.

This system has been very easy to use, Navigation throughout the software is simple.

Pros

Very simple to use. Easy to navigate, Customer Service reps are nice. They have been very helpful during our transition.

Cons

I think there can be improvement on the Insurance TAC so that there are no visits left uncounted for.

Intuitive navigation

Pros

Relatively easy navigation, mobile app and desktop site work well together, customizable dashboard and notes are nice feature

Cons

Tech support / customer service is courteous and friendly, and issues get resolved. However, it is often not immediate.

Perfect - A Review

Pros

The interface is nice and intuitive. The features are better suited for my duties than our previous software.

Cons

The instant messaging system can sometimes be cluttered, and more can be done in that area.

Poor, issues; billing, Q&A, recocilations, techs are untrained and unaware. Software is Not ready.

Learned a valuable lesson don't use somthing just beCuse ita alottle less expensive amd comes in a nice package. We will no llonger be using thia product. Its cost us ao much time and lost productivity.

Pros

None that I can think off hand. This software and its company are not ready to for the public to use.

Cons

There is just to much to list. Nothing really functions as it should, the company is extremely slow in fixes, they want us to fix things 1 file at at time, thats impossible to do when we see +100 patients a day. Please be warned this product is not ready for the you to use..

Perfect

Pros

Customization with the IT team and the customer service.

Cons

Our employees that aren't the most tech savvy have been having a harder time learning how to use it.

Perfect, compact and convenient

Satisfied

Pros

Ease of use, good support system. Would recommend

Cons

No complaints this far. Will update as I use

ADMINISTRATOR

still learning

Pros

conditions of participation , care planning

Cons

dashboard has traffic, too much info as you open

A lot of Issues, missing a lot

I have realized ZERO benefits of Perfect. It's hard to communicate with support staff, there is a lot of issues with the software from beginning to end.

Pros

I don't like anything about it. There is not one thing nice I can say about the software

Cons

it is missing a lot of functionality I've seen in other agency software. It's very hard to navigate. Always issues with eligibility checks. I don't like anything about it.

Lvn

Pros

Organized patient information. Easy way to communicate with disciplines

Cons

Network is always down. Very slow. Doesn't save work at times.

Used Perfect in a QA capacity.

None

Pros

Relatively user friendly, easy to learn, easy to read color contrasts, easy to enter diagnosis codes.

Cons

Too much going back and forth. You should be able to access documentation, OASIS items, 485, etc., all at once ie keeping windows open and not have to go back and forth.

Hi Nicole, Thank you for your review! If you have some free time please reach out to our training and support team. You are absolutely able to open up multiple windows(Oasis, 485/Care Plan, Clinical documentation, Ect) at the same time. We would love to train you how to do so.

Most of the software is pretty good. It seems to have lots of different features and lots of reports

It is web based and I like that.

Pros

I like that I can create any kind of report that I need and that I can add as many contacts as I need.

Cons

Customer support is overseas in the Philippines and it sometimes takes a while for them to get back to me.

Good function

Pros

The features are great and offer a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Getting around can be difficult at times as well as making changes in some of the areas.

Clinical Coordinator

Pros

The software is very well structured and straightforward

Cons

I cannot think of anything I do not like about the software

Pros

Perfect is easy to use and quick to learn. It's handy being able to see every other team member's notes all in the same place.

Cons

Mobile version is very limited and not practical to use compared to the website. I mainly only use Perfect on my laptop at home rather than out in the field.