Ready Doc

Provider credentialing for medical facilities

visit website

Ready Doc Reviews

Capterra

Pros

The accessibility and navagation through the platform made learning the sogtware a breeze.

Cons

Not at all, the software exceeded my expectations.

Easy Decision

Facility Credentialing, Payer Credentialing, Document management.

Pros

Ease of use for provider and administrator a like is key here. I have not seen a better more clean solution. Report building, Sharing and Requesting information couldn't be easier. The Task module allows for sharing between multiple staff. Amazing care has been taken for monitoring and tracking at a glance, there are multiple points to quickly identify Missing, Expired or expiring data/documents. Customization is available which have allowed us to put processes in place the system does not have prebuilt in.

Cons

Integrations with authentication servers (Active Directory or other) has not been verified, I would love to get this feature added so my providers do not have yet another username/password to remember. The dashboard resets to the first provider after updating profile of a provider. This can be a benefit, but in one instance I added the wrong documents to a provider. Now that I know this can happen it isn't a huge issue.

Getting It Done with Ready Doc

With it's simplistic design and ease of use, it makes my day a lot easier and saves time in maintaining crucial credentialing documents and secures them.

Pros

The feature that I like most about Ready Doc is the simplicity of the platform. It is very user friendly and if there are any issues, customer support is there to help.

Cons

Ready Doc is still in development, but so far there isn't anything negative that I have encountered.

Convenient

Pros

User friendly interface, great customer service & tech support. It's great to see all vital information at a glance.

Cons

Sometimes when I upload a new provider, my information doesn't save.

Excellent!

Pros

There is a lot of in depth communication and unique connection with the company to upload our credentials for us!

Cons

The are growing very rapidly, so I would like to see some new features they are working on sooner.

Credentialing Software

Pros

The software is very simple to use and easy to navigate.

Cons

I am not able to have a separate tab for just our clinics