All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Practice Fusion

Cloud-based electronic health record platform

Practice Fusion Reviews

Great Product but could use more features

Pros

There was a very low learning curve for the product. If you are familiar with Electronic Health Records, you can use this product. Pricing can't be beat (free)

Cons

Could use better reporting features for health centers such as Federally Qualified Health Centers.

I use Practice Fusion EHR for the purpose of Mental Health Billing

Electronic transfer of charges to our billing program saves hours of charge entry per day. The MIPS and PQRS dashboards help track Medicare incentives.

Pros

I like that it integrated with Advanced MD for electronic charge entry. The MIPS dashboard is also very handy for tracking Medicare insentives

Cons

I would like to see a special place for phone notes, as it is we just document them in the messages but it makes it hard to go back and find phone notes when needed.

very generic

I used it for 5 years but it can be time consuming with other EHR more effecient but also more costly

Pros

price

Cons

not time efficient and not user friendly

Good facts about Practice Fusion

It’s a good experience to use this software. I will pass the word around to any patient I see at the doctor’s office and explain to patients how easy it is to pre register online. Overall, I think this product is suitable for anyone to try out.

Pros

I like this software because it is easy to schedule my appointments online. Also I heard that this software is not too expensive but a lot of patients are going online through Practice Fusion. It sure does conquer over saving a lot of written paperwork when you pre register for appointments.

Cons

I never found anything least about this software. Every time I use Practice Fusion it never had given me a problem.

PRACTICE FUSION IS GREAT!

Pros

EASY TO WORK WITH. EASY TO LEARN. HAS ALL FEATURES NEEDED TO TREAT THE PATIENT AND MAKE CHART NOTES.

Cons

PROGRAM DOES FREEZE A LOT. LOTS OF UPDATES BEING MADE ALL THE TIME SO THE PROGRAM GOES DOWN A LOT AND WHEN YOU HAVE PATIENTS, YOU CAN NOT WORK LIKE THAT.

Fusion fun

Pros

Easy of use Windows based easy to move from screen to screen Saves some info Able to copy paste .. huge time saver

Cons

Once you are off training .... good luck long hold time in customer service cue .. Sometimes even having to leave message

Perfect for Minor Care and Weight Loss Clinic

I have used Practice Fusion for 2 years. It has served all of my needs in my cash practice.

Pros

Affordable, great templates.

Cons

Very easy to use and functionality perfect

Great for a free EHR

Pros

Free and very good for new practice with little capital. Great software. no complication in use . initial follow up with customer services is very effective and there will make sure uu are up and running well

Cons

May take long to talk to a customer service person. This product is generally good but it doesn't have a billing soft ware intergrated into it. But you can use their partners software

Bonus on notes-Sad on most the rest

Practice Fusion is an easily accessible EHR. Clinicians like that the notes can be saved in parts and brought in. However, the Summary page requires the Lab and Rad that will be seen on it have to be pre-built into the format. This works well for offices that rarely order more than 10 things, but for others, it increases the risk of missing following up or even knowing about an order. Overall functionality...

Pros

Easy clinical notes--can save portions to upload into the note

Cons

Order/result views. Little Scheduler setup/control. Reports all pre-existing, many do not export. When linking from a view with multiple patients listed to open the chart, you have to rerun the view to get to the next one. Broken functionality not fixed in 2 months.

Overall, it's been a great experience.

Pros

They are fast to add features; and do almost everything I need in an EMR. The fact that it's no cost is a plus. For the record, I would probably pay $100 per month or more to use this. I'm on it 6 days a week, from the office and from home.

Cons

I find that chart opening and page changes are a tad slower than I'd like them to be. Also, they revamped the software in late 2014 and the new interface took some getting used to and still could be revised a bit.

Practice Fusion review

They will no longer be free. I have been trying to get the 30 day special to only pay lesser as they sent me a coupon to redeem. Thought I'd try for a year. Every time I click on the link, it says price which is more than the amount mentioned on coupon. I have called several times, no one ever available, no one returns my calls. Instead get emails with directions that also don't work. Worst company ever, don't pay for it. it was free but now will have to pay, not worth it. It was easy to escribe the EMR was not helpful but since it was free used it for prescribing. Now they want to charge and I cant even get help setting that up

Pros

Cons

It does not keep a current list of pts. If you havent gone into the chart after 3 weeks you have to search for patient by DOB. If you need customer support forget it.

Dependable

Pros

We used its free feature and it was easy to use, its did everything we needed. the customer help was always available.

Cons

It didn't have a billing side. We had to get a billing site that worked with practice fusion, which we didn't like.

Free EMR Software however Disappointment

Unfortunately, we did not have a great experience with Practice Fusion. We tried for about a month, however due to lack of inconsistency and lack of customer service we had to move forward with a different company. When you call their line, they can't help you directly. They issue a ticket number and they will email you in 12-24 hours, if you ever heard back from them. Too many steps to resolve simple matters. I would rather pay some money per month and have everything run smoothly. I wish I could rate something higher, considering all the positive reviews I heard from friends and family. However, that was not the case with my own experience.

Pros

Most liked would be the fact that you can run the software on free terms. No contracts, Free membership

Cons

Least liked: complicated navigation dashboard and tools, not easy

Fully compliant EHR

I have been able to meet meaningful use with this software. It is easy to EHR system to use. I would recommend it.

Good starter program

Pros

It's essentially easy to use. Everything is laid out in a cohesive manner. It's a great starter option for a company getting off the ground and does not a have a lot to invest in a more extensive and specific program.

Cons

It's not tailored towards our business. This is a more general medical based EHR and is not very compatible with the mental health aspect of our company.

Very user friendly and has lots of tutorials inside of the software

Pros

In previous years Practice Fusion was a free certified software and pulling reports were relatively easy

Cons

They began charging a subscription fee last year and didn't give a lot of providers enough time to prepare

Rude and unprofessional customer service

Pros

Looked promising when it was free of charge

Cons

Unprofessional and inappropriate customer service: I scheduled a 15 minute follow up call after a demo. The sales guy called me 18 minutes late (so technically after the call was expected to be over). No apologies or explanations. I had emailed him 10 minutes after the scheduled call time when I did not hear from him, no replies to that either. When I pointed out he was calling later than expected,...

NOT FREE!

Horrible customer service and business practice! Judging by other customer reviews of bad quality product I would dissuade anyone from signing up for their subscription software! Would not recommend signing up for this software subscription to anyone.

Pros

I have never used this software but I am stuck paying for it thanks to the fraudulent business model that this company follows to gain revenue

Cons

I signed up for Practice Fusion on March 21st 2019. Due to pending litigation I was forced to delay the opening of my clinic and sent in a email as well as physical copy of cancellation notice on April 10th (well within the 30 day time window for cancellation without charge. Despite several attempts to cancel service, The company continues to bill me citing I had a year long obligation even though...

EMR Practicefusion

Very poor customer support.wish u could charge some money and get support

Pros

free

Cons

No real time support

Service

Easy to figure out just wish a few things were different.

Pros

easy to use!

Cons

can't have MA or Nurse

Practice Fusion

Will look into this product again in future if things change.

Pros

Extremely easy to use! One of the easiest that I have used. Customer Service is excellent they customize the whole software program for you.

Cons

They couldn't make us an inventory on the program that's why I had to go with another company. Not good for offices that don't take insurance and are not conventional

Office Manager

When searching for patients by DOB the system does not automatically identify the patient even though the DOB is correct a search by the last name is then required. Imported information is not available and inputting the lab information is time-consuming.

Pros

Printing off information is easy and organized

Cons

Searching for information is not as easy as it should be nor identifying it in the program itself. You have to scroll through information instead of selecting a specific tab.

Good Offering in the EHR Field

The best feature is the portability between devices

Pros

Easy to use on multiple devices with various hardware limitations

Cons

Not as many in-depth options as other systems on the market

Good not great

Good for what I need, a mobile Emr with adequate features that get the job done. Not too many frills but adding more

Pros

Good price reasonably user friendly, adding mips reporting, some ability to customize. Robust support at the beginning.

Cons

Poor follow up after initial set up. Not intuitive. Requires lots of practice. Not as many collaborators

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

HORRIBLE. Getting an email response takes days. They cancelled a SCHEDULED phone call with me 15 minutes before the call via email. ZERO RESPONSE or recourse. Unable to actually SPEAK with anyone. Have waited over 40 minutes on hold with zero response.- multiple times.

Pros

Ease of access from anywhere. That is all I have to say about that.

Cons

Teaching videos are too fast and teach very little.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.