QuicDoc Reviews

4.45/5 (31 reviews)

Sushma Jani MD  Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Pediatrics

Theramanager Saved our Organization!!

Reviewed 2010-10-07

We highly recommend TheraManager. It has been wonderful for our organzation where our clinics and group homes are scattered orver 150 miles. Our clinicians, case workers and psychiatrists appreciate real time information about clients. This is a great product. I do work at a local hospital where there are other products but Theramanager is second to none!! Theramanager Support team is wonderful and they always happy to solve problems. We love theramanager, no one at Maple Shade can imagine days before theramanager! We wonder some times, how did we ever manage before Theramanager daysWe are a small non-for profit organization on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. When we implemented EMR we had 4 clinics, with about 15 clinicians spread in 100 mile area. All of us could access theramanager from home or remote clinic sites. This helped our billing person and certainly our collection. Within a year of implementation we doubled our collectibles with the electronic billing system, improved our documentation, ( billing person would not bill without a note in the client's record). Certainly improved our compliance with medical record, more legible records and supervisors could monitor quality of documentation. Theramanager improved communcation between the team members, case managers and psychiatrist. . Wonderful support team of Theramanager in helping us the process of rolling EMR throughout the agency. We keep all oru records of Out Patient Mental Health Center, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Service, Therapeutic group home and Therapsutic foster home in TheraManager.

Len Lowman

An Excellent Practice Database, Records and Billing Solution

Reviewed 2010-10-11

In a previous employment I utilized a competitor's product, which had similar functionality, but customer/tech support was frustrating. TM's support staff has been the most helpful and available tech support personnel I've every encountered. They are usually available to take calls immediately, regardless of the issue. Simple questions, suggestions for improving the product or complex issues that could cripple my ability to function with my clients, are handled quickly and effectively. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased with TheraManager. The time-saving features of this product have saved me hundreds of hours in the five years that I have been a customer and their friendly, helpful staff create a very positive customer experience. Frankly, I believe those things combined make it worth more than I have actually paid for purchase and maintenance since I've been a customer. (But don't tell TM I said that!) -Very cost-effective considering features. -Integrated combination of HIPAA -compliant client/patient medical records, appointments, therapist and office scheduling and billing tools. -Easy to use following the initial new-user learning curve. -Sufficiently powerful and adequate for my solo practice. -Networking components for use in a practice with multiple staff and workstations. -Electronic insurance billing capabilities. -Check-in and new-client 'kiosk" feature to reduce paperwork. -Tech and customer support--OUTSTANDING!

Dawn LeBeau

This software has changed my practice.

Reviewed 2017-08-05

My time on paperwork has increased dramatically. I also get paid much more quickly.It is intuitive and easily adaptable to my needs. I love that session note creation is a mixture of quick options along with areas for longer narratives for when I need to document more in depth information. I cannot say enough good things about the software support team. Although issues with the software are rare, issues with my understanding of technology are more frequent. The members of the software team are professional, courteous and they respond immediately to concerns. From the moment I contacted them to the present, I have never experienced such a strong commitment to customer service.

Caroline Sehon

Outstanding Training and Customer Support

Reviewed 2016-01-10

TheraManager ( TM ) is a remarkably versatile and user-friendly electronic health record (EHR) that comprises a diverse suite of capabilities including but not limited to, long-range scheduling, billing and credit card payment options, links to e-prescribing via TM's contract with Dr. First, and secure patient portal capabilities via TM's agreement with Updox, and clinician 'to do' sections. This EHR responds to a wide-ranging set of clinical contexts such as individual or group practices, community agencies, health care organizations, university-based settings or private practice environments. All the separate functionalities can be learned separately or together. It is extremely easy to learn how to use the calendar and scheduling module' single or recurrent appointments can be readily scheduled or modified efficiently. The appointments are linked to the EMR where the records are associated directly with each appointment. Record keeping is entirely customizable, so that forms (eg. intake/evaluation notes/progress notes) can be developed as needed and individualized according to the particular clinicians' needs. Documents can be easily scanned and uploaded into the patient's chart, and numerous, customizable folders can be generated for a given patient's chart that keeps the records organized in a manner that allows for easy retrieval. The beauty of the link to the e-prescribing system is that all the entries of medications can be automatically connected with a given note. The billing module is also very easily managed, even for those clinicians without prior bookkeeping or accounting experience or skills. The support staff are immensely approachable, responsive, excellent teachers, and generous with their time, affording the beginning user the opportunity to establish a sufficient proficiency level within a very short time. Therefore, I would highly recommend TheraManager without any reservation.

Indy Chesis

DocuTrac/Office Therapy provide essential practice management which keeps me organized and efficient

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Infinite practice managment support that ultimately sustains my business. Organization of caseload, documentation capability, scheduling function, billing features, and the encapsulated streamling features of Trizetto and merchant services through Office Therapy. These are rock- star quality time savers and provide incredible support without the need for hiring human personnel support.

Ted Ossege

Outstanding practice management software

Reviewed 2010-10-19

I have used two other companies software at other practices, and they just do not provide the number of features with the ease of use that Theramanager does.New staff seem to catch on very quick, and the layout of the software seems to be responsible for that. It is very logical, and easy to get the "big picture" of all the functions.Buying Theramanager has been one of the best decisions we made when we opened our practice. From scheduling clients, to electronic billing, to keeping track of payroll, it does everything we need, and has not missed a beat as we have grown from 2 providers to 12 providers with 2 locations. I used demos of several software packages from other companies before buying and Theramanager was easily the best. A myriad of available reports let me track collections and stay on top of billing and productivity, as well as analyze where we need to improve. I do not think there is anything it cannot do. Scheduling is a breeze and posting and billing are all integrated into easy steps. Billing takes me literally less than a minute, and electronic remittance advice capability makes posting payments just as easy. The support staff are great, and can easily take over your computer remotely to fix any issues. You cannot go wrong. We have very few denied claims because of this software.

Anonymous

I have used QuicDoc for many years.

Reviewed 2017-12-13

Excellent clinical record in every way. The prescription writing and recording function is rapid and easy to review. This helps to make clinical decisions about medications efficiently. The sales and support staff are excellent. The tutorials on Youtube are excellent. The software is easy to use without any alteration but can be modified in many ways if you prefer.

mary foster

Docutrac has excellent tech support and their sales staff is awesome

Reviewed 2017-08-21

It's easy to use and understand. Setting up new patients is easy. Tech support is great whenever we do have a problem and they are constantly updating and making fixes.

Lyn Peyton

TheraManager is a wonderful product for large organizations.

Reviewed 2010-11-08

We spent 4 years looking for a program like TheraManager that would do everything we need, which it does beautifully, so I would recommend any organization to use TheraManager as a comprehensive software. TheraManager is a very comprehensive system. We have 40 staff and almost 100 patients that are scheduled on a weekly basis. Our staff sees multiple patients on the same day and there is a crossover between staff and patients. We had to have modifications made to meet the needs of the organization. The administrative and support staff did a marvelous job designing and implementing the needed changes. As we used the system we identified additional changes which would create increased efficiencies and TheraManager was extremely responsive to making the changes. Modifications are done in a short time frame, overnight when necessary. TheraManager was easily customized to our specialty of outpatient and residential Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation. The EMR is formidable and very customizable with the many forms and templates that I have designed for our staff, and which save them enormous amounts of their time, and ensure uniformity in the organization

Linda Giles

Superb

Reviewed 2018-02-22

More efficient operations from the date of purchase more than ten years ago, until today. It gave me peace of mind which is priceless.1. The staff is immediately responsive and proactive in troubleshooting and/or "fixing" the issue. 2. The software is simple, powerful, user-friendly, and intuitive. 3. I started using it over 10 years ago, and my life was exponentially more simple from that day forward.

Bruce Friedman

Manages my solo Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatry practice flawlessly.

Reviewed 2010-02-06

This is a great program. I couldn't run my practice effectively without it. By increasing my administrative efficiency, the program increases the amount of time I can spend caring for patients. The program allows me to run my busy psychopharmacology practice without hiring any support staff. It has been remarkably cost-effective to purchase and maintain the software. TheraManager accurately, and intuitively, helps me manage every aspect of medical records, scheduling, billing and prescription generation with efficiency and clarity. The program is designed to allow users to individualize screens as needed. It allows me to wirelessly print to different printers (i.e. one for documents/bills, one dedicated to prescription writing), while holding the laptop on my lap, letting me face patients and stay engaged while preparing documents for the session. I can easily cut and paste e-mails into the progress notes (i.e. collateral reports from teachers sent via e-mail). I can easily append scanned or e-mailed documents to the patient's chart. Backup is done with two mouse-clicks, helping to safeguard the entire bulk of my medical practice on an external drive in about 20 seconds. Tech support staff is fast to respond; support is done via telephone (with staff simultaneously linking to my computer screen to see exactly what I see).

RHONDA HOFFMAN

Reviewed 2018-12-02

Our office has used this for many years and have had great experience with they system. They offer wonderful support, both technical and how to do support.Very easy to use and very easy to make changes if you make errors. Many reports available that are very easily filtered for information you need

Richard Chefetz

I'm a solo practitioner, psychiatrist, for nearly 30 years, and this is the best software I've used.

Reviewed 2017-12-29

The work flow is straightforward and the integration of databases between patient accounts and medication management is easy.

Shelley Kaufman

This software is essential to my practice. The QuicDoc team is exceptional with customer service...

Reviewed 2017-08-08

The ease of use. I also appreciate that it can be customized. The content is thorough and prompts me to be certain I cover everything in my documentation of clinical services.

Cathy Clover

Programs are straight forward, easy to use, and supp staff are excellent!

Reviewed 2017-08-04

can use immediately as is, and can be configured to the needs of psychological practice, goals, treatment plans and documentation are professional and complete.

Martin Zafran

been with the company back when the owner would answer the phone! Still with them

Reviewed 2018-06-05

easy interface, easy to customize, timely updates when documentation standards change, staff is always helpful and pleasant-tech support is very knowledgeable and responsive-

Jessica Rivera

TheraManager is easy to use & has helped out practice grow exponentially!

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Ease in charting & billing, accessibility, & significant growth in revenue.I love the all inclusiveness of TheraManager, especially the cloud-based access. Setting up accounts and training my staff in the software has been very simple as well.

Michele Vold

Great product overall!

Reviewed 2018-03-30

We are able to track client appointments, insurance, client payments and case notes all in one place.

Norman Clemens

Excellent for the psychiatrist in solo practice

Reviewed 2010-02-13

I have been very happy with this program and actually find it fun to use. Being in late career I haven't tried the electronic record or electronic prescribing modules, but if I were in early or mid-career I certainly would obtain them, based on the quality of the core product. Wide variety of features selected by user at reasonable cost. Well geared to day-to-day practice. Scheduling, posting visits, printing statements, sending electronic insurance claims are all fast, easy, user-intuitive. Various summary reports and records of past activity are accessible with a few clicks. Entry of patient and insurance data are also easy. Program is stable. Customer service is highly accessible; they answer the phone in person and can work on your program via the internet if need be. Frequent updates and improvements, easily installed. Data from other programs is transferable to Theramanager. Adaptable to a multi-clinician practice. As a solo clinician, I have no employees and run the program myself quickly and easily. A great time-saver!

Nina Braziel

Ask Me Anything

Reviewed 2010-10-11

Best program we have used. Hopefully, third and last.Ask me anything about our practice and I can get the answer with the reporting capabilites of this program. The accounting is clean, patient balances are correct, insurance billing integrity is enhanced. The authorization module is powerful. Payment entry is fast and simple and ERA is faster. Front desk check in and scheduling is efficient. HelpNotes allow me to train myself and employees by simply printing instructions; and Support is excellent. I can choose my own clearinghouse or send claims directly to the insurance company. I like that control. I think I have a very powerful program for a reasonable price. I used to have a rinky-dink program for an exorbitant price. I have not implemented the EMR yet.

Michael Pearson

Ideal for Solo Psychiatrist and Beyond

Reviewed 2010-04-04

I highly recommended it. I previously used PM2, The Therapist and ICANotes. This program is much better. It has more capabilities than I use and I highly recommend you check it out.I am a solo practitioner with no employees and this program is ideal for me. I have it on a tablet computer and use it like a clipboard. It has my schedule and from there I go to medical records. I print prescriptions to give to patients or fax to pharmacies. It has eprescribing ability. I post visits and payments. I send HCFA's electronically and print statements for patients. I could put it on a network and have staff do the clerical work without access to my notes. Customer support is excellent. I usually can talk to one of the developers and they patiently answer my questions. Since I have it on my tablet I take it home and have access to patient information there.

Jeffrey Hauser

Anybody can sell software, but try getting training or service.

Reviewed 2015-06-30

We are a relatively small counseling center in Chicago and we were spending $18,000 a year for a person to do billing. It was time to step into the 21st century and we went looking for a reasonable service to do the job. Their software is well established in the field and is really straight forward to use. It is totally scalable from Universities to single practice offices. It has everything, scheduling, EMR, billing, notes, ect. The best thing about Theramanager is the customer service. Everything has a learning curve, but for the owner of the company to problem solve with you is unheard of. I was having an issue with login on a tablet and he spent 45 minutes at 7pm his time to get me figured out. Trust me there are a ton services out there that can help with your practice, but dollars to donuts there isn't one better than Theramanager. I trust them enough to give you my personal # 712.887.0399 in case you have problems. Jeff Hauser South Side Christian Counseling Center.

Martha Amos

Misleading and dishonest

Reviewed 2018-02-01

Sheri Katz, Ph.D.

Seamless Practice Management

Reviewed 2010-10-21

I would highly recommend this software to other clinical sites.TheraManager is an excellent program with excellent customer support. Knowledgeable, intelligent staff help to guide users in seamless management of the software. I previously used a well known practice management application that had poor customer support, and long wait times. Their electronic claims filing service was highly problematic for our practice.

Sherry Barron-Seabrook

Theramanager

Reviewed 2010-02-22

a good overall program that meets the needs of a small group practiceeasy to use; good appointment calendar; good proescription log, good accouunting program