ShiftCare Reviews - Page 3

TN

Thi N.

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

A Great App

Pros

Once set up, it eases - scheduling and invoicing.

Cons

Not enough automation, with profile - where plan is half NDIA and half plan manage.Making set up very long process.When open, the calendar is not current week.When adding staff important documents, document can't be open up to view to ease check up & input of expiry date.There are still some errors in scheduling repeat shifts.2 weeks bulk invoice is not good - should be 4 weeks.I thought I will safe alot of time when I use shift care, but it's still require alot of man power due to the lack of automation.

Hi Thi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear that ShiftCare has eased your scheduling and invoicing once set up. Your feedback on automation has been noted. Thank you for choosing ShiftCare, if you have any further feedback, feel free to reach out! We're here to help.

LC

Lisa C.

ShiftCare Scheduling App

My experience with ShiftCare has been great!

Pros

I like the mobile access the best! Our staff are out in the community with home care - not at a central office and it is good to know staff are getting to clients on time and are able to upload progress reports, the attendance has improved significantly and staff appreciate seeing their schedule in real-time as well as able to input their unavailability. I also like the feature to repeat the schedule and the choices available. When I had a question about the platform, the response from Shiftcare was quick.

Cons

So far there isn't anything that I do not like

Hi Lisa, thank you for your positive review and feedback. We're very happy to hear you are enjoying the features we have to offer on our app to improve your carers and clients' experience. Also happy to hear that our support team were able to assist quickly, they're great!

KB

Katrina B.

Shift Care

Excellent

Pros

Easy to set up and use.Imperative to organise Clients and staff. Works well and integrates easily to necessary platforms.

Cons

Overall Shift Care is excellent although upgrading to the second tier doesn’t really give you much more than the first,

Hi Katrina! Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review, we're really pleased to hear that your time with ShiftCare so far has been positive. If you ever have any issues, please feel free to reach out to our awesome support team. They are here to help!

PP

Plant P.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Serenity at Home Support Services Inc.

Fabulous, a total game changer in daily operations.

Pros

Scheduling and keeping track of extra visits clients may need in the future.

Cons

Haven't found anything I do not like yet.

Hello! Thank you for your positive review and feedback. We're glad to hear ShiftCare has helped with your scheduling and your daily operations.

JC

Jade C.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

ShiftCare review from Employee/Support Worker Perspective

It’s been a fantastic resource for our support company, to streamline information about each shift and client details.

Pros

Shift care not only is a great rostering system with all your scheduled shifts clearly presented, but gives the employer the ability to add photos and documentation for each unique client, so that you have easy access to their important information at any time. I also really like that you can put in instructions for each shift, so my boss can communicate clearly if there are any routine changes, without having to text or email. It also comes up with the client’s home address and the notes will further outline where we need to pick them up from.

Cons

The notifications that say my “non-working day leave request” was declined when I never put in leave for that day - I just didn’t have a shift.

Thanks Jade! Having followed the feedback regarding progress notes and client management, we're putting even more resources into making these features even better. Our team are also looking into the "non-working day leave request" issue.

HV

Heidi V.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Shiftcare review after using it for 2 months

The staff and help functions are amazing. The staff are efficient, prompt and knowledgeable and reply to a query immediately.

Pros

The seamless integration with Xero. It saves a lot of time for our admin staff. It is easy to book Support workers for their shifts and keeping track of where everybody is during the day.

Cons

I find it difficult to return to a previous page. Always end up having to navigate through the pages again.

Hi Heidi, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you've had such a good experience in the time you've been with us! The support team may be able to assist you with the navigation issues, please feel free to contact them on support@shiftcare.com Thankful to be on this journey with you!

NF

Nilusha F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

A platform that makes it possible.

Great, makes my job easier. I can manage a multi location business without stress.

Pros

Shiftcare is a great software that does the overall management of rostering, progress noting, clocking in and out, staff timesheets and client billing and much more.

Cons

At times when you say for eg: archive a staff, it does not immediately do so, but it tends to refresh itself and update.

BM

Blake M.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

A great app for scheduling

ShiftCare has been an overall seamless experience. It allows me to schedule and keep in touch with my employees and when their shifts are on.

Pros

Scheduling and managing clients and employees is made easy. The phone experience is good for employees and allows us to track if they clock in and out of shifts.

Cons

Notifying managers about expiry dates on compliance would be helpful.

Thanks for the feedback Blake - I've forwarded your note regarding compliance to our dev team.

AA

Abdallah A.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Shift care review

Amazing and easy.

Pros

How easy and timeless platform. I really liked the quick customer service support.

Cons

I wish there was an incident report template in the app it self.

Hi Abdallah! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review, we're really pleased to hear that your time with ShiftCare so far has been positive.

AB

Annette B.

Disability Support Service Review for ShiftCare

excellent experience with set up and staff support

Pros

efficiency, easy to access information for all involved, staff team and accounts, very readable display

Cons

N/A - do not have any feedback for this question at this stage

Thanks Annette, we hope you keep getting great value from the platform!

LS

Luke S.

You should choose ShiftCare

Pros

Ease of use, Easy to set up and implement

Cons

Nothing bad as of yet, Would be good to have a separate login/view for support coordinators

Hi Luke, Thank you so much for your positive review and feedback. We really appreciate it!

RM

Rorelyn M.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Simple to use and aesthetically pleasing templates

Pros

We have found Shiftcare easy to use and affordable for a small business like ours. The clock on and off feature is valuable and customer care and help is readily available.

Cons

As its my first experience of this type of software I am not having any issues with it at the moment.

Hi Rorelyn, thanks for the feedback - We look forward to you getting use out of our additional features!

CS

Carsten S.

The new system

Pros

The scheduling for staff is second to none

Cons

New to the system so no cons as of yet.

Really appreciate your review Carsten! Glad to hear it's been a positive experience so far.

RA

Rafael A.

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

ShiftCare Works!

Pros

Customised for the Social Services Industry, one stop shop to handle multi layers of our Business

Cons

The billing process can be improved but I believe this is something that is on the roadmap of improvements

Thanks Rafael!

CL

Clover L.

Shiftcare is AMAZING

one word EXCELLENT!

Pros

Ease of use simplistic style constant upgrades TEAM tech support

Cons

only minor issues like spell check and some mandatory fields - but the Shiftcare team are open to conversation and feedback for ongoing improvemnts.

LW

Leeann W.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

I use this software everyday

Easy.

Pros

I like my staff being able to be linked as a team and then they can see each other's notes as well as any documents such as OT or behaviour reports that I have loaded onto shiftcare.

Cons

At first I found it hard to change headings and up load documents but when I had a bit of a read of the help menu I found that it's actually very simple

HI Leeann, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are really glad ShiftCare works so well for you.

DD

David D.

Shift Care Usage

quite pleasant overall

Pros

How user friendly it is. I barely have needed any support

Cons

the only con would be fixing minor bugs

Hi David, Thank you so much for your positive review and feedback. We really appreciate it!

JC

Jack C.

Would definitely recommend!

Rostering is extremely easy

Pros

Easy to use and great customer service support

Cons

The pricing, it is a bit expensive considering we do lots of shorter shifts and they charge per staff member. Some staff members only work 2 hours a week

SC

Sandra C.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Performed well - affordable.

I would describe my overall experience as a win. My use of Shiftcare wasn't extensive, I do believe it was beneficial. The most important thing Shiftcare has to offer is a fair price. Ironically I would advise using a seperate billing solution or testing Shiftcares billing before making a decision. Problems solved: The need to manage all compontents of home health care. The need for affordability.

Pros

- Affordable/fair price. - Trustworthy company. - Features/feature quality. Scheduling is excellent. Clock in/out is well documented. - Practical layout. - Learn to use in a reasonable amount of time. - Complaints are heard and addressed.

Cons

- Billing feature is poor, causes time management to suffer. - Support experience not consistent. - Malfunctions -- minimally disruptive.

DA

Damian A.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Stop your search now

Very positive

Pros

It addresses everything that is needed for running an NDIS business. Not only does it have the functionality but it has the support to help you navigate the program.

Cons

Nothing at this stage. I have been with Shift care for around 6 months and I'm completely satisfied with results.

Hi Damian, Thank you so much for the positive review! It's great to hear you've had such a good experience in your six months with ShiftCare. We are excited to grow with your business! Thanks again.

BP

Bhargav P.

Excellent & User friendly

Pros

Shiftcare is easy to use and very intuitive software. Scheduling is a breeze and the software is so fluid and easy to navigate

Cons

Need more functionality for home care package side including budgets and statements.

cF

christine F.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Fantastic Service

Great, very happy

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and detailed customer files.

Cons

I feel there a few features that could be helpful but I have advised the admin team and they ensured me it will be looked into.

Thank you Christine!

aG

anand G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Made my job more easy schedule long roasters and more accurate

overall more accurate with invoicing for clients and scheduling hours for care staffing

Pros

Accuracy can add and allocate staff in different work location with ease

Cons

Some time it’s not user friendly need to impose in entering client profile area

Hi Anand, Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback about the client profiles. If you need any assistance you can contact our amazing support team at support@shiftcare.com, they are always happy to assist.

NB

Nyree B.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

All encompassing CRM software for disability support services

Awesome!

Pros

Scheduling, invoicing, links to Xero, staff and participant document management, NDIS price guide links, shift notes

Cons

It doesn't sync staff mileage to their timesheet on Xero

OC

Olivia C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

ShiftCare Review

By using ShiftCare our staff communication is great and makes us provide a better health care experience for our clients.

Pros

I like using ShiftCare as it makes it super easy for me to write my shift notes an it makes me feel organized.

Cons

I don't think there are any cons about ShiftCare, Its super easy to use !!

Hi Olivia, it's fantastic to hear that you've found ShiftCare helps with communication and a better experience for your clients. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review!