RealTime-CTMS Reviews

Pros

On top of all this, the customer support is fantastic, and they even help us make changes in the system when requested. Realtime is the way a CTMS should be done.

MJ

Mark J.

I love how the accounting side helps link patient visits to reimbursements. This has made my job so much better for AP/AR and tracking payments.

LH

Lindsey H.

Very user friendly and easy to navigate. I really like the University section where you can view videos of how to do things.

LC

Linda C.

Cons

The lack of ability to configure some features can be very frustrating.

NM

Nikki M.

Also could use an undo button - I was entering a study and got everything entered and accidentally deleted it and had to start all over.

LC

Linda C.

Hard to enter a refund if the sponsor overpays.

AB

Amanda B.

4.9

How would you rate RealTime-CTMS?

Best CTMS Choice for Experienced and Novice

RealTime understands how research really works! They understand the site and protocol needs from all perspectives. From the Coordinator, Vendors, Regulatory, PI, Sub-I, Vendors, Amendments and ICF tracking to Budgets and Invoicing, RealTime can help you!

Cons

Thank you for choosing RealTime, Sharon! We love having you as a customer and look forward to our continued relationship.

An Amazing Real-time Research Tool

The overall experience with RealTime-CTMS is very satisfying.

Pros

The most amazing thing about the software is the research it provides with its activities. The software has real time linking Research. Also it has a software as a service cloud based deployment structure which makes easy scaling and development.

Cons

The least thing I like about this software is that it lacks a huge amount of marketing. As a result of which not many people know about this software. Also the free tier should be promoted more so that young Devs can use it efficiently.

Specific to your site

I've used other CTMS software companies and RealTime is leaps and bounds above. Everything I wished the others had, RT does. It saves me so much time on the reports, logs, stats that I was previously maintaining and calculating manually. It is set up custom to your site. The training is scheduled with your staffs availability and is very efficient, precise, effective and clear. I can't say enough.

Pros

The time it saves on reports and stats. The ease of use. The TEXT and PAY features. The ease of use. The time saving it provides.

Cons

So far, I have no negative experiences. I have no cons to report.

eSource functionality.

Pros

The ease of creating source (i.e. drag and drop).

Cons

Sometimes more complicated than instinctive. Navigating between features can be confusing without constant use or repetition.

RealTime staff have been most helpful

Pros

software appears to have a lot of functionality that will help my site be more financially organized

Cons

software if overwhelming at first. hard to learn all it has to offer. wish the training sessions were more "hands on"

So happy to use RealTime as my CTMS

1. System is user friendly to the point of being intuitive 2. Service is first rate ... accessible and knowledgeable ... and provides solutions the first try 3. RT is clearly run by folks with research site level experience rather than IT folks 4. RT is clearly interested in what their customers think ... and this survey is NOT the first example of this ... they listen and respond 5. RT helps us populate studies ... the system works!

Cons

Ken, we are very happy that the system is working great for you. Thank you for being a RealTime customer!

Easy use of RealTime

Pros

the ease of the system. We are pretty new to this product and have not had any problems

Cons

none at this time. We are pretty new to this product and have not had any dislikes

Useful System

Great

Pros

User Friendly and excellent customer service

Cons

Availability of more frequent training required for the new users

Great system!

I work with RealTime on multiple platforms and they are fantastic! The platforms are very user-friendly and easy to use. Our account manager is also great at answering any questions or concerns we have very quickly. I would highly recommend them!

Cons

Thank you, Nicole. Your input with our products has be greatly appreciated! We look forward to working with ClinEdge on future projects!

Great software for organization!

Pros

The great thing about this software is all the features offered to help keep everything from appointments to business affairs in check. An all inclusive software to help keep tabs on every aspect necessary.

Cons

No issues with the software. Very pleased!

RealTime Rocks!

I have our rep on speed dial! He is always ready to answer questions and walk you through any issues. Great platform! Database management, easy to run reports, ad tracking, budgets, it's all there and easy to use.

Cons

Heather, thank you for the great review. We're happy to have you as a customer and we're excited that you find the system very easy to use.

Excellent CTMS

Great value for the price. Easy to use and helps us keep upcoming and ongoing under control. Budgeting and visit payment control have increased our revenue as our visits don't drop through the cracks.

Cons

Hi Juan. Thank you for the nice review. We're happy that RealTime has helped increase revenue at your site.