tab32 Reviews

4.58/5 (33 reviews)
Pros
  • features
  • I was excited to incorporate all of the features that the sales person sold me on
  • all inclusive program include X ray Acquisition and appointment reminder and billing and eligibility check
  • It's a simple layout and easy to navigate between pages. Hello Patient works great and the patients love it.
Cons
  • needs more webinars
  • Some of the reports are a little difficult to understand.
  • The most important aspects from my previous software did not transfer over during the migration process.
  • It's clunky and it was quite difficult to get up to speed and learn the product. But their support was helpful
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Maher Kasabji

New efficient dental practice management program with all inclusive features

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Pros

Cons
Lacks of some features that made a practice easier can not scan directly to the program have to use third party

MELODY JACKSON

Awesome & Very Helpful

Reviewed 2018-02-08

ALL THE FEATURES ON THIS PROGRAM, FOR MY BUSINESS TO SUCCEED.

Pros
The software has all the features you will need to manage/ start your business, plus they have great online support to help with your needs.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Anonymous

Nice Software

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Pros

Cons
Some of the reports are a little difficult to understand.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Nancy Aharon

new client loves it

Reviewed 2017-02-12

They are very responsive and helpful! I wanted to get started right away and they helped. Answered questions promptly, has features I've never seen before-looking forward to implementing them in my practice.

Pros
features

Cons
needs more webinars

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Chris Acome

Purchase

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-05-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Good at first because I was lead to believe certain items would migrate. However, the more time I spent with it and realized how many critical components were not migrated the more I disliked the bill of goods (bad) that I was sold. Had I known this information early on , I would have saved a lot of time and money. I spent a decent amout of money on the migration only to have the the main components not migrate. There should be a pre migration process to confirm if this is the correct software for your practice

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Ranu Mishra

Great Software even for the beginners

Reviewed 2017-09-21

Pros
It's like using iPhone, very easy to use and learn. I figure if everything is going to the cloud why not the practice software. I think it covers pretty much all aspects of managing the dental practice and still evolving.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Anonymous

So amazing!

Reviewed 2018-01-26

Pros
Can't believe how helpful Tab32 has been for me to streamline my dental practice. It's helped me grow my income

Dr. Lambert

The software is easy to use and comprehensive. Also The team is very helpful. Thank you!

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-06-25

Pros
Very comprehensive. Also it is very easy to use. The texting function is a great tool to communicate with patients.

Cons
Not sure yet. Need the prescription function added as soon as possible. Please let us know when this is done.