Sharenote Logo

Sharenote

Web-based mental health practice management

Sharenote Reviews

4.2

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.94/10

Reviews by rating

It has been very useful. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a tool like this for their organization.
There is too much upsetting with product functions. My personal phone number and address populates anytime I enter a new client or staff member.
Maybe add a feature to show what daily notes are missing.
The only thing I don't like about the software at the moment is that everything we bill in PIE is double billing and no one has figured out why its doing it as of now.

CB

Catrina B.

Government Relations, 1-10 employees

Highly Recommend

Sharenote is perfect for any size business. We are small and it's great to have such a professional system at an affordable price. I must say I love the chat box because Sharenote staff are all very knowledgeable and get back with everybody quickly to solve problems in case staff forget some steps and get stuck. The system never falters or malfunctions, it's always up and running quickly and efficiently. I have already referred another company and she said purchasing Sharenote is one of the best business investments she's made.

Pros

I like having my staff and all clients and one place. I'm able to run reports to see the activity of staff. There are ongoing trainings for new staff and refreshers.

Cons

Think I was a little confused about the alerts in the beginning, there were so many alerts about everything so I had to figure out how to turn some off. Now we're at a good spot.

MA

Michael A.

Sharenote Review

I feel like the company and Sharenote are growing together at the same time. I truly believe if Sharenote revised the algorithms there will be better outcomes for the end user. Too many steps to do a simple tasks. 1.In file manager being able to delete multiple documentation at once vs deleting one document at a time. 2. When adding a new client to Sharenote. The parent/guardian information should...

Pros

Able to store all of my clients on a digital platform I can see who is using the service and when

Cons

There is too much upsetting with product functions My personal phone number and address populates anytime I enter a new client or staff member Cost associated with merging duplicate clients (this really doesn't make sense especially when you have multiple services). When I call customer services, sometimes no one answers the phone OR depending on who answers some reps don't have the answers to my question(s).

NW

Nina W.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Worst company

The worst company ever.

Pros

I find it hard to write anything good about this company because of my recent experience with them.

Cons

My company has been using sharenote forover 10 years. Due to the covid 19 pandemic as you know everything went electric that meant that it was sharenotes time to shine, boy, did they. Because of a glitch in their system all of our notes appeared to be signed at midnight. This caused Medicaid to assume that we were fraudulent and withhold our funding. We reached out to sharenote and let them know of...

DC

David C.

Long Term, Highly Satisfied User

As a web based EHR, ShareNote has positively impacted our organization's access. It is mobile and can be used at the point of service. This is not just convenient, but clinically efficient and it promotes clinical productivity. Due to the highly intuitive features of ShareNote, there is a short learning curve for staff. This efficiency saves on staff training and promotes a quicker ROI. The owners of ShareNote are invested in their clients success and actively troubleshoot organizational issues. They are solution focused and servant leaders in their field. It is nice to do business with Principals who have a vested interested in your organization and who always have an active interest in helping you help those that you serve.

Pros

ShareNote is an efficient, effective and innovative EHR. As a long term, 12 year + user, my organization has thrived using ShareNote. It is user friendly, intuitive and very responsive to the needs of the organization. The EHR is very responsive to the dynamic and fluid issues that are prevalent in current public Behavioral Health system. ShareNote has multiple clinical and administrative features...

Cons

As a 25 year user of EHR's, I can honestly say that I do not have a response. ShareNote is proactive and responsive to the needs of their users.

DW

David W.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

ABT, LLC. - Thoughts

We wish that more feedback and meetings from providers, for daily insight to help create the system to be more function with the staff that use and understand what it can and can not do.

Pros

HR Function, Notes, Billing, Money MGNT, Easy to use.

Cons

Client REQ's, Tele-Health - BAD!!, Reports Options.

RH

Richard H.

Proud Long Term User

I have been using ShareNote for over 10 years and honestly for my usuage I have found little to no problems with the software. It has many helpful features that an agency of any size can utilize.

Pros

I really love the ShareNote softeware because it very user friendly, eay to teach/learn and the system is very reliable. Auditors are able to come in and view our documentation in a very clear and concise manner. It is easy to train new staff/users to use the system.

Cons

One feature that can be improved is the montlhy insurance eligibilty checks for existing clients. The process takes a little too long and could be enhanced.

RS

ROB S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Sharenote is a good behavioral health EHR

Customer service has improved over the years. We were one of the first users in Louisiana and therefore had direct access to developers, which helped to work out some of the kinks in the program when it was first implemented here. There is still vast room for improvement in terms of customization and being able to extract data for QA and accreditation purposes.

Pros

User friendly. Platform easy to access. Loads quickly.

Cons

Not easily customizable to collect data on clients for purposes of Quality Assurance and outcome measures.

JH

Janice H.

Sharenote - Modernizing the Future

Overall it has been one of the easiest and best systems I have worked with.

Pros

The ease of operation, the willingness, and eagerness of Sharenote employees to assist when you have a problem. THEY ALWAYS CALL to ensure the problem has been corrected and to see if you need anything else.

Cons

Some of the screens when you enter information (like Contact Information) and you think you've saved it, but you have to save them individually and then save again when finished.

ML

Mikayla L.

Sharenote for Healthcare

Pros

I like the ease of training and the custom tutorials available on the site. It is much easier than having to sit with each new employee and train them myself for a day. I like the ease of changing and editing information that sharenote provides.

Cons

It was a little overwhelming at first, but thankfully there are now training tools available.

JJ

James J.

We love ShareNote

Pros

We like that everything is very organized with the software. We also love the customer service that we gain with the company. They are always so helpful and informative.

Cons

We would like to see a better mobile option for ShareNote. Since most of our work is done in the field it would be nice if there was some sort of mobile software for staff to tap into while in the field.

KH

Kechia H.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Great EMR Program

My overall experience has been great. The team is very responsive to questions and always willing to assist.

Pros

Sharenote is easy to use and is very user friendly. The staff provide excellent customer service. We have been with Sharenote for several years and we always welcome the new features that are added in response to customer needs.

Cons

The system sometimes has a few minor glitches. I wish some of the features were more customizable, however we make it work!

TB

Tanika B.

Very Happy

Even if the software was not the best, the trainers and customer service is so exceptional that I would've chosen ShareNote and been happy to be apart of their growth.

Pros

I've used ShareNote for years through other employers. I trained through other systems, but ShareNote is by far more user friendly.

Cons

In comparison to other software systems, I would have to say none.

MK

Marla K.

Good

Pros

Ease of use, user friendly. More efficient and straightforward.

Cons

Program software to go directly to sharenote instead of the oops screen. Easy fix. Should have been done a long time ago. Would like to access physicians' notes to keep up-to-date on client progress, diagnosis, medications.

BD

Barry D.

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Sharenote needs to ensure all of it's users that it is prime and ready for the state of NC's Med. Tr

Very customer based, Very supportive, innovative, flexible software package

Pros

It's Versitality, flexibility, and security of the software

Cons

Problems with Screens freezing, billings information not being saved, billing services not being able to release payments.

AA

Amy A.

Best software for Community Behavioral Healthcare

I've been working in Behavioral Healthcare over 23 years a d Sharenote out ranks all it's competitors. It's been the best experience a d that's why I chose it for my company.

Pros

It is easy to use and practical. It manages processes, treatment and staff.

Cons

There isn't anything I can dislike at this moment.

MH

Mercedis H.

Office Manager

Pros

I like the billing part of it. It makes it easier to see what is being paid and what's being denied.

DE

Dana E.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Sharenote Review

Pros

Its user friendly and easy to navigate and understand. When you call the staff is helpful.

Cons

The reports and other features to help monitor systems are very limited.

AW

Alex W.

Good Software

Great Service over the years.

Pros

Ease of use very simple to use and understand

Cons

Minor Feature. Maybe add a feature to show what daily notes are missing.

JA

James A.

Sharenote Review

Overall, I like using sharenote and I would recommend to anyone who asks.

Pros

I like the functionality of the site. I love that there is an option for almost everything that I need. I can see what staff are doing, whose touching/changing what file. It is easy to use for the guidelines we have to follow.

Cons

I don't like that I have to log in again every time I try and open a new tab.

DC

Dana C.

My personal sharenote experience

It was difficult at the beginning when I open my private practice. My billing coordinator and myself was getting unsatisfactory feedback that we need for my business. Staff had a bad attitude where we asked to speak or deal with another person.

Pros

The software is user friendly. If I can not figure something out there is a technology person to assist.

Cons

At this point, there is nothing I like least about sharenote.

AW

Andrea W.

Great software to use for Mental Health agencies

Pros

The product is easy to use and the layout also makes things easy to find. You get notifications about updates and important things to know. There are minimal errors and the site hardly ever experiences technical difficulties.

Cons

The only con is in the Birp Note center often times when you have to go back to a previous page it will often reload to a blank page where the notes you selected will no longer be populated so you have to go out of the page and come back in to select your notes again.

tj

tawanna j.

sharenote ease of usage

great easy usage and smoother than Carlogic

Pros

user friendly and ease to navigate system

Cons

Times out too soon and scheduling needs updating

SA

Shelia A.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

A - Plus Counseling Product Service Review

Overall my experience has been good; I love the fact that it saves me time with billing and documentation of client contacts. Because of Sharenote, my business presents itself with a higher level of professionalism.

Pros

The software is user friendly; the menu driven format serves as a template to ensure industry requiresd information is easily provided insurance provider and other stakeholder as needed. Additionally, it captures needed data for my practice and clients. Also, the software features are extremely beneficial when it comes to business and tax planning.

Cons

Initially, I had difficulty getting things up and going. I continue to have some challenges understand how to use a number of the features. It would be beneficial to have access to personal one-on-one training for people like me who are technology challenged.

rs

roslyn s.

Administrator

Great

Pros

User Friendly, all counselors love the BIRP set up.

Cons

Difficult to input Treatment Plan, need an easier format.

LR

Lisa R.

Sharenote User

Overall experience is good.

Pros

I like that it has features to pull reports.

Cons

The system gets frozen on one screen a lot.