TeleDent

Telemedicine solution for dental practitioners & centers

visit website

TeleDent Reviews

Picture this...Your practice will GROW and the work will become easier!

I've had a wonderful experience working with MouthWatch. The product is easy to use, a good quality picture is available and its affordable. Their support staff is top notch. The training videos are great as you are learning all the little details of the program and there is staff available if you have questions.

Pros

This is basically and open the box and start using the product EASY! The Teledent software is great. Easy to use, logical in its set-up. I find the ability to comment on separate pictures and then summarize the findings very helpful. The pictures are clear and crisp and having the ability to forward and get a response quickly is a game changer.

Cons

I started out using the Exam Tab and the software had its limits. Most if not all of the limits have been worked out in the Teledent version.

Pathway to Patient Care

Continuous and consistent treatment has resulted in early detection of dental issues and has minimized restorative needs. Since a diagnosis and treatment plan from the Dr. can be done quickly with TeleDent software, difficulties surrounding patient scheduling and follow-through for treatment have been eliminated. My patients have been amazed with this technology and express gratitude that they are able to receive such comprehensive dental care without a full day of travel time away from their work and personal lives.

Pros

TeleDent software has allowed me to practice to the boundaries of my state practice acts. It has opened the door for me to offer continuous care in a rural, satellite location, under the general supervision of a dentist, to patients who would otherwise go without preventive services.

Cons

While it is possible to load all of the pertinent documents (health history, periodontal chart, digital x-rays) into this program, it is time consuming. I would prefer to be spending this time with direct patient care.

teledent

I am able to improve my workflow and increase and improved communiation to referring dentists.

Pros

Easy use of two-way communication which allows one to share documents and treatment plans. Teledent helps me to improve my case acceptance and improves communication to my referring dentists.

Cons

With set-up fees and other fees, little pricey. I don't use this too much yet. Also I am beginning to see how financially improvement from insurance com;panies.

Teledentistry is the "uber" of dental world

Our current dental office system is serving only 1/3 of population. Most dental practices would love more patients. Teledentistry with MouthWatch bridges that gap. It connects people to professionals in places and ways that have not previously been served. In addition, MouthWatch software tightens the relationship between specialists.

Pros

Ease of use and wonderful support team. This software checked all the boxes for what I am seeking in a vendor: They understand my business, strive to help me grow, and are extremely responsive to my needs and my learning curve.

Cons

Not a problem of the software rather the ideas of teledentistry are so new to many professionals that learning is not just learning the software which is easy rather its my learning curve for overall new way to interact with other professionals.

Great product with fair price and easy to use!

Intraoral cameras with Mouthwatch allow us to show patients issues so they can easily understand and visibly see things that need to be fixed.

Pros

This software is super easy to use, and customer service is easy to use if any staff have any questions or issues.

Cons

We have had issues with actual intraoral cameras becoming blurry, but we quickly learned that we were using harmful cleaning products on the lenses. Customer service helped us fix issue with out any trouble!

Easy to use and set-up

Pros

Easy to use. Can use in mulitple rooms. Takes decent pictures.

Cons

Some computers the setting get off and we will get purplish images. It is easy to fix but may be from the software settings.

Easy to use.

Pros

This camera is pretty simple and easy to use, capturing exactly what you are wanting to present

Cons

Sometimes the camera does not sync to the computer as it should.