All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Sevocity Reviews

Outstanding Tech Support

Pros

I can speak to a live person when I call for any questions and/or concerns.

Cons

Tracking messages is still one of the issues I am having

SEVOCITY EHR

Pros

EVERYTHING VERY EASY TO USE, VERY HELPFUL TO USE, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT

Cons

I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLES WITH THE SYSTEM.

Billing manager review

Pros

Very easy to learn and use. The technical support team is very helpful.

Cons

Sevocity does not work on the ipad or iphone

Best choice I ever made

My clinic notes and more complete and truly capture the entire encounter within minutes, charts are completed before the patient leaves the parking lot. Evaluation reviews by insurance companies have been spot on meeting their requirements.

Pros

Intensity and completeness. Patient history templates are in such depth and the ease of completion is unbelievable.

Cons

Nothing, this software is outstanding. My only regret is that I didn’t purchase it when I first learned of it years ago.

Sevocity EHR

Customer support has been very helpful and always available. I love the webinars the provide for the software updates and training.

Pros

Customization and easy to use. Love that support is always available.

Cons

It does not connect with MAPS to check Narcotic use for Michigan Providers/Patients

Sevocity

I love it

Pros

It is very easy to use for anyone in the office

Cons

having to change the password constantly

EHR REVIEW

Great experience, great skills, take a minute to learn but very easy once you get a good hang of it.

Pros

Easy to locate

Cons

Have to scan the lab in

Excellent Software, perfect for our medical office!

Our experience with Sevocity is amazing! They help us with anything we need and provide excellent customer service!

Pros

Accuracy

Our office enjoys using Sevocity

We love using Sevocity in our office. Easy to use. If you need any help, it's so easy to get a hold of their technical team.

Pros

How easy it is and how many features that they have to offer to make the system easier to use.

Cons

No as such.

Best Software I've ever Used

Sevocity rates in use and functionality about other software that I have used. The ease of use is so nice and support is always available to our clinic. I would recommend Sevocity to anyone looking for a new EHR.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Hi Sammie, Thank you or taking the time to review us. We are glad that you find our system easy to use. We are also glad to hear that you enjoy your experiences with our support team!

Been with Sevocity since 2009

Pros

Up until recently- this last week, the system was portable. Now I have had a difficult time logging on from home because of the recent changes

Cons

see above. Also, the ideal would be for the pending orders to be taken off when the labs are linked. There is a lot of extra work with pending orders

Sevocity EHR

I have excellent experiences with Sevocity EHR. The customer service support is great.

Pros

The Sevocity EHR is a very good product that gives a medical practice a foot up when dealing with CMS compliance standards.

Cons

Sevocity EHR is a great product, however, the cost is a major factor that hinders most customers when it comes to the purchase.

Unethical

The salesperson made his pitch he STATED that I would have a 60-day trial. No mention of 100 encounters must be made within the 60 day period which included training time. It was imperative to sign up before the end of the year to avoid start-up costs. If I was not satisfied with the product all of my money would be returned. He also assured me that the program would be customized to fit the needs of my practice. NEITHER of these is true. It was a complete misrepresentation of the facts. This is not a program for Doctors starting a practice. The program was NOT customizable, and there was NO SUCH THING as a money back guarantee.

Pros

Cons

Difficult to use Not Customizable

Dr. Davis, I am very sorry if there was any confusion about our Two Month Guarantee. We do many things to ensure customers understand the requirements. The requirement for finalizing encounters is covered in our standard demo introduction, on our pricing webpage (http://www.sevocity.com/custom-ehr-solutions/pricing/), the pricing sheet you were emailed, and also included in the customer agreement: ...

Best EHR out there

Sevocity is great because you have confidentiality and also is very organized in the manner in which you can find anything you want as easy as 1 2 3.

Pros

The organization and protection that it gives us as providers.

Cons

The fact that you cannot delete permanently a record that was upload it by accident.

User Friendly

Pros

I think that the program is easy to use.

Cons

The program has limited customization capability.

Poor functionality

Would not recommend this EMR to anyone at this point.

Pros

Relatively low cost. Good customer support when needed. Cloud-based software, so able to access from any computer, but you have to download the app for it on the device you want to use it on. No server required. But, you can't just log onto it from the internet.

Cons

Very poor functionality in certain ways. Trying to suggest or get any product enhancements done is essentially impossible.

Sevocity EHR- High Quality System

This has been one of the best systems that I have worked with in the last 5 years. Currently I am working several medical practices that all use this system.

Pros

Very high quality EHR software.

Cons

Price is a little high for the smaller medical offices.

Hey Beverly! Wow! Thank you for your kind words! We are very glad that you say we are one of the best!

Sevocity meets the needs of our clinic and is user friendly.

Pros

It's user-friendly, and they have a great first line support team. Usually the first line support takes care of my issue.

Cons

Special requests for enhancements sometimes takes long to implement, if at all.

Sevocity review

We have only had Sevocity in our office for a few months. Sevocity's team of sales, customer service professionals, and support are quite rapid. They are quite organized. It was really impressive when we initially began. The training/trainer was excellent!

Pros

It works well. It is not glitchy. I believe that reporting for Meaningful Use will be smoother than our previous software.

Cons

There is a lot of data entry. There area few areas that could be streamlined. I don't love the eprescribing feature. I think that could be simplified, made larger and perhaps color coding things throughout the software would be helpful.

I highly recommend Sevocity to anyone looking for an EMR!

Pros

I like the fact that everything is there right in front of you and it is easy to navigate.

Cons

There is no notification when you get a "message" from the staff or pateints.

sevocity review

Pros

I liked its ease of use best; in comparison to other EMR software, its ease of use ranks well.

Cons

The medication management aspect was tougher to navigate

Great support

Pros

The support is amazing. They are easy to reach and helpful.

Cons

It is very different from other EHR software and takes some adjusting.

Sevocity in a podiatry practice

Pros

ease of moving from section to section of chart note: eg from ROS to HPI good support staff

Cons

-mild complication in billing when a procedure and distinct E/M occur on the same visit -needs more efficient podiatric friendly charting -very difficult to find appropriate ICD 10 codes- often times need to go to the internet or another soft wear that I use in another practice - medication reconciliation is cumbersome and creates congested chart notes

Andrew Levine, MD

I have used this program for many years. Training was very ease, it took just few hours. The team was knowledgeable on setting up my templates.

Pros

User friendly mostly.

Cons

No access on smartphone and Ipad.

Easy to Navigate

If you want a simple system that is easy to learn and use, Sevocity is great. It makes some things very easy (general navigation in particular), but other things are completely impossible within the system, so be aware that with simplicity comes some limitations. In particular, there is no way to see who a message is routed to once it is sent, or to recall it. The medication portal connection is not...

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.