Tabula Pro Logo

Tabula Pro

Senior living software with custom forms

Tabula Pro Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.34/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The system is user friendly. The calendar feature with reminders is perfect for our Team to communicate with one another in advance to ensure we are on top of what's to come each month.

AB

Amanda B.

Makes it easy to communicate with all shifts. The ability to flag important messages is a wonderful feature.

MG

Michelle G.

The time saved and increased consistency in documentation is well worth the investment. I would recommend this program and often do.

TP

Terri P.

There is really nothing about Tabula Pro that I am dissatisfied with.

LR

Laura Rose K.

The emergency evacuation plan was put into place. The one area we did not need to worry about was access to records.

LS

Lisa S.

There are so many different modules it is hard to remember where to find each one. Our staff are still learning.

AN

ALIS

Eldermark-logocaret
listing-logo

Eldermark

How would you rate Tabula Pro?

So user friendly and easy to access I love IT!!!

Pros

That I can use this even when I'm out of town, easy to add new residents, love the new layout and using the RASP is so great!!

Cons

May have a drop down list of meds similar to the frequency tab. I know new meds come out all the time, but maybe some of the common ones used and ability to add to the list so that it continues to grow. #lesstyping

PCH Administrator success with Tabula

Tabula has been over all a life saver in so many ways from Long assessment forms that normally can take hours to do your my time in half. Easy MAR audits with just a click of a button easy to read face sheets and med list...it is the best electronic MA R I have used and would definitely recommend anyone to give it a chance I will beet you don't so back to previous documentation.

Pros

The time savings it makes in my busy day with all the forms that are friendly to the state inspection process. User friendly easy to navigate for even ones with little to no computer experience.

Cons

The MAR, certain ways to doument a reading however the tech team was very willing to change anything we needed and help make it the way we needed it.

Lifesaver!

I use this program daily, Very easy and very helpful with all of my Resident information.

Pros

Everything I need is all in one place! It has really been a time savor, definitely makes my job less stressful!

Cons

I have not came across one thing I haven't like..yet! I have not used another program like this, but i also do not feel the need to try anything new!

Tabula Pro is awesome!

We are a very small personal care home and because of Tabula Pro we are able to keep things much more organized. It has definitely gotten me out of a bind more than once when I've had to get info out to emergency personnel quickly and efficiently.

Pros

All of the options available to monitor every aspect of resident care

Cons

I would like to see an area to keep vitals but otherwise its great!

Awesome. I save so much time now using Tabula Pro

Pros

The ease of using this software is unbelievable. I am not the greatest when computer skills are required but anytime I have a problem I have called and my question is answered immediately.

Cons

This software is fantastic. I have no complaints with this product. Everything is at my fingertips. Residents, Staff, Trainings, etc.

This program makes caring for your resident's much easier. Support is always there

Pros

Tabulapro is such a breeze with doing all the forms that are required. Technical support always gets right back to you with any questions that you may have

Cons

The only thing that I can even think of is being notified somehow of any fall or questionable vitals that is being documented to the Director of Nursing or Administrator

Tabula Pro is a very helpful tool throughout the work day. Awesome customer support.

Pros

The functionality and ease of use of the program. If we ever have any issues, we know we can call anyone from the team and they will help us with anything we need.

Cons

I think the only thing I would find to say that I like least about this software, is when having to pull up Tabula on your phone it is not very mobile friendly.

A must have

Pros

The program is very user friendly. From time to time I have needed to have documents added to tabula. I have always gotten great feed back and willingness to add anything needed to help us run smoother.

Cons

Not applicable. Anything that was not available was always added quickly.

Seemingly Bug-Free Long-Term Resident Health Care Software

Pros

Compared to our former software, Residex, Tabula Pro is intuitive to use and trouble free. I work alone at an 85-bed mental healthcare facility from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. without any IT support, so ease of use and reliability are important. After six months plus use of Tabula Pro I've had zero cause for complaint. I should also add that from my perspective Tabula Pro was effortless to use right out of the box and with zero training - and of course after our own tech people customized the software for our use.

Cons

From my perspective there were zero areas of concern.

Very professional very helpful and very quick to use

Pros

It saves me so much time! Makes being organized so much easier When you contact the tabulapro team they are always prompt in getting back to you and very helpful

Cons

Nothing I like everything it offers The software always loads quickly it is easy to use. It keeps information organized and is easy to use

Excellent service and product!!

Employee tracking. Resident tracking. Custom Reports for meetings.

Pros

Fast response when I need help. Always willing to work with me for custom reports. Helps with QA reports and tracking. We can scan all our data into the system and access it for years. Great product!!

Cons

I don't have anything that I do not like.

Data Base at your fingertips!

After 35 years of completing all the forms by hand, Tabula Pro has saved me time, and has made me very efficient.

Pros

Tabula Pro provides you all the forms that you need to have a successful admission into your facility at your fingertips.

Cons

There may be a waiting time when using the help tab.

EXCELLENT TO USE!!!

Keeps everything organized and reminds us that forms are due. Just plain simple to use. Love the fact that i check on things from anywhere on my phone. And I can respond to other staff from afar too.

Pros

Love that it merges with Quickmar. Love that forms are easily accessible. Simple to use.

Cons

Havent found any so far using the software.

Tabula pro will simplify your data storage and keep the info at your finger tips. Great product.

Pros

Tabula provides a multitude of reports to help sort resident data and easily printable.

Cons

Medication data must be manually entered in order to use the med portion of the Program. This is technically very difficult to keep current for being able to print a report at a moment's notice.

Great tool for Senior Living Community

For more than 2 years I have been using this to monitor our residents and has been far really great.

Pros

User friendly software , it is easy to use and easy to train people on how to navigate it

Cons

system slow down, sometimes it takes time before a page appear

Love this software. It is affordable and user friendly.

Keeps me in compliance.

Pros

So easy to use and great customer support. It lets you know when documentation is due. The reports are easy to use and very helpful.

Cons

There are no cons There is nothing that I can think of. I have never had a software that was so easy to use.

Saved my inspection more than once !!!!

Tabulapro has so many helpful features once a resident is entered into the system and this is very easy, updates and forms are available and theses forms have made inspection a breeze. Would never change from TabulaPro for any reason.

Pros

Forms due, forms, forms, great forms.

Cons

Wish it has a billing portion.

Tabula Review

Pros

It is easy to use, self explanatory, I love that It has a spot for almost all the information you would need on a resident.

Cons

I wish it had more ways to split the residents into what exactly you are looking for (by room, gender, age, ect.)

Convenient! TabulaPro will save you time.

Pros

I love having everything in one place. Rather than having to update each form individually, this program pulls information straight from the residents' profiles and syncs it onto the state forms. TabulaPro is a huge time-saver and allows for simple consistency throughout records.

Great product

Pros

This software was easily to understand and learn.

Cons

In the beginning the MAR's was giving us lots of trouble but the issue has since been resolved.

Thank you! We're glad you find it easy to use. That's so important these days.

Best electronic health record system around!

As a Director of Nursing, I've worked with quite a few electronic health record systems. Tabula Pro has been the most user friendly one... by far! Not only is the system tailored to our facility's needs but the owners are knowledgeable and easily accessible. I would recommend this system to anyone!

Pros

It can be tailored to the needs of each facility.

Cons

Nothing

Excellent Program!

Pros

I love everything about this software. The ease of access, the calendars that tell us what to do, and how easy it is to update contacts. The more I learn the more I love!

Cons

The only thing I find that is annoying when you download an insurance card if it is not a JPG. it does not show on the face sheet. There has to be a way to scan a card in and save it so you can print it with the face sheet.

Tabula pro is OK

MEh

Pros

I love that all my licensing requests are on here. Such as DME, Prescreenings, all forms required by dhs.

Cons

It constantly crashes. I checked my laptop and internet and i am aware it is not on my end.

great product, easy use, and easy to communicate with programers

a lot of benefits.

Pros

staff is open minded, they are helpful and always willing and open minded to look into things, change things.

Cons

sometimes our request for a change are delayed just due to the company being over whelmed by other request.

very well developed

Its easy to manage all the residents meds and times they get them, and with the pictures is helps the new med techs to learn and recognize the right person.

Pros

I love that everything is so easy to follow, and understand even when starting out. They have everything setup to where its grouped by time and the layout is changeable to the facility preferences. AMAZING TOOL

Cons

NOTHING at all it is an amazing website.