Profi Logo

Profi

All-in-one solution for professional service providers

Profi Reviews - Page 2

The best platform for coaches

Pros

Awarenow has all the tools that coaches need in one place. It's easy to use, and the support team is always available.

Cons

I think that the overall design could be improved.

Coaching toolset that could be perfect

Our team's feedback is that Profi's toolset helps us streamline the coaching process for new companies on how to use our solution, which should result in hours saved per week. We're still in our free trial, though.

Pros

- Team coaching/booking widget allowing customers to book with any of our coaches - Managing & (re-)assigning clients to team members in a few clicks - Ability to see our coaching team schedule and manage it for them in a centralized manner

Cons

I need a group coaching sessions option in programs - there are workarounds, but those create unnecessary booking process complications for our clients, which isn't ideal. I'm relieved this feature is coming later this year. At least, that's what the Profi support team told me via chat.

Daniil, thank you! Confirming that the Group sessions option will be available in Programs later this year, stay tuned.

Definitely worth every penny to invest in

I'm giving this platform a 10/10 score basically because they meet my expectations.

Pros

Awarenow has the easiest-to-understand dashboard and a straightforward user interface so far from the other platforms I've been to before.

Cons

In a span of using it for 6 months now, I haven't found any Cons yet and enjoying using the platform considerably.

Perfect For Online Coaching

Overall, i have found Profi valuable as it has made my life easier! I used to have to talk to clients separately on Skype and it took a toll on me! I don't have to do that anymore.

Pros

I love how easy it is to make a coaching program for an unlimited amount of students!

Cons

The only thing i dont like is getting an email every time someone signs up. This can be annoying when you have hundreds sign up in one day. But it's a first world problem :)

Thanks Leon! Later this year we plan to add the ability to control the amount and channels of notifications you and your clients receive - stay tuned!

Tech for good

Awarenow allowed me to help more people and improve my practice. This platform is a great example of what it means to use tech for good, and I'm so glad I found it.

Pros

Thanks to awarenow, I can help people in a variety of ways: private sessions, group sessions, webinars, and e-courses.

Cons

I wish they organized more events to connect with other coaches in the network to exchange tips and best practices.

All I needed and more!

Awarenow exceeded my expectations. I was looking for a platform to manage my business more efficiently, but I found much more than that! I learned new ways to promote my practice, onboard new clients, and expand my business.

Pros

The software automates so many processes and helps me save time. I also receive payments quickly.

Cons

The support team is great, but I think they could be more detailed in their responses.

Great software for coaching and consulting business

Pros

Profi is easy to use and has a lot of functionality built-in. I usually default to the native meeting and booking software because most clients either don't use zoom or get easily confused when trying to book a meeting or training session. The platform is well built. I've never experienced any glitches or bugs and can collect payment seamlessly.

Cons

Not much. it is a well designed SaaS there are very little if any complaints. it does what it's supposed to do.

Great product, as expected

Pros

Great product, finally there is an all-in-one solution, so I don't play engineer anymore! I've been absolutely loving my experience with awarenow, they are very responsive, the product makes me feel great and my clients say they enjoy how simple and efficient our work became since I moved the business to awarenow. They are truly listening to their customers, constantly growing and engaging with me. I really love this product. It was not an easy decision to make but I am very happy to chose awarenow.

Cons

I wish I found them earlier, I wouldn't loose high-ticket clients. As for awarenow, no cons that I am aware of so far.

Coaching&Training layer

We use Profi as a coaching & training layer on top of our existing software solutions. It also serves as an integral part (marketplace) for our recruiting service.

Pros

- Scheduling, courses, collaboration features - Marketplace to match our customers with hiring assistants - Onboarding and implementation were very smooth - Superb customer service"

Cons

Custom filtering and branding options in the marketplace would be really nice

Coaching and progress tracking system

We use Profi to coach, evaluate and track progress of our employees, and it is saving us hours and hours every week because everything we need is available one system (except for detailed reports so we have to use Excel once a month).

Pros

"* all-in-one * booking widget with all meeting types and internal coaches available for booking in one place * rating system for our coaches * goal tracking and note sharing for both sides, coaches and coachees"

Cons

Automations/rules for bookings are missing but this is isn't a deal breaker for us. What we really need is advanced reporting

Phenomenal!

Awarenow really helps in getting going in your coaching business! It is such a time-saver when everything you need is integrated flawlessly!

Pros

The fact that you can have many tools combined under one roof allows you, the Coach, the freedom to focus on coaching! These days, the need to master so many tools can keep a coach stuck. Awarenow solves this problem beautifully!

Cons

The only thing that I’m waiting on at the moment is multiple calendar integration (as opposed to just connecting ONE calendar). I’ve been told it’s coming so I am waiting in eager anticipation.

Course platform I've been searching for

With Profi, we have all the tools we need to plan, create, enroll clients and have them complete course content.

Pros

Course creation and distribution, ability to charge customers for premium programs, scalable pricing plans. I really liked client progress tracking and automatic notifications for clients to complete course modules.

Cons

True white-labeling is only available on the Corporate plan

Great courses solution with Zapier integration

We needed a simple course solution which we could integrate with our own platform for meetings through Zapier. The latter was our main requirement and Profi was the only vendor we could find to nail that part.

Pros

Lovely UI, program/course features, advanced Zapier integration

Cons

Pricing is a little too high considering we aren't using all the Profi features (we utilize our own platform for scheduling and meetings)

Enjoying the Profi Platform!

I’m enjoying using the platform as an all in one space to manage my business.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of creating new services to offer my clients.

Cons

When my availability is increased beyond 4 hours, the booking page flashes/ glitches on mobile devices.

Glad you like working with your clients inside Profi, Joy! Thanks for letting us know about the booking page behavior on mobile - we'll look into this and fix it.

Great all-in-one coaching platform

Pros

Ability to deliver all aspects of my coaching business in one place is a breath of fresh air.

Cons

More customisation flexibility for the for my branding and design would be great.

A New Niche

Pros

It knows exactly how it can facilitate the coach-client logistics which helps developing professional relationships.

Cons

Nothing in particular. Still in the exploring phase.

Bad Experience

Bad experience! Does not value customers!

Pros

Its semi decent but nothing special and has lots of broken promises so far! Cname was promised over a year ago never came yet to name just one!

Cons

I wanted to allocate a coach for this software, tried to change email and they would not change it! They went on to accuse me of breaking terms and conditions! How is your data safe with this company values!